Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,129)

Showing posts 42,561 - 42,580 of51,237
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, danny BOY, it's unlikely anyone alive today has not or does not--to varying degrees--lie.
That you, BOY, claim you and your wife ARE the exceptions indicates the depth of your narcissistic sociopathy.
Your vehement, uncompromising assertion is all the evidence required to confirm that you ARE a liar, BOY.
Thanks for making it so easy to flush out your ethical hypocrisy.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
"It's unlikely"? Hmmm, if something is "unlikely" what does that mean?

Does it mean that it does happen?

Of course!

So a claim that I'm lying when I say it happens is, by your own admission, a false accusation.

It's a sad commentary on the world that people consistently telling the truth is an aberration, but I can tell you that it does happen. Obviously not in your life, but some of us live by a moral code.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's unlikely"? Hmmm, if something is "unlikely" what does that mean?
Does it mean that it does happen?
Of course!
So a claim that I'm lying when I say it happens is, by your own admission, a false accusation.
It's a sad commentary on the world that people consistently telling the truth is an aberration, but I can tell you that it does happen. Obviously not in your life, but some of us live by a moral code.
!LOL!

You are absolutely certifiable, BOY!

No, danny BOY, I used the word "unlikely" for the possibility that the Second Coming is here on earth.

"Unlikely" means that unless you ARE the Messiah then you and your wife are liars--like all 7+ billion humans.

Is THAT your deepest affliction, BOY? A Messiah Complex? That's it, isn't it BOY! You harbor secret, delusional fantasies that YOU are the perfect Second Coming!

OMG you are a fascinating narcissistic sociopath, danny BOY!

Some may live by a 'moral code', BOY, but it certainly isn't you, an unapologetic liar.

Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
You are absolutely certifiable, BOY!
No, danny BOY, I used the word "unlikely" for the possibility that the Second Coming is here on earth.
"Unlikely" means that unless you ARE the Messiah then you and your wife are liars--like all 7+ billion humans.
Is THAT your deepest affliction, BOY? A Messiah Complex? That's it, isn't it BOY! You harbor secret, delusional fantasies that YOU are the perfect Second Coming!
OMG you are a fascinating narcissistic sociopath, danny BOY!
Some may live by a 'moral code', BOY, but it certainly isn't you, an unapologetic liar.
You must fantasize that the repetition itself will transform your false accusation into the truth.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

The Republicans are in a bad place

By Carter Eskew

We can't all be popular with everyone, but the Republican brand is on the verge of being popular with no one. A recent Wall Street Journal-NBC poll found that when people were asked to use a word or phrase to describe today's Republican Party, 65 percent of responses were negative and just 17 percent positive. Democrats were split at 35 percent positive, 37 percent negative.

If the Republican brand were a businesses that sold things, it would soon be out of business, unless, of course, it was a monopoly like an oil company. This simple poll result suggests the Republicans' problem is much more profound than revealed in the post-mortems of the recent election. Where might Republicans look for a more thorough diagnosis and course of treatment?

The answer comes from an unlikely source: President Obama's campaign pollster, Joel Benenson. Yesterday, he delivered by far the best analysis of the current state of the Republicans Party, and it rings devastatingly and comprehensively true: Republicans have a "tolerance" problem. Whether on gay rights, immigration, global warming or women's health issues, Republicans have sent repeated and off-putting messages. Benenson's is a unified theory of the problem, and he suggested, correctly, that it won't be solved piecemeal.

----------

The GOP lost because people don't vote for mean-spirited dicks.

And since their drubbing last month, what has the GOP done?

They've doubled down on being mean-spirited dicks.

They recently spit in the face of disabled people by voting against measures that would make it easier for the disabled to live all around the world.

This week they screwed over working class Americans by making it harder for them to earn a decent living.

And their main plan to balance the budget seems to be denying affordable healthcare to the poor and disabled.

I say - keep it up wingnuts. You're just ensuring a permanent Democratic majority in this country. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sixty-five percent of Americans say the Nov. 6 results gave Obama a “mandate” on his proposal to raise tax rates on income over $250,000 and “to get it done.” Forty-five percent of Republicans agree.

