Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,306)

Showing posts 46,101 - 46,120 of51,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Poopoo

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

The country is going to hell because of the next generation who wouldn't know how to use a rotary phone if their life depended on it...instead of dialing 911 they use their smart phone to see what to do .. Common sense is gone so ,,,now matter who is governor ,,, we all are screwed
good ole days

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Poopoo wrote:
The country is going to hell because of the next generation who wouldn't know how to use a rotary phone if their life depended on it...instead of dialing 911 they use their smart phone to see what to do .. Common sense is gone so ,,,now matter who is governor ,,, we all are screwed
Dont forget getting up at 4 AM to milk the cows and feed the chickens

It's called technology ,I bet you have a microwave and obviously a computer? Damn world is moving too fast for you!
Gator

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

good ole days wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget getting up at 4 AM to milk the cows and feed the chickens
It's called technology ,I bet you have a microwave and obviously a computer? Damn world is moving too fast for you!
Didn't say I had a rotary phone just said most wouldn't know how to use one...and said nothing about feeding chickens you dumtrit....see,,,our future generation right there.... Woo hoo...very smart person right there...
Kelly

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Ron wrote:
I don't want everything. I work for a living and don't need a handout from the Government. Figures someone on AOL in 2010 would be voting for Dan.
Well pa government allows strangers rights to kinship and allows them to get custody of anyones kids.
flash back

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say I had a rotary phone just said most wouldn't know how to use one...and said nothing about feeding chickens you dumtrit....see,,,our future generation right there.... Woo hoo...very smart person right there...
who the hell has a rotary phone? that went out with the leisure suits and poddle skirts that was so 1960's ...
Gator

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

flash back wrote:
<quoted text>who the hell has a rotary phone? that went out with the leisure suits and poddle skirts that was so 1960's ...
Wow,,another fine example of a human being...bet your family is proud of you...don't know sarcasm when ya hear it ,,,yes???? Woo hoo another dimwit with no common sense....
Poopoo

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
My, my, my ... look at that big gap in posts.
It's almost like somebody's been banned and all his putrid rubbish has been erased.
LMAO!
Good to know Topix still has some standards.
My standards!!
Let me get busy here and report the rest of these rubes who will not conform to my way of thinking.
Wow ,,a rocket scientist ...should be exciting...yawn..........
Gator

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
As for a rotary phone ,,yes I picked one up at a yard sale almost 20 years ago and you know what ? It's out lasted my cell phones and my computers and it no doubt always will..As for the farmer remark,,,those people work long hours and you you want to judge them ? People have no common sense and no morals...no courtesy..
Gator

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
As for a rotary phone ,,yes I picked one up at a yard sale almost 20 years ago and you know what ? It's out lasted my cell phones and my computers and it no doubt always will..As for the farmer remark,,,those people work long hours and you you want to judge them ? People have no common sense and no morals...no courtesy..
Awwww,,,don't like my response ???? Would you like some warm milk ? LMAO
circus in town

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Dennis it's OK to be gay in this day and age ,just think you can carry the 'gay banner' in their parades.
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

HA HA I just love Glenn Beck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Omar Chandler

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

White Racist Supporters Crushed When Mitt Romney Lost To Barack Obama .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Never piss off the poor and disabled !!
post49854

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

McDonald's reveled that it is selling McObama sandwiches in high volume in Kenya. The burgers consist of a ground canine burger, pickles, mustard, mayonnaise, onions and coca leaves.
post49855

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

^revealed^

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

circus in town wrote:
Dennis it's OK to be gay in this day and age ,just think you can carry the 'gay banner' in their parades.
Will you be holding the other end Muffins?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., citing the testimony of IRS employees who spoke to his committee behind closed doors, argued Sunday that the tax agency's targeting of conservative groups was not the result of a few "rogue agents" in the Cincinnati field office, as the IRS and the Obama administration have insisted, but the product of a direct order from IRS headquarters in Washington.
"As late as last week, the administration's still trying to say there's a few rogue agents in Cincinnati," Issa said on CNN. "When in fact the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57587242/...
Well look here. The Obama is working 24/7 on damage control. The complete truth will come out eventually and then we can have an Obama impeachment party.

Danny the Man, you better start defending the Obama here. We want to hear your opinions...oops I mean facts on this.

Surely, you're not going to hide again.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!OH BABY!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHITZ UP!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!!
Wow

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Vote for that Fifthward person and that crook who runs Mountain view Inn..

Or Podlucky ....at least he knew how to hide his gems..
GW Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of impeachment..........

The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies
by Bernard Weiner

Don't know about you, but all this who-knew-what-when pre-9/11 stuff is mighty confusing. So once again, I head to that all-purpose reference series for some comprehensible answers.

Q. I've heard all these reports about the government knowing weeks and months in advance of 9/11 that airliners were going to be hijacked and flown into buildings, and yet the Bush Administration apparently did nothing and denied they did anything wrong. They claimed the fault lay in the intelligence agencies "not connecting the dots," or that it was the "FBI culture" that failed. Can you explain?

A. Most of the "it's-the-fault-of-the-sy stem" spin is designed to deflect attention from the real situation. Bush and his spokesmen may well be correct in saying they had no idea as to the specifics -- they may not have known the exact details of the attacks -- but it is more and more apparent that they knew a great deal more than they're letting on, including the possible targets.

Q. You're not just going leave that hanging out there, are you? Just bash Bush with no evidence to back it up?

A. There's no need to bash anybody. There is more than enough documentation to establish that the Bush Administration was fully aware that a major attack was coming from Al-Qaeda, by air, aimed at symbolic structures on the U.S. mainland, and that among mentioned targets were the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, the White House, the Congress, Statue of Liberty.(According to Richard Clarke, the White House's National Coordinator for Anti-Terrorism, the intelligence community was convinced ten weeks before 9/11 that an Al-Qaeda attack on U.S. soil was imminent.)

read more here:

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0601-01.h...
THE REAL GW

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Mission accomplished, I am not president anymore. Barack Hussein Obama is. You can stop your obsession with me now.

Thanks,

The real GW !
GW Bush wrote:
by Bernard Weiner
Don't know about you, but all this who-knew-what-when pre-9/11 stuff is mighty confusing. So once again, I head to that all-purpose reference series for some comprehensible answers.
Q. I've heard all these reports about the government knowing weeks and months in advance of 9/11 that airliners were going to be hijacked and flown into buildings, and yet the Bush Administration apparently did nothing and denied they did anything wrong. They claimed the fault lay in the intelligence agencies "not connecting the dots," or that it was the "FBI culture" that failed. Can you explain?
A. Most of the "it's-the-fault-of-the-sy stem" spin is designed to deflect attention from the real situation. Bush and his spokesmen may well be correct in saying they had no idea as to the specifics -- they may not have known the exact details of the attacks -- but it is more and more apparent that they knew a great deal more than they're letting on, including the possible targets.
Q. You're not just going leave that hanging out there, are you? Just bash Bush with no evidence to back it up?
A. There's no need to bash anybody. There is more than enough documentation to establish that the Bush Administration was fully aware that a major attack was coming from Al-Qaeda, by air, aimed at symbolic structures on the U.S. mainland, and that among mentioned targets were the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, the White House, the Congress, Statue of Liberty.(According to Richard Clarke, the White House's National Coordinator for Anti-Terrorism, the intelligence community was convinced ten weeks before 9/11 that an Al-Qaeda attack on U.S. soil was imminent.)
read more here:

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

GW Bush wrote:
by Bernard Weiner
read more here:

Do you have any older news than this that was Published on Saturday, June 1, 2002 by CommonDreams.org

You've posted about every new article Google ever published on Bush.

Obama is our president and there sure are a lot of scandals to report on. How about posting something on today's events?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,101 - 46,120 of51,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr slimy lance 5,081
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pink Eye 20
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 12 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 19 hr nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search