Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,226)

Showing posts 44,501 - 44,520 of51,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

clinton 2016!
yeah baby!
LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LO LOL!!

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

2008:

“Let me say as simply as I can, transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.

I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness…But the mere fact that you have the legal power to keep something secret does not mean you should always use it.”

From a 2009 memo:

“The government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure. because errors or failures might be revealed or because of speculative or abstract fears.”

2011:

“There may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made and if that’s the case we will find out and hold someone accountable,” Obama said about Fast and Furious.

obummer, a four year failure.....going on eight
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Condi Rice wrote:
Cost of two wars that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice war crimes.......... " Yes, our intelligence told us ( I mean we told them ) that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction" - George W Bush
Cost of Bush's two wars,,,,,,,,,
http://costofwar.com/
How has the U.S. paid for the wars so far? The United States paid for past wars by raising taxes and or selling war bonds. The current wars were paid for almost entirely by borrowing. This borrowing has raised the U.S. budget deficit, increased the national debt, and had other macroeconomic effects, such as raising interest rates. The U.S. must also pay interest on the borrowed money. The interest paid on Pentagon spending alone, so far (from 2001 through FY 2013) is about $259 billion in current dollars.
The U.S. also increased spending on homeland security by more than $455 billion beyond the levels already in place. We include this as excess spending on homeland security that occurred as a result of the war on terror. Considered by many an important part of domestic mobilization for the wars, there continue to be questions about the effectiveness of this spending.
What has already been spent to care for the medical and disability needs of U.S. veterans? The U.S. has already spent $135 billion for both medical care and disability for more than a million veterans of these wars. Each day, more veterans continue to apply to receive their benefits.
Obligations for Future Spending: The costs of war don't end when the fighting stops. Specifically, the U.S. has incurred obligations by fighting the wars. For example, the U.S. is obligated to pay the future medical and disability costs of veterans. As in past wars, medical and disability costs will peak in about 30 to 40 years, totaling an estimated $754 billion.
Unless the U.S. immediately repays the money borrowed for war, there will also be future interest payments. We estimate that interest payments could total about $1 trillion dollars by 2023, or $7 trillion by 2053.
Damn ,those Obama phones are breaking the bank!!
Mission accomplished!

What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.

Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.

How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
Uncle

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WOW!,,, almost 4 more years of pissing and moaning LOL Romney got beat like a rented mule.,
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Obama !
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
Uncle

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

But what about the Iraq war?

Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,

when he was a state senator?

The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,

while Barack Obama was president,

but the “status of forces agreement”

that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,

under the auspices of President George W. Bush.

In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,

Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,

explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan

-- thanks, of all things,

to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”

Just six months before the Bush deadline,

Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the

Iraqis past 2011.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...

obummer, a five year failure.
Laughing at You II

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
But what about the Iraq war?
Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,
when he was a state senator?
The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,
while Barack Obama was president,
but the “status of forces agreement”
that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,
under the auspices of President George W. Bush.
In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,
Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,
explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan
-- thanks, of all things,
to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”
Just six months before the Bush deadline,
Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the
Iraqis past 2011.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...
obummer, a five year failure.
The only true failure around here is you Taxi

And we know it and you know it.....

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....

Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him

So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.
How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
No shit! Go back an read my post once again and try and pay attention this time. If you're able to accomplish this great feat, post again.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Uncle wrote:
<quoted text>The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
What does Fox news have to do with my post? Absolutely nothing, you dumb idiot. Sorry I asked for you to post your own opinion. Trying to discuss something with you is like trying to teach a one month old baby to use the crapper. Can't be done.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him
So. OK Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Why do you post under a West Mifflin address? Don't say you don't. Yeah baby ....., OK, Hahhahaha are a dead giveaway. Not just with this post but with most of your postings. You are not a very good troll.
OUTSIDER

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah baby ! LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it

This lady, Peggy Joseph, thinks Barack Obama will pay for her gas, mortgage, and who knows what else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yeah baby !

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LO L!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

Johnson

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I was thinking the other day about Mitt Romney. You remember him—living tissue over cybernetic skeleton? The white robot Republicans trumped up as their candidate, spent months trying to dismantle and then finally went with anyway to try and oust President Obama? Yeah, that’s the guy.

Not the most timely of topics I know, but I hope you’ll indulge me just this once if I delve back to Election Night 2012. The poll results were in, the Rovian theft of Ohio thwarted, and Barack Obama voted into a second term in the U.S. Presidency: An office you’d have to be out of your mind to want.

I was thinking about this, and thinking about that stretch of time, after Obama pulled ahead, ahead and still further ahead to come out more than the 270 electoral votes needed for a decisive reelection, and about how there was this long pause after we all knew it was over before Mitt Romney conceded. There wouldn’t be a recount. We didn’t need to wait for Florida. Still, we all sat and waited for Mitt to take the stage, give his “I just got my ass handed to me” whathaveyou and disappear.

Why did we wait? Because, as he said earlier in the day, he only brought one speech with him to his campaign headquarters in Boston.

One speech. Now, presidential elections are not short on bullshit. Top to bottom, the rhetoric and the actions of these men and women running for office—from the primaries to the inauguration—are the finest puppetry money can buy. But Mitt Romney only having one speech ready has stuck with me, because the only reason for him to have one speech—a victory speech, to be delivered at the moment of his triumph in unseating America’s first African-American president—is if he really thought he was going to win.
Johnson

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

One can point to the party elite or supervillain moneyed interests like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson, but thanks to campaign finance laws, we don’t even really know who exactly it was propping Mitt up, but there he was, and while you and I could flip open our laptops, phones, tablets, or Game Of Thrones­-esque messenger ravens and see in the polls that homeboy didn’t stand a chance from the start and that the “tight race” was just something to fill time in the news cycle, every moment of Mitt’s day was scripted, punched in, accounted for and planned. He couldn’t know.

Maybe they didn’t want him to know. Maybe they kept it from him. How could he possibly go out and pay the necessary lip-service to his candidacy if he knew it was lost? When John McCain knew he was done in 2008, he more or less said so three weeks beforehand, and his already drowned campaign sunk even further. They had to keep Mitt in the dark in order to keep him believing—right up to when we all waited for him to make that concession speech—that he was going to pull it out. So he only took the victory speech with him to Boston.

Again, my sympathies for Romney are minimal to the point of statistical insignificance. It’s just if even Mitt Romney can get the proverbial wool so thoroughly pulled over his eyes, what hope can there possibly be for the rest of us?
Yeah Baby!!!!

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
OTListIt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

testing.......one.......two... ...three

OTListIt
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Johnson wrote:
I was thinking the other day about Mitt Romney. You remember him—living tissue over cybernetic skeleton? The white robot Republicans trumped up as their candidate, spent months trying to dismantle and then finally went with anyway to try and oust President Obama? Yeah, that’s the guy.
Not the most timely of topics I know, but I hope you’ll indulge me just this once if I delve back to Election Night 2012. The poll results were in, the Rovian theft of Ohio thwarted, and Barack Obama voted into a second term in the U.S. Presidency: An office you’d have to be out of your mind to want.
I was thinking about this, and thinking about that stretch of time, after Obama pulled ahead, ahead and still further ahead to come out more than the 270 electoral votes needed for a decisive reelection, and about how there was this long pause after we all knew it was over before Mitt Romney conceded. There wouldn’t be a recount. We didn’t need to wait for Florida. Still, we all sat and waited for Mitt to take the stage, give his “I just got my ass handed to me” whathaveyou and disappear.
Why did we wait? Because, as he said earlier in the day, he only brought one speech with him to his campaign headquarters in Boston.
One speech. Now, presidential elections are not short on bullshit. Top to bottom, the rhetoric and the actions of these men and women running for office—from the primaries to the inauguration—are the finest puppetry money can buy. But Mitt Romney only having one speech ready has stuck with me, because the only reason for him to have one speech—a victory speech, to be delivered at the moment of his triumph in unseating America’s first African-American president—is if he really thought he was going to win.

http://www.theaquarian.com/2013/03/27/deleted...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Johnson wrote:
One can point to the party elite or supervillain moneyed interests like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson, but thanks to campaign finance laws, we don’t even really know who exactly it was propping Mitt up, but there he was, and while you and I could flip open our laptops, phones, tablets, or Game Of Thrones­-esque messenger ravens and see in the polls that homeboy didn’t stand a chance from the start and that the “tight race” was just something to fill time in the news cycle, every moment of Mitt’s day was scripted, punched in, accounted for and planned. He couldn’t know.
Maybe they didn’t want him to know. Maybe they kept it from him. How could he possibly go out and pay the necessary lip-service to his candidacy if he knew it was lost? When John McCain knew he was done in 2008, he more or less said so three weeks beforehand, and his already drowned campaign sunk even further. They had to keep Mitt in the dark in order to keep him believing—right up to when we all waited for him to make that concession speech—that he was going to pull it out. So he only took the victory speech with him to Boston.
Again, my sympathies for Romney are minimal to the point of statistical insignificance. It’s just if even Mitt Romney can get the proverbial wool so thoroughly pulled over his eyes, what hope can there possibly be for the rest of us?
Yeah Baby!!!!
HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

http://www.theaquarian.com/2013/03/27/deleted...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
"Keep Obama in da President ya know?
Yo, you got da free obama phone.
woof,woof,woof
Woof, woof, woof
"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"
"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"
woof, woof, woof
"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"
"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"
woof, woof, woof
I take it your audition as a rap singer didn't go so well?

Keep posting your attempts at lyrics here.
Who knows?
You may get lucky and become an internet meme like this:

You sound like this complaining about Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,501 - 44,520 of51,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 25 min Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) 14 hr alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search