Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51372 Jul 25, 2013
Hey tea bag, the President does not owe you a job dumb ass. Get your lazy ass up and find your own. Limbaugh might hire you to be a joke at the racial haters rally for ignorant idiots. Obamacare is here to stay, of course do cry about that. He is also black.don't ever forget that. America will piss you tea bags off again race hating tea bag
Tree trunk

Danielson, CT

#51373 Jul 25, 2013
Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
. Test
Real Help

Erie, PA

#51374 Jul 25, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Hey tea bag, the President does not owe you a job dumb ass. Get your lazy ass up and find your own. Limbaugh might hire you to be a joke at the racial haters rally for ignorant idiots. Obamacare is here to stay, of course do cry about that. He is also black.don't ever forget that. America will piss you tea bags off again race hating tea bag
Thanks for showing us you are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the failed obama administration. You can't answer one question I posed and even though you're getting screwed over just like the rest of us. You choose to turn a blind eye because you have put all your hope in this charlatan. You are no different than Al Queda members who blindly follow thier false preachers. You could have been excused for voting for him the first time but the voting for him a second time after he was such a miserable failure makes you a selfish parasite and unamerican. It would be nice if people like you who voted for him were the only ones who had to suffer from his failed policies. You are a traitor to your country and should punished as such.

Portland, Oregon

#51376 Jul 25, 2013
Seek some mental health counseling tea bag. Go find your own job. What does president Obama owe your ignorant racial hating pea brain? Think THINK dumb ass. The answer is not a dam thing. That etch a sketch governor was your president, not a option for america.tea bag 101 is always play the fool. You do that real goooooood

Portland, Oregon

#51379 Jul 25, 2013
Evan when BUSH was president? Hmmmm you don't say. Stop the frigging presses.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51380 Jul 25, 2013
One juror has come out and called that creepy cracker illegal immagrunt George Zimmerman a murderer. She be looking fine and stuff on the tube. If only they did not put a chastity belt on you in this here purgatory, I wud be busting nuts over her.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51381 Jul 25, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Evan when BUSH was president? Hmmmm you don't say. Stop the frigging presses.
You forgot bout me you mofo. I thought you cared bout me be murdereded by a creepy cracker, illegal immigrunt and quarter my brotha from anotha motha.

Portland, Oregon

#51382 Jul 25, 2013
Racial hating tea bags, I feel your pain, retarded fools. You best be preying to limbaugh
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51383 Jul 25, 2013
Ima be just a cough medicin junkie, not be a Oxycotin popper like that tubby creepy cracker. Whites be junkies of prescription pills.

“15 minutes of fame”

Since: Jun 13

#51384 Jul 25, 2013
In my outlook. We need someone like rendell. Yes he was a good govener and gay and he supported the gay community alot. Cor et was okay at first but once i got a taste of what he is planning to do with teens who have adhd or add and deivers liscense i littey wanted to s ream... Yeah its that bad.. I think if we got another rendell gay loving govener who a tually can say im going to use my power to toss the mayer of hardisburg linda thompson out the. We wpuld be in great shape but she is still governing harrisburg. I dnt care what you all say but living in the state of pa when rendell was gov made alot of differences especially for the city of philadelphia because he helped with the fun control issue in philly and i think he did a great job

“15 minutes of fame”

#51385 Jul 25, 2013
Lartiste wrote:
In my outlook. We need someone like rendell. Yes he was a good govener and gay and he supported the gay community alot. Cor et was okay at first but once i got a taste of what he is planning to do with teens who have adhd or add and deivers liscense i littey wanted to s ream... Yeah its that bad.. I think if we got another rendell gay loving govener who a tually can say im going to use my power to toss the mayer of hardisburg linda thompson out the. We wpuld be in great shape but she is still governing harrisburg. I dnt care what you all say but living in the state of pa when rendell was gov made alot of differences especially for the city of philadelphia because he helped with the fun control issue in philly and i think he did a great job
Gun control issue
xfactor

Mars, PA

#51394 Jul 26, 2013
This socialization plays into the hands of the offshore banker controlled usurping DEM and GOP criminal 'political party' which uses left and right cover to advance the interest of the megabank, multinational corporations who hijacked America in 1913 via the Federal Reserve Act.

Dependence is tyranny.
Willie Masturbateme

West Mifflin, PA

#51395 Jul 26, 2013
both parties are corrupt..show me any different!

When both parties are the only choice we have we can raise the white flag
The miilionaires and billionaires control the country,banks, congress and every greasy politician that walks on two feet.

just take a look at your local police force, council and school board,,,,,nothing but nepotism and theft.. even your judges are crooks.

we are all puppets marching to the people that pull our strings
Harry Truman

West Mifflin, PA

#51397 Jul 26, 2013
Fact Check wrote:
<quoted text> Rendel lran this state into the ground and Corbett is trying to clean up his mess. You should not be able to vote as you are drowning in ignorance. Grow up, get your eyes and ears checked and educate yourself before you vote again.
try 'googling' tom corruptett see what you find moron. LMAO!
Eddie Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#51398 Jul 26, 2013
here are a few samples.

Gov. Corbett fundraisers differ from turnpike scandal:'There's no quid pro quo'

Email

View/Post Comments
PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE: PAY-TO-PLAY SCANDAL
AG agrees, Orth-Rodgers contract not part of turnpike scandal: PennLive lettersEven after the scandals, campaign finance reform is a non-starter in Pennsylvania: analysisGov. Corbett fundraisers differ from turnpike scandal:'There's no quid pro quo'Have Pa. Turnpike defendants already missed their best chance to walk?Pa. Turnpike corruption defendants' optimism ended quickly, with all 6 headed to trialAll Stories | With his re-election campaign just getting underway, a sitting Pennsylvania governor held a fundraiser hosted by some of the most influential engineering and design firms in the state.

In the three months before that fundraiser, and the three months after, six of those firms received $36.2 million in contracts from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. One of the firms, a "silver sponsor," went from having no turnpike work to holding more than $8 million in contracts.

Firms on the host committee also got $13 million in work from other state agencies over that same six month span.

No, this is not part of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission pay-to-play corruption case playing out in the courts. This wasn't the now-infamous 2006 fundraiser for then-Gov. Ed Rendell.

It was "an evening reception honoring Gov. Tom Corbett" on Nov. 20, 2012, at the Harrisburg Hilton's Golden Sheaf Room. Platinum sponsorships went for $5,000, gold sponsorships cost $2,500 and silver were $1,000, bronze a measly $500.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

It's Not Just the Penn State Scandal That's Hurting Pennsylvania's Governor

Tom Corbett can't catch a break.

Pennsylvania's Republican governor rode the tea party wave to the governor’s mansion in 2010. But since then, a failure to rally conservatives, a scandal at Penn State, and his national anonymity have made him one of the most vulnerable Republican governors up for reelection in 2014.

The most recent Quinnipiac University poll shows his approval rating stuck at 36 percent, while a 51 percent majority of Pennsylvanians believe he does not deserve reelection. Corbett could be the first Keystone State governor since 1970 not to win a second term. This comes at a time when other Republican governors in blue states — such as Chris Christie in New Jersey, Scott Walker in Wisconsin, Terry Branstad in Iowa, and John Kasich in Ohio —are looking in much better shape.

http://news.yahoo.com/not-just-penn-state-sca...

“15 minutes of fame”

#51405 Jul 27, 2013
Hanger for pa gov 2014 :) democrat. Yes im supporting him
BHO Legacy sux

West Mifflin, PA

#51406 Jul 27, 2013
...and the idiot apparently can't read the topic header for this thread. But, then, if I were a right wing nut, conservative Republican, I'd try to change the subject from their disaster in the PA Governor's mansion, Gov.Corbutt, too!

Portland, Oregon

#51408 Jul 27, 2013
More article shopping from the above ignorant tea bag, surprise surprise. Expect that

Portland, Oregon

#51409 Jul 27, 2013
Article shopping is hard work, huh tea bag? You betcha but worthless false news
Faux News

West Mifflin, PA

#51416 Jul 28, 2013
Yes folks Fox News is the most reliable, trustworthy news channel ........
They have to lie to keep their Nazi party watching ..........

Sean Hannity caught in a blatant lie .

Hannity gets caught red handed .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bill O'Reilly Lies to Bill Maher on Fox News

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just a few samples how FOX lures in the Nazi tea party be spreading false lies and rumors...
There are hundreds of vidoes out there catching FOX news in lie after lie after lie. Only the tea bag morons turn in to hear what they want to hear LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 18 hr Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) 19 hr SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 21 hr vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance