Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,282)

Showing posts 45,621 - 45,640 of51,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bobby6464

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Racial hating tea bags all stand up for your lord and saviour taxi the dumb ass, warrior for the dumb tea bags
Donald Rumsfeld

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah baby!

WMD.......Let's go bomb 'em!
We can make a fortune on this war!!
boptherabbit

Huntingdon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Guns do feed families. It's called hunting. Not everybody can afford to eat at McDonalds everyday like you do. Those defenseless animals are called food.
You preachy know-it-all types are extremely annoying. Way to go.
Wow. I guess a person needs 5-6 semi automatic guns to hunt for food with. I also guess they must eat people.
THE NRA RULES!!!!!(Hell.)
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

boptherabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I guess a person needs 5-6 semi automatic guns to hunt for food with. I also guess they must eat people.

“Boston Marathon Massacre” families to fly to D.C. with Obama

Family members of victims of the Boston Marathon Massacre plan to lobby lawmakers on Capitol Hill to support measures to tighten laws on HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED devices.

WASHINGTON — At least 15 of the 170-plus victims of the Boston Marathon Massacre bombing will fly from Boston to Washington with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Monday night, according to White House spokesman Jay Carney.

Obama is headed to Boston on Monday to deliver an address on pressure cooker IED device control at Boston University.

The speech comes nearly four days after the Boston Marathon bombing massacre, that left three people killed and more than 170 injured.

Obama has been pushing to bolster HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED device laws in the aftermath of the tragedy, and the Senate is expected to debate HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED device legislation later this week or next.

Several Boston Marathon Massacre families had planned on traveling to Capitol Hill this week to press lawmakers to back several measures to tighten IED device laws — including establishing a universal background checks on all persons involved in the purchase of HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker, BBs, ball bearings, razor blades, gun powder or black backpacks.

The White House extended the invitation to the Boston Marathon Massacre families, so they could attend Obama's speech and still get to Washington in time to lobby lawmakers concerning the banning of HIGH CAPACITY pressure cookers, Carney said.

THE NRA RULES!!!!!
FREE THE LIBHEAD DRONES

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Another robotic lib acting as if he knows whats best for all. Who are you to say how many someone can have ?

I don't care what the NRA says. I care about my right to bear arms.
boptherabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is Walter

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Did anybody catch Biden's puss during the Bammy's little rant over his gun control loss? I thought I was watching Jeff Dunham with "Walter." LOL
Pressure Cooker

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

JazieakeeshaKabonga Smith wrote:
I doesnt likes dis Tax noMo fella. He a white man dat smell like dead fish.
Keep your nose out of his ass then.
Pressure Cooker

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

smoocher coocher wrote:
We have seen that Lindsey Graham is in the "gang of three" that has vilified Susan Rice for lying about Benghazi. What Susan Rice actually did was present the declassified talking points provided to her by the U.S. intelligence community. The C.I.A. used her (and others) to mislead the terrorists responsible for the attack. They did not want the terrorists to know that we suspected their involvement in the attack. The statement they gave Susan Rice was purposefully inaccurate and intended to mislead the terrorist so they would not flee. Lindsey Graham blames Susan Rice for using the inaccurate talking points instead of blaming the C.I.A. for providing those talking points.
Lindsey Graham's sexual orientation is his own business. I really don't care what he wants in his mouth. My problem with Lindsey Graham is what comes out of his mouth. I don't care what he wants up his ass, I just wish he could get his head out of his ass. I object to his politics, not whatever he licks.

Yeah Baby!
Copied word for word...We have seen that Lindsey Graham is in the "gang of three" that has vilified Susan Rice for lying about Benghazi. What Susan Rice actually did was present the declassified talking points provided to her by the U.S. intelligence community. The C.I.A. used her (and others) to mislead the terrorists responsible for the attack. They did not want the terrorists to know that we suspected their involvement in the attack. The statement they gave Susan Rice was purposefully inaccurate and intended to mislead the terrorist so they would not flee. Lindsey Graham blames Susan Rice for using the inaccurate talking points instead of blaming the C.I.A. for providing those talking points.

Lindsey Graham's sexual orientation is his own business. I really don't care what he wants in his mouth. My problem with Lindsey Graham is what comes out of his mouth. I don't care what he wants up his ass, I just wish he could get his head out of his ass. I object to his politics, not whatever he licks.

from..... aljizzerror.newsvine.com/_news/2012/12/13/158...
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

smoocher coocher wrote:
Lindsey Graham should "Man Up"
LØØK HERE:
http://aljizzerror.newsvine.com/_news/2012/12...
Yes Roger I posted tis link on my last post DUH!

Yeah baby!
Pressure Cooker

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

smoocher coocher wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Roger I posted tis link on my last post DUH!
Yeah baby!
You did not post the link in your post in question. Are you so stupid that you don't know you must give credit when you copy and paste anothers work, even if it's from someones blog? Last post doesn't cut it you stupid punk. LMFAO at the idiot who has to use anothers opinion as his own because he can't even give his own opinion. Nice try punk, but you got caught stealing again. DUH!

smoocher coocher<-----AKA West Mifflin closet homo.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe whatever rightwing myths it takes to get you through the night.

It doesn't change history.

Why do conservatives always bring up the same, single 40 year year old bombing when things like this happen?
I think it's obvious.

........"1993"

A 40 year year old bombing?

Hell, it was the liberals who killed more children at Waco then were killed at Sandy Hook and the “Boston Marathon Massacre”

New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was
Clinton himself,

and not Attorney General Janet Reno,

who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of

Seventy-six people.

.....26 kids dannyboy,

murdered by a democrat.....

Chanel Andrade, 1, American

Shari Doyle, 18, American

Cyrus Koresh, 8, American

Star Koresh, 6, American

Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American

Dayland Gent, 3, American

Page Gent, 1, American

Lisa Martin, 13, American

Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American

Anita Martin, 18, American

Crystal Martinez, 3, American

Isaiah Martinez, 4, American

Joseph Martinez, 8, American

Abigail Martinez, 11, American

Audrey Martinez, 13, American

Melissa Morrison, 6, British

Mayanah Schneider, 2, American

Startle Summers, 1, American

Rachel Sylvia, 12, American

Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American

Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American

Serenity Jones, 4, American

Chica Jones, 2, American

Little One Jones, 2, American

Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant

Melissa Morrison, 6, British

"Dan the Man Chambersburg"

sez

Believe whatever rightwing myths it takes to get you through the night. It doesn't change history.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

This discussion thread has to be one of the worst places on the internet.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
This discussion thread has to be one of the worst places on the internet.

“Boston Marathon Massacre” families to fly to D.C. with Obama

Family members of victims of the Boston Marathon Massacre plan to lobby lawmakers on Capitol Hill

to support measures to tighten laws on HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED devices.

WASHINGTON — At least 15 of the 170-plus victims of the Boston Marathon Massacre bombing will fly from Boston to Washington with President Obama aboard Air Force One on Monday night, according to White House spokesman Jay Carney.

Obama is headed to Boston on Monday to deliver an address on pressure cooker IED device control at Boston University.

The speech comes nearly four days after the Boston Marathon bombing massacre, that left three people killed and more than 170 injured.

Obama has been pushing to bolster HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED device laws in the aftermath of the tragedy,

and the Senate is expected to debate HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED device legislation later this week or next.
bobby6464

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

And the cut and paste champion is racial hating ignorant tea bag taxi. The warrior for the tea bags, ahh dumb ass
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
And the cut and paste champion is racial hating ignorant tea bag taxi. The warrior for the tea bags, ahh dumb ass

Family members of victims of the Boston Marathon Massacre plan to lobby lawmakers on Capitol Hill to support measures to tighten laws on HIGH CAPACITY pressure cooker IED devices.

If we can just ban HIGH CAPACITY pressure cookers, all this bombing will stop.
Colin P

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Over the eight years under President Clinton approximately 101 Americans (military and/or civilian) were killed and 1,219 wounded by foreign terrorists or fighters either on U.S. soil or “in theater” during a military deployment.

Contrast that with President Bush. Under his leadership, more than 7,077 Americans (military and/or civilian) were killed and 40,030 wounded by foreign terrorists or fighters either on U.S. soil or “in theater” during military operations. These 47,107 casualties don’t include non-hostile deaths of deployed troops (another 1,050), nor do they include the thousands of cases of PTSD and other long-term after-effects of multiple deployments.

So when you hear “at least Bush kept us safe,” keep in mind that you can’t be considered safe… if you’re maimed or dead.

In more recent news pressure cooker killed 3 people at Boston Marathon.........

Dame those pressure cookers in Iraq and Afghanistan......look at all those deaths!!!

Let's ban these weapons of mass destruction!!

Yeah Baby!

LØØK HERE:

http://www.bushtoll.com/

BushToll
Documenting the Bush Legacy of Failure
2nd Amendment

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Colin P wrote:
Over the eight years under President Clinton approximately 101 Americans (military and/or civilian) were killed and 1,219 wounded by foreign terrorists or fighters either on U.S. soil or “in theater” during a military deployment.
Contrast that with President Bush. Under his leadership, more than 7,077 Americans (military and/or civilian) were killed and 40,030 wounded by foreign terrorists or fighters either on U.S. soil or “in theater” during military operations. These 47,107 casualties don’t include non-hostile deaths of deployed troops (another 1,050), nor do they include the thousands of cases of PTSD and other long-term after-effects of multiple deployments.
So when you hear “at least Bush kept us safe,” keep in mind that you can’t be considered safe… if you’re maimed or dead.
In more recent news pressure cooker killed 3 people at Boston Marathon.........
Dame those pressure cookers in Iraq and Afghanistan......look at all those deaths!!!
Let's ban these weapons of mass destruction!!
Yeah Baby!
LØØK HERE:
http://www.bushtoll.com/
BushToll
Documenting the Bush Legacy of Failure
Yeah, Dingleberry, ain't war hell?
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

only if you profit by it by other peoples blood.....which bush and his crime family did.
Condi Rice

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weetard

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

News Flash:h

Liberal Bostonians getting the job done without invading Iraq

Fox News reports Donald Rumsfeld wants to invade Iraq again despite the argument that the terrorists are from Chechnya Russia. He said Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and must be stopped now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,621 - 45,640 of51,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Don Juan 5,077
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
Maryland man charged in Adams County armed robbery Mar 21 Davenport 3
Extreme coupon class (Aug '11) Mar 19 Erica 12
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Mar 19 Stephen B 28
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 16 at 11:40AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE