dbar

Perkasie, PA

#48075 Mar 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Hillary, Bush immediately returned to work.
so you want to move the goalposts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#48076 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...
Here's the bottom line...something more then a fainting spell happened to Hillary Clinton, that is not a mystery. And quite frankly, I really don't give a flying leap what her problem is. The only reason she is where she is...is because of who she married, not her own ability. The woman can't talk right, she stumbles and stammers. She messed up big time with Benghazi that caused the death of 4 Americans. Hey, who knows....maybe it's karma....you know, what goes around, comes around.
Normal aging is a factor with an old bat like Hillary.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48077 Mar 9, 2013
Philadelphia Closes 23 Public Schools Amid Protests
National teachers union president and 18 others arrested.

Time to live within our means. The waste must go, despite the over paid and under qualified teachers whining. The Philadelphia school system has been a waste far too long.

Of course the teachers will cry, but it's time to weed out the worthless over paid scum suckers.
Dan the Baiter

Los Angeles, CA

#48080 Mar 9, 2013

I feel cheated my 1st grade teacher did not have a masters degree making 100K a year.

And then there is the shame of attending 1-12 grades with 30 plus fellow students (sometimes 40)

And then there was that shameful year when there were two rows of 3rd grade and 3 rows of 4th grade in the same room with the same teacher.

Time to live within our means.

The waste must go, despite the over paid and under qualified teachers whining.

The Philadelphia school system has been a waste far too long.
Dan the Baiter

Los Angeles, CA

#48081 Mar 9, 2013

Half pay, 401K!

Union thugs sitting on their overpaid and underachieving asses.
Dan the Man Chambersburg

Greensburg, PA

#48082 Mar 9, 2013
If you were't backward unenlightened haters,I could educate you.But since you choose to be intollerant,uneducated right wing nutjobs I won't grace you with my wisdom.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#48083 Mar 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
If you were't backward unenlightened haters,I could educate you.But since you choose to be intollerant,uneducated right wing nutjobs I won't grace you with my wisdom.
We are truly crushed.

Take a hike, dirtbag.
Dennis

Baltimore, MD

#48084 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot, learn to spell hypocrisy first before you open you big mouth next time. LMFAO....you never fail to amaze me with your stupidness.
Ok postefr ....looks like your spelling sucks and by the way your intellect is underwheming too.

Spell check checkmate.
Dennis

Baltimore, MD

#48085 Mar 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are truly crushed.
Take a hike, dirtbag.
12,000 posts later and you're still a piece of crap.....
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48086 Mar 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
Could you please go back and do a spell check. lol
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48087 Mar 9, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok postefr ....looks like you're spelling sucks and by the way you're intellect is underwheming to.
Spell check checkmate.
If you knew how to spell you would know my spelling is correct you damn dumb Fu**ing idiot. Take a look at your spelling in this post. There are more words spelled wrong than correct. LMFAO @ the Topix retard.

You must of graduated from a Philadelphia school.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48088 Mar 9, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
12,000 posts later and your still a piece of crap.....
LMAO...it's bad enough that you cannot spell now we find out you cannot even quote the correct number of posts.

Yep, you went to a Philadelphia school and graduated at the top of your class. LMFAO, keep posting idiot, I need the humor.
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48089 Mar 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are truly crushed.
Take a hike, dirtbag.
I know what iam But what are you ? You're a hater. I could educate you but you are unenlightened and I won't waste my time.

Http//bla bla.bla .com
Dan the Man Chambersburg

United States

#48090 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> Could you please go back and do a spell check. lol
I can spelll. Your'e just a hater.
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

#48091 Mar 9, 2013
#48072,Well we are still waiting for your reply,whats holding you up about your reply...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#48092 Mar 9, 2013
OMG!! YO...DUDES,...This thread is sooooo OUT DATED!!..GET A FREAKIN' LIFE...GO over to The Blue and Gray Restaurant... AND take Bill Kearney WITH ya!!!!
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48093 Mar 9, 2013
RICHARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well,well,well finally on another site someone agree's with me and others...You need to read the other sites and join in who-ever you are however i hope you do belive in what you say and are not trying to fuel the flame so to say???
What I posted is fact. Facts I do believe.
Mr Insult Exchange

Baltimore, MD

#48094 Mar 10, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO...it's bad enough that you cannot spell now we find out you cannot even quote the correct number of posts.
Yep, you went to a Philadelphia school and graduated at the top of your class. LMFAO, keep posting idiot, I need the humor.
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.

Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48095 Mar 10, 2013
Mr Insult Exchange wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this making you feel superior?
I hope so, you probaably need the ego boost, I guess.
Your low self-esteem is rearing its ugly head and woww it is a frigginn ugly one too.
You sure don't like it when your stupidness is exposed do you?

Totals misspelled words.

1. probaably

2. frigginn

3. woww

For today's lesson I want you to look up the correct spelling and write out each word 10 times. Your spelling test will be in one week.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#48096 Mar 10, 2013
Looky, another broke down race hating tea bag yap a yap yap yap yap. Spell check your governor flipper loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) 1 hr trav 50
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Fri SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Fri vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs