Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Wah wah wah from the racial hating tea bag. Hey tea bags, vote here now and often as if that means something dumb ass tea bags. Your Reagan was a wah wah wah.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama care will not be repealed. The racial hating tea bags don't have enough juice to make that happen. They failed the last two presidential elections, and of course these dumb ass tea bags can scream voter fraud and vote on this worthless forum. That's all they got. A single dose of the Limbaugh nut juice can and will amount to three presidential election losses, so be my guest tea bags and gulp gulp. The tea bag vote isa good vote to waste. AAmerica is laughing at the tea bags of failure in america.
libs need not apply

Langhorne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Tighten up ppl
govt rebel

Langhorne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Everyone go to bed lol
Mickey Ds

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

McDonald's is going to have stiff competition in the near future..........
take a peek!!

http://www.fastcoexist.com/1682045/the-worlds...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Mickey Ds wrote:
McDonald's is going to have stiff competition in the near future..........
take a peek!!
http://www.fastcoexist.com/1682045/the-worlds...
SONIC..has a BETTER menu..and lots of desserts... They WIN my VOTE!!!
Carrot Top

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The fixed news network said that? Really, dumb ass? America is startled. Hey tea bags, get your ignorant forum vote on. America votes in voting booths or real elections. Tea bags got this forum, ha ha ha ahhhhh these racial vhating dumb ass tea bags, again
Voting booths? Do they still have them dum dum? I never voted in a fake election before, did you dum dum? Do you look as dumb as you sound? I see your daddy hasn't posted on here for awhile. Do you embarrass him?
xfactor

Baden, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

so you want to have a kid, oh you can't afford it - so let the government help - huh?

guess I am a racist, since I believe in personal responsibility. you have a kid YOU pay it YOU raise it, don't steal money off me and my family (income tax) and expect the governemnt to nanny your kid.

i don't care - white, black, yellow, red, purple - PAY FOR you own! this government discourages personal responsibility - with freedom come responsibility - OK fools deal with it.

want SSDI - sorry that program is OVER, want SSI - sorry cancel that too

quit stealing from the people who bust their asses working 40+ hours a week so the dependents and government cronies can sit back and rob us blind.

F the IRS, end the fed, and end all welfare/dependence programs - PERIOD!

so you need more than 22 weeks to decide to scrape that one night stand baby out of your womb - boo hoo - your stuck with it whorebag.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey tea bag, your not only a racist but a proven foil as well, dumb ass. When a woman ends up pregnant and can't afford to raise a child she will get help. You don't like that, puss off. Your the one who insists abortion is not a option. President Obama and this great country has news for you racial hating tea bags. If you feel froggy jump. Hey tea bags, get your worthless forum vote back on track. Pretend its means something
Shop vac

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
so you want to have a kid, oh you can't afford it - so let the government help - huh?
guess I am a racist, since I believe in personal responsibility. you have a kid YOU pay it YOU raise it, don't steal money off me and my family (income tax) and expect the governemnt to nanny your kid.
i don't care - white, black, yellow, red, purple - PAY FOR you own! this government discourages personal responsibility - with freedom come responsibility - OK fools deal with it.
want SSDI - sorry that program is OVER, want SSI - sorry cancel that too
quit stealing from the people who bust their asses working 40+ hours a week so the dependents and government cronies can sit back and rob us blind.
F the IRS, end the fed, and end all welfare/dependence programs - PERIOD!
so you need more than 22 weeks to decide to scrape that one night stand baby out of your womb - boo hoo - your stuck with it whorebag.
just buy up you docuhebag.....quit whining ! suck it up

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

The fixed news network, again dumb ass? Really? Whatever rocks your racist boat. Hey tea bags, the election is soon so practice voting on this forum. You really should do it.
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Louis Freeh has dirt on the government and can whistle blow anytime he wants. This has got to be the reason he is allowed to run a "business" that "investigates" then implicates innocent citizens in place of the corporate and political criminals that pay him to "investigate". Quite lucrative for him it appears.
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

The government is the organization by which the nation governs and runs itself.

The GOP has these bizarre fantasies of "shutting down the government," i.e., of shutting down America.

Yet in the next breath they claim to revere the Constitution, which is the basis for "the government" they detest.

Sigmund Freud would have a lotta fun with these guys!

Or maybe they're just p'o'd 'cause they can't have if their way.
Mr D

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The fixed news network, again dumb ass? Really? Whatever rocks your racist boat. Hey tea bags, the election is soon so practice voting on this forum. You really should do it.
Hey trash bag, you're not only racist but a proven idiot as well, dumb ass. Conservatives of this great country has news for you, racial hating trash bag. Your welfare days are limited. Hey trash bag, keep drinking that black Odumbo nut juice, because at the rate you black trash bag racists are drinking it your well is going to dry up soon. What nut juice will you be drinking then you racist black trash bag?

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Don't quit your trashy racial hating B.S alright moron? America has a 48% approval for president Obama and a 18% approval for your Congress god Johnny Boner, but you would nor know this reality as you to into that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice, gulp gulp sippy sip. Any guess what america approval for the racial hating tea bags is? You the smartest amongst a small group of morons at the rally, huh? Ha ha ha failure boy
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Don't quit your trashy racial hating B.S alright moron? America has a 48% approval for president Obama and a 18% approval for your Congress god Johnny Boner, but you would nor know this reality as you to into that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice, gulp gulp sippy sip. Any guess what america approval for the racial hating tea bags is? You the smartest amongst a small group of morons at the rally, huh? Ha ha ha failure boy
Keep drinking that obama nut juice, racist garbage bag. your black racist half breed president stole the election. Americans don't like you garbage bags. gulp gulp sippy sip

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Racial hating tea bag dumb ass TAXI, Obama care down your throat and you morons can't do nothing about it but complain, wah wah wah. President Obama don't need you.go fInd a doctor to pull your head out your A hole

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

The tea bags don't have any respect for the law in this great country. America will not except racial hating tea bag dreams but these dumb asses have a preferable option to themselves, voter fraud which is a falsehood claim no court in america will buy. That angers these tea bags. They love Ronald Reagan but what laws did he proudly make law?
1) Reagan wanted AMNESTY for ILLEGAL immigrants, and got it, without secure border
2) do you drive a vehicle ? Thank Reagan for safe drivers forced to purchace insurance
3)Reagan wanted and doubled the FEDERAL gas TAX, forcing small trucking companies out of business causing many to file for bankruptcy.
4) Reagan put american troops in Lebanon getting hundreds murdered in suicide bombing, then puts his tail between his political legs and pulling the troops out with a disregard for bringing the murderers to any kind of justice.

That is some great accomplishments of REAGAN. Was REAGAN white tea bags? Exactly
xfactor

Baden, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, your not only a racist but a proven foil as well, dumb ass. When a woman ends up pregnant and can't afford to raise a child she will get help.
So where is the PERSONAL responsibility?

Stealing money from the responsible to give to the irresponsible - that is really smart.

Want SSDI, or SSI? tough sh!t - get a job and quit leaching scumball.

Bread and circus for the dumbasses, that keeps them happy - the big pharma psychotropics, fluoride water, and GMO food.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Global Warming Laugher 3,825
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr S-L is a scam 5,395
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE