LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#48805 Apr 1, 2013
closethewholetowndown wrote:
oooooomarissayoufoundafuckingc luefindafuckinglifeyoumanbitch
thatssooooofuckingfunnystupidh agofabitchthatisnotthesamepers oniaminaleagueofmyownstupidhag ofabitch
stupidhostupidhoofahag
marissaisamanbitch
straponeonmanbitchmarisa
!LOL!

You and all your aliases totally pwned by Marissa!
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48807 Apr 1, 2013
For practice you tea bags can vote this post down, DO IT
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48808 Apr 1, 2013
totallyfunnyhowthevilliageidio tmarisathinksshe/heaka:chickwi thadickknowswhoiamoramnotthats hystericalbecauseiamnotwhoyout hinkiamiamwellbeyondthisroachi nfestedtowniwasbornandbredouts ideofthearmpitofthedistrictiam notfromyourinbredfesteringtown iamjustheretotauntyouvilliagei diots
closethewholetow ndown

Kittanning, PA

#48809 Apr 1, 2013
heymarissagoddontlikeyousodont gobiblethumpingidiotonusok
faith

Latrobe, PA

#48814 Apr 1, 2013
why is this still up anyhow?
Oscar

Newark, NJ

#48815 Apr 1, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Here's a little info for everyone.
Last night on the gun thread, the poster that sometimes goes by "Really", and "RealReally", made a goof and forgot to change his screen name. He is also "More Ron".
He thought he was answering me as RealReally, but was More Ron. I called him on it....haven't heard a peep out of him since. He's probably trying to figure out how to get out of his lies.
Maybe his other screen name will come to his rescue,that would be Dan the man. After all, Really is always coming to Danny's rescue. So Dan owes "himself".
You are the CEO of the MCDA now aren't you?
Super Slueth...
( the Marisa Clueless Detective Agency)
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48817 Apr 1, 2013
Oh my goodness! Look at all the sufferers of Marisa Derangement Syndrome. They really have it bad for me. I can't imagine being that obsessed with someone they con't even know. You folks need to drive to the nearest mental facility for help with your obsession for me.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48818 Apr 1, 2013
faith wrote:
why is this still up anyhow?
So these obsessed posters have a place to release their frustrations. As you can see they do not debate, they just obsess and whine over me.
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48819 Apr 1, 2013
That's the sprrit mentally medicated Marisa. Thank your shrink. You on the good pills
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48820 Apr 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
That's the sprrit mentally medicated Marisa. Thank your shrink. You on the good pills
You don't have a real woman in the real world so you have to follow me around on topix, like a little lost puppy.
If you can't get a real woman, you can buy yourself a blow up doll. Maybe then you can stop obsessing and stalking me. You poor little lost soul.
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48821 Apr 1, 2013
Ha ha ha ha you prove to be a dumb ass daily marisa
Jimmy

Wellsboro, PA

#48823 Apr 1, 2013
This forum is so useless and it is always on the top of every town in Pennsylvania's topix forum. It is just a bunch of jobless derelicts arguing all day long.
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48824 Apr 1, 2013
The racial hating tea bags got this topic system of voting down to a little much to do about nothing. That's what they get with real voting in real political elections. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a grip of simple minded topic tea bags. 4763
Ronald McDonald

Greensburg, PA

#48825 Apr 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bags got this topic system of voting down to a little much to do about nothing. That's what they get with real voting in real political elections. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a grip of simple minded topic tea bags. 4763
I vote for Dinner at McDonald's.We have a menu that can be read and understood by all of you intellectuals. "I'm Lovin' It !"
Oscar

Washington, DC

#48826 Apr 1, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Oh my goodness! Look at all the sufferers of Marisa Derangement Syndrome. They really have it bad for me. I can't imagine being that obsessed with someone they con't even know. You folks need to drive to the nearest mental facility for help with your obsession for me.
You're a con't alright...that's very good diagnosis for your condition Marisa baby.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48827 Apr 1, 2013
Oscar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a con't alright...that's very good diagnosis for your condition Marisa baby.
Gee Oscar, your obsessed with me too! I have quite a following! Don't you have anything better to do then worry about poor little ole me?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48831 Apr 4, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
This forum is so useless and it is always on the top of every town in Pennsylvania's topix forum. It is just a bunch of jobless derelicts arguing all day long.

Ok.

So?

What does that have to do with today or with this debate?

When asked how limiting the number of bullets in magazines would help reduce violence, she replied:

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them.

So if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time,

because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

Some audience members laughed, but gun-rights advocates weren’t amused.

“It’s extremely alarming that Rep. DeGette is running federal legislation to ban magazine clips,

when she doesn’t even know what a magazine clip is,”

Colorado GOP spokesman Owen Loftus told the Denver Post.

“Rep. DeGette’s comments show that Democrats are more concerned with appeasing their radical base than standing up for responsible, law abiding citizens.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/03/gun-bill-sp ...

Ok.

So?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48832 Apr 4, 2013

Ok.

So?

What does that have to do with today or with this debate?

As North Korea Crisis Deepens, Obama Raises Campaign Cash in San Francisco

April 4, 2013

( CNSNews.com )- As North Korea announced it has approved a nuclear strike on the United States, President Barack Obama was back on the campaign trail, raising money for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in San Francisco, California.

The first two DCCC fundraising events for the 2014 election cycle had Obama appearing with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and DCCC Chairman Steve Israel (D-N.Y.).

According to the official White House schedule, Obama delivered remarks at a private residence in San Francisco at 9:15 p.m. ET, followed by a second event at 10:55 p.m.

The first event was a cocktail reception hosted by Tom Steyer, a billionaire hedge fund manager and environmentalist.

According to the Associated Press, about 100 donors paid a minimum of $5,000 to attend.

The guest list was smaller for a dinner later Tuesday at the home of billionaires Ann and Gordon Getty,

but the price was higher

--$32,400, the maximum individuals may give to a national party committee each year.

Obama’s remarks to donors were closed to the press,

but his message is clear:

He’s telling his supporters that to enact his gun control/immigration/fiscal agenda,

he’s going to need help and he wants Democrats to retake the House in the 2014 midterm election.

That's what they get with real voting in real political elections.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48834 Apr 5, 2013

This forum is so useless and it is always on the top of every town in Pennsylvania's topix forum.

It is just a bunch of jobless derelicts arguing all day long.

Employers only added 88,000 job in March from February, widely missing expectations of an increase of 200,000.

The unemployment rate dropped to 7.6% from 7.7%.

FED BOND-BUYING BONANZA:

$85 BILLION A MONTH UNTIL UNEMPLOYMENT HITS 6.5%

The new plan will maintain the $40 billion a month of mortgage-backed bond buying it began in September while adding another $45 billion in Treasuries.

Where will the cash to bankroll the $85 billion-a-month bond-buying binge come from? The Fed plans to expand its $2.8 trillion balance sheet.

obummer, a four year failure
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48835 Apr 5, 2013

WASHINGTON –“Harrison J. Bounel,” an alias identified for Barack Obama by debt-collection and skip-trace expert Albert Hendershot, is currently being scrubbed from professional databases, the investigator reports.

“I believe Obama supporters are trying to eliminate any and all evidence of Obama’s shady past from all public databases,” Hendershot told WND.

“It’s the only explanation for why the alias ‘Harrison J. Bounel’ has dropped from sight in database searches on public records done for Obama’s Social Security number and home address in Chicago.”

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/336889/

obummer, a four year failure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Jack Black 5,582
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec 26 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web