The election “was basically a referendum that wealthy people could and would pay more,” said poll respondent Jim Johnson, 66, of Littleton, Colorado, a retired telecommunications executive and a Republican who voted for Mitt Romney.“It was perfectly clear. That was Obama’s stance throughout the election.”

Poll respondent Gerald Watts, 75, of Lake Quivira, Kansas, a retired engineer and another Republican who voted for Romney, read the election results the same way.

“Every time we listened to him on TV, he’d start talking about raising taxes on the rich—every news conference, every time he went up in front of a group,” said Watts.“He didn’t want to talk about anything else.”

----------

Obama is trying to do what we elected him to do. Why is the GOP standing in they way of the will of the voters? Why are they giving the finger to the American people? Do they WANT to be a permanent minority party?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm self-employed. Much of my work is on the computer. I take breaks between tasks and look at Topix. Add it all up and it's certainly less time than people spend watching football.
So now you're self employed? What happened to the restaurant.....unless it's an online restaurant! LOL!! What happened to your office co workers that love it when you win the arguements? What happened to your job as a counselor? And what about all those apartments that you own? You sure go thru the jobs. Could it be that in reality you don't have a job? You 're actually supported by the American taxpayer? One reason you love Obama so much? You can continue to live on taxpayer handouts. That actually makes more sense.

I honestly don't see how you could do quality self employed work on the computer while you are preoccupied with topix. I certainly wouldn't hire someone that goes to topix between tasks. There seems to be more
"breaks" then actual "tasks". Again...it's all bull.

Unlike you, I don't keep files on posters, so I have no desire and better things to do then go searching for your restaurant job, etc. Those that have been around long enough know what I am saying is the truth.
And that you are full of it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're self employed? What happened to the restaurant.....unless it's an online restaurant! LOL!! What happened to your office co workers that love it when you win the arguements? What happened to your job as a counselor? And what about all those apartments that you own? You sure go thru the jobs. Could it be that in reality you don't have a job? You 're actually supported by the American taxpayer? One reason you love Obama so much? You can continue to live on taxpayer handouts. That actually makes more sense.
I honestly don't see how you could do quality self employed work on the computer while you are preoccupied with topix. I certainly wouldn't hire someone that goes to topix between tasks. There seems to be more
"breaks" then actual "tasks". Again...it's all bull.
Unlike you, I don't keep files on posters, so I have no desire and better things to do then go searching for your restaurant job, etc. Those that have been around long enough know what I am saying is the truth.
And that you are full of it.
LOL! You're one very confused little dipshit. Are you still drinking, because your memory has clearly been damaged.

Or is this more of your flawless intuition? LMAO!
Marisa wrote:
This is just my observation, not scientific.
I remember in 2008 and seeing a lot of Obama bumper stickers.
I sensed Obama was going to win. I was right.

I'm not seeing that this time around. In fact, I have seen quite a lot of Romney yard signs, nothing for Obama.

My sense is Romney is going to win.

My intuition has never failed me.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're one very confused little dipshit. Are you still drinking, because your memory has clearly been damaged.
Or is this more of your flawless intuition? LMAO!
<quoted text>
OH!! Still getting that "thrill" up your leg, I see.. Guess what? The election is over. I think it's funny how you changed the subject and had to pull up "old files" on me. You're neglecting your clients now aren't you? Or do you have an EXTRA LONG break?

In other words......
wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, said the cry baby!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
What happened to the restaurant.....unless it's an online restaurant!
//////////
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
That was great!
You think it could be
Gourmet fruit cake,
Gourmet fudge,
Gourmet popcorn
Gourmet beef jerky
I think he's a Walter Mitty K-4 substitute school teacher.
To the point.........He's a typical lazy, unemployed hands out liberal!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted this challenge 8 months ago.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chambersburg-...
Has anyone found one yet?
No?
I wonder why? LOL!
More Dan the man files! Spooky!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a hobby. I spend less time here in a week than most people spend watching football.
Football is not on for 12 months. So how do you explain the rest of your 24/7 topix obsession? Basketball?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! Still getting that "thrill" up your leg, I see.. Guess what? The election is over. I think it's funny how you changed the subject and had to pull up "old files" on me. You're neglecting your clients now aren't you? Or do you have an EXTRA LONG break?
In other words......
Yes, the election is over and YOU WERE WRONG!

