skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#46322 Jan 30, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>You're speaking from a vacuum.
I believe that's because he's speaking into a tube.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#46324 Jan 30, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you answered what I asked.
Anyhow, why would State liquor stores not carry what consumers demand and also why would private stores carry what consumers demand if they didn't want to? Private stores can do what they want for their own reasons--such as blacklist brands for enhanced benefits from other brands--correct?(Shelf placement being a similar example.)
The revenue loss to the Commonwealth, if any, would be negligible. The enhanced consumer choice would be well worth any reduced income.

Competition would force private stores to carry what consumers want.

Shelf placement is usually determined by price, with the highest priced brands receiving the best placement.

The only downside (for you) is that the clerks would earn far less, comparable to similar jobs in private industry.

Come to one of the excellent wineries here, learn that the Commonwealth will not stock their product, and then learn that they are prohibited from shipping to customers in the Commonwealth.
Als Jazerra

Reading, PA

#46325 Jan 30, 2013
This money grab by Corbett should be better than the 2001 money grab by our legislators " I'll take a 50 % pension grab and give PSERS 25 % "
Sharia law would be better than anything coming from this gang that can't shoot straight.
Franklin Templeton

Baltimore, MD

#46326 Jan 30, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you mean about the black messiah except as you want to bring his half-black race into things. If he had your opinions I'd think he's an asswipe just as you are. He's nothing except someone with defined opinions to me, some of which I agree with. I don't know him personally. You?
And as to you listing my city...ooh...I'm scared. I'll gladly list my name and address anytime to anyone who asks and have done it before. What's the big "move that bus" reveal? I screw around sometimes, other times I'm serious. I've no shame here. It's a goof or something I want to challenge people with. But I'm who I am. You?
He's intimidating....isn't he?

That's how I know what a punk. Id call him a pu.ssy but most women have bigger balls than this little prick. And when I say little prick, you know what I mean don't you. He compensates by acting like a tough prick here in Cyberspace hahahah that's what little assholes like him do, you know.

How about location, for eaxample? He narrowed me down to NY,NY....hahaahaha
He's the prototypical Tea Party dumb ass and that's it. He's likes to throw out disparaging remarks about our (The United States) president. In actuality he's a treasonous tea guzzler and he himself should be kicked out...I say deported but I guess you need to be ported first...anyway....

if he doesn't like what's going on here....in my opinion he free to leave...if he wants to provoke some kind of treasonous revolt...he (they) will get their royal asses kicked ...this would be more lobsided than the Iraq war...Iraq 1 anyway....so bring it on baby..let's see him fire the first shot.

It'll never happen because he's hiding behind his computer but his mom does bring the sh.it pan out like Cartman's mom...but on the other times she has to go out on the town, she always has a big bag of Depends for him....
nevermore

Clearfield, PA

#46327 Jan 31, 2013
Thank goodness we won't be hearing about this guy anymore very soon. Time to go away, Ray, seriously.

----------

Ray Lewis: PED accusation is “the trick of the devil”
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 30, 2013, 1:15 PM EST

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis has been quick to credit God for the successes in his NFL career. Now that an allegation of performance-enhancing drug use is arising just as his NFL career is coming to an end, Lewis is blaming the devil.

“That’s the trick of the devil,” Lewis said when asked about allegations that he used a banned performance-enhancing substance during his recovery from a torn triceps.“The trick of the devil is to kill, steal and destroy. That’s what he comes to do. He comes to distract you from everything you’re trying to do.”

Lewis said that when the devil is trying to tear you down, all you can do is trust God to build you up. Lewis said that’s what his mother taught him from a young age and what he has tried to practice in his life, and to have an impact on others through his Christian faith.

“My mom taught me to put my complete faith in God,” Lewis said.“I truly believe impact and success are two different things. Anybody can have success. Impact is totally different. You talk about the walk of Jesus, his whole walk was impact. So that’s what my life is based on.”
nevermore

Clearfield, PA

#46328 Jan 31, 2013
oops
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#46333 Jan 31, 2013
Als Jazerra wrote:
This money grab by Corbett should be better than the 2001 money grab by our legislators " I'll take a 50 % pension grab and give PSERS 25 % "
Sharia law would be better than anything coming from this gang that can't shoot straight.
Perhaps you should spend your time sweeping the floor and killing the rats in your monopoly beer warehouse.
Princess

United States

#46336 Jan 31, 2013
Who cares?!?!
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#46340 Jan 31, 2013
Famous moments in Tea Party lore:
Christine O'Donnell beat a very popular Moderate Republican who had served 9 terms in the House and won the Governorship in Delaware. He was favored to beat Democrat Chris Coons. O'Donnell lost that election by 17%.

Sharron Angle lost to Harry Reid. Moderate Nevada republicans endorsed Reid over Angle because of her extreme views. She lost by 6%.

Todd Akin in Missouri - Republicans could have easily picked off McCaskill. By choosing Akin in the primary, they chose the most extreme candidate; the most vulnerable. McCaskill knew this, that is why she used her own campaign money to run ads FOR Akin in the primaries.

Richard Mourdock - He unseated popular moderate Republican Dick Lugar in the primary by running to the far right. Lugar would have RUN AWAY with this election. He may not have even been contested. Donnelly, the Democrat, beat Mourdock and turned this seat blue.

Ken Buck - in Colorado in 2010 Buck ousted popular Republican Jane Norton in the primary. He lost the seat to a Democrat.

Thank you Tea Party for Democratic control of the Senate.
truth

Erie, PA

#46341 Jan 31, 2013
You can't be a party of smart people. Santorum said that the smart people will never vote Republican. You have no choice but to pander to "stupid".
life

Baltimore, MD

#46342 Jan 31, 2013
GayNoMore

Elizabeth, NJ

#46344 Jan 31, 2013
Hi everybody out there in cyberspace. Yes, its me. Yes, I'm the one formerly known as TaxNoMore...

First of all, let's give an honor to God and out Lord Savior Mr Herman Cain. The best of the Republican canditates and now the omnipotent master of us Tea Party dumbasses.

Now. My new name...yes I got the cure....how...you asked? I just prayed the gay away thus my new name....GayNoMore.

I prayed to my savior Herman Cain and he came through and I'm not gay anymore...and boy do I feel better now.

Praise be to Hermie ...our divine Tea Bagger diety...
I love that guy....whoops the gay thing I forgot...I don't love him as a man but I love him as my God....shit this is confusing as hell...

Maybe I am still a little gay but I'm going to pray harder for Hermie to take the rest of my gay away...
TNM isonwelfare

New Castle, PA

#46345 Jan 31, 2013
Only a welfare recipient like TaxNoMoron has the kind of time it takes to post like it does.

No? Then it must work for the government. Only other explanation.
old politician

Pittsburgh, PA

#46346 Jan 31, 2013
Why and the hell is this topix on here ???????
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#46347 Jan 31, 2013
TNM isonwelfare wrote:
Only a welfare recipient like TaxNoMoron has the kind of time it takes to post like it does.
or an example of

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-sh...

" didn’t demand much in-depth knowledge of the subject. Mostly just repetitive posting "
Als Jazerra

Reading, PA

#46348 Jan 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should spend your time sweeping the floor and killing the rats in your monopoly beer warehouse.
I never drink beer . Don't care if they all close . Beside the rats in Pa , we get them coming from all directions . Even california. Have any idea when we can get Al Jazerra on cable ?
Als Jazerra

Reading, PA

#46349 Jan 31, 2013
old politician wrote:
Why and the hell is this topix on here ???????
It's for you Pops , try to stay focused and up to date on the news you missed taking your afternoon naps .

Pay attention , you helped make Andrew Carnegie into the hero he never was .
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#46352 Jan 31, 2013
TNM isonwelfare wrote:
Yeah, that's the pretty universally accepted explanation around here. I've expanded on it further by proposing that he's mentally disabled and seen his disability advanced by Obama's second victory, driving him deeper into despair and thus acts and ideas suggesting schizophrenia.

Even those he attacks most frequently, especially Dan the Man, appear only a fraction of the time he does anymore. Everyone but TaxNoMore realizes this topic is all but dead. We may be all that's keeping him afloat, occupied enough to avoid another mass shooting tragedy or the like. With defaced Obama posters wallpapering his room/apartment, obviously.
Tom C

West Mifflin, PA

#46353 Jan 31, 2013
Corbett son-in-law under federal investigation

Mike Newall and Allison Steele, INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 5:47 PM The son-in-law of Gov. Corbett, a narcotics officer with the Philadelphia Police Department, is under investigation by the FBI and was removed from the street Thursday, sources said.
The Philadelphia Police Department confirmed that a narcotics officer was taken off the street and placed on administrative leave Thursday, following the results of an FBI and Internal Affairs investigation. The department said it would not identify the officer because he had not been arrested or formally charged.

I wonder if the Gov will get him off????

What's the odds??????
Ricardo Montebaun

Elizabeth, NJ

#46354 Feb 1, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
or an example of
http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-sh...
" didn’t demand much in-depth knowledge of the subject. Mostly just repetitive posting "
I always thought that he was being paid to post on here...

This supports my position that he's a fraud...I'm sure that he's being fed his vicious horses.h.I.t from some think tank. Baloney feed.

Hey Tax No More you're a big fat fraud.....hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Fred Dough 5,489
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Fri Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Fri Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs