J McCain

West Mifflin, PA

#49182 Apr 21, 2013
John McCain, one of the top Republicans on the Senate armed services committee, wants to see US airstrikes on Syrian government aircraft and weapons but is against spending our money on entitlements.( aka 47 %)

*GULP*!
Yeah baby!
Damn that Obama giving away free cell phones!
J McCain

West Mifflin, PA

#49183 Apr 21, 2013
John McCain, Lindsey Graham Press Obama On Syria Intervention:

Graham and McCain, two of the most vocal proponents for U.S. involvement in Syria, were quick to use the latest reports to apply a new round of pressure for intervention.

"That should include the provision of arms to vetted Syrian opposition groups, targeted strikes against Assad’s aircraft and Scud missile batteries on the ground, and the establishment of safe zones inside Syria to protect civilians and opposition groups," the senators continued in their statement. "If today’s reports are substantiated, the tragic irony will be that these are the exact same actions that could have prevented the use of weapons of mass destruction in Syria."

Graham went as far as to endorse putting U.S. troops on the ground in Syria in an interview with Foreign Policy, seemingly suggesting that preemptive action could be warranted.

"Absolutely, you've got to get on the ground. There is no substitute for securing these weapons," Graham said. "I don't care what it takes. We need partners in the region. But I'm here to say, if the choice is to send in troops to secure the weapons sites versus allowing chemical weapons to get in the hands of some of the most violent people in the world, I vote to cut this off before it becomes a problem."

Damn that Obama running up the debt again!
J McCain

West Mifflin, PA

#49184 Apr 21, 2013
Two Senators Say U.S. Should Arm Syrian Rebels:

The senators, John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, both Republicans, laid out a series of diplomatic, humanitarian and military aid proposals that would put the United States squarely behind the effort to topple President Bashar al-Assad of Syria. The senators, both of whom are on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said that rebel fighters deserved to be armed and that helping them take on the Syrian government would aid Washington’s effort to weaken Iran.

Damn those Democrats..........spending money on the 47% of moochers!!
Yeah baby!
Lindsey Limp Wrist

West Mifflin, PA

#49185 Apr 21, 2013
Hell with spending money on those disabled vets,,,,,,,we need money for war!!

yeah baby!

Damn Obama giving away free Obama phones...
It's breaking the bank!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
Lindsey Limp Wrist

West Mifflin, PA

#49186 Apr 21, 2013
“I believe there are ways to get weapons to the opposition without direct United States involvement,” Mr. McCain said.“The Iranians and the Russians are providing Bashar Assad with weapons. People that are being massacred deserve to have the ability to defend themselves.”

“So I am not only not opposed,” he said,“but I am in favor of weapons being obtained by the opposition.”

Lets keep the weapons out of the hands of those damn terrorists!!

Stop all pressure cookers from being shipped to Wal Mart!
LMAO
Yeah Baby!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#49187 Apr 21, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
Obama the warmonger is at it again.
Syrian Rebels To Receive $123 Million More In Aid From Obama. He can't balance our budget yet he can spend $123 million on killing.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/20/syri...

Graham and McCain, two of the most vocal proponents for U.S. involvement in Syria, were quick to use the latest reports to apply a new round of pressure for intervention.

"That should include the provision of arms to vetted Syrian opposition groups, targeted strikes against Assad’s aircraft and Scud missile batteries on the ground, and the establishment of safe zones inside Syria to protect civilians and opposition groups," the senators continued in their statement. "If today’s reports are substantiated, the tragic irony will be that these are the exact same actions that could have prevented the use of weapons of mass destruction in Syria."

Graham went as far as to endorse putting U.S. troops on the ground in Syria in an interview with Foreign Policy, seemingly suggesting that preemptive action could be warranted.

"Absolutely, you've got to get on the ground. There is no substitute for securing these weapons," Graham said. "I don't care what it takes. We need partners in the region. But I'm here to say, if the choice is to send in troops to secure the weapons sites versus allowing chemical weapons to get in the hands of some of the most violent people in the world, I vote to cut this off before it becomes a problem."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!!
beenie baby

Fayetteville, PA

#49188 Apr 21, 2013
Poor West Mifflin has no one to talk to so he talks to himself by inventing multiple posters.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#49191 Apr 21, 2013
GOP spending wrote:
<quoted text> actually this was passed by the House which the GOP controls! Dumbass! LMAO
Yeah Baby! Go fish!
Why don't you get someone to help you understand what you read if you even read the article......Obama administration's pledged to provide an additional $123 million in aid, which may include for the first time armored vehicles, body armor, night vision goggles and other defensive military supplies. It was the only tangible, public offer of new international support as the foreign ministers of the 11 main countries supporting the opposition met in a marathon session in Istanbul.

You're the Dumbass! LMAO
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#49192 Apr 21, 2013
G Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!!
Try posting your own opinion just once. I already read this and it sure as hell isn't your work.....too many big words, okay West Mifflin. LOL
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#49193 Apr 21, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
So let me get this right, republicans are ok with throwing this money away just as long as it doesn't go to help US citizens. Nice.
Yeah baby!
No more free Obama phones we need that money for Syria rebels.....HAAAAAAAAA!
Every time without fail, when it's pointed out about your homosexual comments you come back pretending to be Dave Rogers. Whats up? Do you think of Dave Rogers when you have your homosexual thoughts? We all know you're obsessed with Dave, him being very successful and you're just a grammar school dropout. You very well know you would never have a chance with Dave. Dave is not homosexual like you are. Get some help young one. LMAO at you, come out of the closet West Mifflin boy.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#49194 Apr 21, 2013
beenie baby wrote:
Poor West Mifflin has no one to talk to so he talks to himself by inventing multiple posters.
Poor West Mifflin, has no life and basement living is lonely for him. He needs to move out of moms basement and find a nice boyfriend who will take care of him.
Toms Done

Greencastle, PA

#49196 Apr 21, 2013
Speaking of one term , let's make it one and done for Tom Corbett.
govcornturd

Mckees Rocks, PA

#49197 Apr 21, 2013
PA ,, the next north korea..
Toms Done

Greencastle, PA

#49198 Apr 21, 2013
$15,000 in gifts (that we know about) from his "fracking" friends.
Toms Done

Greencastle, PA

#49199 Apr 21, 2013
Let's rename the thread: Who don't you support for governor in 2014. Fracking Tom.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#49200 Apr 22, 2013
I call this conversation a "circlejerk":

Bobby the Man wrote:
News Flash: The Boston bombers are liberal. Now isn't that funny. Two liberal nuts creating jobs for your Liberal Bostonian s.

Effington wrote:
Is this really what America has come to?

home canner wrote:
Yes and you can thank liberals for it.

Effington wrote:
How so?

think about it wrote:
DUH! You really are clueless. No, let me rephrase that....you are beyond clueless
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#49201 Apr 22, 2013
While the GOP controlled House wants to control spending and reduce the debt. Republican John McCain and Lindsay Graham encourage Obama to spend over 125 million to Syria for weapons and support from our troops.

" Yes we have to reduce the debt and stop fighting other people's wars"-Paul Ryan [ R ]
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49202 Apr 22, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
While the GOP controlled House wants to control spending and reduce the debt. Republican John McCain and Lindsay Graham encourage Obama to spend over 125 million to Syria for weapons and support from our troops.
" Yes we have to reduce the debt and stop fighting other people's wars"-Paul Ryan [ R ]

QE4 Is Here:

Bernanke Delivers $85B-A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

Ben Bernanke continues to make history at the Federal Reserve.

On Wednesday, the FOMC announced more quantitative easing at a rate of $85 billion a month for an extended period of time.

The Bernanke Fed has also modified its guidance,

noting its ultra-accommodative stance will remain in place until the unemployment rate falls below 6.5%

and inflation projections remain no more than half a percentage point above 2% two years out.

obummer, a four year failure
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49203 Apr 22, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:

Moulton received a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Chicago.

“The numbers [GDP and GDI] do tend to narrow as the data is revised,” says Brent Moulton,

associate director for National Economic Accounts at the Bureau of Economic Analysis,

“though not as much as perhaps we’d like.

One study does say GDP tends to revise toward GDI, and that would suggest that

the GDI number is certainly worth paying attention to.”

the GDI number

The Gross Domestic Income (GDI) is the total income received by all sectors of an economy within a nation.

It includes the sum of all wages,

profits,

and taxes,

minus subsidies.

Since all income is derived from production (including the production of services),

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP).

here comes the Hollywood Magic

the GDI number

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP

Here it comes.........

President Obama took office in the first quarter of 2009, when median household income was $54,797.63.

As of the last quarter of 2011,

median household income was $52,377.21.

This was the interval Mr. Zandi suggested using to check Mr. Romney’s statement,

and it shows an income drop of $2,420.42.

That’s not $3,000, of course, but it’s still pretty bad.

One could also reasonably argue that it might be more appropriate to use the quarter before Mr. Obama took office as the baseline,

rather than the quarter in which he was sworn in. In the fourth quarter of 2008, median household income was about $55,380.17.

Starting from that quarter gives us a decline of $3,002.96,

almost exactly the number Mr. Romney cited.

the gross domestic income of a country should exactly equal its gross domestic product (GDP

obumme and fellow communists, a four year failure.
bobby6464

Seattle, WA

#49204 Apr 22, 2013
Boo hook hoo racial hating tea bag taxi dumb ass. Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. Tea bag WARRIOR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Jack Black 5,582
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec 26 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web