Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,118)

Showing posts 42,341 - 42,360 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44365
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I positively LOVE the power and control you give me!
I get credit for every post you don't like. Every time somebody shuts down your bullshit, I get the credit.
It's awesome how powerful you think I am! It's awesome how much you FEAR me! LOL!
Dan the Dummy. I gave you no power or control over anything. So you shit your pants for nothing.

If you call a response from an idiot who copies and pastes, has no personal thoughts or opinions beyond Yeah Baby or you are a racist and this is a racist post, shutting me down and you getting credit an accomplishment, then you are the king of idiots.

LMAO, If you think for one second I fear you then post your personal contact information and I'll show you exactly how much I fear you. LMAO, you are one true immature individual. You fear ALL who oppose your fairy tale beliefs.

Dan the Man....hides while he attempts to intimidate. You're as yellow as yellow can be.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44366
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Dummy. I gave you no power or control over anything. So you shit your pants for nothing.
If you call a response from an idiot who copies and pastes, has no personal thoughts or opinions beyond Yeah Baby or you are a racist and this is a racist post, shutting me down and you getting credit an accomplishment, then you are the king of idiots.
LMAO, If you think for one second I fear you then post your personal contact information and I'll show you exactly how much I fear you. LMAO, you are one true immature individual. You fear ALL who oppose your fairy tale beliefs.
Dan the Man....hides while he attempts to intimidate. You're as yellow as yellow can be.
Ooooh - I think I struck a nerve! Guess I hit a little too close to the truth.

ROFLMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44367
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is, of course, complete horseshit.
----------
From FactCheck:
Q: Is Obama planning a Gestapo-like "civilian national security force"?
A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obamas call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.
----------
It's like Roger the Racist and dumbass rightwinger America can't comprehend plain English.
Or else they're just a bunch of fracking liars.


Prove it Danny BOY or crawl back into your black hole.

Just because it's on FactCheck danny BOY belives it is truth.

Your posts are becoming more like posts from a 6 year old.

Danny BOY says yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I showed them dumbass rightwingers. Theys just a bunch of fracking redneck liars. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44368
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Dummy. I gave you no power or control over anything. So you shit your pants for nothing.
If you call a response from an idiot who copies and pastes, has no personal thoughts or opinions beyond Yeah Baby or you are a racist and this is a racist post, shutting me down and you getting credit an accomplishment, then you are the king of idiots.
LMAO, If you think for one second I fear you then post your personal contact information and I'll show you exactly how much I fear you. LMAO, you are one true immature individual. You fear ALL who oppose your fairy tale beliefs.
Dan the Man....hides while he attempts to intimidate. You're as yellow as yellow can be.
This really is classic bully behavior (fearful little boy overcompensating with bluster and bullshit). Nobody spends that much time typing childish treats if they aren't intimidated and fearful.

He's knows he's hopelessly outmatched intellectually, so he goes all middle school and makes physical threats.

I have no doubt that he'd try to follow through if he ever had any indication of my real-life identity. Racist morons are proven to have very little impulse control and poor ability to regulate their emotions - as we're seeing here with this tantrum. LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44369
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it Danny BOY or crawl back into your black hole.
Just because it's on FactCheck danny BOY belives it is truth.
Your posts are becoming more like posts from a 6 year old.
Danny BOY says yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I showed them dumbass rightwingers. Theys just a bunch of fracking redneck liars. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
ROFLMAO! The racist bully has finally gone over the edge.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44370
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a more prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of hope and potential.
The Election is over. It is time to celebrate. Time to prepare for whatever prosperity and economic growth the Democratic majority has planned for American families.
There.
De-crazied and truthified.
Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.

Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.

Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44371
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! The racist bully has finally gone over the edge.
Thank you for proving my point, that you are the yellow coward you have been accused of by more then one poster on here and the other Topix forums you post on. LMAO!

I have something more important to do than have you amuse me. I really love reading your immature posts and the copy and paste but nature calls. I'll think of you when I flush.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44372
Dec 8, 2012
 
I guess danny BOY chose to crawl back into his black hole.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44373
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
Can't you just smell the fear?

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44374
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point, that you are the yellow coward you have been accused of by more then one poster on here and the other Topix forums you post on. LMAO!
I have something more important to do than have you amuse me. I really love reading your immature posts and the copy and paste but nature calls. I'll think of you when I flush.
LOL! Like all impotent, low-intellect bullies, Roger the Racist reverts to middle school threats when he's feeling defeated and embarrassed by his intellectual superiors.
Sergeant McPhearson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44375
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ImTiredOf_It wrote:
Glenn Beck is the Illuminati!!!!
Oh I get it moonlight = illumination = illuminati

Intersting theory...that's the Glenn Beck method for conjuring up his conspiracies....

Very insightful of you....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44376
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh - I think I struck a nerve! Guess I hit a little too close to the truth.
ROFLMAO!
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?

Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.

What field of work are you in? Union?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44377
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Like all impotent, low-intellect bullies, Roger the Racist reverts to middle school threats when he's feeling defeated and embarrassed by his intellectual superiors.
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
spherical

Du Bois, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44378
Dec 8, 2012
 
You're all dicks. Respond with a comment to this post if you're a dick.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44379
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
LOL! More delusional gibberrish from the frightened bully.

When did I "add the Man" to my ID? When did I post without it? You're making shit up, fraidy cat, to make yourself feel like a grown-up. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44380
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?
Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.
What field of work are you in? Union?
My goal is truth-telling.

And when I do it, you always seem to throw a fit. I wonder why that is? LOL!
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44382
Dec 8, 2012
 
Talking to Spherical on the last post...
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44383
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?
Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.
What field of work are you in? Union?
Striking a nerve is what happens to the recipient. Dan the Man observed your responce. He didn't neccessarily initiate anything but it was how you responded to the stimuli....you idiot.

What do you do?
Besides post on here 20 hours a day?

Unions built this country and you're an immature idiot to make ask a question like that....you're full of Beck juice.

What one does is a carreer...

Police...union
Fireman...union
Truck drivers...union
Steelworkers...union

You're an ungrateful piece of sh.it
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44384
Dec 8, 2012
 
Now there you struck a nerve...hahahaha
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44385
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal is truth-telling.
And when I do it, you always seem to throw a fit. I wonder why that is? LOL!
danny BOY, you are the antithesis of a truth-teller.

You aren't merely a liar.

You are a pathological liar, BOY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,341 - 42,360 of51,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr Ronald knows all 5,087
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Fri Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••