Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51205 Jul 21, 2013
clearfield clown wrote:
read an article before you post idiot.you teabaggers are all alike no wonder you lost 2 Presidential elections!! that attitude you have will keep the losing streak alive LMAO!
Boo hoo hoo, I must of hit a sore spot with you. Your post is stupid as usual muffins. I read my articles before posting. I said the exact same thing to you. Now you're copy and pasting what I post on Topix, how pathetic. You call me a teabagger, sorry my little muffin boy, I do not belong to the Tea Party. Try using a different word other than teabagger to vent your anger. It's a lame attempt to cover your stupidness. Not to mention you sure do sound a lot like the inbred bobby6464. I didn't know the Tea Party had a candidate in the last two elections. Your stupidness shines through again and very brightly. My post that caused you to poop and pee your panties was not my opinion and has nothing to do with my attitude or keeping a losing streak alive. The streak you speak of is actually Obama's winning streak or as I should refer to it as his Chicago style politics of corruption and deceit. I don't want to forget and mention, ignorant people like you contributed to his so called two wins. Now go back to trying to beat me down, dude. LOL
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51206 Jul 21, 2013
A Message to Trayvon Martin Sympathizers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/romany-malco/a-...
Clearfield Clown

West Mifflin, PA

#51207 Jul 21, 2013
Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> Boo hoo hoo, I must of hit a sore spot with you. Your post is stupid as usual muffins. I read my articles before posting. I said the exact same thing to you. Now you're copy and pasting what I post on Topix, how pathetic. You call me a teabagger, sorry my little muffin boy, I do not belong to the Tea Party. Try using a different word other than teabagger to vent your anger. It's a lame attempt to cover your stupidness. Not to mention you sure do sound a lot like the inbred bobby6464. I didn't know the Tea Party had a candidate in the last two elections. Your stupidness shines through again and very brightly. My post that caused you to poop and pee your panties was not my opinion and has nothing to do with my attitude or keeping a losing streak alive. The streak you speak of is actually Obama's winning streak or as I should refer to it as his Chicago style politics of corruption and deceit. I don't want to forget and mention, ignorant people like you contributed to his so called two wins. Now go back to trying to beat me down, dude. LOL
You beat yourself down by your racist remarks and hatred for the minorities. Your a disgrace to the human race,and a dumb one at that. There arent enough idiots like you to put in a Romney or a McCain...your in the minority, and thats where all the asses are at.LMAO! Black man has 2 landslides in an election to beat the white phoney candidates that the GOP clowns ran in 8 years.. keep hating the blacks, gays, abortion rights, women rights, equal pay,immigration and not only do you answer to the master after you die but you tell him why you hate minorities...Obama pounded down the white scam artists TWICE! LMAO! Live with that fool and keep whining another 3 years. It's all you can do son,it's all you can do,,,,,you have to live with the Obama victory for 3 more years....can you do it??? Guess what? You'll have to! LOL!LMAO!
Haunted Memories

West Mifflin, PA

#51215 Jul 21, 2013
The Bush administration has been warned repeatedly about the disastrous effects of their supply side theories. Of course, they brushed off their critics and carried on with the plundering until they hit a roadblock. Now they're running around in circles trying to find some way to stop the bleeding. Good luck.

Remember the $2 trillion wars (Iraq and Afghanistan) that could be paid for with “unfunded” tax cuts to the rich?

Remember the cuts to capital gains and corporate taxes that were supposed to “trickle down” to working class Americans creating more jobs and making us all more prosperous?

Remember the low interest rates that were supposed to create Bush's “ownership society” that, in fact, generated the greatest speculative frenzy in real estate in American history?

Remember Dick Cheney's brusque assurance that,“deficits don't matter”?

More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere $300 million.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

Remember the myriad corporate giveaways, the lavish “no bid” contracts, and deregulated subprime shenanigans that were supposed to “grow the economy” and strengthen our markets?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51218 Jul 21, 2013
Dumb ass taxi yapping again, but saying nothing. You go boy, do your thing

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51221 Jul 22, 2013
House Of Representatives To Work Only Nine Days In September

If Speaker John Boehner wants to make the 113th Congress the least effective ever, he has a tough record to beat — his own.

The Boehner-led House in the 112th Congress passed the fewest number of bills since that number started being tracked in 1947.

But the congressman from Ohio isn’t going to let an impressive record like that stop him from making American history again.

“At this point in 2011, when the House was beginning its least productive session ever, the House had passed 23 bills which became laws,” The Daily Kos‘ Jed Lewison points out.“That compares to 15 so far this year.”

This gives House Republicans a clear head start in their pursuit of the “least productive” title. And they’re not going to let anything get in their way...

"Reid tells reporters that Boehner told him in a meeting yesterday that the House will work only 9 days in September."

Not working is part of their two-prong strategy, along with only voting on pretend things, like fake Obamacare repeals.

“In fact, while the House passed fewer bills than any previous House during the last Congress, it actually cast the fifth-most votes ever,” Lewison points out.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/house-of-represen...

----------

John Boehner (rhymes with toner) and the Do-Nothing Congress: just another reason the GOP is destined to become a permanent minority party.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...

LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#51222 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Disillusionment of Obamacare shifts unions’ political alliances to GOP
July 21, 2013
Discord over President Obama’s health care law is forging strange alliances, with top Republicans reaching out to union bosses who helped Democrats muscle the legislation through Congress three years ago but now say the reforms will “destroy the very health and well-being of our members.”
Presidents of three unions, including the powerful Teamsters, sent a letter this month accusing Democratic leaders of breaking promises.
The timing could not be worse for the White House, which is facing political heat — some of it from Democrats — for a self-imposed delay of the law’s employer mandate as the administration works around the clock to roll out state-based insurance markets by Oct. 1.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
I see where some big unions want special exceptions to the ACA.

I don't see any evidence ANYWHERE that they are going to start supporting Republicans.

Poor dipshit wingnuts - they think that a disagreement among some Democratic constituents means that unions are going to stop supporting Democrats.

Talk about desperate! LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#51223 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Hint: Jumping out of the bushes, breaking someone's nose, and pounding his head onto the concrete sidewalk could get you shot ... dumbass!
Look at the video.

Where are the bushes?

Hint: There aren't any. Zimmerman was lying.

Chambersburg, PA

#51224 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Move over NSA, here comes the Obamacare Big Brother database
July 20, 2013
Would you trust thousands of low-level Federal bureaucrats and contractors with one-touch access to your private financial and medical information? Under Obamacare you won’t have any choice.
As the Obamacare train-wreck begins to gather steam, there is increasing concern in Congress over something called the Federal Data Services Hub. The Data Hub is a comprehensive database of personal information being established by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to implement the federally facilitated health insurance exchanges. The purpose of the Data Hub, according to a June 2013 Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, is to provide “electronic, near real-time access to federal data” and “access to state and third party data sources needed to verify consumer-eligibility information.” In these days of secret domestic surveillance by the intelligence community, rogue IRS officials and state tax agencies using private information for political purposes, and police electronically logging every license plate that passes by, the idea of the centralized Data Hub is making lawmakers and citizens nervous.
They certainly should be; the potential for abuse is enormous. The massive, centralized database will include comprehensive personal information such as income and financial data, family size, citizenship and immigration status, incarceration status, social security numbers, and private health information....
http://rare.us/story/move-over-nsa-here-comes...
*** BREAKING!*** BREAKING!***

Rightwingers don't like the ACA and will tell deliberate lies to try to scare the American public.

Guess what - wingnut fearmongering isn't new and doesn't say a thing about the President. All it says is that the right is morally and intellectually bankrupt.

And that isn't news AT ALL!

LMAO!
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#51225 Jul 22, 2013
David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.

Chambersburg, PA

#51226 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
The Obama Administration’s Race-Baiting Campaign
Democrats want 2014 to be an us-versus-them election.
July 20, 2013
The first thing to remember is that, with the Obama administration, there are no coincidences.
The attorney general of the United States is engaged in a shocking extrajudicial publicity campaign. Eric Holder is prosecuting George Zimmerman in the court of public opinion because he knows he wouldn’t have a prayer of convicting him in a court of law. Worse, in doing so, Holder is quite deliberately stoking resentment and tension — under the guise of leading a “national conversation” about race.
At precisely the same time, the United States secretary of health and human services has loathsomely injected race into the debate over Obamacare. Toward the conclusion of this week’s NAACP grievance fest, Kathleen Sebelius took the podium to demagogue Obamacare opponents. The fight against them, she inveighed, is reminiscent of “the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation.” She made these inflammatory remarks just as violence was erupting over Zimmerman’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin shooting, no small thanks to Holder’s accomplice, Al Sharpton.
These episodes are not unrelated. They are coordinated.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/353970/...
Either you don't know what "race bait" means or you are simply passing on lies.

Chambersburg, PA

#51227 Jul 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>To me, all Obama seems to be doing is picking up where Charles Manson left off. Trying to insight race wars.
Where's "Laughing At You?" This post contains what he always mocks.

Oh yeah - that's right: he only mocks bad spelling when it's done by liberals. IOKIYAAR, right? LOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#51228 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Targeting from the Top of the IRS
High-ranking IRS lawyers, possibly including an Obama appointee, delayed tea-party applications.
July 18, 2013
The congressional investigation into the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of tea-party groups inched closer to the White House yesterday as testimony from three IRS attorneys indicated lawyers in the agency’s chief counsel’s office were involved in reviewing the applications of tea-party groups for tax exemption. The office is led by William Wilkins, one of two IRS officials appointed by President Obama.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/353729/...
You have to look pretty hard to find a piece of yellow journalism worse than this. All innuendo and unfounded accusations.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. LOL!
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#51229 Jul 22, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
David Crosby's father and my husband Juan Crosby will be running for Governor. Excuse me, I mean Juan will be running away from the Governor as he was recently caught peeping into the windows of the Governor's mansion in Harrisburg. Juan just got out of rehab and had a sudden urge to see Gov Corbett in the nude.
That's right

Chambersburg, PA

#51230 Jul 22, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Third court overturns Obama recess appointments
July 17, 2013
A third federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that President Obama violated the Constitution last year when he made recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, adding more weight to the case as it goes before the Supreme Court in the justices’ next session.
The Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, in a 2-1 decision, said that the president can only make recess appointments after Congress has adjourned “sine die,” which in modern times has meant when it breaks at the end of each year.
That ruling rejects Mr. Obama’s own interpretation that he can make appointments whenever he deems the Senate to be unable to give him “advice and consent” on his nominees.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
EVERY President has made recess appointments.

But when Obama does it, suddenly it's a scandal.

What's different about Obama? Why does the right spin into a frenzy whenever he does what every other President has done?

Hmmmmm....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51233 Jul 22, 2013
Not guilty does not mean innocent tea bag. You do remember o.j, don't you? He was not guilty like Zimmerman. Ha ha ha ha what a proven dumb ass

Chambersburg, PA

#51234 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah right wrote:
Lookie, it's Danny da Boy! LOL No bushes, Danny? Maybe the narrow-view video supports your theory, but I'll take the verdict of an impartial jury. You're just another victim with an opinion and opinions don't count. The verdict: NOT GUILTY!
Nothing about the verdict changes the truth about what I posted - there were no bushes and Zimmerman lied.
BBQ PORK RIND

Louisville, KY

#51236 Jul 22, 2013
There were bushes everywhere. Did you watch the video ?
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KxmO9hXHC_oXX
Where are the bushes?
Hint: There aren't any. Zimmerman was lying.
BBQ PORK RIND

Louisville, KY

#51238 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah I remember the parade for O.J. Seemed like only the racists believed he was innocent. Where is O.J. btw ? Haven't seen him for some time now.
bobby6464 wrote:
Not guilty does not mean innocent tea bag. You do remember o.j, don't you? He was not guilty like Zimmerman. Ha ha ha ha what a proven dumb ass
OJ SAY

Louisville, KY

#51240 Jul 22, 2013
"If the head is split, you must acquit".
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about the verdict changes the truth about what I posted - there were no bushes and Zimmerman lied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 22 toms 5,576
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web