Comments
45,741 - 45,760 of 51,283 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50424
Jun 27, 2013
 
LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50425
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America deserves to fail wrote:
Interesting. LOL
America deserves to fail wrote:
LOL
Being a little more careful today, huh?

LOL!
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50426
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gotcha, Danny Boy, gotcha. I've made my point. Now I'll sit back and watch America fail because of the choices aszholes like you have made. Popcorn, Danny Boy? LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50427
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America deserves to fail wrote:
Gotcha, Danny Boy, gotcha. I've made my point. Now I'll sit back and watch America fail because of the choices aszholes like you have made. Popcorn, Danny Boy? LOL
LOL! Really? You "got" me?

How? By having your racist post deleted and then receiving my mockery?

Ooooh, you "got" me good!

LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50428
Jun 27, 2013
 
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God! Are you seriously telling me that there is a super-rich businessman who may be publicly criticizing another business for personal financial reasons?
Outrageous! I didn't think that kind of thing EVER happens!
LMAO! Is this really the best you can do? An Obama donor might not be acting out of pure motives?
And that says what about the Presidents? Anything? Anything at all?
LMAO! Keep trying. Maybe someday you'll actually find something legitimate to criticize the President for.
LMAO!

Are you intentionally acting stupid? Or are you such a smitten Obama minion that you really don't understand?

Pull your head out from Obama's anal cavity for a moment and google 'quid pro quo.'

LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50429
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Oh look - Dave the Racist Drunk had anther middle-of-the night tantrum. I must have struck a nerve. LMAO!
Why don't you try getting a job instead of staying up all all night drinking and posting asinine shit on Topix, racist?
Oh Danny Boy, I see you were on late too, 2 hours earlier. LOL. Get real, dummy. No tantrum whatsoever, dummy. But it sure looks like you're having one, dummy. LOL. You're just pissed as usual when you're faced with facts that prove your information is either an outright lie or just plain stupidity on your part, dummy. LOL

You're desperate for sure, dummy. When you cannot debate the facts you resort to your last desperate attempt to save face by calling me racist, all night drinking, no job, posting asinine shit. The problem you have doing this is it shows other posters on here just what kind of a man you are, and I use man very lightly, you're more like a spoiled brat who takes a fit when you don't get your way, dummy. LOL

Now I'll clear it up once again for you, but mainly for newer posters who haven't been exposed to your childlike behavior and multiply personalities.

1. I'm not racist. FACT, You are racist, your posts verify this.

2. I sure don't have tantrums. FACT, When you're exposed to facts you resort to name calling as any spoiled child does. Proof you are the one who has the tantrums.

3. I do not drink or use drugs. FACT, I do not drink or use drugs but yet your crystal ball shows I do. Dummy ,you heard it directly from me many times yet you continue to accuse me.

4. Middle of the night. FACT, My post was less than 2 hours from your last post yet I'm on here all night. You are on all night and all day, 24/7 except when you go away to your mountain cabin, LMAO Mountain cabin? I never heard of a padded cell called a mountain cabin, dummy. LOL

5. Posting asinine shit. FACT, I post facts, you post asinine shit and you're told this daily from most posters on here, dummy. LOL

6. Struck my last nerve. FACT, wrong dummy. Just another one of your asinine comments. I don't get mad and take child like fits as you do. Your past post including this one is sufficient proof.

7. Try getting a job. FACT, I worked all my life, dummy. Most of it was for myself. I was very successful and retired very comfortably. Why would I want a job, dummy? LOL

It's so obvious that you're a failure and a failure in everything your touched. So my dummy, you go get a job. LMAO

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50430
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Are you intentionally acting stupid? Or are you such a smitten Obama minion that you really don't understand?
Pull your head out from Obama's anal cavity for a moment and google 'quid pro quo.'
LMAO!
No, Danny Boy is not acting, he is for real. Danny Boy should be studied and put on display to remind us that there are some very strange people running loose. Ask Danny Boy how many files he keeps on those who don't agree with him.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50431
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Oh look - Dave the Racist Drunk had anther middle-of-the night tantrum. I must have struck a nerve. LMAO!
Why don't you try getting a job instead of staying up all all night drinking and posting asinine shit on Topix, racist?
What is "anther" or did you mean another? I must of got on your last nerve, dummy. LMAO

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50432
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
U.S. Coal Decline Driven By Free Market, Despite Industry Opposition To Obama
Despite Murray's protestations, the decline of the coal industry is being driven by the free market. U.S. natural gas production rose 16 percent from November 2008 to November 2012, creating a cheap supply that has made gas-generated electricity more competitive than that from coal.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/us-c...
Wrong, my dummy. LOL

Senator Manchin: Obama Declaring ‘War on America’ With New Coal Regulations

Sen. Joe Manchin, a Democrat from the coal-producing state of West Virginia, says President Obama has declared “war on America” with his newly announced coal regulations.

https://www.facebook.com/cnsnewscom...
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50433
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Racial hating rogers, you can be anything over this Internet, so pump yourself up. Next week you could be a c.e.o, a doctor or anything your heart desires, just like now, huh? there is no way to prove anything you yapping about. Your word means nothing here.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50434
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bobby6464 wrote:
Tea bags are desperate to make president Obama look bad in the eyes of the voters that put the president in the white house, and it's not working. The tea bags are desperate, nothing more and nothing less and i am loving it. They can vote him out in 2016. America will be proud to piss off the racial hating tea bags again by putting Mrs. Clinton in the white house. The best options tea bags got is closet gay boy perry any nothing any better


Hey sweetie. Obama doesn't need anyone or any group to make him look bad. Your president does a fine job on his own. And you and daddy deserve credit too. LOL

Oh mighty wise one...please explain to me how Obama can be voted out of office in 2016? You're not making daddy Dan proud when you show the stupidness that dwells within you. I bet daddy Dan is pissed again at you for attacking the gays.
Red River

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50435
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lets excuse roger this month he's been on the rag LOL!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50436
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Racial hating rogers, that's the role for your shrink sir. Calm down and down that limbaugh nut juice. You got to work with all the ignorance you can produce, for sure
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50440
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mitch wrote:
Mitch McConnell Crashes & Burns on IRS 'Scandal'.
LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ab3COpBEnbEXX
You wound't understand. McConnell represents his constituents best interests. He isn't one of the zombies who support Obama'EPA push to destroy their States economy and jobs. Those run as "democrats" in the Coal States.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50441
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lewis, this isn't your best gibberish, now is it? Think think FRIGGING THINK.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50442
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Are you intentionally acting stupid? Or are you such a smitten Obama minion that you really don't understand?
Pull your head out from Obama's anal cavity for a moment and google 'quid pro quo.'
LMAO!
Another insightful and thoughtful post from the troll who does nothing but criticize typos here. Criticizing typos and name-calling - that's the full extent of your skill set. LOL!

Loser.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50443
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Danny Boy, I see you were on late too, 2 hours earlier. LOL. Get real, dummy. No tantrum whatsoever, dummy. But it sure looks like you're having one, dummy. LOL. You're just pissed as usual when you're faced with facts that prove your information is either an outright lie or just plain stupidity on your part, dummy. LOL
You're desperate for sure, dummy. When you cannot debate the facts you resort to your last desperate attempt to save face by calling me racist, all night drinking, no job, posting asinine shit. The problem you have doing this is it shows other posters on here just what kind of a man you are, and I use man very lightly, you're more like a spoiled brat who takes a fit when you don't get your way, dummy. LOL
Now I'll clear it up once again for you, but mainly for newer posters who haven't been exposed to your childlike behavior and multiply personalities.
1. I'm not racist. FACT, You are racist, your posts verify this.
2. I sure don't have tantrums. FACT, When you're exposed to facts you resort to name calling as any spoiled child does. Proof you are the one who has the tantrums.
3. I do not drink or use drugs. FACT, I do not drink or use drugs but yet your crystal ball shows I do. Dummy ,you heard it directly from me many times yet you continue to accuse me.
4. Middle of the night. FACT, My post was less than 2 hours from your last post yet I'm on here all night. You are on all night and all day, 24/7 except when you go away to your mountain cabin, LMAO Mountain cabin? I never heard of a padded cell called a mountain cabin, dummy. LOL
5. Posting asinine shit. FACT, I post facts, you post asinine shit and you're told this daily from most posters on here, dummy. LOL
6. Struck my last nerve. FACT, wrong dummy. Just another one of your asinine comments. I don't get mad and take child like fits as you do. Your past post including this one is sufficient proof.
7. Try getting a job. FACT, I worked all my life, dummy. Most of it was for myself. I was very successful and retired very comfortably. Why would I want a job, dummy? LOL
It's so obvious that you're a failure and a failure in everything your touched. So my dummy, you go get a job. LMAO
Ohhh, VERY angry and long. Must have been a BIG nerve I hit.

BTW - tl;dr.

LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50444
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Radical Muslim Cleric honored with White House meeting
Schoolchildren may still be unable to visit the White House, but radical Muslim cleric Sheik Abdullah Bin Bayyah was welcomed and attended a June 13 meeting with National Security Advisor Tom Donilon and White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri.
...Bin Bayyah is vice president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS), a group founded by and headed by Qaradawi. The IUMS has a long history of supporting Hamas -a top Hamas leader is an IUMS member - and of calling for Israel's destruction.
Bin Bayyah's boss Qaradawi: Radical Egyptian cleric Yusuf Qaradawi is considered so radical that the United States bans him from entering the country. Qaradawi, considered the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood movement, has called for the killing of Jews and Americans.
That history makes the June 13 White House meeting with Sheik Abdullah Bin Bayyahall the more inexplicable.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/06/r...
Running out of material? You already posted this.

LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50445
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Syrians behead Christians for helping military, as CIA ships in arms
A priest and another Christian were beheaded before a cheering crowd by Syrian insurgents who say they aided and abetted the enemy, President Bashar Assad’s military, foreign media reported.
...The reported beheading of the two Christians comes about the same time America has started sending arms to rebel fighters, the Wall Street Journal revealed this week. The Journal reported the Central Intelligence Agency just began transporting weapons to Jordan for eventual transfer to Syrian fighters.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
Yep, those Syrian rebels are a bad bunch.

What's that have to do with Obama again?

Oh, right. Nothing!

LMAO!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50447
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You expect anything less from a right wing source? You betcha tea bag, dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 21 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••