Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ideas are beside the point if I understand you correctly. Isn't it about how a system should be, damn intelligence to hell if it doesn't follow the system? That's what I seem to understand your point is.
Education should always be fact-based, with opinions kept to a minimum and clearly stated as such. Where issues are controversial, such as man-made global warming, both sides of the issue should be presented.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Government transparency quote of the day

“I won’t stop fighting to open up government”— Barack Obama, January 2010...LOL yeah right. Obama needs another 4 years.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Education should always be fact-based, with opinions kept to a minimum and clearly stated as such. Where issues are controversial, such as man-made global warming, both sides of the issue should be presented.
There is no scientific controversy regarding man-made global warming. Teaching it as a controversy is opinion, and not fact-based.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama Caught Lying about Sequester

Here is one thing that Obama should do to elevate America’s public discourse: Stop lying.

Obama has been caught red-handed lying about the sequester, the $85 billion in automatic budget cuts that commence Friday, unless Congress panics and scuttles this 2.4 percent reduction in Washington’s heroin-strength spending addiction.

“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed,” Obama said in his October 22, 2012, debate with GOP nominee Mitt Romney.“It is something that Congress has proposed.”

“Congress didn’t compromise,” Obama whined on February 19.“They haven’t come together and done their jobs, and so as a consequence, we’ve got these automatic, brutal spending cuts that are poised to happen next Friday.”

There is only one thing wrong with Obama’s words: They are total lies.

Last October 25, then–White House Chief of Staff Jack Lew lied, too.

“There was an insistence on the part of Republicans in Congress for there to be some automatic trigger,” Lew told the Tampa Tribune while campaigning there.“It was very much rooted in the Republican congressional insistence that there be an automatic measure at the end.”

Abundant evidence quickly and thoroughly refutes Obama’s manifest deceit on this crucial matter.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/341553/o...
double standards

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Have you heard that Jack Lew, he guy that is taking Tim Geitner's job, had investments in CiitiGroup Venture Capital Funds, in the Cayman Islands.

When that was discovered with Romney, the libs went crazy. What was it they called it? Oh yeah....VULTURE CAPITAL FUNDS.

Funny how you don't hear a peep out of the libs/dems. It's called hypocritical, double standards, do as I say, not as I do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

double standards wrote:
Have you heard that Jack Lew, he guy that is taking Tim Geitner's job, had investments in CiitiGroup Venture Capital Funds, in the Cayman Islands.
When that was discovered with Romney, the libs went crazy. What was it they called it? Oh yeah....VULTURE CAPITAL FUNDS.
Funny how you don't hear a peep out of the libs/dems. It's called hypocritical, double standards, do as I say, not as I do.
Right. Because investing in a company's investment fund is exactly like being a founder and owner of a company.

It's not hypocrisy when the two things are completely different.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama says for a $500,000.00 donation we can have four private party's at the White House. That's only $125,000.00 per party and you get to meet me in person.......now that's a deal.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Government transparency quote of the day
“I won’t stop fighting to open up government”— Barack Obama, January 2010...LOL yeah right. Obama needs another 4 years.
I agree 100%, and when Obama is done with 4 more years Hillary can have the next 8.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

double standards wrote:
Your close, but not quite, Romney was called a "Vulture Capitalist" because Bain Capital bought profitable companies, stacked the company with the debt used to purchase said business which in-turn made them unprofitable and eventually bankrupting them, liquidated the leftovers, steel workers pensions and making millions putting Americans out of work. He was called unpatriotic for hiding money over seas.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama says for a $500,000.00 donation we can have four private party's at the White House. That's only $125,000.00 per party and you get to meet me in person.......now that's a deal.
do you want to split the cost?
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hillary and Chris Christy in 2016.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.

Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. Clinton and Mrs warren 2016. Wont be stopped.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
Hillary and Chris Christy in 2016.
Yep I agree. Christy will give confidence to the obese and Hillary Clinton will give confidence to old, drab, unattractive women.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Welcome back Bobby. I'm glad you're back. One of the posters questioned that I had replaced you. Good you came back to prove him wrong. Prefect timing.
huh

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Really wrote:
Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.
Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.
Someone has been hitting the bottle too much or else they are just clueless

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

The tea bags need me to be anyone that pleases there racial hating ignorant dumb asses. The tea bags know they have no one who represents there special type of ignorance that has any chance to beat Mrs. Clinton/ Mrs. warren, BLAME OBAMA
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has been hitting the bottle too much or else they are just clueless
John Galt homeschooled him.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Who on here has a god complex? You only get one guess.

A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct.[1][2] The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,383
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 20 hr Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••