bobby6464

Portland, OR

#51157 Jul 17, 2013
Zimmerman is in hiding due to his claim of DEATH threats.tea bags, don't allow Zimmerman to run like a coward with a gun. Tell him to stand and fight like treyvon did in the face of danger. Treyvon stood his ground like a man and lost his life. What makes the coward ass racial hating Zimmerman so frigging special?
bobby6464

Matthews, NC

#51159 Jul 17, 2013
False accusations from the fixed news network, america is so frigging startled
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51161 Jul 17, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Maybe racial hating ZIMMERMAN should walk the streets in any hood unarmed?
Maybe you should walk the streets spreading your hate and racism as you do on here. Lets see how long it takes for you to shut your big mouth. Your a tough guy on here hiding behind you name shouting your filth but out on the streets you nothing more that bobbie the puss. You carry your colors (yellow)well you POS.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#51162 Jul 17, 2013
Where is you yapping that tea bag racial hatred from? If you hate freedom of speech, leave our america. Zimmerman had a gun so no need to be a tough guy dumb ass. You don't want stand your ground laws, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you ain't all that boo boo and you know it. Take that smack to the tea bag rally
BLUEGRASS

Louisville, KY

#51163 Jul 17, 2013
pickin an a grinnin an a singin my song........

pickin an a grinning......

bump bump bump

bump bump bump

ITS USUALLY THE PEOPLE WHO CRY RACISM WHO ARE THE TRUE RACISTS.

As for me I be.

pickin an a grinning an a singin my song........

bump bump bump

pickin and a grinning......

bump bump bump
bobby6464 wrote:
Where is you yapping that tea bag racial hatred from? If you hate freedom of speech, leave our america. Zimmerman had a gun so no need to be a tough guy dumb ass. You don't want stand your ground laws, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you ain't all that boo boo and you know it. Take that smack to the tea bag rally
public eye

Mansfield, OH

#51166 Jul 18, 2013
CORBETT MUST LOSE. He is almost as bad as Tommy Ridge. Remember the Pension Fund damage.
joe jo 25

Scranton, PA

#51173 Jul 19, 2013
Hi! I would like to give you all a space alien
web address...Type into the top browser line this
web address...galacticmessages.com ...and hit the
"enter" key. ENJOY! Love, joe jo 25
Kareem Wilson

West Mifflin, PA

#51179 Jul 19, 2013
Here we go again with more government waste! I will move from Palkowitz Estates for one of these homes.

New Detroit-Area Homes Demolished as Housing Project Goes Awry
The Detroit area remains one of the top 10 metros for foreclosed and vacated homes. Its abandoned residences often become hideouts for drug users and prostitutes, and occasionally scenes of murder. So it's no wonder that government officials want to simply tear down many of these homes. But in the community of Highland Park, Mich., several of the homes recently demolished were nearly new and never owned after a neighborhood revitalization project turned disastrous. And even the wreckers hired to do the job expressed shock at the waste.

"The project was supposed to transform a derelict section of Highland Park into a model neighborhood," reported Detroit TV station WXYZ. "But a lot of the homes built just eight years ago are now abandoned, stripped, burned and now being demolished by the state as a part of its "Michigan Blight Elimination Program."
Just recently, several homes built this decade were marked for demolition alongside some 60-year-old homes.(See the demolition slideshow below.) "Four houses over, there were abandoned homes more than 30 years old, but they had me come take out a new one," Bill Koresky, the owner of Able Demolition hired to raze the homes, told AOL Real Estate. "I called the inspector. I said 'There is no way I can rip these down. There are new doors, new windows. The interior has not even been painted yet.' "
But Koresky says the inspector confirmed that the homes had to come down by order of the state. Not because of mold. Not because of bad soil. Not because of chemical contamination. But, according to news reports, because of alleged mismanagement of funds and poor planning. It turned out that not many people wanted to spend $150,000 on a 1,100-square-foot home in a distressed community. Then at least one of the financiers behind the project in Highland Park -- an incorporated city essentially surrounded by Detroit -- was charged with conspiracy and money laundering in connection with real estate deals in Ohio. And the state official running HIghland Park's financial affairs also ran into legal trouble.
After the 2005 ground-breaking for the new properties in Highland Park - a city that was forced to follow the financial supervision of the state since 1990 -- its emergency financial manager was replaced by Art Blackwell, who's now on probation after pleading guilty to mismanaging funds while serving as the emergency manager. In addition, the construction of the new units were being privately financed by Aryeh Schottenstein of Oak Park, Mich., who was accused of running a house-flipping and money-laundering scheme in Columbus, Ohio, at the same time that he was supposed to be financing the Highland Park project. He pleaded guilty, and in 2009 Schottenstein was sentenced to 42 months in prison and ordered to pay $3,740,173 in restitution to the victim financial institutions.

As if all that wasn't enough, WXYZ reported that the properties in the project that were bought and occupied were found by owners to be poorly constructed and subject to flooding. And the recent recession probably didn't help either.
So the lesson is, just because you build it, that doesn't mean buyers will come, or that money from the state and others will continue to flow. But there was enough money for the tear-down. The demolition of 24 homes in Highland Park was being paid for by a $13.8-million grant through the federal Neighborhood Stabilization Program, with three-quarters of the money being used to level vacant, dilapidated structures along several streets in the vicinity, reported The Detroit Free Press.

"Essentially, you and I are paying for the demolition with taxes," said Koresky in his phone interview with AOL Real Estate. "Parts of the homes at least could have been donated. Given to Habitat for Humanity. Big money was just being thrown away."
Kareem Wilson

West Mifflin, PA

#51180 Jul 19, 2013
New Detroit-Area Homes Demolished as Housing Project Goes Awry

The Detroit area remains one of the top 10 metros for foreclosed and vacated homes. Its abandoned residences often become hideouts for drug users and prostitutes, and occasionally scenes of murder. So it's no wonder that government officials want to simply tear down many of these homes. But in the community of Highland Park, Mich., several of the homes recently demolished were nearly new and never owned after a neighborhood revitalization project turned disastrous. And even the wreckers hired to do the job expressed shock at the waste.

"The project was supposed to transform a derelict section of Highland Park into a model neighborhood," reported Detroit TV station WXYZ. "But a lot of the homes built just eight years ago are now abandoned, stripped, burned and now being demolished by the state as a part of its "Michigan Blight Elimination Program."

Just recently, several homes built this decade were marked for demolition alongside some 60-year-old homes.(See the demolition slideshow below.) "Four houses over, there were abandoned homes more than 30 years old, but they had me come take out a new one," Bill Koresky, the owner of Able Demolition hired to raze the homes, told AOL Real Estate. "I called the inspector. I said 'There is no way I can rip these down. There are new doors, new windows. The interior has not even been painted yet.' "

But Koresky says the inspector confirmed that the homes had to come down by order of the state. Not because of mold. Not because of bad soil. Not because of chemical contamination. But, according to news reports, because of alleged mismanagement of funds and poor planning. It turned out that not many people wanted to spend $150,000 on a 1,100-square-foot home in a distressed community. Then at least one of the financiers behind the project in Highland Park -- an incorporated city essentially surrounded by Detroit -- was charged with conspiracy and money laundering in connection with real estate deals in Ohio. And the state official running HIghland Park's financial affairs also ran into legal trouble.
ē
After the 2005 ground-breaking for the new properties in Highland Park -- a city that was forced to follow the financial supervision of the state since 1990 -- its emergency financial manager was replaced by Art Blackwell, who's now on probation after pleading guilty to mismanaging funds while serving as the emergency manager. In addition, the construction of the new units were being privately financed by Aryeh Schottenstein of Oak Park, Mich., who was accused of running a house-flipping and money-laundering scheme in Columbus, Ohio, at the same time that he was supposed to be financing the Highland Park project. He pleaded guilty, and in 2009 Schottenstein was sentenced to 42 months in prison and ordered to pay $3,740,173 in restitution to the victim financial institutions.

As if all that wasn't enough, WXYZ reported that the properties in the project that were bought and occupied were found by owners to be poorly constructed and subject to flooding. And the recent recession probably didn't help either.

So the lesson is, just because you build it, that doesn't mean buyers will come, or that money from the state and others will continue to flow. But there was enough money for the tear-down. The demolition of 24 homes in Highland Park was being paid for by a $13.8-million grant through the federal Neighborhood Stabilization Program, with three-quarters of the money being used to level vacant, dilapidated structures along several streets in the vicinity, reported The Detroit Free Press.

"Essentially, you and I are paying for the demolition with taxes," said Koresky in his phone interview with AOL Real Estate. "Parts of the homes at least could have been donated. Given to Habitat for Humanity. Big money was just being thrown away."

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51182 Jul 19, 2013
There you go again with that fixed news network stuff, again. Ha ha ha but if that's all you got then that's all you got our forum cut and paste champion.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51188 Jul 20, 2013
Got Skittles?
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#51189 Jul 20, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama enters Martin debate with personal remarks, questions 'stand-your-ground'
July 19, 2013
President Obama publicly and personally addressed the Trayvon Martin case for the first time since George Zimmerman was acquitted nearly a week ago, relating his own experiences to the "pain" the black community is feeling and going on to question so-called "stand-your-ground" laws.
The president delivered extensive remarks during a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room. He suggested race may have played a strong role in the case, saying that if a "white male teen" were involved, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/ob...
To me, all Obama seems to be doing is picking up where Charles Manson left off. Trying to insight race wars.
lue

Punxsutawney, PA

#51193 Jul 20, 2013
Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a mulatto old money father, he would look like Obama.
,,,,,,,,,, the gost of trayvon martin is probly saying dam I wish never jumped that crackers, ass,, he had a gun... ouga booga
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51195 Jul 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
There you go again with that fixed news network stuff, again. Ha ha ha but if that's all you got then that's all you got our forum cut and paste champion.
Here Danny boys daughter, respond to this one.

Why didn't Obama stick his nose in this case?

Why is Holder not interested in filing federal charges?

Why have we not heard from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton? The case did after all involve white and black males.

Because the 4 listed above are racists and there is nothing to gain that's why.

http://radioviceonline.com/media-roderick-sco...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51196 Jul 21, 2013
No specifics, huh? Racial hating rogers. Play the victim. You racial hating tea bags do that well
white rice

West Mifflin, PA

#51197 Jul 21, 2013
Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Danny boys daughter, respond to this one.
Why didn't Obama stick his nose in this case?
Why is Holder not interested in filing federal charges?
Why have we not heard from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton? The case did after all involve white and black males.
Because the 4 listed above are racists and there is nothing to gain that's why.
http://radioviceonline.com/media-roderick-sco...
Read the article azzwipe LMAO!

The white boy was actually in the middle of a committing a crime with two other criminals. Trayvon was just walking home.
White Boy = Robbing Cars
Black Boy = Walking Home
Thatís the difference.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51198 Jul 21, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
No specifics, huh? Racial hating rogers. Play the victim. You racial hating tea bags do that well
Try clicking on the link and read the article. If you can't read then ask the idiots who are responsible for bringing you into the world. There's more to life than collecting a disability check you moron.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51199 Jul 21, 2013
white rice wrote:
<quoted text>
The white boy was actually in the middle of a committing a crime with two other criminals. Trayvon was just walking home.
White Boy = Robbing Cars
Black Boy = Walking Home
Thatís the difference.
Fking stupid, yep you're to fking stupid to understand. It's no wonder Obama was elected.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#51200 Jul 21, 2013
white rice wrote:
<quoted text>
White Boy = Robbing Cars
Black Boy = Walking Home
Thatís the difference.
Go back to your usual copy and paste, muffins from West Mifflin. It's much better you doing that. No one reads your copy and paste articles.
clearfield clown

West Mifflin, PA

#51201 Jul 21, 2013
read an article before you post idiot.you teabaggers are all alike no wonder you lost 2 Presidential elections!! that attitude you have will keep the losing streak alive LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Nov 26 bbqbob2001 5,540
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct '14 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search