Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47395 Feb 21, 2013
I never got a reply from Danny on this so I'll post it again.

Where is all the outrage over this?

How about our very own expert on racism "Dan the Man" giving his opinion.

MSNBC Panel Sits Around and Tells Race Jokes On the Air

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbc-panel-si...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47396 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Dan the man is self employed!!!LMAO!!! I thought you owned a restaurant? I thought you managed apartments? I thought you were an office worker? And there's more that you said you did as far as employment. So which is it?
If you are self employed, business must be bad otherwise you wouldn't have soooooo much free time to be here.
Man, you are such a liar..self employed my rear end!
You see Danny the boy, this is why you are laughed at. You aren't a very good liar, just like you aren't a very good debater. Just a joke....the topix jester.
What do you think self-employed means?

Have you had a head injury recently? You're posts are getting stupider and more irrational by the day.

Chambersburg, PA

#47397 Feb 21, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
I never got a reply from Danny on this so I'll post it again.
Where is all the outrage over this?
How about our very own expert on racism "Dan the Man" giving his opinion.
MSNBC Panel Sits Around and Tells Race Jokes On the Air
https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/msnbc-panel-si...
I still haven't seen that email you promised.

What happened chickenshit - too scared to follow through on your big talk? LMAO!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47398 Feb 21, 2013
Danny the boy is fine with racists and bigots from his side.
Liberals are hypocrites. They believe in....do as I say, not as I do....
Liberals are narrowminded, intolerant, judgemental, mean, liars, bigots and racists. They work real hard trying to convince everyone that conservatives are the racists and bigots and they are the loving, tolerant, open minded ones.

Intelligence is like a river, the deeper the river flows the less noise it makes.Danny the boy must be the biggest noise maker here, and he's here a lot, making a lot of noise.

Chambersburg, PA

#47399 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Danny the boy is fine with racists and bigots from his side.
Liberals are hypocrites. They believe in....do as I say, not as I do....
Liberals are narrowminded, intolerant, judgemental, mean, liars, bigots and racists. They work real hard trying to convince everyone that conservatives are the racists and bigots and they are the loving, tolerant, open minded ones.
Intelligence is like a river, the deeper the river flows the less noise it makes.Danny the boy must be the biggest noise maker here, and he's here a lot, making a lot of noise.
You really can't post anything that's not about me, can you? You're positively OBSESSED with me.

Your DTMDS has completely taken over your life. I'm afraid a cure isn't possible at this point. LMAO!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47400 Feb 21, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think self-employed means?
Have you had a head injury recently? You're posts are getting stupider and more irrational by the day.
I know what self employed is Danny the boy, and guess how I know? I'm self employed. Funny how you manage to be here all day everyday, yet you say you are self employed.

So tell me Danny the boy, what is self employed in your mind? You work 1/2 hour a day?

Do you consider being on topix all day as being self employed.

I can't wait for your definition of self employed.

Chambersburg, PA

#47401 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> I know what self employed is Danny the boy, and guess how I know? I'm self employed. Funny how you manage to be here all day everyday, yet you say you are self employed.
So tell me Danny the boy, what is self employed in your mind? You work 1/2 hour a day?
Do you consider being on topix all day as being self employed.
I can't wait for your definition of self employed.
You're self-employed? Really?

Tell me - what's your business? What do you do?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47402 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You really can't post anything that's not about me, can you? You're positively OBSESSED with me.
Your DTMDS has completely taken over your life. I'm afraid a cure isn't possible at this point. LMAO!
You really are full:-)of yourself. You are a legend in your own mind.

I comment on your posts and you think I'm obsessed with you? Now that's funny.

I think you need a woman, but then who would want you and being a liberal that's all you would go for. And goodness knows liberal women are more manly then liberal men. It's like liberal men and women have reversed roles.

Get over yourself. The only person that suffers from derangemnet is you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47403 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're self-employed? Really?
Tell me - what's your business? What do you do?
Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....

Chambersburg, PA

#47404 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
I've already addressed this - as you know.

Why won't you answer my question?

I'll tell you why - because you're lying.

Chambersburg, PA

#47405 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You really are full:-)of yourself. You are a legend in your own mind.
I comment on your posts and you think I'm obsessed with you? Now that's funny.
Your capacity for pure self-delusion is hilarious.

You follow me from thread to thread attacking me INSTEAD of responding to my posts. You attack me in response to other people's posts. You attack me without responding to any posts. You just attack me.

That is all you do here. Nothing else - just obsessive attacks on me over and over and over. That's essentially ALL you do here.

It's a pathology. I'm completely serious when I say that - you have a real, genuine, diagnosable mental illness. In all sincerity - seek the help of a professional therapist.

Seattle, WA

#47406 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I still haven't seen that email you promised.
What happened chickenshit - too scared to follow through on your big talk? LMAO!

I've already answered you little boy. If you are not able to comprehend then that's your problem.

Chambersburg, PA

#47407 Feb 21, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered you little boy. If you are not able to comprehend then that's your problem.
I'm not looking for an answer. I'm looking for the email you promised.

I guess you wimped out, huh chickenshit? LMAO!

Seattle, WA

#47408 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Your capacity for pure self-delusion is hilarious.
You follow me from thread to thread attacking me INSTEAD of responding to my posts. You attack me in response to other people's posts. You attack me without responding to any posts. You just attack me.
That is all you do here. Nothing else - just obsessive attacks on me over and over and over. That's essentially ALL you do here.
It's a pathology. I'm completely serious when I say that - you have a real, genuine, diagnosable mental illness. In all sincerity - seek the help of a professional therapist.
You're one to talk. You are the only one on Topix that I know of who keeps a file on anyone who disagrees. You're also the only one I know that reports posts all day long to get those banned who you feel is not worthy of being called human. Don't deny it little boy. I know!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47409 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me correct a few things:
Obama is, of course, completely qualified to be President.
The First Lady has no interest in political office.
There is no in-person voter fraud in this country to speak of.
I have no problem at all with a racially and ethnically diverse nation or party. As a matter of fact, that's the reason the Democratic party will be the permanent majority party in this nation - GOP xenophobia.
I'm self-employed. I've never belonged to a union.
Unless you're a pimp or a drug dealer, Obama is bad for your business.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47410 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I've already addressed this - as you know.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
You've addressed nothing and you know it. The only thing you have addressed is your lies of the multiple jobs you have invented for youself. Just like the multiple personality posters you have invented.

You are indebted to your imagination for your importance.

Chambersburg, PA

#47411 Feb 21, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're one to talk. You are the only one on Topix that I know of who keeps a file on anyone who disagrees. You're also the only one I know that reports posts all day long to get those banned who you feel is not worthy of being called human. Don't deny it little boy. I know!
Such delusions. Such vivid fantasies. Pure DTMDS.

Nice try to change the subject, chickenshit. I guess this is what you have to do when you don't have balls enough to back up your own threats, huh chickenshit?

LMAO!

Chambersburg, PA

#47412 Feb 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a pimp or a drug dealer, Obama is bad for your business.
This is just irrational. What's Obama's connection to pimps and drug dealers?

Obama ended the recession. His policies have caused a steady decline in unemployment, a steady growth of GDP, and historic gains in the stock market. By every objective measure, America is better off today than when Obama took office.

You believe things that are objectively, verifiably, factually untrue. You really should consider joining the reality-based universe.

Chambersburg, PA

#47413 Feb 21, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You've addressed nothing and you know it. The only thing you have addressed is your lies of the multiple jobs you have invented for youself. Just like the multiple personality posters you have invented.
You are indebted to your imagination for your importance.
So what's your business, liar? How are you self-employed?

I've said how I earn my living. Why are you avoiding the question?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47414 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Such delusions. Such vivid fantasies. Pure DTMDS.
Nice try to change the subject, chickenshit. I guess this is what you have to do when you don't have balls enough to back up your own threats, huh chickenshit?
LMAO!
Threats of physical violence are rather empty of Topix.

Beef up your arguments or sit in the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr HMO nibblers 5,569
pump it powder (Jan '12) Mon askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:04PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes
CBS Sports 1:47 PM
Troy Aikman was offered Eagles QB job while announcing game in 2002
Bleacher Report 3:17 PM
Will the Eagles Regret Not Shaking Things Up Secondary?
Yahoo! Sports 3:29 PM
Dumervil, Suggs provide 1-2 punch for sack-happy Ravens
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick