West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

It took Bush 2 years to plan an attack against Iraq.......why the rush to attack Syria?
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
NSA Overreach May Have Contributed To UK's Unwillingness To Help With Syria
Aug 30th 2013
As you may have heard, UK Prime Minister David Cameron dealt with something of an embarrassment when the UK Parliament voted down his Syria policy this week. There are a number of reasons why this likely happened, but an editorial in the Guardian notes that the latest NSA surveillance revelations may have had something to do with it:
"There is no evidence that British public opinion has turned isolationist. There is plenty of evidence that it is fed up with the debilitating post 9/11 years of national sacrifice, with the humiliating excesses of US national security policy (not least its abuses of human rights and surveillance), with the unequal burden-sharing among allies and, above all, with the failures of policy."
Yes, there are a variety of issues buried in there, but key among them is the "excesses" of the US' "national security policy" complete with excess surveillance. We've been pointing out for a while that these revelations could have wider impact and reverberate much further than US officials seem willing to admit, but this may be a small sign of that in action.
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130830/170...
and from that editorial.

" As a result, right from the start of its spiralling civil war, Syria has felt like a sacrifice too far. When the latest call to arms came, though it came from a respected American president and was provoked by clearly intolerable war crimes, the answer was a clear one. Enough."
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They're talking about the war criminal sonuvaBush, not Obama, dipshit. Brits are still astonished he isn't at the Hague for what he did to our nation as well Britain and Iraq with his lies. after all, Bush started the surveillance program and invading the wrong country is the "embarrassment."
and the secret muslim gave it mega doses of steroids.
Roger the Man LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
Why do you dumb tea baggers talk about Congress authorizing the war criminal's invasion of the wrong country? It was based on Bush's lies. You don't get to hold up a picture of a water truck and claim it's a "mobile chemical weapons facility" then wonder why people want to attack. He lied. Congress fell for it. And if the '88 attacks warranted our 2003 invasion, I guess that means Obama has until around 2034 to go after Syria. Dumbasses.
Bush lied? Look up the definition of lie then get back to me. Better yet, just listen to your Muslim speak, then do the research. Obama's entire life was built around lies. But, because he is a black man and feeds your family at the expense of the hard working taxpayer everything is cool. If anyone is a dumbass it's you.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Roger the Man LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Bush lied? Look up the definition of lie then get back to me. Better yet, just listen to your Muslim speak, then do the research. Obama's entire life was built around lies. But, because he is a black man and feeds your family at the expense of the hard working taxpayer everything is cool. If anyone is a dumbass it's you.
A lie is to deliberately deceive. That's what Bush did. His own cabinet admitted it. He also committed more war crimes than just invading the wrong country and lying about it.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
A lie is to deliberately deceive. That's what Bush did. His own cabinet admitted it. He also committed more war crimes than just invading the wrong country and lying about it.

Okay, I'm going to be serious with you. This is something I rarely do on Topix, because of a few know-it-alls, liars and idiots.

From what I remember Bush was given information that was not accurate. Now, if Bush believed the information to be true and took this information before Congress to get their approval to invade, how is this a lie? When Bush received approval from Democrats and Republicans this would make those who voted to invade liars too, using your logic.

If his cabinet said Bush lied then kindly post an unbiased news source on this. What war crimes did Bush actually commit? I don't remember Bush being convicted or even charged for any war crimes. Again, I ask you for an unbiased news source.

Bush invaded the wrong country and lied about it?

I'm waiting your reply.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'm going to be serious with you. This is something I rarely do on Topix
Truer words were never spoken.
C Powell

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'm going to be serious with you. This is something I rarely do on Topix, because of a few know-it-alls, liars and idiots.
From what I remember Bush was given information that was not accurate. Now, if Bush believed the information to be true and took this information before Congress to get their approval to invade, how is this a lie? When Bush received approval from Democrats and Republicans this would make those who voted to invade liars too, using your logic.
If his cabinet said Bush lied then kindly post an unbiased news source on this. What war crimes did Bush actually commit? I don't remember Bush being convicted or even charged for any war crimes. Again, I ask you for an unbiased news source.
Bush invaded the wrong country and lied about it?
I'm waiting your reply.
The Lie That Got Us In: The Bush Administration Knew There Were No WMDs in Iraq:

wesley clark has reported in his book that the pentagon had plans to invade seven countries after 9/11 -- iraq being one of them.

former weapons inspectors like scott ritter should also be cited.

plus more on the illegality of the war.

plus the fact that saddam hussein was being honest in his massive release of iraqi documents before the war.

Bush administration truly believed their own assessments of Iraqi WMDs, the most authoritative intelligence concluded they were not an imminent threat to the United States. The administration went to war anyways. That makes the war a preventive war, which falls into the category of war crimes and incriminates the Bush administration regardless of what they truly believed about Iraq’s WMDs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

The UN, CIA and British Intel all said there were no WMDs. The CIA was later directed by Bush to "make a case." Powell admitted he was told to "sell the WMDs" to the world. These are war crimes, along with torturing prisoners and war profiteering. Bush was given immunity by Obama as one of his first acts. It was a mistake, although the damage done to this country internationally would've been severe.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

bacon face wrote:
His point is a republican controlled house and senate puts people to work...
a democratically controlled house and senate puts people on the couch!
And when obama repealed all of clintons work requirements for govt assistance it took a big jump!
Why work for $400 a week when the govt will give you $380 for sittin on your azz?
Truer words were never spoken.
Dumber words were never spoken. Clinton built a giant economy with a surplus. Republicans destroyed it with illegal wars and unfunded tax cuts for billionaires. Now, a democrat has rebuilt it. And they still wonder why they can't win an election.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Clinton built wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in for a surprise my friend..
very soon..
I am not going to chastise you, or even try to change your mind...
just want you to REMEMBER,
I told about that big economic surprise that is coming...
are you laughing yet?
Yep it was me,
I said it,
and you LOL'd ,
now lets just sit back and watch...
let me know when your crying...
I'll add this to the list of dumb tea bagger predictions along with "America won't elect a black president" and "Iraq will greet us as liberators."

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Only in tea bag land you desperate little one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Only in tea bag land you desperate little one
This dumb tea bagger will continue to post tea bagger blogs and pretend that readers will fall for them as news because he, like all dumb tea baggers, think that everyone else is as stupid as they are. Losing elections, being the laughingstocks of planet Earth and facts don't have any effect on them. They just keep blindly pushing forward with their ignorant agenda, oblivious to all reality. It would bother me if they weren't do damn funny.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you take another vote to repeal the ACA? I mean, at about $8 million apiece, you've done it 40 TIMES. And you're 0-for-40. This from the people who call themselves "fiscally conservative." And the dumbasses still can't figure out why they can't win an election. But like I said, you're good for a laugh. After all, these are the people who tried to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.

Did you hear about Palin's recent FBI investigation? Yeah, they had to check her computers for security breaches. When they did, they found out she was using this password:

MickeyMinnieDonaldDaffyHueyDew eyLouiePlutoSacramento

When they asked her why she chose such a crazy password, she said it was because she was told to make sure it had at least 8 characters and one capital.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

What's a real ignorant racial hating tea bag to do with only pretend make believe political capital to do? President Obama won his and now he's spending it. Tea baggers can't do nothing about reality. That is a fact so keep on keeping on with that sippy cup full tilt full of that Limbaugh's nut juice as a pain relief, dumb asses. Tea bags need to bend over as president Obama about to slam the affordable care all up in and deep.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

The patriotic american voters love seeing all tea bags tired and angry.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Every time you say Benghazi in the real world that's a proven tea bag failure, like the last two presidential elections for racial hating tea bags. Your no exception dumb ass clown taxi. Put the double up sign over your sippy cup of the Limbaugh juicy nut juice.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

These dumb tea baggers don't sip the Limbag kool-aid juice. They take it anally.

Know why the tea bagger father told his 12-year old daughter she couldn't smoke at the table?

It was a bad influence on her kids.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

The British government has Obama care on steroids. These racial hating tea bags all of a sudden respect and admire word yapped by the British, really? The conservative part of Britain wants to strike sirea. The conservative officials in Britain support gay marriage. Its not at all surprising that Limbaugh nut juice don't sell in great Britain
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Union dumps AFL-CIO for its positions on ObamaCare, immigration reform
September 02, 2013
The International Longshore and Warehouse Union has cut ties with the AFL-CIO, citing in part the private-sector union’s support for ObamaCare and immigration reform.
In an August 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, leaders of the 40,000-member union said they have become “increasingly frustrated” with the federation’s policy positions on such matters as immigration and health care reform.
“We feel the federation has done a great disservice to the labor movement and all working people,” wrote Robert McEllrath, president of the San Francisco-based ILWU.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/02/un...
as usual fox gets it wrong.

read the letter.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/164542066/ILWU-Disa...

the longshoremen are arguing over turf with the afl-cio.
that is their biggest complaint.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr New guy 5,415
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000