Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Poldowski wrote:
<quoted text> BINGO!! I could not have said it better myself.
Really?

That's too bad.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

//////////
TaxNoMore wrote:
Really?
That's too bad.
//////////

I'm the real TaxNoMore.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
First - Newsmax is your source, so ...
Second, this kind of analysis is what you get when you rely on dishonest rightwing hacks to do your analysis for you.
Guaranteed issue is more than balanced by the individual mandate. Insurance companies are going to get tens of millions of new customers. Those additional premiums will more than offset any additional costs from guaranteed issue.
If insurance companies jack up rates the only reason will be dishonest opportunism and greed.
Newsmax is not my only source. I don't live in a bubble.

Premiums are rising everywhere. This I know as fact, not just from news sources, but from those who have insurance and those employed with the insurance business.

You speak of guarantees by the government, government guarantees are worthless and anyone who has common sense knows this. You're trapped in your self-made bubble when you blame everything on a republican or those with conservative views.

Insurance companies have to make a set profit like any business. Obama care is not good for America the way it's set up.

If Obama care is so good then you tell me why unions, businesses and government servants are exempt? If Obama care was forced on all, cost would not be as high as it will be. It's bad enough we are forced to pay for those who refuse to work, now we will be paying for those who are illegally in America. I'll add this then leave, we are also forced to pay the share of cost from those who Obama exempted.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
A billion is a big number.
Big numbers are hard to grasp.
The US economy is huge.
Therefore ... politicians are evil!
LOL! Brilliant analysis, Clearfield!
Politicians are evil? LOL Surely you can do better than that.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
Millions of Americans do not know how many million dollars make up a billion.
//////////
Really?
That's too bad.
I think that 10 of those million make a billion. Am I right Mr. TaxNoMore? And I will give you 1 million if you will just go away, or tell me what public bathroom you live in.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

WHAT THE FREAK this thread is from "2010"...AM SURE the governor THAT was elected is doing a "mighty fine job"!!!!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A billion is a big number.
Big numbers are hard to grasp.
The US economy is huge.
Therefore ... politicians are evil!
LOL! Brilliant analysis, Clearfield!
Actually, danny BOY, that is YOUR confused, sophomoric 'analysis.'

Even when faced with inarguable, verifiable facts you, BOY, are INCAPABLE of honestly commenting about ANYthing.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
You speak of guarantees by the government, government guarantees are worthless and anyone who has common sense knows this. You're trapped in your self-made bubble when you blame everything on a republican or those with conservative views.
LOL! You don't even know what the article you linked to even says!

I'M not speaking of "guarantees by the government." Your link was all about "guaranteed issue" of health insurance for people with pre-existing conditions.

Go read what you posted and come back when you know what you're talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

If Obama care is so good then you tell me why unions, businesses and government servants are exempt?
They aren't. You are misinformed.
If Obama care was forced on all, cost would not be as high as it will be.
This is gibberish. Care to try again?
's bad enough we are forced to pay for those who refuse to work, now we will be paying for those who are illegally in America. I'll add this then leave, we are also forced to pay the share of cost from those who Obama exempted.
We are ALL being forced to pay for healthcare for people who refuse to get insurance. The ACA includes an individual mandate so that everyone has to buy insurance. That way everyone is paying their own way.

You should love the individual mandate. It was a conservative idea. It forces people to take responsibility for their healthcare costs rather than making the rest of us pay.

Do you even know this? You post is so packed with misinformation, I have to wonder if you have even learned anything about the ACA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Politicians are evil? LOL Surely you can do better than that.
Just paraphrasing you. That's what you were saying, right?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just paraphrasing you. That's what you were saying, right?
No, danny BOY, you are a liar.

You didn't paraphrase him. You condemned him for the words you put into his mouth. That's something a dishonest person does, BOY.

You lie so consistently that you actually may be unaware of it.

danny BOY,'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FEBRUARY 15, 2013 Will this be the beginning of the end for The Obama and his cohorts?
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

BAD, BAD knives....we need stronger knife laws.

SINKING SPRING, Pa.(AP) A teenager has been stabbed multiple times during an altercation at a middle school in Berks County and police say a suspect is in custody.

Police say the victim was taken to the hospital after the altercation, which happened around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Wilson Southern Middle School. Wilson School District Superintendent Rudy Ruth says the boy is expected to recover.

The Reading Eagle reports ( http://bit.ly/V72eOI ) police say the attacker fled the building, but was arrested a short time later. The names of the youths involved were not released.

School officials did not say why the fight started, but the incident was declared over shortly before 10 a.m.

___

Information from: Reading Eagle, http://www.readingeagle.com/

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/cri.....74.php#ixz...
Reverend Irreverent

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FEBRUARY 15, 2013 Will this be the beginning of the end for The Obama and his cohorts?
Why would it be? He's in office until 2016.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Of course not. Why would it be?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

BAD, BAD knives....we need stronger knife laws.
SINKING SPRING, Pa.(AP) A teenager has been stabbed multiple times during an altercation at a middle school in Berks County and police say a suspect is in custody.
Police say the victim was taken to the hospital after the altercation, which happened around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Wilson Southern Middle School. Wilson School District Superintendent Rudy Ruth says the boy is expected to recover.
The Reading Eagle reports ( http://bit.ly/V72eOI ) police say the attacker fled the building, but was arrested a short time later. The names of the youths involved were not released.
School officials did not say why the fight started, but the incident was declared over shortly before 10 a.m.
___
Information from: Reading Eagle, http://www.readingeagle.com/
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/cri.....74.php#ixz...
Oh no! A school stabbing. Were there 20 children killed and 7 adults killed?

No?

NOBODY died?

Good thing he didn't have a gun, huh?
Ray

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I sure hope the Ravens beat the Pats this weekend...
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Obamacare affects.

WINDBER, Pa.(AP) A southwestern Pennsylvania hospital will stop delivering babies after March 31 because its obstetricians are either leaving or refocusing their practices, and because hospital officials believe they can't afford it based on projected reimbursements under looming federal health care reforms.

The Windber Medical Center, about 60 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, is losing two obstetricians and two others are shifting their focus more to gynecology.

Hospital officials say the population of women of child-bearing age is dropping and that the number of births the hospital would be called upon to perform isn't enough for it to provide the service in the face of lower reimbursements under the federal Affordable Care Act.

The hospital delivered about 200 babies each year since restarting its obstetrics program in 2005.

Officials aren't sure how many jobs will be lost.
John Boner

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

While the GOP hollers "cut back on spending!",,,,,,,,,under the Bush Administration back in 2007 spends 220K bathroom upgrade for interior secretary's private shithouse..........
"
"
"
"
"

The Interior Department said the renovations were needed because of water leaks ( faucet was dripping ) in the old bathroom and said upgrades happened before President Barack Obama and Interior Secretary Ken Salazar took office.

"Let's cut entitlements for these freeloaders getting handouts!"
-Mitch McConnell
"
"
"
"

"Too many handouts for the poor and lazy wasting taxpayer money!!" - Paul Ryan

"
"
"
"
"

Soon to come:
"
"
"
"
"
"

More sales at Home Depot later this week!!!!
"
"
"

Super "special" 2 day sale on bathroom refrigerators........

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/audit-ta...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 min GenPatton 3,911
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 19 hr bbqbob2001 5,423
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000