|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I'm replying to my own post to ask why was this question judged, Racy, Disagree and Mean? All I did was ask a question. Not one of the rating that were given to the above post has nothing to do with the post. Who ever judged this post do you have something personal against me or what? I don't see how you could since I'm new here. You must be a troll or a borderline retard. I don't like using the word "retarded" but in this case I think it fits the one who judged my post.
duhhh........uhuh...,uhuhuhuh. .....duhhhh....uhuhuhuh....uhh h...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry Dan the Man but I was raised two wrongs don't make a right. When one replies to insulting comments with insults, nothing positive is ever accomplished. One might ask why would any person post on a public forum insults, whether receiving or giving? Debating civil will not include insults One who ignores the bait trolls put out there make a civil debater. There is NO EXCUSE to feed the trolls unless you have a little troll within yourself.
I myself have fallen victim to the troll bait myself. Just something for all to consider.
I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm merely explaining my policy here - I remain respectful to those who are respectful of me.

The interesting/funny thing is that those who start the disrespect are the first ones to cry about my tone. They set the tone, then complain that I'm simply matching it. I'll never understand that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Ive read some of his posts where he mentions intelligent debate then does the opposite with some of his replies. One who seeks intelligent debate won't act like that.
In your opinion. I happen to disagree.

Whenever someone has proven they are no longer capable of intelligent debate, I'll play their game too. And that makes no statement whatsoever about my desire for intelligent debate.

See, these are two separate pursuits here - intelligent, rational debate and poking the trolls with a stick. I prefer the former, but the latter is entertaining too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
taxnomore was a blatantly racist poster whose posts all disappeared a couple of weeks ago after a particularly vile racist posting binge.

It's good to know that Topix has at least SOME standards.
I seen it coming

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore cant post in here anymore,they blocked his IP from posting on here, and took out all the racist trash that he left behind.
His IP has been banned from all 'Topix forums" LOL!

We gave him enough rope to hang himself and now he's swinging.LOL! Typical rightwing nut job LOL!

Unless he gets a new IP ,he's done.
The idiot doesnt know how to change his IP to beat the system.LMAO!

He might of even got a call from the NAACP,FBI ,next time he'll go to jail..LOL!
Rupert

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> It's amazing, I toss you a spinning quarter and you flap your arms like a bird. It's so easy to keep those with an IQ of a chimpanzee busy.
Damn Dave. I guess it took a chimp to figure out that you just couldn't stay away.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Dave. I guess it took a chimp to figure out that you just couldn't stay away.
he is here all the time posting with a multitude of names, much like wolfgang.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
he is here all the time posting with a multitude of names, much like wolfgang.
Danny, Danny, the multiple personality poster calling the kettle black. LMAO at the topix clown.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny, Danny, the multiple personality poster calling the kettle black. LMAO at the topix clown.
you back for more of that group love thing you had going last evening?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Say it say it SAY IT wolf puppy. I love the sound, dumbo

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wolf puppy, make your regular falsehood claim, ha ha ha
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Where is the love fest? I was hoping for another one tonight.
TaxNOMore

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
taxnomore was a blatantly racist poster whose posts all disappeared a couple of weeks ago after a particularly vile racist posting binge.
It's good to know that Topix has at least SOME standards.

Make your regular falsehood claim, ha ha ha
jmdammit

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Highjacked again... But who did you support for Governor of Pennsylvania in 2010?
TaxNOMore

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I seen it coming wrote:
TaxNoMore cant post in here anymore,they blocked his IP from posting on here, and took out all the racist trash that he left behind.
His IP has been banned from all 'Topix forums" LOL!
We gave him enough rope to hang himself and now he's swinging.LOL! Typical rightwing nut job LOL!
Unless he gets a new IP ,he's done.
The idiot doesnt know how to change his IP to beat the system.LMAO!
He might of even got a call from the NAACP,FBI ,next time he'll go to jail..LOL!

His IP has been banned from all 'Topix forums"

LOL!
jmdammit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Again,what does that have to do with Pa Gov 2010 ? Even "DanTheMan" finally acknowledged the thread.
jmdammit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dantheman is a fudgepacker
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan was wrong! Oh no! I thought he knew everything. I think the other posters are right.....he is just a troll that has an over inflated opinion of himself.

Dan you said TaxNo more was gone from topix and that topix is the one that did it. You and the goon from West Mifflin were so wrong. I now wonder what else have you been wrong about?

Maybe you should operate like TaxNomore. He posts facts, you post your opinion, which iyou seem to think is fact.

TaxNomore made a fool out of you and the West Mifflin clown.

Dan, are you the West Mifflin clown or is he you? I now wonder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Dan was wrong! Oh no! I thought he knew everything. I think the other posters are right.....he is just a troll that has an over inflated opinion of himself.
Dan you said TaxNo more was gone from topix and that topix is the one that did it. You and the goon from West Mifflin were so wrong. I now wonder what else have you been wrong about?
Maybe you should operate like TaxNomore. He posts facts, you post your opinion, which iyou seem to think is fact.
TaxNomore made a fool out of you and the West Mifflin clown.
Dan, are you the West Mifflin clown or is he you? I now wonder.
I said his posts all disappeared. Is that statement wrong?
Richard

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

His name is Dennis and he sells real estate. His boss found out about his posts and rightly deemed him a raging nutball;

Hey TaxNoMore;

Realtors are the most self serving dishonest useless "professionals" I've ever encountered.

Now let me tell you how I really feel about Realtors. Realtors are near obsolete lying worthless useless self rationalizing crooks!

Realtors were the retail pushers of the housing bubble and foreclosure crises which took the United States to the brink of bankruptcy. Realtors produce nothing. When someone tells me they are a "Realtor" I instantly lose respect for them.

How can Realtors look at themselves in the mirror knowing they are nothing more than professional liars and cheerleaders who facilitated a foreclosure mess and debt crises on our country to get a 6% COMMISSION.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••