bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50686 Jul 4, 2013
The tea bags depend and exist on victim hood, and that's all these closet racial haters got and america knows that. Tea bag fictional truths stay in right wing loony world. The midterm elections will award tea bags another chance to screams voter fraud, and perfect the art of being abused, ha ha ha ha ha them dumb ass rally tea bags

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50688 Jul 4, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
U.S. Postal Service Logging All Mail for Law Enforcement
Published: July 3, 2013
Leslie James Pickering noticed something odd in his mail last September: A handwritten card, apparently delivered by mistake, with instructions for postal workers to pay special attention to the letters and packages sent to his home.
“Show all mail to supv”— supervisor —“for copying prior to going out on the street,” read the card. It included Mr. Pickering’s name, address and the type of mail that needed to be monitored. The word “confidential” was highlighted in green....
Mr. Pickering was targeted by a longtime surveillance system called mail covers, but that is only a forerunner of a vastly more expansive effort, the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States — about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.
Together, the two programs show that snail mail is subject to the same kind of scrutiny that the National Security Agency has given to telephone calls and e-mail.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/monitori...
"Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT) is a formerly secret mass surveillance program run by the United States Postal Service in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States.[1] It enables the Postal Service to retroactively track mail correspondence at the request of law enforcement. It was created in the aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks that killed five people, including two postal workers."

So this 12 year old program is Obama's fault ... how?

If you want to claim that these sorts of Bush-era programs will somehow taint Obama's legacy, you need to be able to make at least SOME connection to the current President.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#50689 Jul 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
...If you want to claim that these sorts of Bush-era programs will somehow taint Obama's legacy, you need to be able to make at least SOME connection to the current President.
You mean "SOME connection" beyond Obama's authorization, approval, expansion, and over seeing the programs?

!LOL
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#50690 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
*yawn*
I guess this what has to pass for "scandal" now that all the other wingnut controversies have been thoroughly debunked.
LOL! Keep tryng lil fella. Someday you might find something real.
!LOL

Obama scandals are SO increasingly prevalent that mere impropriety provokes a *yawn*.

How easily you accept Obama's executive incompetence as normal and acceptable.

Location hidden

#50691 Jul 4, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL
Obama scandals are SO increasingly prevalent that mere impropriety provokes a *yawn*.
I haven't actually seen ANY Obama scandals yet. There are lots of controversies being inaccurately labeled "scandals," but no actual scandals.

Location hidden

#50692 Jul 4, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "SOME connection" beyond Obama's authorization, approval, expansion, and over seeing the programs?
!LOL
These are the same ongoing programs to keep America safe, yet the right suddenly becomes OUTRAGED about them when Obama's the President.

I wonder why?

LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50693 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you. The poster might have had something else in mind.
He didn't quote you so why take it so personal? BOO HOO HOO.

Seattle, WA

#50694 Jul 4, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You'll Never See In Legacy Media.
Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-p...
It's really a shame when people from other countries can see that Obama is a worthless POS out for his own personal gain. But, the real shame is some of our own people are so stupid not to see what this POS really is. It must have something to do brain damage at birth or the free ride they are enjoying at taxpayers expense.

Seattle, WA

#50695 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I am a nice person with good intentions. Thanks for noticing.
I am also intelligent with good critical thinking and reasoning skills and can form accurate, reliable opinions based on the facts and reality. I have LGBT friends (do you?) who tell me about their life experiences, hopes and dreams, as well as the bigotry and injustice they experience. You can trust that my opinions on this issue are intelligently formed, rational, and based on an accurate perception of reality. Your assumption that they are not is insulting and rude.
LMAO......Thank you Danny, I really did need a good laugh.

Seattle, WA

#50696 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama supported democracy in Egypt without taking sides.
In their first democratic election, Egyptians elected the Muslim Brotherhood.
Somehow that's Obama's fault. I guess because if he had told them not to elect the Muslim Brotherhood, they would have complied and chosen a better party.
LOL! Logical reasoning and critical thinking really aren't very popular on the right these days, are they?
LMAO!
Logical reasoning? One side wants democracy and the other side don't and you think Obama didn't take sides? Actions speak louder than words Danny, apparently you have no idea what Obama's actions were and still are.

Location hidden

#50697 Jul 4, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Logical reasoning? One side wants democracy and the other side don't and you think Obama didn't take sides? Actions speak louder than words Danny, apparently you have no idea what Obama's actions were and still are.
The depth of your ignorance is simply staggering.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50698 Jul 4, 2013
Racial hating rogers, when to gay guys marry do you feel each and every deep thrust? I do not, and never will. You play victim really well, now go to church and prey on it. President Obama don't need your worthless tired tea bag vote to win any election and that is more factual then any fixed blues network, dumb ass get a grip and squeeze it tight. America will give you something to cry over come 2014 elections, count on that
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50700 Jul 4, 2013
Bho legacy, you have posted a lot of tea bag yap a yap yap but no earthly facts, huh dumb ass desperate racial hating tea bag? You betcha. Did your god Limbaugh ever say don't ever leave the KKK, oops I meant tea bag rally angry? Get angry repeat F it. America is laughing at your tea bag brethren, ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhh lil dumb ass wipe
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50701 Jul 4, 2013
Bho legacy is the new cut and paste champion, congratulated the fanatical tea bag

Location hidden

#50702 Jul 4, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Homeland Security IG under congressional investigation
Jul. 2, 2013 - 08:21PM
A Senate oversight panel is probing accusations that Charles Edwards, the Department of Homeland Security’s acting inspector general, put his wife on his office’s payroll; used IG staff to drive him and his wife on personal errands; penalized employees who challenged his behavior; and shared confidential whistle-blower information with DHS officials, among other acts of alleged malfeasance.
In the past year,“we have been alerted by numerous whistle-blowers to allegations of misconduct and abuse by you,” Sens. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter last week to Edwards that asked him to turn over numerous records dating back to mid-2010. McCaskill chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee on financial and contracting oversight; Johnson is the subcommittee’s top Republican.
http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20130702/...
Find anything that BHO was actually involved in yet?

No?

I didn't think so.

Hard to claim any of the things you've posted will negatively impact his legacy whenever he isn't involved in ANY of it.

LMAO!
beefer

Erie, PA

#50703 Jul 4, 2013
BHO Legacy's legacy is being koolade drinking teabagger.
beefer

Erie, PA

#50704 Jul 4, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL
You're the biggest fool on here.
Enward

Erie, PA

#50706 Jul 4, 2013
Philly refugee wrote:
Lets be honest Obama does have a lot of baggage. And race does play a part in everything involving Obama because he was elected partially
Using the race card.
And yes, the country is a disgrace , we should have had a change in office, even if our only other choice was Romney .
Romney??? You must be joking or you're a fool. What we don't need is more Bush policies. Obama's embarrassing himself when he continues what Bush started.

Location hidden

#50707 Jul 5, 2013
Philly refugee wrote:
Lets be honest Obama does have a lot of baggage. And race does play a part in everything involving Obama because he was elected partially
Using the race card.
And yes, the country is a disgrace , we should have had a change in office, even if our only other choice was Romney .
Please. The only "baggage" this President has is the relentless stream of rightwing innuendos, distortions, and outright lies that began before he was elected.

And Obama won DESPITE of his race, not because of it. Any votes he gained due to race were outnumbered by votes against him because of his race.

Location hidden

#50709 Jul 5, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obamacare's Big Brother Database
Obamacare gives unprecedented new access and powers to bureaucrats at the IRS
n August 2008, then-candidate Barack Obama vowed to the American people that he would undo "the cynicism we all have about government," an odd promise from a man intently focused on growing the size and scope of government. Now nearly five years later in the wake of the recent IRS scandal, President Obama has made another promise to the American people: "I'll do everything in my power to make sure nothing like this happens again."
Everything? But what about Obamacare? In spite of the blatant, political corruption at the IRS, the Obama administration is moving full steam ahead with Obamacare, a law that gives unprecedented new access and powers to bureaucrats at the IRS and at least four other federal government agencies. Is that really going to undo the cynicism we have about government and protect Americans from further targeting? Consider the potential for abuse with Obamacare's mystery Federal Data Services Hub, "the largest personal information database the government has ever attempted," according to the Wall Street Journal.
For the purposes of implementing and enforcing Obamacare, the Department of Health and Human Services through regulatory fiat is building this Hub, a web portal where personal information such as medical records, tax and financial information, criminal background and immigration status will be shared and transmitted between agencies, including the IRS, HHS, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration as well as state governments.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/0...
First, there is no "blatant political corruption" at the IRS. The more that we learn, the more obvious that fact becomes.

Second, the individual mandate was a Republican idea that was incorporated into the ACA as a concession to the right.

And third, why would anyone expect anything BUT this sort of dishonest distortion of the facts and blatant fearmongering from a member of the House Republican majority - the most obstructionist and least capable legislative body in my lifetime.

Keep trying, lil guy. Maybe someday you'll find an actual Obama scandal.

Maybe.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr JFK 3,990
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr snackman 5,451
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat Tom Ridge 182
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug '14 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••