Comments
43,981 - 44,000 of 51,310 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48054 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! Lots of typos.....Now who always has the typos?
Hugo Chávez “was a champion for the poor..while he was adding billions to his worth. I thought I would try and teach you kool aid drinking idiots something. You idiots have no desire to learn the truth. You are here for one of two reasons. To troll or to support those who feed and cloth you so you don't need to work.
I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.

These people don't know if they are coming or going and which side is up and which side is down. They are absolutely clueless in their remarks.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48056 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.
These people don't know if they are coming or going and which side is up and which side is down. They are absolutely clueless in their remarks.
Hey dumbass, those subsidies were put in place when your dear Lil Bush was ruining the economy, try to educate yourself before posting.

"oil-rich Venezuela (through the Venezuelan-owned firm CITGO) was the source of the donation of 200 million gallons of heating oil through the American nonprofit Citizens Energy Corporation run by former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II. Kennedy’s nonprofit gives poor families in 25 states and the District of Columbia free or discounted oil for heat.

Kennedy created the program in the wake of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, disasters that helped trigger escalating fuel costs that many poor families couldn’t afford. According to the Digital Journal, CITGO and Citizens Energy have provided 227 million gallons of oil worth $465 million to almost two million Americans. The program has also assisted 252 Native American communities and 245 homeless shelters. Over the years, Kennedy has been effusive in his praise of Chavez (for his donations) and of CITGO.

Venezuela’s assistance to the poor in the wealthiest industrialized country in the world is unusual, to say the least, particularly because Chavez has been a vocal critic of the U.S. government. At one point, he called former President George W. Bush a devil. Many think that Venezuela’s provision of home heating aid to poor families in the U.S. while the U.S. government has hugely slashed the budget of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is sort of embarrassing. Critics view this as the U.S.(and Kennedy) being bought by Venezuelan petro-dollars, or as Kennedy facilitating Chavez’s “sticking it” to the U.S. Supporters see the CITGO program as helping the poor when the U.S. government and other oil companies couldn’t or wouldn’t.

“President Chavez cared deeply about the poor of Venezuela and other nations around the world,” Citizen Energy’s Kennedy said in a statement.“Our prayers go out to President Chavez’s family, the people of Venezuela and all who were warmed by his generosity.” As much of the world mourns Chavez’s death and travels to Caracas for his state funeral, expect the debates to continue about Chavez’s legacy and his role in providing home heating assistance to poor American households"

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocia...
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48057 Mar 9, 2013
ABC’s ‘The View’ Reportedly Firing Show’s Lone Conservative Over ‘Extreme’,‘Right-Wing’ Views

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/08/ab...

Those far left kool aid drinking liberals can't stand to hear anyone's opinions that are not in agreement with their line of thinking. This interferes with the programing of the sheeples and the protection of Obama.

Liberals....Do as I say not as I do. If it's harmful to Obama we will not report on it until we are forced to and then we will report very little. We will always try and bury it on the last page.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48058 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Hillary Clinton wears an additional filter over the lens of her glasses-the same type used by STROKE patients.
By god that is solid proof that she had a stroke. LOL

I've never know of anyone having a stroke a severe as what she claims to ever go back to work as soon as she did. You can believe all the asinine lies you want put out by your sources but it does not change the truth or facts. I'm speaking of truth and facts you have no access too from the liberal side.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48059 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, those subsidies were put in place when your dear Lil Bush was ruining the economy, try to educate yourself before posting.
"oil-rich Venezuela (through the Venezuelan-owned firm CITGO) was the source of the donation of 200 million gallons of heating oil through the American nonprofit Citizens Energy Corporation run by former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II. Kennedy’s nonprofit gives poor families in 25 states and the District of Columbia free or discounted oil for heat.
Kennedy created the program in the wake of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, disasters that helped trigger escalating fuel costs that many poor families couldn’t afford. According to the Digital Journal, CITGO and Citizens Energy have provided 227 million gallons of oil worth $465 million to almost two million Americans. The program has also assisted 252 Native American communities and 245 homeless shelters. Over the years, Kennedy has been effusive in his praise of Chavez (for his donations) and of CITGO.
Venezuela’s assistance to the poor in the wealthiest industrialized country in the world is unusual, to say the least, particularly because Chavez has been a vocal critic of the U.S. government. At one point, he called former President George W. Bush a devil. Many think that Venezuela’s provision of home heating aid to poor families in the U.S. while the U.S. government has hugely slashed the budget of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is sort of embarrassing. Critics view this as the U.S.(and Kennedy) being bought by Venezuelan petro-dollars, or as Kennedy facilitating Chavez’s “sticking it” to the U.S. Supporters see the CITGO program as helping the poor when the U.S. government and other oil companies couldn’t or wouldn’t.
“President Chavez cared deeply about the poor of Venezuela and other nations around the world,” Citizen Energy’s Kennedy said in a statement.“Our prayers go out to President Chavez’s family, the people of Venezuela and all who were warmed by his generosity.” As much of the world mourns Chavez’s death and travels to Caracas for his state funeral, expect the debates to continue about Chavez’s legacy and his role in providing home heating assistance to poor American households"
I am the lost spirit of President Chavez, I had to make myself look good while I plundered Venezuela's wealth.

Do a search you damn dumb idiot what Chavez was doing while the world was reading what great things Chavez was doing for the poor. While you're looking into that take a look into Chavez's favorite buddy... President Obama is doing and the billions Obama sent to Venezuela which went through Chavez's hands first. Hey look into The gas stations and other businesses Chavez had control of in the US.

If you think this was all about kindness and helping the poor you are one stupid person.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48060 Mar 9, 2013
One must wonder why there are those idiots "libroids" on here that cannot post under one ID instead of pretending to be another.

I think it's just something missing in what little brains they do have.

Could it be they just cannot deal with the facts that prove what they have posted is nothing more than typical propaganda? I know of one poster on here who when his posts are shredded and he cannot refute a factual statement he ALWAYS changes the subject, attacks when it's conservative leaning, personally attacks the poster with childlike attitude or simply ignores. Lets not forget how he has different posters from all over the country within minutes come to his defense. Sometimes there will be a short delay with a few of his defenders. His line of thinking is the delay will appear not to be from him. I have to LMFAO when he does this. What a very stupid Man he is.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48061 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! It's the liberal impersonator that is too cowardly to use its own name. Andwe are supposed to take a cowardly name thief seriously.....get real, loser!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#48062 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>This post is for dbar to read. He seems to think I said...."Besides, do we need a President who faints, falls, and gets injured just becausd they have the flu"
Gee dbar, who else are you getting confused with? Maybe you ought to call it a day.
so attacking the messenger after the correction.
the point still stands.
if fainting disqualifies someone from holding office why did that not apply to both President's mentioned.
DTM bobby Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48063 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
One must wonder why there are those idiots "libroids" on here that cannot post under one ID instead of pretending to be another.
I think it's just something missing in what little brains they do have.
Could it be they just cannot deal with the facts that prove what they have posted is nothing more than typical propaganda? I know of one poster on here who when his posts are shredded and he cannot refute a factual statement he ALWAYS changes the subject, attacks when it's conservative leaning, personally attacks the poster with childlike attitude or simply ignores. Lets not forget how he has different posters from all over the country within minutes come to his defense. Sometimes there will be a short delay with a few of his defenders. His line of thinking is the delay will appear not to be from him. I have to LMFAO when he does this. What a very stupid Man he is.
Yea, We hate when posters use multiple names.. We don't do that.We are honest and never lie or cheat or call people names.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48064 Mar 9, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
so attacking the messenger after the correction.
the point still stands.
if fainting disqualifies someone from holding office why did that not apply to both President's mentioned.
Still confused, I see. A STROKE means a person is not in any condition to make a decision on the economy, a countries secutity or life and death decisions, and at a less important decision making, a STROKE victim can't even feed themselves. This goes on for years. The flu means an upset stomach, a headache, loss of appetite. Usually lasts a few days to a week or so
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#48065 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Still confused, I see. A STROKE means a person is not in any condition to make a decision on the economy, a countries secutity or life and death decisions, and at a less important decision making, a STROKE victim can't even feed themselves. This goes on for years. The flu means an upset stomach, a headache, loss of appetite. Usually lasts a few days to a week or so
and you have no proof of any stroke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22680...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinto...

"Dr. James Liu, director of the Center for Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery at the Neurological Institute of New Jersey, said that concussion and head injury can lead to blurred or double vision in some cases, and that this symptom can linger for a while during recovery.

"It is possible that blurred or double vision can last up to weeks and even months," he said. "This really depends on the severity of the head injury. In cases of concussions, these symptoms are usually temporary and eventually resolve with time."

so you have what doctor claiming a stroke?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48066 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah, an Romney's going to win the election. That Nate Silver doesn't know squat.
Dennis

Brooklyn, NY

#48067 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I have to laugh at the postefr that is impersonating Winston Smith and all the other liberals that say if it wasn't for Chavez, the elderly in the US would have frozen to death.....hmmmm... that's not saying much for Obama now is it? According to the liberals, Chavez saved elderly Americans, while Obama would have let them to freeze to death.
Those people know how to spell poster.......

I expect more from a spell checking fool like yourself....or is just another example of your hypocracy.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48068 Mar 9, 2013
While President Obama didn't find it necessary to send anyone to Navy SEAL and hero Chris Kyle's funeral, he did find it necessary to send a delegation to the funeral of dictator Hugo Chavez, the beloved dictator of Obama and some of you brainless liberal posters on here.

Keep on defending these A$$holes, we know where your love is for our American soldiers and America. You should be ashamed and hide your pathetic a$$es in a cave.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#48069 Mar 9, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have no proof of any stroke.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22680...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinto...
"Dr. James Liu, director of the Center for Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery at the Neurological Institute of New Jersey, said that concussion and head injury can lead to blurred or double vision in some cases, and that this symptom can linger for a while during recovery.
"It is possible that blurred or double vision can last up to weeks and even months," he said. "This really depends on the severity of the head injury. In cases of concussions, these symptoms are usually temporary and eventually resolve with time."
so you have what doctor claiming a stroke?
Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...

Here's the bottom line...something more then a fainting spell happened to Hillary Clinton, that is not a mystery. And quite frankly, I really don't give a flying leap what her problem is. The only reason she is where she is...is because of who she married, not her own ability. The woman can't talk right, she stumbles and stammers. She messed up big time with Benghazi that caused the death of 4 Americans. Hey, who knows....maybe it's karma....you know, what goes around, comes around.
Mr Death

Clearfield, PA

#48070 Mar 9, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people know how to spell poster.......
I expect more from a spell checking fool like yourself....or is just another example of your hypocracy.
Hey idiot, learn to spell hypocrisy first before you open you big mouth next time. LMFAO....you never fail to amaze me with your stupidness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#48071 Mar 9, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
when President Bush sr vomited and then fainted from the flu in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bus...
guess that would mean he should of stepped down as being unfit for office?.
Unlike Hillary, Bush immediately returned to work.
RICHARD

Eagle, ID

#48072 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Death wrote:
While President Obama didn't find it necessary to send anyone to Navy SEAL and hero Chris Kyle's funeral, he did find it necessary to send a delegation to the funeral of dictator Hugo Chavez, the beloved dictator of Obama and some of you brainless liberal posters on here.
Keep on defending these A$$holes, we know where your love is for our American soldiers and America. You should be ashamed and hide your pathetic a$$es in a cave.
Well,well,well finally on another site someone agree's with me and others...You need to read the other sites and join in who-ever you are however i hope you do belive in what you say and are not trying to fuel the flame so to say???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#48073 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...
Here's the bottom line...something more then a fainting spell happened to Hillary Clinton, that is not a mystery. And quite frankly, I really don't give a flying leap what her problem is. The only reason she is where she is...is because of who she married, not her own ability. The woman can't talk right, she stumbles and stammers. She messed up big time with Benghazi that caused the death of 4 Americans. Hey, who knows....maybe it's karma....you know, what goes around, comes around.
Don't worry.

Hillary will get thrown under the Michelle Obama campaign bus.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#48074 Mar 9, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? I am not into back and forth....he said-she said...
so you have no credible evidence of your claim.
basically you invent claims out of thin air.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's Lance 11 hr Virtual_Flesh 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 hr just saying 3,927
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat sammy 159
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 28 Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••