|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Stop being stupid Danny Boy.
The first symptom of DTMDS is believing everyone you don't like on Topix is DTM.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, that's what debate is - criticizing other people's opinions.
Someone states expresses an opinion or belief. Someone else criticizes it and states a differing opinion. The first person criticizes that and expresses another thought or belief. That's how debate goes.
But you can't tell the difference, can you? Someone criticizes your opinion, and you respond with personal attacks and name-calling. Don't blame me for that - it isn't my fault that you're too emotionally immature to have honest debate.
Nice try Danny Boy. Won't work.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The first symptom of DTMDS is believing everyone you don't like on Topix is DTM.
Were you beating off again while you posted your DTMDS again? LOL

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I suppose this is racism?

Police Warn African-American Men to Cooperate in Search for Suspected L.A. Cop Killer
'If you're an African-American man, you could be stopped and questioned'

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Were you beating off again while you posted your DTMDS again? LOL
Another symptom of DTMDS is fantasizing about DTM masturbating. This pathologically perverse and extremely rare symptom seems to manifest after years of being humiliated in debate after debate.

So sad for Roger the Racist. I hope his suffering will be ended soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
I suppose this is racism?
Police Warn African-American Men to Cooperate in Search for Suspected L.A. Cop Killer
'If you're an African-American man, you could be stopped and questioned'
Racial profiling is racist, so Roger the Racist certainly supports it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try Danny Boy. Won't work.
The only reason it "won't work" is due to your profound incapacity for logical reasoning. You simply aren't mentally equipped to comprehend the distinction between criticizing ideas and attacking people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try Danny Boy. Won't work.
The only reason it "won't work" is due to your profound incapacity for logical reasoning. You simply aren't mentally equipped to comprehend the distinction between criticizing ideas and attacking people.

Due to your pathological emotional retardation, you blindly lash out at anyone who criticizes your opinions.

Rightwingers can only hold it together for so long. They come with a veneer of respectfulness and politeness, but when you confront their lies and distortions and reveal the illogic of their arguments, they're all the same - angry, vulgar name-callers.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another symptom of DTMDS is fantasizing about DTM masturbating. This pathologically perverse and extremely rare symptom seems to manifest after years of being humiliated in debate after debate.
YIKES, Lil danny BOY!

You actually have a list of "DTMDS" symptoms that includes others fantasizing about YOU while they masturbate!

After years of being humiliated you've become a deformed, slobbering, unhealthy lump, BOY.

Are you incarcerated, under house arrest or do you wear a GPS monitor Lil danny? You are a sick Lil BOY.

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Racial profiling is racist, so Roger the Racist certainly supports it.
Dan you need to stop putting your emotions into a post. Dave never said he supported racial profiling. He asked the question because that's what the police are doing with this ex cop killer. You, my friend, are the one that jumped the gun and called Dave a racist when all he did was asked a question.

This is why younarw laughed at and not taken serious.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dumb ass cletus, you apparently have forgotten about racial hating Roger. Is that due to both of you moronic values represent the racial hating tea bags club? their is no need for any one of you ignorant racial hating tea bags to come out the hate closet, alright boy? taxi is your forum leader so knowing that you can start to learn but first guzzle guzzle that 2012 limbaugh nut juice a little faster, just like your boy taxi, ha ha
mekmc

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Neither, Tom Corbett has does NOTHING during his term. As a matter of fact, when constituents were asked,"Who is the Governor of Pennsylvania? Recently, not too many knew. SAD. lame duck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
You actually have a list of "DTMDS" symptoms that includes others fantasizing about YOU while they masturbate!
Try reading that again, dumbass. That is NOT what I said.

This is the heart of your handicap, Ted POS - you lack the capacity for reading comprehension.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Dan you need to stop putting your emotions into a post. Dave never said he supported racial profiling. He asked the question because that's what the police are doing with this ex cop killer. You, my friend, are the one that jumped the gun and called Dave a racist when all he did was asked a question.
This is why younarw laughed at and not taken serious.
I called Roger a racist because of his extensive history of posting overtly racist things here.

Racists support racial profiling. It is a logical conclusion that Roger the Racist supports it.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. I always do.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
I called Roger a racist because of his extensive history of posting overtly racist things here.
Racists support racial profiling. It is a logical conclusion that Roger the Racist supports it.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha such a liar!
You don't know what it means to tell the truth!
That's why you have the reputation of a liar and one sick puppy on topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

cletus wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha ha ha ha such a liar!
You don't know what it means to tell the truth!
That's why you have the reputation of a liar and one sick puppy on topix.
Oh, I see what you are now.

Goodbye.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How disingenuous, Lil danny BOY!

You accused a poster of racism for asking a simple question then defended your false attack by claiming it was for historical comments!!!

You're a liar, BOY.

You knee-jerked replied and then backpedaled with a lame excuse to cover your unfounded accusation.

!LOL!

Does that style of blatant dishonesty work in your off-line life, Lil danny, because it flushes out your inherent unethical character here.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES, Lil danny BOY!
After years of being humiliated you've become a deformed, slobbering, unhealthy lump, BOY.
Are you incarcerated, under house arrest or do you wear a GPS monitor Lil danny? You are a sick Lil BOY.
<quoted text>
Try reading that again, dumbass. That is NOT what I said.
This is the heart of your handicap, Ted POS - you lack the capacity for reading comprehension.
!LOL!

Well, Lil dumbass POS danny BOY, obviously you lack the capacity to comprehend the words you've typed within the last few hours:
"Another symptom of DTMDS is fantasizing about DTM masturbating."

So, yes, yes you DO have some list of "DTMDS" symptoms that includes others fantasizing about YOU while they masturbate!

Yuk, BOY. Try to keep your perverse, narcissistic, sexual fantasies out of your comments here. You're a sick Lil danny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Well, Lil dumbass POS danny BOY, obviously you lack the capacity to comprehend the words you've typed within the last few hours:
"Another symptom of DTMDS is fantasizing about DTM masturbating."
So, yes, yes you DO have some list of "DTMDS" symptoms that includes others fantasizing about YOU while they masturbate!
Yuk, BOY. Try to keep your perverse, narcissistic, sexual fantasies out of your comments here. You're a sick Lil danny.
There is nothing that makes me laugh harder than when you prove my point and you don't even know it. LMAO! Nothing funnier than your utterly arrogant stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
How disingenuous, Lil danny BOY!
You accused a poster of racism for asking a simple question then defended your false attack by claiming it was for historical comments!!!
You're a liar, BOY.
You knee-jerked replied and then backpedaled with a lame excuse to cover your unfounded accusation.
!LOL!
Does that style of blatant dishonesty work in your off-line life, Lil danny, because it flushes out your inherent unethical character here.
You're not new here. You know who Roger the Racist is. You know his history. Why are you playing games? Why are you acting dumb?

Assuming you're ACTING. LMAO! And that would be giving you HUGE benefit of the doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••