Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,193)

Showing posts 43,841 - 43,860 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You have ZERO 'evidence' that I've plagiarized, danny BOY.
No, Lil danny, you've merely pointed to another poster's inaccurate and unsubstantiated accusation that I plagiarized.
He claimed--and you seemingly support--that any unattributed use of the words "no original thought" constituted plagiarism.
!LOL!
Aside from your embarrassing support of his ignorance, you've offered no link to any post where I've plagiarized. That's because you can't.
And you can't because you lied in saying I've plagiarized, BOY.
You are a liar, Lil danny.
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Likewise, you have ZERO evidence that I've plagiarized or lied.

You have no link to any post where I've plagiarized or lied. That's because there aren't any.

By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted. If you are innocent, then I am too.

You are a liar and a hypocrite, Ted POS.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no link to any post where I've plagiarized or lied. That's because there aren't any.
By the same standards you convict me, you are convicted. If you are innocent, then I am too.

More denial Danny Boy? I've caught you so many time's there is no way you could forget. Remember this ---------- LMAO. I'm not the only one who caught you. Your just the same lying POS now as you always were. Oh, don't ask me to find the proof again. The last time and more than once I provided the proof you never responded...you just went away only to return as another poster.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

you guys try to take it easy on the lil fella danny boy. if you continue to spank the lil guy he gonna stop comin around and then there will be no more laughing at the lil commy bedwetter.

i would rather watch the obama slobberer continue to drool for nanny G than be forced into the shadows. lil danny is the poster boy for the far left and needs to be front and center for all to see.

hey dan the(hehe)man, do you still believe minorities cant be racist ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You are a glutton for punishment, BOY. You have a reputation as a liar on this forum.
"Please point out a single lie I've told."
Here are two lies you've told, Lil danny BOY:
1. You accused me of plagiarism without any evidence. That was a lie you told.
2. You said I admitted to abusing my wife but can't produce any post where I admitted that. That was a lie you told.
Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
1 - I presented the evidence that you plagiarized. It was more evidence than you've ever presented that I plagiarized. By your own standards, you're guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lies.

2 - Using your logic of non-denial as "recalling the reference," you tacitly admitted to beating your wife just like you claimed I tacitly admitted to lying. By your own standard, you are guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lie.

I'm just playing by your rules. And by your rules, everything I've posted is completely true and accurate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
More denial Danny Boy? I've caught you so many time's there is no way you could forget. Remember this ---------- LMAO. I'm not the only one who caught you. Your just the same lying POS now as you always were. Oh, don't ask me to find the proof again. The last time and more than once I provided the proof you never responded...you just went away only to return as another poster.
You're lying. You have never provided ANY proof. You just make the accusation and never back it up with anything.

But here's your chance - if you have it, post it. Can you do that? Will you even try?

HELL NO! LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1 - I presented the evidence that you plagiarized. It was more evidence than you've ever presented that I plagiarized. By your own standards, you're guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lies.
2 - Using your logic of non-denial as "recalling the reference," you tacitly admitted to beating your wife just like you claimed I tacitly admitted to lying. By your own standard, you are guilty. If you're not guilty, then your accusations against me are lie.
I'm just playing by your rules. And by your rules, everything I've posted is completely true and accurate.
Lil danny BOY, you are--AGAIN--a liar in statement 1. You've never presented any evidence to support your false accusation that I've plagiarized. You are a liar again, BOY! You lie ABOUT your lies. Classic danny BOY.

!LOL!

Whoa, Lil danny BOY. Statement 2 is convoluted even for you. Simply put, you've not produced a shred of evidence to support your accusation that I've admitted to abusing my wife. You are a liar, Lil danny BOY, in saying you have.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
!LOL!

Lil danny BOY!

Repeating all the charges made against you! So original and adult like. Such entertaining petulance, BOY.

Psst, Lil danny. Have you noticed the chorus of others who condemn you as a liar?

!LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil danny BOY, you are--AGAIN--a liar in statement 1. You've never presented any evidence to support your false accusation that I've plagiarized. You are a liar again, BOY! You lie ABOUT your lies. Classic danny BOY.
!LOL!
Whoa, Lil danny BOY. Statement 2 is convoluted even for you. Simply put, you've not produced a shred of evidence to support your accusation that I've admitted to abusing my wife. You are a liar, Lil danny BOY, in saying you have.
*yawn*

Your repetitive bullshit is getting tedious.

I've thoroughly proven my case using your own logic. If you don't want to accept that - fine. I agree with you that your logic is complete horseshit. If you don't get that point by now, you never will.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
*yawn*
Your repetitive bullshit is getting tedious.
I've thoroughly proven my case using your own logic. If you don't want to accept that - fine. I agree with you that your logic is complete horseshit. If you don't get that point by now, you never will.
Oh, by the way Lil danny BOY: GREAT avatar!

!LOL!

But no, Lil danny BOY, you are wrong.

The only thing you've proven beyond doubt is that you are an unrepentant and frequent liar.

Jimbob

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
What is the source for this? A Nobel Peace Prize nominee.
Is he correct? There’s really no telling. It’s impossible to know for certain.
That's great.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Administration Tries To Censor Anti-Islam Video
Few administrations in the history of the United States have shown such an outright defiance to the constitution than the Obama administration. They seemingly despise the Second Amendment gun rights, free speech, freedom of association, the right to a trial, constitutional war powers — and the list goes on.
But how the Obama administration has responded to the attacks on US embassies is such a violation of the basic principle of free speech, it has shocked even me. And it’s hard to shock me, because my standards for the president are low — he’ll do anything to acquire more power.
We’ve seen this pattern for the last three years. Unconstitutional bailouts, killings, privacy violations, detainments, policy changes — there’s no end in sight. So what did they do this time?
Obama’s staff tried to get YouTube to yank the video behind the terrorist attacks to appease the terrorists.
According to the LA Times:
“In a sign of the tensions the movie has sparked, Los Angeles County officials said the U.S. State Department had asked them not to release copies of the film permits containing information about who organized the shoot. Obama administration officials also flagged the trailer to YouTube and asked the company to review whether it violated the website’s terms of service.”
In other words, they want the terror attacks to win. They want us to back down from freedom of speech because they want the radical Islamic protests to have worked.
They want to silence Americans. Not out of choice of those speaking, but out of manipulation and censorship and strong-arming. This is anti-American, anti-constitution, and anti-liberty. It is simply shameful that an American president would even stoop as low as this.
Why This Matters
If a woman “sassed” her husband in a way that angered him, and he responded like a coward and beat her, should the police tell her to quiet down? Or should they focus exclusively on the beating? The beating, of course. If she chooses to quiet down, that’s her choice. And any cop who would even remotely imply that it’s her fault should resign — that is disgraceful.
It’s called “victim blaming” and it’s nothing new. Cowardly people often do it to rape victims — especially in countries dominated by fundamentalist Islam. It is not fitting for a country that embraces liberty, nor is it fitting in a country that claims to support open speech. No, the government didn’t outright ban the video, though there has been discussion of the video “inciting” the murders. More victim blaming.
Obama’s pattern of “giving up” to murderers isn’t new. His ambassador, after seeing the Egyptian embassy overrun by terrorists, actually said:
“The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims… We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others”.
With victim-blaming friends like these, who needs enemies? They should be telling the terrorists that the Muslims should respect freedom of speech — not apologize for the freedom in the US. That I have to write this out is pathetic. It shows how far we’ve fallen from the days of Washington and Jefferson.
The embassy later deleted the page on their site. But there’s a record, and you can’t delete actions you don’t like. Simply shocking.
Copy and paste moron,HAAAAAAAA
azzwipe

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-admi...
dick cheney

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP has lost popular vote in 5 of last 6 elections!!!!? The people are finally wising-up.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Why Is Obama Arming The Muslim Brotherhood?
The Obama administration seems to be content to be wrong about almost everything. Gun control, environmental regulations, increasing taxes, increasing spending, increasing debt, violating federalism, etc. You name it, and they’re probably wrong about it. But now, even the Obama administration is hitting a point where anyone with any common sense can tell that something is bizarrely wrong.
Here’s an example: Obama sent tons of money and even F-16 fighter jets to Egypt. This is now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. That’s right, your tax dollars are now going directly to Islamic tyrants to kill people with. This is insane, tyrannical, and evil.
“We gave fighter jets to Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak which he used to intimidate his own people. Obama is now giving 20 F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood. Why? Who on earth thinks this is a good idea?”
We’ve discussed the idea before about Global Jihad, the idea that there is a worldwide push for Sharia law to be enforced everywhere. The response to this shouldn’t be to send billions in aid to any country, especially not those countries which actively support the radical Islam. The money always ends up in the wrong hands.
The solution right now is to do what is politically possible, and then work toward the goal of ending all foreign aid. While there are homeless Americans and massive federal deficits, it is downright wicked to be sending our tax dollars to people who plan on using that money in the cause of tyranny. End foreign aid.
Another copy and paste job...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Dikhead LMAO!

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/muslim-bro...
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Bribes Defense Companies To BREAK Law
In the past, Obama has flagrantly violated the law and has essentially led a campaign to undermine the constitution. He has ignored congress, passed legislation through executive orders, and has even taken over corporations. But now, he has “accomplished” what is likely the most corrupt scandal so far in his presidency.
He has told defense companies to ignore federal law requiring that they warn people of layoffs within 60 days of layoffs. His reasoning? It’ll hurt his reelection chances in swing states. In other words, he’s asking people to defy federal law for political gain. He wants an illegal advantage in the election.
But that’s not all — there’s more. Obama has promised the companies free legal fees being paid for by taxpayers for when employees sue the companies for breaking the law. I kid you not. He is promising to let corporations break the law and pay for their legal fees — so a bunch of people don’t support another candidate because of unemployment fears.
Investors Business Daily reports:
“When President Obama took the oath of office, he swore to uphold the Constitution and see that the laws of the United States were faithfully executed. He lied, and that lie was exposed in the administration’s weekly document dump last Friday.
It included a memo from the Department of Labor telling defense contractors not to obey the law and that, if they don’t, U.S. taxpayers will foot their legal bills when fired employees sue them for breaking the law.”
Obama is corrupt. His first election had his opponent — in Chicago, no less — bow out after a “scandal”. He came out of nowhere with powerful connections and has led one of the greatest economic heists in the history of man. And apparently, he’s willing to break the law to stay in power, even if that means bribing people with taxpayer money. Disgusting.
And another copy and paste job...HAAAAA!!!!!!

All rightwing nut sites HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/defense-co...
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I got your number son........'HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Truth

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Bush admin repeatedly sold treasuries to China. He didn't raise taxes or cut programs. He sold treasuries to China for the medicare donut hole. He didn't raise taxes to pay for the unfunded war on Iraq and Afghanistan. He pushed the massive Bush tax cuts by again selling treasuries to China.. History tells you that you must raise taxes to pay for war. The CBOE estimated in 2002 it would cost

upwards of 4 trillion to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The American people will be paying

for these wars for the next 20 years.The Obama admin is paying the bills that Bush -Cheney ran up.If you think that the Obama admin will be able to pay off this tab off in 4-8 years you are simply clueless when it comes to econmics.
John Galti

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

He's the president of the MCDA (The Marisa Clueless Detective Agency).

So, yes he is certifiably clueless.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>Copy and paste moron,HAAAAAAAA
azzwipe
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-admi...
LQQK!!!!!
The king of copy and paste just discovered others can do the same as he does. Muffin Boy, aka Dan the Man.
I bet he got so excited he pissed his panties.
You really made yourself look like an azzhole....LMAO

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
The Bush admin repeatedly sold treasuries to China. He didn't raise taxes or cut programs. He sold treasuries to China for the medicare donut hole. He didn't raise taxes to pay for the unfunded war on Iraq and Afghanistan. He pushed the massive Bush tax cuts by again selling treasuries to China.. History tells you that you must raise taxes to pay for war. The CBOE estimated in 2002 it would cost
upwards of 4 trillion to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The American people will be paying
for these wars for the next 20 years.The Obama admin is paying the bills that Bush -Cheney ran up.If you think that the Obama admin will be able to pay off this tab off in 4-8 years you are simply clueless when it comes to econmics.
And another copy and paste job...HAAAAA!!!!!!

A libroid nut site HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

Obama has spent more in just 4 years than all the President combined.
John Galti

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!!
The king of copy and paste just discovered others can do the same as he does. Muffin Boy, aka Dan the Man.
I bet he got so excited he pissed his panties.
You really made yourself look like an azzhole....LMAO
So maybe you're plagiarizing TaxNoMore's azzhole.

Hahahahahahah....ok Dave ....hahahah loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,841 - 43,860 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 58 min Ronald knows all 5,087
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Fri Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search