Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Really

Waynesboro, PA

#48747 Mar 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>You're one mentally disturbed individual. Now my reply to your post....do you get off watching other men get off? Is this what you do in your spare time? It's obvious you have a lot of spare time to search, copy and paste on here 24/7.
why are you obsessed with gay sex?
Reggie

Newark, NJ

#48748 Mar 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I'm not the ignorant ass.....you own that title. I will be one of those you come running to for help and protection. Will I turn your ignorant ass away? No, I would not, not even you.
yes sir, Your Ignorance.
easter bunny

Coraopolis, PA

#48749 Mar 30, 2013
i vote for the easter bunny

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#48750 Mar 30, 2013
MUMMIFCY YOU GUYS IN n PPOOPPSY
Bwack Bwack

Latrobe, PA

#48751 Mar 30, 2013
I voted for the cadbury bunny
Frankie

Latrobe, PA

#48752 Mar 30, 2013
Obama
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48753 Mar 30, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>You're one mentally disturbed individual. I'll play your game for awhile. Why are you so obsessed with Dave Rogers and a few others on here that you stoop so low as to pretend being them? Pal, that's not normal even for a troll.
Now my reply to your post....do you get off watching other men get off? Is this what you do in your spare time? It's obvious you have a lot of spare time to search, copy and paste on here 24/7.
It's a free country, PAL! If I want to post using others names, I can.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48754 Mar 30, 2013
Michelle wrote:
4 more years!!
Obama!
Yeah baby!
Four more years of looking at my giant butt, giant thighs, and bow legs. And don't forget my hot, toned arms! I hear my arms are a real turn on.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48755 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years of looking at my giant butt, giant thighs, and bow legs. And don't forget my hot, toned arms! I hear my arms are a real turn on.
I am just repeating what Michelle told me. I do love those toned arms of hers. I get so turned on looking at arms! I'm an arm man.
easter bunny

Steubenville, OH

#48757 Mar 30, 2013
I am running with candy candy candy
Candy Candy Candy

Latrobe, PA

#48758 Mar 30, 2013
I am running from the easter bunny!
Jorge

Shippensburg, PA

#48759 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years of looking at my giant butt, giant thighs, and bow legs. And don't forget my hot, toned arms! I hear my arms are a real turn on.
It seems weird to me that you have spent four years looking at the First Lady's butt and legs. Have you had any visits from the secret service? lol!
Jesus

Latrobe, PA

#48760 Mar 30, 2013
Vote for me!
Jorge

Shippensburg, PA

#48761 Mar 30, 2013
Jesus wrote:
Vote for me!
I don't think you could win. You care too much about the 47%. Republicans would smear you as a bleeding heart lib because you side with the poor and berate the powerful political and religious leaders.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48762 Mar 30, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems weird to me that you have spent four years looking at the First Lady's butt and legs. Have you had any visits from the secret service? lol!
Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
bobby6464

Puyallup, WA

#48763 Mar 30, 2013
This is what racial hating tea bag ignorance looks like. President Obama had no trouble beating these fools in three elections, ha ha ha ha ha judge this post badly as that is all you racial hating tea bags can do. Just do that.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48764 Mar 30, 2013
I see the fake Really is back...

Get bent troll!
Jorge

Shippensburg, PA

#48765 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
I don't recall ever seeing the First Lady in shorts. I sure never noticed any cellulite. But then again, I have not been obsessed with looking at her butt and thighs for four years. lol!

In order to have made the observations you have, you must spend a lot of time looking for pictures and videos of her. Are you sure the secret service hasn't been to visit you? Maybe they should. lol!
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48766 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free country, PAL! If I want to post using others names, I can.


LMAO...PAL! I must of hit a sore spot, Huh PAL?

Yep it's a free country but not to slander another posters reputation. When you post as another person "using their actual name" that's not right and can be considered harassment and bullying, as your posts, show this many times over. You must have a hard on for Dave Rogers and Marisa you pecker head. You're just a dum dum and worthless. LMFAO @ the want-to-be-man.
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48767 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
Of course you don't find Michelle attractive, she doesn't have the parts you like. Are you still into teabagging with your men friends? LOL Come out of the closet PAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Karma 6,954
Utz buys Golden Flake 20 hr jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul 23 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul 23 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul 1 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages