John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47624 Feb 27, 2013
Really wrote:
Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.
Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.
Other than the stock market, inflated by the Fed printing press, all total BS.

However, I do agree that Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before. All bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47625 Feb 27, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
Public schools should not teach religious doctrine, but should address religion in a historical context.

Galt has little use for organized religion, but unlike you recognizes the rights of others to their beliefs.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47626 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is significant controversy about the cause of cyclic changes in global temperatures.
Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.

But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.

None.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47627 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.

Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.

Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47631 Feb 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.
But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.
None.
Define "climatology community."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47632 Feb 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.
Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.
Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
Other scientists went along with the political authority, just like today.
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

#47635 Feb 27, 2013
O'Reilly and Hannity's poll numbers are way down.
Is this the beginning of the end....?
maybe Rupert will replace them with a couple more of his "bubble-headed" bleached blondes.

That his genius strategy...but the best and still the prettiest was Deborah Norville.-she's still the best. Deborah wasn't bubble headed though. I guess that's why he got rid of her...

But just thought Id share the good news with the great Democratic friends who post on here...

Have a great day...

Wow no more Oreilly or Hannity...sounds like a liberal utopian vision
Yippeeee
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47637 Feb 27, 2013
Gringo wrote:
O'Reilly and Hannity's poll numbers are way down.
Is this the beginning of the end....?
maybe Rupert will replace them with a couple more of his "bubble-headed" bleached blondes.
That his genius strategy...but the best and still the prettiest was Deborah Norville.-she's still the best. Deborah wasn't bubble headed though. I guess that's why he got rid of her...
But just thought Id share the good news with the great Democratic friends who post on here...
Have a great day...
Wow no more Oreilly or Hannity...sounds like a liberal utopian vision
Yippeeee
Deborah Norville is very talented, but never worked for FoxNews.

Unfortunately, NBC dumped Norville in favor of Katie Colonoscopy.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47638 Feb 27, 2013
Really is a phoney. It uses many names. I am the real Really. Here's how you can tell. I don't debate, I just come here to call people names and make fun of them. I am also a defendef of Dan the man. The two of us have something going. Here's a hint....we are the same person...that's why I love him so much.
evening shade

Chambersburg, PA

#47639 Feb 27, 2013
And it's called Dan the Man aka, bobby6464, Really, realDave, and many others.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47640 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "climatology community."
Climatology scientists. You know - the professional experts on the world's climate.

There is NO controversy within the international community of climatology scientists.

None.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47641 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Other scientists went along with the political authority, just like today.
Do you have a source for that?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47644 Feb 27, 2013
Marisa, you have proven your self to be one ignorant racial hating tea bag, nothing more and nothing less. The only people who buys into your bobby6464 falsehood claim to be any one but one person who posts on this forum are only your tea bag brethren. Your delusional thinking don't mean nothing to me.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#47646 Feb 27, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, you should be able to "come out" on your own terms, I shouldn't be outing you on a public forum before you have the chance to tell your family. Be strong little fruitloop.
see now that is the kind of issues i am talking about,you are so negative to everybody and you don't even know them this makes me think you are hiding something.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#47647 Feb 27, 2013
Really wrote:
Really is a phoney. It uses many names. I am the real Really. Here's how you can tell. I don't debate, I just come here to call people names and make fun of them. I am also a defendef of Dan the man. The two of us have something going. Here's a hint....we are the same person...that's why I love him so much.
if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,then it's a duck.in this case an a**hole
Reader

Chambersburg, PA

#47648 Feb 27, 2013
Whats with this Marisa obsession that a few posters have here? Dan the Man and Bobby seem to think every unknown poster that comes here is Marisa.

Bobby are you suffering from Black Man Anger Syndrome? It sure looks that way because your posts are full of racial hatred..

You are definitely suffering from Marisa Drangement Syndrome. You can't seem to stop talking about her. You got it bad, real bad.

Maybe you should seek help for your obsession and derangement disorders.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47649 Feb 27, 2013
Reader, your ignorant ass wishes I was someone who posts under multiple screen names, which is why you must believe the racial hating tea bag Marisa, huh dumb ass? the tea bags have been the cause for two lost elections and keep working on the third which will happen. The only thing you ignorant tea bags got to go on is a falsehood accusation and every non tea bag knows it. Ahhhhhhhhhh what a dumb ass tea bag

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#47650 Feb 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.
But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.
None.
How about a "3 strikes and you're out" policy when it comes to coastal/flood plains? House destroyed the third time, no more national bailout insurance on your beachfront property.

This would pit the climate change deniers money where their mouths are. In a free market, they now get to take all the risks vs. the reward with no government safety net as no private insurance company would play.

But realistically, the scamming insurance would. They'd just declare bankruptcy when it comes to paying out after boodles of bonuses were paid to the executives. Then place blame on the government.

"Privatize the profits, Socialize the losses" is the name of the game now.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47655 Feb 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Climatology scientists. You know - the professional experts on the world's climate.
There is NO controversy within the international community of climatology scientists.
None.
Name a university that offers a doctorate in "climatology" or any organization that certifies "climatologists", other than TV stations for the 11 PM news.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47657 Feb 27, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a "3 strikes and you're out" policy when it comes to coastal/flood plains? House destroyed the third time, no more national bailout insurance on your beachfront property.
This would pit the climate change deniers money where their mouths are. In a free market, they now get to take all the risks vs. the reward with no government safety net as no private insurance company would play.
But realistically, the scamming insurance would. They'd just declare bankruptcy when it comes to paying out after boodles of bonuses were paid to the executives. Then place blame on the government.
"Privatize the profits, Socialize the losses" is the name of the game now.
Only one bite at the apple would be better.

But floods do not have any definite correlation with climate change, let alone man-made climate change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Apr 25 SnackTime 5,750
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]