Changes

West Mifflin, PA

#45442 Jan 4, 2013
Hey, Abraham Lincoln was Republican and was assassinated for freeing slaves. Democrats were all racial back in the days of Lincoln. Many were part of the hate group, KKK. It's irony that Obama is a Democrat, because Democrats were all in on the racism.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45443 Jan 4, 2013
I'm
the
"poster" child
for
mental illness.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45454 Jan 4, 2013
Obama, Infanticide & Abortion Playlist / Educational Videos

&li st=PL6D142912AC29CBFC

West Mifflin, Pa

#45455 Jan 4, 2013
How Does Planned Parenthood Celebrate Black History Month? Anti-Abortion

&li st=PL6D142912AC29CBFC
World News Tonight

Elizabeth, NJ

#45456 Jan 4, 2013
Don't pay any attention to him...

just let him die a slow painful death...
Phil

Latrobe, PA

#45459 Jan 4, 2013
Who cares.....the governor was elected......STOP THIS STUPID POSTING.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45463 Jan 4, 2013
Have I mentioned lately

I'm a racist dumbass?
Just sayin'.
Phil

Latrobe, PA

#45464 Jan 4, 2013
Get rid of this post

West Mifflin, Pa

#45470 Jan 5, 2013
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
PRESIDENT: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our governors make our license plates.
But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45471 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
PRESIDENT: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our governors make our license plates.
But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
It's the democrat way..... Incompetency
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45472 Jan 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I was recently contacted by the creator of A field Negro.com and he shared some interesting things to me about the black man.
Below there are lots of pictures of Americaís prestigious African American men, and with them all you will find a white woman!!!
What does this mean for the black woman?
What does this mean for the mothers who birthed these men?
The black woman is the last woman to try interracial dating-this collage should show all black women that finding a brothers love is no easy task-itís time that black women start exploring all races for dating?
READ MORE AT MADAMPREZIDENT.COM
I'm a racist dumbass?

////

Stop imitating me.

////

West Mifflin, Pa

#45473 Jan 5, 2013
Thomas Jefferson was a very remarkable man who started learning very early in life and never stopped.

At 5, began studying under his cousin's tutor.
At 9, studied Latin, Greek and French.
At 14, studied classical literature and additional languages.
At 16, entered the College of William and Mary.
At 19, studied Law for 5 years starting under George Wythe.
At 23, started his own law practice.
At 25, was elected to the Virginia House of Burgesses.
At 31, wrote the widely circulated "Summary View of the Rights of British America‚ and retired from his law practice.
At 32, was a Delegate to the Second Continental Congress.
At 33, wrote the Declaration of Independence .
At 33, took three years to revise Virginia 's legal code and wrote a Public Education bill and a statute for Religious Freedom.
At 36, was elected the second Governor of Virginia succeeding Patrick Henry.
At 40, served in Congress for two years.
At 41, was the American minister to France and negotiated commercial treaties with European nations along with Ben Frank lin and John Adams.
At 46, served as the first Secretary of State under George Washington.
At 53, served as Vice President and was elected president of the American Philosophical Society.
At 55, drafted the Kentucky Resolutions and became the active
head of Republican Party.
At 57, was elected the third president of the United States .
At 60, obtained the Louisiana Purchase doubling the nation's size.
At 61, was elected to a second term as President.
At 65, retired to Monticello .
At 80, helped President Monroe shape the Monroe Doctrine.
At 81, almost single-handedly created the University of Virginia and served as its first president.
At 83, died on the 50th anniversary of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence along with John Adams.

Thomas Jefferson knew because he himself studied the previous failed attempts at government. He understood actual history, the nature of God, his laws and the nature of man. That happens to be way more than what most understand today. Jefferson really knew his stuff. A voice from the past to lead us in the future:

John F. Kennedy held a dinner in the white House for a group of the brightest minds in the nation at that time. He made this statement:"This is perhaps the assembly of the most intelligence ever to gather at one time in the White House with the exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."

West Mifflin, Pa

#45474 Jan 5, 2013
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
World News Tonight

Newark, NJ

#45475 Jan 5, 2013
Good Job everybody ignoring the creepy bastard...

I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.

Can you blame her? Hell no...he's been a little creep all his life...
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....

I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...

So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?

I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah

WE ARE WATCHING YOU.....hahaaaaaha
truth

Erie, PA

#45476 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
--Thomas Jefferson
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
This site proves that half of this stuff is BS.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/j/jeffer...
Gringo

Chicago, IL

#45480 Jan 5, 2013
World News Tonight wrote:
I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....
I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...
So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?
I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah
You accuse TaxNoMore of your own behaviors. Project much? You must really hate yourself.

Check your spelling of restaint, propogate and adicted. Talk about being a stupid ba.star.d.
Merle

Harrisburg, PA

#45481 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
--Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
-- Thomas Jefferson
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#45482 Jan 5, 2013
Hey, Merle, how's Daryl?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45483 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>This site proves that half of this stuff is BS.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/j/jeffer...
Half of this stuff...you call it stuff? It's BS?

I see the following.....Unproven! This quote was not found in the Jeffersonian Cyclopedia but several websites have attributed this to Jefferson.

Unproven by your website means it's a lie or BS? I say you're BS.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45484 Jan 5, 2013
World News Tonight wrote:
So keep ignoring...
You are what is know as a hypocrite, muffin boy. I see you never got spell check...it is free son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) 56 min trav 50
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Fri SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Fri vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs