Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45541 Jan 8, 2013
Texas school can force teenager to wear locator chip

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/09/us-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#45542 Jan 8, 2013
IHATEnutter wrote:
I support ANYONE who supports the Philadelphia Fire Department!! And anyone who wants to make Mayor Michael Nutter; of Philadelphia, step down! He is making a mockery of the government and the way it runs things! The mayor is actually in contempt of court. The last time I checked, that means you should be in jail. But not for him. Evidently you are aloud to break the law if you are the mayor!! I hope the governor takes a look at him and what he's doing and steps in to do something!! The cost of living has gone up SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 4 yrs; for instance gas has DOUBLED!!! Families have grown and there is no more money for many people who worked sooo hard to build their nest eggs and American dream. Mayor nutter killed so many dreams. I don't get it. The cops are being given everything they ask for like a 19% raise?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! Wait a minute..the mayor just signed that with NO hesitation!!!!! But when it comes to the firemen he cries broke. Funny. The firemen wanted a 4% raise of 4 yrs., what a joke. Unreal that the cops have gotten all of their contracts signed, but the firemen have seen nothing. GOVERNOR HELP US.
Government employees are all overpaid, sucking the taxpayers dry.

If you don't like your pay, quit and get a better job.
World News Tonight

Washington, DC

#45547 Jan 9, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
2013 will prove to be another year tea bags must show pure desperation and meaningless anger, ha ha ahhhhhhh dumb asses
The Costs of Obamacare
As long as I’m talking about alternative health care bills, it’s worth lingering over some of the latest news about the bill we actually got.
First, the C.B.O. has released a new estimate of how much additional discretionary spending — on implementation costs, further subsidies for new and existing programs, etc.— health care reform is likely to generate over the first 10 years.
The total comes to $115 billion above and beyond the official price tag, a sum that would almost wipe out the bill’s projected deficit savings in the first decade.
http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/12/t...
ha ha ahhhhhhh dumb asses
TaxNoMore

Please fcking leave...nobody wants you...just like your mother..

Just pretend were all your nice mother before you get hurt...of course we're not interested in changing your diddies but we know you're a fraud..

Hey, so now you are relying on C.B.O. numbers, when its convienient for you to do so only but otherwise their numbers are useless...

You Tea Baggers are goiing down hard...hahahhahaha

But you're a true piece of trash....
Abel Mann

New Castle, PA

#45548 Jan 9, 2013
Abel Mann wrote:
Mayor nutter killed so many dreams.
I don't get it.
The cops are being given everything they ask for like a 19% raise?!?!
ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Wait a minute..the mayor just signed that with NO hesitation!!!!!
The Millionaire Cop Next Door
posted by RICH KARLGAARD
It is said that government workers now make, on average, 30% more than private sector workers.
Put that fantasy aside.
It far underestimates the real figures.
By my calculations, government workers make more than twice as much.
Government workers are America’s fastest-growing millionaires.
Doubt it?
Then ask yourself:
What is the net present value of an $80,000 annual pension payout with additional full health benefits?
Working backward, the total NPV would depend on expected returns of a basket of safe investments–blue chip stocks, dividends and U.S. Treasury bonds.
Investment pros like my friend Barry Glassman say 4% is a reasonable return today.
That’s a pitiful yield, isn’t it?
It is sure to disappoint the scores of millions of baby boomers who will soon enter retirement with nothing more than their desiccated 401(k) s, down 30% on average from 30 months ago, and a bit of Social Security.
Based on this small but unfortunately realistic 4% return, an $80,000 annual pension payout implies a rather large pot of money behind it–$2 million, to be precise.
That’s a lot.
One might guess that a $2 million stash would be in the 95th percentile for the 77 million baby boomers who will soon face retirement.
That $2 million also happens to be the implied booty of your average California policeman who retires at age 55.
Typical cities in California have a police officer’s retirement plan that works as follows: 3% at 50.
As the North County Times of Carlsbad, Calif., explains:
Carlsbad offers its police and firefighters a “3-percent-at-50″ retirement plan, meaning that emergency services workers who retire at age 50 can get 3 percent of their highest salary times the number of years they have worked for the city.
City officials have said that in Carlsbad, the average firefighter or police officer typically retires at age 55 and has 28 years of service.
Using the 3 percent salary calculation, that person would receive an annual city pension of $76,440.
That does not include health benefits, which might push real retirement compensation close to $100,000 a year.
Who are America’s fastest-growing class of millionaires?
They are
*police officers,
*firefighters,
*teachers
*federal bureaucrats
who, unless things change drastically, will be paid something near their full salaries every year–until death–after retiring in their mid-50s.
That is equivalent to a retirement sum worth millions of dollars.
If you further ask the question:
How much salary would it take to live, save a build a $2 million stash over a 30-year career, the answer would be:
somewhere close to $75,000 more than the nominal salary, if you include all the tax bites associated with earning, saving and investing money.
In other words, if a police officer, firefighter, teacher or federal bureaucrat is making $75,000 a year, she is effectively making twice that amount.
Implied in her annual pension payout is that she diligently saved half of her annual salary–after taxes–in order to save, invest and build–again, after taxes–the $2 million pot.
So when you hear that government workers now make, on average, 30% more than private sector workers, you are not getting the full story.
Government workers make more than twice as much as private sector workers, on average, when you include the net present value of their pensions.
http://blogs.forbes.com/digitalrules/2010/06/...
Government employees are all overpaid, sucking the taxpayers dry.
/////

Stop using my name, loser.

/////

West Mifflin, Pa

#45555 Jan 9, 2013
Another example of total disregard for our Constitution.

Will any of you liberals ever see what this POS is up to?

----------

Biden On Guns: Executive Order Is On The Table.

Obama abuses the Executive Order privilege again.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

West Mifflin, Pa

#45556 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating warrior tea bag still posting that bull shit that proves his ignorance, amusing, pathetic. The tea bags are all out of political debate now that president Obama has easily won again. 2013 will prove to be another year tea bags must show pure desperation and meaningless anger, ha ha ahhhhhhh dumb asses

Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man.

Topix's number one dumbass.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#45557 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt puppy, dan the man is not who I am but if you prefer to assume, then assume dumb ass. Isn't it pathetic all you got is false claims to make that only you racial hating tea bags must believe?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45558 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Mutt puppy, dan the man is not who I am but if you prefer to assume, then assume dumb ass. Isn't it pathetic all you got is false claims to make that only you racial hating tea bags must believe?
What part of....Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man. Topix's number one dumbass do you not understand?

Portland, Oregon

#45559 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt puppy, what part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand? dumb ass tea bag. If your not here to debate a issue then what the hell are you posting for? my bad, I withdraw the question as your big time tea bag racial hating skill is to make false claims no patriotic American voter buying as reality and you really do know this much
truth

Erie, PA

#45563 Jan 9, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
What part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand?
KKK'S 1ST TARGETS WERE REPUBLICANS
Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites
The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.
An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.
The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book
“Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.
“Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective,” Barton said in his book.
“Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings.”
http://www.wnd.com/2007/10/44171/
the racial hating tea bags
eg: see "Southern Strategy" moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Strateg...
Former Governor

Latrobe, PA

#45570 Jan 9, 2013
I will vote for Tom Corbett

Portland, Oregon

#45571 Jan 9, 2013
The racial hating tea bag warrior taxi has no option but to make a failed attempt at being creative with my words that I had previously posted, what a ignorant dumb ass taxi proves himself to be daily. The tea bag club had no public rally in any state in 2011 against president obama but they do know that would of failed as well. The racial hating tea bags sure loved joe walsh but what happened? that dumb ass got beat by a true war hero.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45572 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Mutt puppy, what part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand? dumb ass tea bag. If your not here to debate a issue then what the hell are you posting for? my bad, I withdraw the question as your big time tea bag racial hating skill is to make false claims no patriotic American voter buying as reality and you really do know this much
Once again I'll ask...What part of....Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man. Topix's number one dumbass do you not understand?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45573 Jan 9, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
Democrats have been running our inner-cities for the past 30 to 40 years, and blacks are still complaining about the same problems.
More than $7 trillion dollars have been spent on poverty programs since Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty with little, if any, impact on poverty.
The black race doesn't have the ability to comprehend they are the modern day slaves of the far left liberal party known as Democrat.

Their ignorance is astonishing.

Portland, Oregon

#45574 Jan 9, 2013
You continue with that racial hating tea bag wishy-washy thinking im someone other then bobby 6464 as I find amusement in that and I feel honored by that ignorant thought, ha ha ahh ha ahh dumb ass mutt puppy. You tea bags have only a proven history for losing elections. Hey moronic tea bag mutt puppy, when will you pull your head out of your ass? probably never as that is against the racial hating tea bag mantra, huh mutt?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45575 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
You continue with that racial hating tea bag wishy-washy thinking im someone other then bobby 6464 as I find amusement in that and I feel honored by that ignorant thought, ha ha ahh ha ahh dumb ass mutt puppy. You tea bags have only a proven history for losing elections. Hey moronic tea bag mutt puppy, when will you pull your head out of your ass? probably never as that is against the racial hating tea bag mantra, huh mutt?
You are the perfect example of the modern day slave. Unable to see beyond your monthly government check. The democrats own your dumbass. Your ignorance shows in every post you make. You should be ashamed of yourself.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

#45576 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Another example of total disregard for our Constitution.
Will any of you liberals ever see what this POS is up to?
will any of you wingnuts ever show President Obama the respect he deserves?

Portland, Oregon

#45577 Jan 9, 2013
Cletus, the racist tea bag club cannot do no such thing as show president obama any kind of respect, he is black. You tell him mutt boy
See the truth

New Castle, PA

#45578 Jan 9, 2013
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.

Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Marisa Winston huh

Chambersburg, PA

#45581 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.
Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GfFVKqHWJU0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you need to quit listening to Rush. you do know he lies, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Pirates booty 5,504
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Oct 27 overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]