Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,134)

Showing posts 42,661 - 42,680 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
Hillary Fainted and Won't Testify on Benghazi
She has concussion after a fall caused by illness
Hillary Clinton projects invincibility, so it was shocking to many that she fainted today and suffered concussion. She's now resting to recover from her fall and the case of stomach flu that caused her to faint.
Since she's unwell, Clinton has pulled out of testifying in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's hearing next week on the 9/11 Benghazi attack.
Hillary's withdrawal may spur conspiracy theories and speculations that her fainting fit was staged to avoid the hearing. But it's utterly plausible that she's simply under the weather. Being Secretary of State is allegedly the most exhausting job in America - some say even more so than being president.
Apparently she is being treated by doctors, and hasn't been hospitalized.
How convenient for her.
Right. Because now she'll NEVER have to testify. She's so lucky to have passed out and gotten a concussion, isn't she?

Just when I think you can't be any more idiotic, you go and post some retarded bullshit like this. God DAMN you're stupid!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state as liberals do.
The roots of liberalism and its associated madness can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Basically liberalism is a willful failure to mature beyond adolescence that can have catastrophic consequences for society. With luck, the official diagnosis of this disease by a mental health professional will facilitate the search for a cure.
Cue Ted WATB shrieking "Plagiarism, PLAGIARISM, PLAAAAAAGIAAAARISM!!!!"

Oh, wait - Ted WATB is here to protect and defend rightwing racists and liars no matter what they say.

Nevermind.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. You're criticizing ME for how I criticized people who claim that God allowed little children to be murdered because we have separation of church and state.
You have some pretty fcked up priorities, Roger the Racist.
But why should anyone be surprised by that given your own history of repugnantly immoral comments.

Wrong Danny, Don't think for me, I never commented on what they said. I only commented on what you posted below...

"Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.

I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.

And this piece of shit too...

DIAF, you evil, godless bastards."

I now have to ask you a question after reading your comments. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Your comments contain some pretty harsh words and are you judging those two and me?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue Ted WATB shrieking "Plagiarism, PLAGIARISM, PLAAAAAAGIAAAARISM!!!!"
Oh, wait - Ted WATB is here to protect and defend rightwing racists and liars no matter what they say.
Nevermind.
Are you calling me a plagiarist? You know very well I always quote my source. This time I failed to quote, so don't jump the gun again.

Unlike some on here, when I make a mistake I admit to it, no excuses.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Danny, Don't think for me, I never commented on what they said. I only commented on what you posted below...
"Dan the Man said....Their comments should be condemned by every decent, civil American. But theses comments are okay.
I dearly wish there was a hell like this jackass believes there is. It would bring me pleasure to know he would go there and suffer eternal conscious torment.
And this piece of shit too...
DIAF, you evil, godless bastards."
I now have to ask you a question after reading your comments. Do you consider yourself a Christian? Your comments contain some pretty harsh words and are you judging those two and me?
That's right - you DIDN'T comment on those two men claiming that God allows little children to die because of separation of church and state.

No, you let that vile heresy slide right by. But you sure did rush to point out that my criticism of them wasn't polite, didn't you?

After the vulgar racist shit you've posted here, Roger the Racist, you don't get to criticize ANYONE for not being Christian enough.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because now she'll NEVER have to testify. She's so lucky to have passed out and gotten a concussion, isn't she?
Just when I think you can't be any more idiotic, you go and post some retarded bullshit like this. God DAMN you're stupid!
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.

No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a plagiarist? You know very well I always quote my source. This time I failed to quote, so don't jump the gun again.
Unlike some on here, when I make a mistake I admit to it, no excuses.
No, I'm NOT calling you a plagiarist. I don't do that because I don't think the style or method of quoting people on Topix means diddly-shit.

Plus I'm not a petty little prick who has to fabricate reasons to attack people.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I hear that Ted's Fair but somewhat Imbalanced

He's part of a new breed (or inbreed) referred to by many people on the outside (normal people) as the new Superstupid race.

They are true outcasts...known to be burdened by high property taxes they just just keep on complaining even though nobody cares...

They're forming a new wiing of the Republican Party called "The Loser" party...they plan to push John Boeiner off the fiscal cliff

Good luck Ted we all wish you well...

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a conspiracy for you to contemplate:
You're one big fat idiot.
Work on that one for awhile...super sleuth
Hahahahaha.
You must be a long standing member to the Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency...
Remember when I made that name up several hundred posts ago...
Hey check my spelling while your at it too. Just to satisfy your attempt to avert your overt stupidity....
Have a nice day...
Muffins your post makes no sense what so ever. Try again, okay punkin head?

I'm glad to hear you admit about the hundreds of stupid copy and paste posts everyday and that you're the little boy, mutt vs mitt, from West Mifflin.

Don't you feel better getting all this off your chest?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm NOT calling you a plagiarist. I don't do that because I don't think the style or method of quoting people on Topix means diddly-shit.
Plus I'm not a petty little prick who has to fabricate reasons to attack people.

No, you don't have to fabricate reasons to attack people, you do it out of love don't you danny?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Sorry ... wrong thread.
Now how did you make a mistake when you posted on the Chambersburg Forum first then Clearfield. Using two different ID's could have caused your mistake. It gets very confusing for you when you do this?
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

"No Danny I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarted..."

Dave Rogers
-member MCDA in good standing too.

Wow...now there's a debate finally after 42,000 posts...finally something substantial to discuss
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say she is lucky to have passed out and receive a concussion. However, it's convenient for her.
No Danny, I'm not idiotic, nor am I retarded. Don't you have a nephew who is mentally challenged? Oh, no, God hasn't dammed me.
How is it convenient? You can't honestly think that now she'll never have to testify. What other way could this be convenient for her?

And my having a nephew with Down Syndrome doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute and complete idiot.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't have to fabricate reasons to attack people
No I don't.

Thank you for a rare display of honesty.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did you make a mistake when you posted on the Chambersburg Forum first then Clearfield. Using two different ID's could have caused your mistake. It gets very confusing for you when you do this?
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...

I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.

Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.

IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.

Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Muffins your post makes no sense what so ever. Try again, okay punkin head?
I'm glad to hear you admit about the hundreds of stupid copy and paste posts everyday and that you're the little boy, mutt vs mitt, from West Mifflin.
Don't you feel better getting all this off your chest?
Oh I can't fool the "super slueth" that you are Dave...or can I?

Especially since you're a member in good standing of the "Marisa's Clueless Detective Agency"

Unfortuntely I have never been Mutt vs Mitt nor have I ever been Mitt vs Mutt....muffin boy either...so sorry your bloodhound like abilities are failing you...

I will reitetate to you the screen character I have been so get out your trusty notepad and take some notes...

Here's my past screen names:

Jose Menendez
Gringo
Dr Sardonicus
Mr Crumpets

So you're wrong again...
Why are you always wrong?

Sometimes people like you who are inherently stupid gets lucky once in awhile but this just never happens to you..

I know you're not idiotic nor are you retarted like most people think

Well mmmm I take that back ...yes you are..

Sorry, just couldn't lie for you ..I don't feel comfortable telling untruths like that

OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about. I mistakenly posted those Harvard findings about gun violence in this thread rather than the gun laws thread, which is here - http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-laws/chambersb...
I've never posted on the Clearfield forum. Why would I - I live in Chambersburg.
Just so you know - irrational paranoia is a symptom of stupidity.
IOW - you're paranoid because you're stupid.
Just thought I'd spell that out for you, since, you know, you're so stupid. LOL!
Another angry black man. HAHAHA
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Another angry black man. HAHAHA
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Do you think Roger the Racist is black? LMAO! That's a good one!
Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.

This helped Martin.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, breathe slow, look into the mirror and say I'm not angry because I'm black.
This helped Martin.
I'm not angry AND I'm not black. And I don't know who Martin is.

Whatever gave you the impression that I'm black?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,661 - 42,680 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE