Omar Chandler

West Mifflin, PA

#49853 May 31, 2013
White Racist Supporters Crushed When Mitt Romney Lost To Barack Obama .

Never piss off the poor and disabled !!
post49854

Hazleton, PA

#49854 Jun 1, 2013
McDonald's reveled that it is selling McObama sandwiches in high volume in Kenya. The burgers consist of a ground canine burger, pickles, mustard, mayonnaise, onions and coca leaves.
post49855

Hazleton, PA

#49855 Jun 1, 2013
^revealed^

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49856 Jun 1, 2013
circus in town wrote:
Dennis it's OK to be gay in this day and age ,just think you can carry the 'gay banner' in their parades.
Will you be holding the other end Muffins?

Seattle, WA

#49860 Jun 2, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., citing the testimony of IRS employees who spoke to his committee behind closed doors, argued Sunday that the tax agency's targeting of conservative groups was not the result of a few "rogue agents" in the Cincinnati field office, as the IRS and the Obama administration have insisted, but the product of a direct order from IRS headquarters in Washington.
"As late as last week, the administration's still trying to say there's a few rogue agents in Cincinnati," Issa said on CNN. "When in fact the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57587242/...
Well look here. The Obama is working 24/7 on damage control. The complete truth will come out eventually and then we can have an Obama impeachment party.

Danny the Man, you better start defending the Obama here. We want to hear your opinions...oops I mean facts on this.

Surely, you're not going to hide again.

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!OH BABY!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHITZ UP!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!!
Wow

Latrobe, PA

#49862 Jun 2, 2013
Vote for that Fifthward person and that crook who runs Mountain view Inn..

Or Podlucky ....at least he knew how to hide his gems..
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#49863 Jun 2, 2013
Speaking of impeachment..........

The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies
by Bernard Weiner

Don't know about you, but all this who-knew-what-when pre-9/11 stuff is mighty confusing. So once again, I head to that all-purpose reference series for some comprehensible answers.

Q. I've heard all these reports about the government knowing weeks and months in advance of 9/11 that airliners were going to be hijacked and flown into buildings, and yet the Bush Administration apparently did nothing and denied they did anything wrong. They claimed the fault lay in the intelligence agencies "not connecting the dots," or that it was the "FBI culture" that failed. Can you explain?

A. Most of the "it's-the-fault-of-the-sy stem" spin is designed to deflect attention from the real situation. Bush and his spokesmen may well be correct in saying they had no idea as to the specifics -- they may not have known the exact details of the attacks -- but it is more and more apparent that they knew a great deal more than they're letting on, including the possible targets.

Q. You're not just going leave that hanging out there, are you? Just bash Bush with no evidence to back it up?

A. There's no need to bash anybody. There is more than enough documentation to establish that the Bush Administration was fully aware that a major attack was coming from Al-Qaeda, by air, aimed at symbolic structures on the U.S. mainland, and that among mentioned targets were the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, the White House, the Congress, Statue of Liberty.(According to Richard Clarke, the White House's National Coordinator for Anti-Terrorism, the intelligence community was convinced ten weeks before 9/11 that an Al-Qaeda attack on U.S. soil was imminent.)

read more here:

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0601-01.h...
THE REAL GW

Louisville, KY

#49864 Jun 2, 2013
Mission accomplished, I am not president anymore. Barack Hussein Obama is. You can stop your obsession with me now.

Thanks,

The real GW !
GW Bush wrote:
by Bernard Weiner
Don't know about you, but all this who-knew-what-when pre-9/11 stuff is mighty confusing. So once again, I head to that all-purpose reference series for some comprehensible answers.
Q. I've heard all these reports about the government knowing weeks and months in advance of 9/11 that airliners were going to be hijacked and flown into buildings, and yet the Bush Administration apparently did nothing and denied they did anything wrong. They claimed the fault lay in the intelligence agencies "not connecting the dots," or that it was the "FBI culture" that failed. Can you explain?
A. Most of the "it's-the-fault-of-the-sy stem" spin is designed to deflect attention from the real situation. Bush and his spokesmen may well be correct in saying they had no idea as to the specifics -- they may not have known the exact details of the attacks -- but it is more and more apparent that they knew a great deal more than they're letting on, including the possible targets.
Q. You're not just going leave that hanging out there, are you? Just bash Bush with no evidence to back it up?
A. There's no need to bash anybody. There is more than enough documentation to establish that the Bush Administration was fully aware that a major attack was coming from Al-Qaeda, by air, aimed at symbolic structures on the U.S. mainland, and that among mentioned targets were the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, the White House, the Congress, Statue of Liberty.(According to Richard Clarke, the White House's National Coordinator for Anti-Terrorism, the intelligence community was convinced ten weeks before 9/11 that an Al-Qaeda attack on U.S. soil was imminent.)
read more here:

Seattle, WA

#49865 Jun 2, 2013
GW Bush wrote:
by Bernard Weiner
read more here:

Do you have any older news than this that was Published on Saturday, June 1, 2002 by CommonDreams.org

You've posted about every new article Google ever published on Bush.

Obama is our president and there sure are a lot of scandals to report on. How about posting something on today's events?
laura bush

West Mifflin, PA

#49867 Jun 2, 2013
THE REAL GW wrote:
Mission accomplished, I am not president anymore. Barack Hussein Obama is. You can stop your obsession with me now.
Thanks,
The real GW !<quoted text>
So you want to impeach obama what he did and not bush for what he did?
teabaggers want it ONE way!
Look at the clown obama blew away in the election,,,,,,,,??
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49868 Jun 3, 2013
The racial hating tea bags say IMPEACh president Obama. That will never happen. These tea bags sure can put on a wah wah session, them dumb asses.Mrs Clinton 2016. The grand old wizard party and their racist tea bag brethren can only bitch, belly ache, moan and groan, ha ha ha ha you got to give to the ignorant moronic tea bsgs
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49869 Jun 3, 2013
The truth sure does hurt racial hating tea bags, 08 and 12 election results. Scream voter fraud tea bags as if america gives a chit for your racist feelings, dumb asses.

Seattle, WA

#49876 Jun 3, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The truth sure does hurt racial hating tea bags, 08 and 12 election results. Scream voter fraud tea bags as if america gives a chit for your racist feelings, dumb asses.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your ass Danny Boy, oops I mean bobby6464 from Chambersburg, oops I mean Portland.
THE REAL GW

Louisville, KY

#49877 Jun 3, 2013
Too late. You libs had your chance for impeachment but they would have criminally indicted themselves if they proceeded. Please remember I am not prez. anymore, Barack Hussein Obama is.
Look at the clown America re-elected,,,,,,,???
Obsessively yours,
GW
laura bush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to impeach obama what he did and not bush for what he did?
teabaggers want it ONE way!
Look at the clown obama blew away in the election,,,,,,,,??
THE REAL tard

Hazleton, PA

#49878 Jun 3, 2013
The IRS will rid murica of its probs. We need more taxes cuz of all the abortions that didn't occur.
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49880 Jun 3, 2013
Racial rogers, anything to ease your pain over America putting a black man in the white wouse, president creep. You can go sit in the internet corner. Your Marisa is there. She may even allow her Portland meg to make you happy, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hugh jorsedycjk

Monterey, CA

#49881 Jun 3, 2013
Corbett has made PA the laughingstock of the natio.!
LONG NEEDLE

Louisville, KY

#49882 Jun 3, 2013
I knew I shouldn't have stiffed your mamma and paid up. Where was planned parenthood when I needed them ?
THE REAL tard wrote:
The IRS will rid murica of its probs. We need more taxes cuz of all the abortions that didn't occur.
bobby6464

Kenmore, WA

#49883 Jun 3, 2013
Racial hating tea bags, it's good to seeing the power of the vote exercised on this forum. I prefer the ballot where real presidents get elected, but anyways practice practice and more practice. What did all that bring you tea bags in 08,12 presidential elections? When a racial hating tea bag votes my post down I say please do that again

Seattle, WA

#49884 Jun 3, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial rogers, anything to ease your pain over America putting a black man in the white wouse, president creep. You can go sit in the internet corner. Your Marisa is there. She may even allow her Portland meg to make you happy, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Danny Boy, oops again, I mean bobby6464. I have no pain because idiots like you put a black man in office. You voted him in and now your own him. I'll remind you he is white and black, only his skin is black and its not really black, more like a watered-down black. We're not suppose to judge a man by the color of his skin so why do you always bring up he is black and hide his white side? If we turned him inside out, his skin would be white, correct and then you would hate him?

What's a wouse? I do agree with you that your President is a creep. What's this internet corner you speak of?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!! OH THE CHILL UP MY LEG!!!!!!!!!! THE TINGLES I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Go crawl back into the dark black hole you live it you racist POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr SnackTime 5,539
power outage littlestown pa Sat Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search