Completely, thoroughly, BLINDINGLY wrong! LMAO!

But the only reason I bring that up is because you are ALWAYS wrong, which you proved - AGAIN - with your dumbass post about what I do for a living.

So just like you were so utterly wrong about the election, you are utterly wrong about everything. You are always wrong because you are one of the stupidest people ever born.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>More Dan the man files! Spooky!
Only a flaming nitwit would think that Google searches are "spooky."

Jesus you're a dumbass.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Football is not on for 12 months. So how do you explain the rest of your 24/7 topix obsession? Basketball?
Whatever sport people watch - football, baseball, NASCAR, golf, tennis, whatever. The particular sport isn't the point, is it nitwit? Everybody has hobbies. Mine is exploding rightwing lies and embarrassing dipshit jackasses such as yourself on Topix. I find it entertaining and relaxing.

What do you do to relax? I mean besides crawling inside a bottle. LOL!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man
I don't lie and I'm not a racist.
"I play basketball every Sunday with a black guy"
Good one!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! Still getting that "thrill" up your leg, I see.. Guess what? The election is over. I think it's funny how you changed the subject and had to pull up "old files" on me. You're neglecting your clients now aren't you? Or do you have an EXTRA LONG break?
In other words......
Danny has no home based business or clients unless you consider clipping coupons to be one.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a flaming nitwit would think that Google searches are "spooky."
Jesus you're a dumbass.
No only a weird person would consistently pull up old posts on people. And that weird person is you. Are you having another LONG BREAK? Business slow?

Here it is the Christmas season and you have to use Jesus to call someone a dumbass...... no class, that's Dan the man....typical liberal, classless and lazy!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the election is over and YOU WERE WRONG!
Completely, thoroughly, BLINDINGLY wrong! LMAO!
But the only reason I bring that up is because you are ALWAYS wrong, which you proved - AGAIN - with your dumbass post about what I do for a living.
So just like you were so utterly wrong about the election, you are utterly wrong about everything. You are always wrong because you are one of the stupidest people ever born.
What a lame post.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever sport people watch - football, baseball, NASCAR, golf, tennis, whatever. The particular sport isn't the point, is it nitwit? Everybody has hobbies. Mine is exploding rightwing lies and embarrassing dipshit jackasses such as yourself on Topix. I find it entertaining and relaxing.
What do you do to relax? I mean besides crawling inside a bottle. LOL!
Sounds like someone is losing it.... you can always tell by the name calling and losing of their temper. N ot too cool, Dan the man. You are coming off as very emotional and histrionic.

You must have more relaxing and entertaining time then you do "task"time.

I don't know why you have to lie about the fact that you are supported by taxpayers. We all know you don't work.

Poor Dan the man,just can't admit he does not support himself.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like someone is losing it.... you can always tell by the name calling and losing of their temper. N ot too cool, Dan the man. You are coming off as very emotional and histrionic.
You must have more relaxing and entertaining time then you do "task"time.
I don't know why you have to lie about the fact that you are supported by taxpayers. We all know you don't work.
Poor Dan the man,just can't admit he does not support himself.
Marisa you classless twit; please remind us again how Nate Silver, the VOTE From ABROAD map, and that damn Liberal media with their left leaning polls are all wrong and how Mittens is going to be elected president. Your such a pathetic gash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,561 - 42,580 of51,237
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 3 hr Steve Gratman 18
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal 3 hr Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 10 hr nonyabusiness 51
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 16 hr Forbes 5,080
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••

Freeze Watch for York County was issued at April 17 at 8:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••