Tighten up ppl
govt rebel

Langhorne, PA

#51455 Jul 30, 2013
Everyone go to bed lol
Mickey Ds

West Mifflin, PA

#51456 Jul 30, 2013
McDonald's is going to have stiff competition in the near future..........
take a peek!!

http://www.fastcoexist.com/1682045/the-worlds...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#51457 Jul 30, 2013
Mickey Ds wrote:
McDonald's is going to have stiff competition in the near future..........
take a peek!!
http://www.fastcoexist.com/1682045/the-worlds...
SONIC..has a BETTER menu..and lots of desserts... They WIN my VOTE!!!
Carrot Top

Clearfield, PA

#51459 Jul 30, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The fixed news network said that? Really, dumb ass? America is startled. Hey tea bags, get your ignorant forum vote on. America votes in voting booths or real elections. Tea bags got this forum, ha ha ha ahhhhh these racial vhating dumb ass tea bags, again
Voting booths? Do they still have them dum dum? I never voted in a fake election before, did you dum dum? Do you look as dumb as you sound? I see your daddy hasn't posted on here for awhile. Do you embarrass him?
xfactor

Mars, PA

#51463 Jul 31, 2013
so you want to have a kid, oh you can't afford it - so let the government help - huh?

guess I am a racist, since I believe in personal responsibility. you have a kid YOU pay it YOU raise it, don't steal money off me and my family (income tax) and expect the governemnt to nanny your kid.

i don't care - white, black, yellow, red, purple - PAY FOR you own! this government discourages personal responsibility - with freedom come responsibility - OK fools deal with it.

want SSDI - sorry that program is OVER, want SSI - sorry cancel that too

quit stealing from the people who bust their asses working 40+ hours a week so the dependents and government cronies can sit back and rob us blind.

F the IRS, end the fed, and end all welfare/dependence programs - PERIOD!

so you need more than 22 weeks to decide to scrape that one night stand baby out of your womb - boo hoo - your stuck with it whorebag.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51464 Jul 31, 2013
Hey tea bag, your not only a racist but a proven foil as well, dumb ass. When a woman ends up pregnant and can't afford to raise a child she will get help. You don't like that, puss off. Your the one who insists abortion is not a option. President Obama and this great country has news for you racial hating tea bags. If you feel froggy jump. Hey tea bags, get your worthless forum vote back on track. Pretend its means something
Shop vac

West Mifflin, PA

#51465 Jul 31, 2013
xfactor wrote:
so you want to have a kid, oh you can't afford it - so let the government help - huh?
guess I am a racist, since I believe in personal responsibility. you have a kid YOU pay it YOU raise it, don't steal money off me and my family (income tax) and expect the governemnt to nanny your kid.
i don't care - white, black, yellow, red, purple - PAY FOR you own! this government discourages personal responsibility - with freedom come responsibility - OK fools deal with it.
want SSDI - sorry that program is OVER, want SSI - sorry cancel that too
quit stealing from the people who bust their asses working 40+ hours a week so the dependents and government cronies can sit back and rob us blind.
F the IRS, end the fed, and end all welfare/dependence programs - PERIOD!
so you need more than 22 weeks to decide to scrape that one night stand baby out of your womb - boo hoo - your stuck with it whorebag.
just buy up you docuhebag.....quit whining ! suck it up

Portland, Oregon

#51467 Jul 31, 2013
The fixed news network, again dumb ass? Really? Whatever rocks your racist boat. Hey tea bags, the election is soon so practice voting on this forum. You really should do it.
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#51468 Jul 31, 2013
Louis Freeh has dirt on the government and can whistle blow anytime he wants. This has got to be the reason he is allowed to run a "business" that "investigates" then implicates innocent citizens in place of the corporate and political criminals that pay him to "investigate". Quite lucrative for him it appears.
truth

Erie, PA

#51469 Jul 31, 2013
The government is the organization by which the nation governs and runs itself.

The GOP has these bizarre fantasies of "shutting down the government," i.e., of shutting down America.

Yet in the next breath they claim to revere the Constitution, which is the basis for "the government" they detest.

Sigmund Freud would have a lotta fun with these guys!

Or maybe they're just p'o'd 'cause they can't have if their way.
Mr D

Clearfield, PA

#51470 Jul 31, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The fixed news network, again dumb ass? Really? Whatever rocks your racist boat. Hey tea bags, the election is soon so practice voting on this forum. You really should do it.
Hey trash bag, you're not only racist but a proven idiot as well, dumb ass. Conservatives of this great country has news for you, racial hating trash bag. Your welfare days are limited. Hey trash bag, keep drinking that black Odumbo nut juice, because at the rate you black trash bag racists are drinking it your well is going to dry up soon. What nut juice will you be drinking then you racist black trash bag?

Portland, Oregon

#51471 Jul 31, 2013
Don't quit your trashy racial hating B.S alright moron? America has a 48% approval for president Obama and a 18% approval for your Congress god Johnny Boner, but you would nor know this reality as you to into that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice, gulp gulp sippy sip. Any guess what america approval for the racial hating tea bags is? You the smartest amongst a small group of morons at the rally, huh? Ha ha ha failure boy
bobby6464

Clearfield, PA

#51472 Jul 31, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Don't quit your trashy racial hating B.S alright moron? America has a 48% approval for president Obama and a 18% approval for your Congress god Johnny Boner, but you would nor know this reality as you to into that extra strength Limbaugh nut juice, gulp gulp sippy sip. Any guess what america approval for the racial hating tea bags is? You the smartest amongst a small group of morons at the rally, huh? Ha ha ha failure boy
Keep drinking that obama nut juice, racist garbage bag. your black racist half breed president stole the election. Americans don't like you garbage bags. gulp gulp sippy sip

Portland, Oregon

#51473 Aug 1, 2013
Racial hating tea bag dumb ass TAXI, Obama care down your throat and you morons can't do nothing about it but complain, wah wah wah. President Obama don't need you.go fInd a doctor to pull your head out your A hole

Portland, Oregon

#51476 Aug 1, 2013
The tea bags don't have any respect for the law in this great country. America will not except racial hating tea bag dreams but these dumb asses have a preferable option to themselves, voter fraud which is a falsehood claim no court in america will buy. That angers these tea bags. They love Ronald Reagan but what laws did he proudly make law?
1) Reagan wanted AMNESTY for ILLEGAL immigrants, and got it, without secure border
2) do you drive a vehicle ? Thank Reagan for safe drivers forced to purchace insurance
3)Reagan wanted and doubled the FEDERAL gas TAX, forcing small trucking companies out of business causing many to file for bankruptcy.
4) Reagan put american troops in Lebanon getting hundreds murdered in suicide bombing, then puts his tail between his political legs and pulling the troops out with a disregard for bringing the murderers to any kind of justice.

That is some great accomplishments of REAGAN. Was REAGAN white tea bags? Exactly
xfactor

Mars, PA

#51477 Aug 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, your not only a racist but a proven foil as well, dumb ass. When a woman ends up pregnant and can't afford to raise a child she will get help.
So where is the PERSONAL responsibility?

Stealing money from the responsible to give to the irresponsible - that is really smart.

Want SSDI, or SSI? tough sh!t - get a job and quit leaching scumball.

Bread and circus for the dumbasses, that keeps them happy - the big pharma psychotropics, fluoride water, and GMO food.
jammimngcal

Pittsburgh, PA

#51478 Aug 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Budd Dwyer is back check him out
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#51479 Aug 1, 2013
Xfactfree, you should pay to help any woman who becomes pregnant through rape or incest, as you so desperately want the courts to take her rights away under ROE vs WADE. You Can't have it your way. This is not a burger king situation, dumb ass. I work four days a week fourty hours a week. I get no public assistance, but in this great country your free to believe what you will without any facts but the ones produced. From gulping down too much limbaugh nut juice. There is two guarantees in America, death and taxes. Your not that special.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#51483 Aug 1, 2013
Hey tea bag, the heritage is not a honest source, and the limbaugh nut juice prevents you from being honest, America knows that. Your not fooling anyone but your racial hating tea bag brethren, dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web