Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52020 Aug 20, 2013
O.j murder, not guilty TEA BAG
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52021 Aug 20, 2013
Oh, I do believe it, and I enjoy the fact that NOT GUILTY disturbs you. Sleep tight, Danny Boy. LOL
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52022 Aug 20, 2013
Try to keep up, Booby. OJ is a fat old man sitting in jail; he's history ... karma is a bitch. LOL
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52023 Aug 20, 2013
The Obama administration has missed dozens of its own deadlines for implementing ObamaCare, according to a Congressional Research Service report that suggests the recent delay of a key insurance mandate is hardly an outlier.

Gov't Blows ObamaCare Deadlines

There ya go, Boys, read some current news. Worry about your Saviour's failures. LOL
no national outrage

Scranton, PA

#52024 Aug 20, 2013
.
.

White Baby shot dead in stroller;

2 Black Georgia teens charged with murder

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN)-- Two Black teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old white boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his white mother.

.
.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money.

And he said,

'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,'

and I said,

'I don't have any money,'

and

'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money,

West said, with the shot grazing her head.

She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued,

"And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

..........

On July 26th Obama signed an executive order titled the

“African American Education Initiative.”

The order essentially gives a green light for black students to misbehave in public schools.

In two places, Obama’s executive order calls on schools to reduce the number disciplinary actions taken against blacks students.

The order specifically calls on schools too

“not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools.”

To comply, public schools would have to engage in a racial quota system of discipline.

The executive order will create a new Federal bureaucracy to pressure school systems to comply with the president’s demands.

The executive order makes no mention of any effort to get black students to improve behavior.
no national outrage

Scranton, PA

#52025 Aug 20, 2013
President Barack Obama has earned

'Great Divider' label

WHEN the annals of presidential nicknames are updated a few years hence, it will be obvious that Barack Obama began earning a certain designation virtually from the day he took office in 2009.

The Great Divider.

This will be an appendix to a list that includes The Great Emancipator (Lincoln),

The American Cincinnatus (Washington),

The Apostle of Democracy (Jefferson)

and The Great Communicator (Reagan).

These are flattering descriptions.

They are also earned descriptions — unlike irreverent and partisan monikers such as Martin Van Ruin (Van Buren) and The Human Iceberg (Benjamin Harrison).

The Great Divider is an apt choice for Obama.

He has earned it.
no national outrage

Scranton, PA

#52026 Aug 20, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a killing.
The suspects were arrested and charged.
There will be a trial.
The criminal justice system is working the way it was intended.
But none of that happened in the killing of Trayvon Martin. The suspect was not arrested. The suspect was not charged. And there would have been no trial.
And THAT'S what the national outrage was about.
How do you not know this?
..........

.........

"When Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said this could've been my son.

Another way of saying that is, Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago,"
.
.

Race baiter obummer
.
.
And THAT'S what the national outrage was about.

How do you not know this?

And then the entire band played for obummer.....

al....jesse...eric.....whipped the crowd to a frenzy!!!!

Kill the white hispanic!!!

..........

How do you not know this?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#52027 Aug 20, 2013
Hey tea bag, I never worry over the affordable care act, only racial hating tea bags. I have good quality health care through my employer. You need to keep that racial having strong so order that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice as that's the new age tea bag pain pill. It works only if you allow your ignorance to believe it, ahh dumb ass
TEA BAGS 4 DANNY

Louisville, KY

#52034 Aug 20, 2013
200 a month !!!! 50/wk !!!

Is that family or single basic BO coverage ?
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Over 100K New Jersey Residents to Lose Their Affordable Health Plans under Obamacare
August 19, 2013
The latest casualty of Obamacare may be a low-cost New Jersey health-care policy. Though President Obama promised “if you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period,” that will not be the case for approximately 106,000 New Jersey residents whose plans will disappear under the law.
Known as the “basic and essential,” or B&E, health-care plans, the policy costs as little as a couple hundred dollars per month and is the choice of 71 percent of New Jersey residents on the individual insurance market. It provides minimum coverage for things such as doctor’s visits and procedures that don’t involve a hospital stay.
http://nationalreview.com/corner/356140/over-...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52036 Aug 20, 2013
Snuffy wrote:
Oh, I do believe it, and I enjoy the fact that NOT GUILTY disturbs you. Sleep tight, Danny Boy. LOL
Of course you do.

Because you're a racist halfwit.

LMAO!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52037 Aug 20, 2013
Snuffy wrote:
The Obama administration has missed dozens of its own deadlines for implementing ObamaCare, according to a Congressional Research Service report that suggests the recent delay of a key insurance mandate is hardly an outlier.
Gov't Blows ObamaCare Deadlines
There ya go, Boys, read some current news. Worry about your Saviour's failures. LOL
There have been adjustments around the edges of the ACA, just like every piece of major legislation in the modern era.

Social Security and Medicaid also went through a period of adjustment as they were implemented and shortcomings in the laws were recognized. Both political parties participated in that process.

This is part of the normal, ordinary process. Except that today one of the political parties has become so extreme and dysfunctional that their SOLE agenda is sabotaging anything the President supports.

So minor adjustments around the edges are now conflated with THE SKY IS FALLING!!1! by the rightwing propaganda machine. And their willing dupes (like Snuffy here) swallow it whole and obediently regurgitate on internet forums like the mindless drones they are.

LMAO!

Stupid wingnuts.
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52038 Aug 20, 2013
Defend and deflect - the result is the same: Bammy and his plan for immortality is a failure.

Hey, Danny Boy ... NOT Guilty!

Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52039 Aug 20, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Over 100K New Jersey Residents to Lose Their Affordable Health Plans under Obamacare
August 19, 2013
The latest casualty of Obamacare may be a low-cost New Jersey health-care policy. Though President Obama promised “if you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period,” that will not be the case for approximately 106,000 New Jersey residents whose plans will disappear under the law.
Known as the “basic and essential,” or B&E, health-care plans, the policy costs as little as a couple hundred dollars per month and is the choice of 71 percent of New Jersey residents on the individual insurance market. It provides minimum coverage for things such as doctor’s visits and procedures that don’t involve a hospital stay.
http://nationalreview.com/corner/356140/over-...
Hey, Danny Boy calls this a minor adjustment! Keep listing the other "minor adjustments" ... Reid the Rabbit gave away the Messiah's Grand Plan - epic fail and then socialist medicine really digs in to "fundamentally changes America." Bammy's a snake, as Oliver Stone put it.
TEA BAGS 4 DANNY

Louisville, KY

#52040 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah I would say ssi went through many adjustments. Isn't it supposed to go belly up ?

Libtard nation hard at work screwing the taxpayer. You libs must like grabbing the ankles.

By the time I am able to collect ssi, the age limit gonna be 95 and I be long gone...... if its still around since you libs like stealing from it all the time.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been adjustments around the edges of the ACA, just like every piece of major legislation in the modern era.
Social Security and Medicaid also went through a period of adjustment as they were implemented and shortcomings in the laws were recognized. Both political parties participated in that process.
This is part of the normal, ordinary process. Except that today one of the political parties has become so extreme and dysfunctional that their SOLE agenda is sabotaging anything the President supports.
So minor adjustments around the edges are now conflated with THE SKY IS FALLING!!1! by the rightwing propaganda machine. And their willing dupes (like Snuffy here) swallow it whole and obediently regurgitate on internet forums like the mindless drones they are.
LMAO!
Stupid wingnuts.
John Boner

West Mifflin, PA

#52041 Aug 20, 2013
TEA BAGS 4 DANNY wrote:
Yeah I would say ssi went through many adjustments. Isn't it supposed to go belly up ?
Libtard nation hard at work screwing the taxpayer. You libs must like grabbing the ankles.
By the time I am able to collect ssi, the age limit gonna be 95 and I be long gone...... if its still around since you libs like stealing from it all the time.<quoted text>
slit your throat so i can get your portion.....LOL!
H N I C

Louisville, KY

#52042 Aug 20, 2013
It don't work that way dumbazz. You might have to work and learn to save. Start buy sellin your 1000 dollar spinners off you 500 dollar caprice classic.
John Boner wrote:
<quoted text>slit your throat so i can get your portion.....LOL!
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52044 Aug 20, 2013
Hey, Danny Boy, why did Bammy call the dog Sunni? They wouldn't be his homies now, would they?
Snuffy

Lehighton, PA

#52045 Aug 20, 2013
Thou shalt not take the name of the Bammy thy demigod in vain. LOL

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52046 Aug 20, 2013
Snuffy wrote:
Defend and deflect - the result is the same: Bammy and his plan for immortality is a failure.
Hey, Danny Boy ... NOT Guilty!
Snuffy's ongoing adventures in missing the point.

The national outrage was over a shooter not even being arrested after killing an unarmed kid. The POINT was to get a fair trial. The verdict is beside the point.

You'll never - NEVER - find a black shooter who kills an unarmed white kid not even being arrested.

Never.

And you know that's true.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52047 Aug 20, 2013
TEA BAGS 4 DANNY wrote:
Yeah I would say ssi went through many adjustments. Isn't it supposed to go belly up ?
Libtard nation hard at work screwing the taxpayer. You libs must like grabbing the ankles.
By the time I am able to collect ssi, the age limit gonna be 95 and I be long gone...... if its still around since you libs like stealing from it all the time.<quoted text>
Hard to believe someone can be this ignorant and misinformed.

Must be a conservative, right?

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr SnackTime 5,750
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Apr 2 Davenport 5
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]