Stewie

Baltimore, MD

#47538 Feb 25, 2013
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not a republican. You shoud not ASSume things. Who says republican men are stupid? According to most liberal posters here and liberals in general they want the rich republicans to pay higher taxes. In order to make money and lots of it requires intelligence. So according to you republicans must be rather smart. How many idiots do you see as wealthy, unless they inherited it.
Come back little Stewie when you have half a brain.
So, hahahha you didn't vote for Romnuts in the last election.

I like how you guys run away from who you really are when its convenient.

Or you just hijacked "independent" to serve your own right wing nut case agendas.
Stewie

Baltimore, MD

#47539 Feb 25, 2013
I know you didn't vote for Bush either....

Never happened....hahahhahaha

You voted Independent all right...oh yeah
independent of any intellegence, that is.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#47540 Feb 25, 2013
Stewie wrote:
I know you didn't vote for Bush either....
Never happened....hahahhahaha
You voted Independent all right...oh yeah
independent of any intellegence, that is.
Humorous gaff:
independent of any "intellegence"

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47541 Feb 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your the guy who shaves his legs, puts on a dress, and plays piano at the gay bar, but you only go home with the wealthy queens, and your still a racistbitch.
Danny Boy, will you ever get over me? I know you fantasize about me 24/7 but I'm just not into your sick sexual fantasy's. Just because you shave your legs wear dresses and play with bobby6464 does not mean I'm into that sicko stuff. You really need some help. I'm serious you're one sick puppy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47543 Feb 25, 2013
FDR wrote:
The White House warned Sunday that Pennsylvania and other states will feel those effects and more because of the impending cuts on every area of federal spending that will go into effect Friday if Congress can't agree on a plan to avoid the so-called sequestration.
The administration intensified its campaign, emphasizing lost jobs, as Congress was returning to work this week and some governors were expressing anguish over the potential impact of the impending automatic cuts in federal spending.
Pennsylvania could lose up to $271,000 in funds that provide services to victims of domestic violence, resulting in up to 1,000 fewer victims being served. In Texas, approximately 52,000 civilian Department of Defense employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by around $274.8 million in total.
"Ohio will lose approximately $25.1 million in funding for primary and secondary education, putting around 350 teacher and aide jobs at risk. In Georgia, around 4,180 fewer children will receive vaccines for diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, whooping cough, influenza and hepatitis B due to reduced funding for vaccinations of about $286,000."
"We're not asking for a my-way-or-the-highway approach. We can get rid of this whole thing ... by getting rid of loopholes," said Mr. Pfeiffer. "Republicans are making a policy choice that these cuts are better for the economy than closing loopholes for the wealthy."
Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare for the elderly and disabled, including disabled vets.
And you wonder why they keep losing elections!
The best teabag is a soggy wet one! LMAO
All those goodies mean higher taxes.

But what would you care?
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#47545 Feb 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you bring race into this discussion, I'm not black you racist pig.
no,just stupid, you dumbass.read the post i was replying to an put two(2)and two(2)(2+2) together and figure it out your self.....DUMBASS!no racisim,just the facts.
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#47546 Feb 25, 2013
sos sorry that should be dumb bitch.....dumbass
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#47547 Feb 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your the guy who shaves his legs, puts on a dress, and plays piano at the gay bar, but you only go home with the wealthy queens, and your still a racistbitch.
how do you know so much about that?? that is more info than we need to know.maybe you were stood up and taking your anger out here?

“Deadly Doctors ”

Since: Feb 13

USA

#47548 Feb 25, 2013
Corbett and bring on the beer and wine isles at the grocery store. Oh and don't forget the liquor isles either. Good Buy Gus the SECOND MOST ANNOYING groundhog in the USA!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47549 Feb 25, 2013
deadly docs wrote:
Corbett and bring on the beer and wine isles at the grocery store. Oh and don't forget the liquor isles either. Good Buy Gus the SECOND MOST ANNOYING groundhog in the USA!
Supermarkets here typically offer 30% discount on sales of six or more bottles of wine/liquor. No deals like that in PA.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47550 Feb 26, 2013
u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know so much about that?? that is more info than we need to know.maybe you were stood up and taking your anger out here?
hey the pillow bitter, ass-pirate, twink from Johnstown checks in to defend his boyfriend. You still gettin hog poled outside the legion every Friday night?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47552 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All those goodies mean higher taxes.
But what would you care?
"Goodies?" Public safety, defense, education, and children's health are just "goodies" - special treats like cake or candy? Please.

The American people have decided that there are certain services and tasks we want from our government. Things like good roads, clean water, clean air, safe medicines, safe food, national security, a good education, a criminal justice system, fire and police protection, safe working conditions, a secure monetary system, safe and effective energy production, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more.

These things enhance our freedom and make the United States the greatest nation on earth. But they cost something.

The difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives want all these "goodies", but you want them FOR FREE.

You're very happy living in the greatest nation on earth but you don't want to pay for it. You take full advantage of all the services the government offers, but when it comes time to pay for them, you shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47562 Feb 26, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
"Goodies?" Public safety, defense, education, and children's health are just "goodies" - special treats like cake or candy? Please.
The American people have decided that there are certain services and tasks we want from our government. Things like good roads, clean water, clean air, safe medicines, safe food, national security, a good education, a criminal justice system, fire and police protection, safe working conditions, a secure monetary system, safe and effective energy production, free and fair elections, safe air, ship, and rail travel, a strong import/export system, a strong economy, and much, much more.
These things enhance our freedom and make the United States the greatest nation on earth. But they cost something.
The difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives want all these "goodies", but you want them FOR FREE.
You're very happy living in the greatest nation on earth but you don't want to pay for it. You take full advantage of all the services the government offers, but when it comes time to pay for them, you shriek "the government is STEALING our money!!"
National defense is a legitimate function of the federal government.

Public safety and education are local government functions in which the federal government has no Constitutional role.

Health care should be a private function.

Chambersburg, PA

#47566 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Public safety and education are local government functions in which the federal government has no Constitutional role.
Right. Defense, public safety, and education are services that citizens want the government to provide and they all have a cost. This is also true of the other services I listed.

Did you have a point?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#47567 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care should be a private function.
So if education is a local function are you an advocate of localities making up any facts about the world they please in which to indoctrinate kids with?

BTW if you're going to that base level why should localities be able to indoctrinate kids if parents want them indoctrinated in some other dream world? Why take educational responsibility out of the hands of parents if you're a minimalist?

Why not give parental choice to educate their kids as they wish including not at all if that's their choice?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47569 Feb 26, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
So if education is a local function are you an advocate of localities making up any facts about the world they please in which to indoctrinate kids with?
BTW if you're going to that base level why should localities be able to indoctrinate kids if parents want them indoctrinated in some other dream world? Why take educational responsibility out of the hands of parents if you're a minimalist?
Why not give parental choice to educate their kids as they wish including not at all if that's their choice?
Not a good idea, but go ahead if that's your choice.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#47570 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good idea, but go ahead if that's your choice.
Good ideas are beside the point if I understand you correctly. Isn't it about how a system should be, damn intelligence to hell if it doesn't follow the system? That's what I seem to understand your point is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47578 Feb 26, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ideas are beside the point if I understand you correctly. Isn't it about how a system should be, damn intelligence to hell if it doesn't follow the system? That's what I seem to understand your point is.
Education should always be fact-based, with opinions kept to a minimum and clearly stated as such. Where issues are controversial, such as man-made global warming, both sides of the issue should be presented.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47580 Feb 26, 2013
Government transparency quote of the day

“I won’t stop fighting to open up government”— Barack Obama, January 2010...LOL yeah right. Obama needs another 4 years.

Chambersburg, PA

#47581 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Education should always be fact-based, with opinions kept to a minimum and clearly stated as such. Where issues are controversial, such as man-made global warming, both sides of the issue should be presented.
There is no scientific controversy regarding man-made global warming. Teaching it as a controversy is opinion, and not fact-based.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr in ky 5,570
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web