Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Puzzled and spin master Donald Rumsfeld Clips .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Deer in headlights Donald.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
burppppppppppppppppppppppppp
sipppppppppppppppppppppppppp
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
slurpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

LMAO!!!!!
David Crosby

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Wages Fell in July as Hiring Slowed in Uneven U.S. Job Market
2013-08-03
Employees took home less pay and worked fewer hours in July and job growth was the weakest in four months even as the U.S. jobless rate fell, underscoring uneven progress in the labor market.
Payrolls rose by 162,000 last month, while unemployment dropped to 7.4 percent from 7.6 percent, the Labor Department reported yesterday in Washington. The workweek on average was the shortest in six months and hourly earnings fell for the first time since October.
The rich keep getting richer and everybody else falls behind. Yes, itís been going on since Reagan. Doesnít matter if a D or R sits in office. The rules are rigged in favor of the rich and Obama has done nothing to stop that. Same olí same olí. Just a different year.
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

For quite a while, I've believed the GOP and the tea party want to destroy the fabric of the United States of America. They hate their government with every fiber of their beings and abhor our president. They want to destroy the government, so they can take it over and reign in perpetuity. I've lived 5 decades and never been so frightened for my country as it is being overtaken by people without souls and lacking compassion, whose god is money and the 99%.
Listen

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Pink Panther wrote:
Stool doesnt charge that much
it Cildrens be.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
For quite a while, I've believed the GOP and the tea party want to destroy the fabric of the United States of America. They hate their government with every fiber of their beings and abhor our president. They want to destroy the government, so they can take it over and reign in perpetuity. I've lived 5 decades and never been so frightened for my country as it is being overtaken by people without souls and lacking compassion, whose god is money and the 99%.
You have nothing to worry about. Tea baggers are the means to the end, and nothing more. They've splintered the GOP into a powerless party mired in fringes of society. They've brought into public view their racist and totally anti-American views. They work for one shrinking and left-behind sect of society - old white men. They're dying and aren't being replaced. Just look at who they're scared of - black people, immigrants, women, young people, zombies, aliens, vagina, books, the Clintons, etc. It's amusing. They're destroying the GOP with every step they take against Americans. Hillary will put the final nail in the coffin in 2016. These are just the death throes. Enjoy them. They're funny.
Proud Liberal

North Versailles, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Finally a voice of reason! Thank you.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I know that George Zimmerman teabagged my corpse before the police came. He left pubs in my mouth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Proud Liberal wrote:
Finally a voice of reason! Thank you.
It's true. The tea baggers are a good thing in the long run. They're the perfect storm - totally anti-American but think they're like the founding fathers. Shhh! Don't tell them the founding fathers studied science and physics, hung out in Paris, spoke multiple languages and hated religion. But what makes them so damaging to the party is their total obliviousness to it - they think they're doing something productive for America. In a way, they are. Their refusal to acknowledge the changing demographics and progressive social atmosphere is their death.

Even funnier is how they HATE - and I mean HATE - 65 percent of the US electorate and still expect to garner 51 percent of the vote. That's just basic math. If you're despised by women, blacks and minorities, you can't win.

I can't wait for the campaign. They'll have to have a crazy tea bagger to be able to win the primary. Moderates like Christies or Jindal have no chance - they were photographed with a black man sans hood. But no crazy tea bagger can win the general election. It's hilarious. Like I said - the perfect storm.
Listen

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
I know that George Zimmerman teabagged my corpse before the police came. He left pubs in my mouth.
What are pubs?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. The tea baggers are a good thing in the long run. They're the perfect storm - totally anti-American but think they're like the founding fathers. Shhh! Don't tell them the founding fathers studied science and physics, hung out in Paris, spoke multiple languages and hated religion. But what makes them so damaging to the party is their total obliviousness to it - they think they're doing something productive for America. In a way, they are. Their refusal to acknowledge the changing demographics and progressive social atmosphere is their death.
Even funnier is how they HATE - and I mean HATE - 65 percent of the US electorate and still expect to garner 51 percent of the vote. That's just basic math. If you're despised by women, blacks and minorities, you can't win.
I can't wait for the campaign. They'll have to have a crazy tea bagger to be able to win the primary. Moderates like Christies or Jindal have no chance - they were photographed with a black man sans hood. But no crazy tea bagger can win the general election. It's hilarious. Like I said - the perfect storm.
The demands of the GOP primary and the extremist base insure that the GOP candidate cannot win the general election.

And they know it...

----------

The chairman of the Republican National Committee threatened on Monday to refuse to partner with CNN or NBC on any presidential primary debates if the two networks move ahead with plans for television projects on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Reince Priebus, the chairman, said in letters to the two networks that he considered the projects to be a "thinly-veiled attempt at putting a thumb on the scales of the 2016 presidential election."

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/05...

----------

LOL!

Any excuse to avoid having the GOP freakshow aired to all of America.

As David Plouffe says, "Better RNC debate plan. Held in hermetically sealed Fox studio. Avoid exposing swing voters to Crazy S*#t My Nominee Says."

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

GOP warns networks: We can deny you access to our crazy primaries

Control over RNC-CNN and RNC-NBC joint ventures is the only real leverage Priebus has over the networks, so in a way itís not that surprising heíd make this particular threat.

But anyone who was sentient two years ago understands the real force behind the threat comes from the fact that GOP presidential primary debates are embarrassing spectacles people like to gawk at. Even after nearly two dozen such debates, millions of people still want to watch them, and not just on Fox News.

What would actually be in the partyís best interest is holding many fewer debates altogether, and if and when the networks ignore Preibusí threat, heíll have perhaps inadvertently made progress toward that goal.

But itís sad commentary on the state of the GOP that the allure of gaping at the Republican primary train wreck is a source of negotiating power for the party.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/05/gop_warns_net...

LMAO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I agree. The best thing the GOP could do is hide themselves throughout the primary. It'll be so damn funny to watch these guys argue over women's vaginas and other shit decided 3 decades ago.

Did you catch the tea bagger get stuffed at Ryan's masquerade about poverty? He says that poverty is caused by the declining family unit and then a lady who lives in reality says, "no, the number one reason for the declining family unit IS POVERTY." These guys really are just a freak show. I don't care what channel they're on - I'm tuning in. Compare that to the excitement Hillary will create. The chick's gonna get 40 percent of the electorate just in women, another 22 percent from blacks and latinos and half the white guys. It won't be another 51-49 victory. It'll be an actual landslide. 65-35, assuming the tea bagger candidate doesn't give us a "legitimate rape" comment, then it's 80-20. Can you imagine the foreign policy debate? It'll be brutal. They have NO ONE with anything close to her experience or intelligence. And she's a stone-cold bitch. It'll get brutal.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

... and I'll laugh and laugh when it does! Remember: You asked for it. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

America deserves to fail wrote:
... and I'll laugh and laugh when it does! Remember: You asked for it. LOL
He's wrong. Hillary is not going to get brutal.

But if the race does get brutal, like always, it'll start on the right.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

No, Sparky, my intention was to state "America deserves to fail" and "Remember: You asked for it." That failure is steadily settling in and should be complete before the "stone cold bitch" gets a chance to cackle. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

No, Sparky, my intention was to state "America deserves to fail" and "Remember: You asked for it." That failure is steadily settling in and should be complete before the "stone cold bitch" gets a chance to cackle. LOL
Sorry, Sparky - but your post is gibberish.

Come back when you can successfully string two thoughts together.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

No, Danny Boy, you come back when you can actually read and comprehend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

No, Danny Boy, you come back when you can actually read and comprehend.
Grow up, Pat. You're showing your ass again.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

... and that turns you on, huh Danny Boy? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

... and that turns you on, huh Danny Boy? LOL
Just like a rightwinger - you get frustrated and immediately go to gay sex references.

How typical.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Always Something66 5,385
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr snag 3,810
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••