Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,292)

Showing posts 45,821 - 45,840 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jed Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The war monger speaks again....

Arizona Senator John McCain says 'Angry and bitter' Syrian people need US help, support
" Whats another 300 million, those people need our help, money and troops and medical care, McCain said.

"This country spends money like a drunken sailor or a 2 week binge"-John McCain Nov. 23, 2012.

"We have to reduce the debt so we dont pass it on to our children and grandchildren"- Mitch McConnel
Jan. 12 , 2013

They cannot be serious. Let the world solve their own problems. I am so sick and tired of Americans dying on foreign soil for all these countries who have no appreciation. How is it possible that we don't have money to feed the children in this country, pay our police and teachers, support education, etc. etc. then have billions to spend on another country! More debt. More and more and more helping other countries. Not to mention most of them don't want our help, they would rather the U.S. keep sticking their nose into everyone's business. More wars, more money-- let them eat cake!! Yeah Baby!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Jed Bush wrote:
The war monger speaks again....
Arizona Senator John McCain says 'Angry and bitter' Syrian people need US help, support
" Whats another 300 million, those people need our help, money and troops and medical care, McCain said.
"This country spends money like a drunken sailor or a 2 week binge"-John McCain Nov. 23, 2012.
"We have to reduce the debt so we dont pass it on to our children and grandchildren"- Mitch McConnel
Jan. 12 , 2013
They cannot be serious. Let the world solve their own problems. I am so sick and tired of Americans dying on foreign soil for all these countries who have no appreciation. How is it possible that we don't have money to feed the children in this country, pay our police and teachers, support education, etc. etc. then have billions to spend on another country! More debt. More and more and more helping other countries. Not to mention most of them don't want our help, they would rather the U.S. keep sticking their nose into everyone's business. More wars, more money-- let them eat cake!! Yeah Baby!
Apparently you have no idea what your holy one wants. No surprise here though..LMAO Tell it to Obama...the radical Muslim lover.

Obama says, only old white conservative gun carrying christens can be terrorists. Radical Muslims have a free ride as long as Obama is in office.
bobby6464

Deer Park, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

What Your Ignorant Racial Hating Ass Going To Do About That, Dumb Ass Tea Bag? Not A Dam Thing, Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hillary

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
"I, Hillary Rodham Clinton,do solemnly swear...." (1 -20 - 2017)
.......to continue to be an incompetent like I was when I let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, and didn't do a very good job in covering it up. I didn't answer the 3AM phone call.

Even my own husband can't stand me, that's why he has other women.

I, Hillary Clinton, have turned into a fat, ugly,old hag. Vote for me...I promise more of the same.......lies and incompetence
Virtual Reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have no idea what your holy one wants. No surprise here though..LMAO Tell it to Obama...the radical Muslim lover.
Obama says, only old white conservative gun carrying christens can be terrorists. Radical Muslims have a free ride as long as Obama is in office.
Oh yeah just ask Osama Bin Laudin about the free pass GW Bush gave him when they had him narrowed down to the Tora Bora area but hey that's his buddy King Abdullahs nephew....yes the orchastrater of the 911 massacre just wasn't that important to Bushie...
He preffered to settle Daddy Bush score with Saddam instead and pulled troops out of Afganastan and sent them to Iraq...

He said...well, I'm just not that worried about him (Osama Bin Laudin)

Some of us are not going to forget that nonsense...ever.

But Barack Obama took care of business...without invading Iraq
clueless in NJ

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Virtual Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah just ask Osama Bin Laudin about the free pass GW Bush gave him when they had him narrowed down to the Tora Bora area but hey that's his buddy King Abdullahs nephew....yes the orchastrater of the 911 massacre just wasn't that important to Bushie...
He preffered to settle Daddy Bush score with Saddam instead and pulled troops out of Afganastan and sent them to Iraq...
Osama bin Laden would have not even been an issue if Clinton would have taken him when The Sudan offered him.

You say Obama took card of business wuthout invading Iraq.....tell that to the 3 dead and hundreds maimed at the Boston marathon.

What a clueless idiot!
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is my hero, and I love his wife's hot arms. I know most men aren't into arms but I sure am.. Arms are a real turn on for me, nothing like an arm to do it for me.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

These political threads of 2010 are in a Time Warp..just like the Whole Town of Gettysburg..
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1993, the first World Trade Center bombing killed six people.
In 1998, the bombing of two U.S. embassies in Africa killed 224.
Both were the work of al-Qaida and bin Laden, who in 1998 declared holy war on America, making him arguably the most wanted man in the world.
In 1998, President Clinton announced,
“We will use all the means at our disposal to bring those responsible to justice, no matter what or how long it takes.”
NBC News has obtained,
exclusively,
extraordinary secret video,
shot by the U.S. government.
It illustrates an enormous opportunity the Clinton administration had to kill or capture bin Laden.
Critics call it a missed opportunity.
In the fall of 2000, in Afghanistan, unmanned, unarmed spy planes called Predators flew over known al-Qaida training camps.
The pictures that were transmitted live to CIA headquarters show al-Qaida terrorists firing at targets, conducting military drills and then scattering on cue through the desert.
But Barack Obama took care of business...without invading
Is this about Obama or Clinton?
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
But Barack Obama took care of business...without invading
What, exactly, is President Obama’s red line on Syrian chemical weapons?
Either Obama or a member of his administration has articulated the red line on six different occasions.
The one that seems to best represent the average of these statements is Obama’s March 21 comment,
“We will not tolerate the use of chemical weapons against the Syrian people, or the transfer of those weapons to terrorists.”
Barack Obama took care of business...without invading
So we need another war?
GW Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

John McCain and Linday Graham both Republicans want to go to war in Syria..........wars cost money,BUT they want to reduce the debt????
Lets just send them the weapons, and medical supplies that will only come to about 300 million..

"We are spending money like a drunken sailor on a 2 week binge"-John McCain Nov 27,2012

Obama 3 years 8 months
Hillary in 2016!
yeah baby!
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>.......to continue to be an incompetent like I was when I let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, and didn't do a very good job in covering it up. I didn't answer the 3AM phone call.
Even my own husband can't stand me, that's why he has other women.
I, Hillary Clinton, have turned into a fat, ugly,old hag. Vote for me...I promise more of the same.......lies and incompetence
ha ha this is funny.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Virtual Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask bin Laden about the free pass that Billy Bubba Clinton gave him when the Sudan said Here he is, he' s all yours. Bubba said no thanks.

Funny how we still have terrorism even after Obama "took care of business". why just a few weeks ago 3 people died and hundreds were maimed at the Boston marathon.
Good thing Bin Laden is dead.

I think you need to change your name to virtual idiot that lives in la la land.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha ha more dumb ass racial hating from tea bag taxi, surprise surprise. What can the tea bag warrior do but bitch, bellyache, moan and groan? Ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhh you dumb desperate warrior tax ass

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama 3 years 8 months
yeah baby!
Yes, I cannot wait to see how the Republicans solve a debt crisis that they created. I cannot wait.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I cannot wait to see how the Republicans solve a debt crisis that they created. I cannot wait.
Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
I Like Ike

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
Well, its like the Republicans run up the debt for 2 wars, 2 tax cuts and a Medicare prescription drug plan that was put on the tax payers charge card ( plus interest ).........OH! Plus the 2.3 TRILLION missing money from the dept of defense under the bush administration..........Rumsfe ld Says 2.3 Trillion Missing From Pentagon on 9/10/01 ?????????? This was covered up like a cat burying his shit in a litter box !!!!!!

LØØK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Damn that Obama for spending money on free cell phones!!!!!!!
Henry Paulson

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Last Updated: February 9, 2009 12:43 EST

Obama was in office exactly 20 days when this article was released..........How could Obama blow all that money in just 20 days ??? Just ask the tea baggers, I'm sure they can tell you!!
Yeah Baby! LMAO!

LØØK HERE:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Damn that Obama giving away free cell phones!!

It's breaking the bank!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
?

So... the 8 years of debt under Bush and Republican controlled congress before that don't count?

Look, we can point fingers all day - but you can't pretend that there wasn't a dept problem under Bush that was created during his administration. He inherited a surplus!
GW Bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Republican pundits love to say that the national debt has increased by $5 trillion because of President Obama. Factually, that statement is simply untrue. Let's examine the evidence.

Of the alleged $5 trillion,$1.6 trillion is related to costs of the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars. These were costs George W. Bush intentionally hid from the budget, and that President Obama allowed to be calculated when he assumed office.

Note that Obama could have continued to hide the bill as Bush did, passing it along to his successor.

President Bush was able to manipulate funding for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars using special emergency authorization bills. He did this because, as you recall, the Democrats were attempting to defund the war legislatively.

The overall point is simple: Obama, as president, authorized not one cent of that $1.6 trillion to be spent.

It has been previously reported by marketwatch.com that President Obama increased overall government spending by a smaller margin than any modern president, all the way to President Eisenhower.

Rex Nutting at marketwatch clarifies:

“What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

Over $1.4 trillion was spent on interest payments caused by the already standing debt.

Knowing that, let's examine the GOP's argument.

They say President Obama has spent too much, but 32% of the total amount they claim has been spent is a direct result of Republican presidential policies, and previous spending.

President Obama is stuck paying the bill for the previous GOP administrations of Reagan, H.W. Bush, and W. Bush. President Clinton left with a surplus if you recall, and added nothing to our debt. This point has been discussed constantly, and was even visited by President Obama's former Press Secretary Jay Carney during a press gaggle.

It is not disputed that the national debt was $10 trillion before President Obama took office.

The interest that is paid on the debt today was created by the very same people who now are attempting to blame the cost of that interest on the president. Do not allow yourself to be fooled, the GOP is attempting to blame the president for something they caused.

Now our journey of $5 trillion has been twiddled down to $2 trillion.

to be continued:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,821 - 45,840 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 7 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 19 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••