Tax No Smores

Paterson, NJ

#45195 Dec 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man is rewriting the Constitution and has all the answers for us.
Dan the Man outlining a set of short-term demands:
Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Abolition of all right of inheritance.
Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
Free education for all children in public schools.
Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production.
//////////
The implementation of these policies would, as believed by Dan the Man,Marx and Engels, be a precursor to the stateless and classless society.
I'm a racist and I play basketball with the truth every Sunday..

I like to dribble and slobber all over the place...its from the medications I'm on sometimes...

I like Dan the Man he always puts me in my place because I'm such a lieing sack of sh.it but he has this unique ability to neutralize all my racist nonsense banter with logic and reason...

This is something my softmindedness can not comprehend so I have to rely on his superior intellect to shed light on my shortcomings...

Some people feel that my shortcomings are really really short especially Marisa ...that dumb ass doesn't know squat...hahahahhaaa

Well you know what they say "It takes one to know one" but really Marisa is such a wonderful woman...
She's just a big fat sweetie pie, now isn't she Uncle Jed?

Well I'm back on my meds now....and life is so much better...

Talk to you all later...
Sick

Greencastle, PA

#45202 Dec 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
From Thomas Friedman:
Send in the Clowns
But if Republicans continue to be led around by, and live in fear of, a base that denies global warming after Hurricane Sandy and refuses to ban assault weapons after Sandy Hook
ó a base that would rather see every Americanís taxes rise rather than increase taxes on millionaires ó the party has no future.
It canít win with a base that is at war with math,
physics,
human biology,
economics
and common-sense gun laws all at the
same time.
The reality is that "8,000 new members" have the joined the National Rifle Association (NRA) every day since the terrible crime at Sandy Hook Elementary School was committed.
To be clear,
NRA membership always grows in the days after any incident where gun rights are called into question.
But reports indicate that these numbers
-- 8,000 a day --
"dwarf past trends."
//////////
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE......
..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
You are one sick puppy.
Jimo

Pittsburgh, PA

#45203 Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone really care about the steeler game on sunday?
Marvelous Marvin

Chambersburg, PA

#45209 Dec 28, 2012
Jimo wrote:
Does anyone really care about the steeler game on sunday?
Steelers are toast. Thanks to fat faced Roethisberger. Keep wearing your hat on backwards Roethisberger, It verifies your stupidity!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45213 Dec 28, 2012
Santa wrote:
Is Obama Hussein back from his 18th vacation yet
More than both Bush's combined
Muslims love Hawaii
Have you been to Hawaii? There's a lot to love about it.

And your contention that President Obama has vacationed more than both Bush and Lil Bush combined is plain dishonest;

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/235844/deco...
more to come

Wellsboro, PA

#45214 Dec 28, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
And your contention that President Obama has vacationed more than both Bush and Lil Bush combined is plain dishonest;
That article refers to Obama's decision not to go to Israel as being in good company and list that crook Nixon first. Couldn't you google a better article?
Daytron

Melbourne, Australia

#45216 Dec 28, 2012
Even here in Australia we know Tom rocks!
Marvelous Marvin

Chambersburg, PA

#45217 Dec 28, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you....dishonest.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45218 Dec 28, 2012
Marvelous Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>Like you....dishonest.
thanks for that fine contribution to the thread.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45219 Dec 28, 2012
more to come wrote:
<quoted text>That article refers to Obama's decision not to go to Israel as being in good company and list that crook Nixon first. Couldn't you google a better article?
me thinks you don't read well. The article clearly debunks the myth that President Obama spends a lot of time on vacation, along with other wingnut lies!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45220 Dec 28, 2012
Santa wrote:
Both Bush's majority of vacations were to there own ranch on there dollar. Not our tax payer dollars
At the tune of apprx 4 million per trip that tax payers are tied of . Monique and Unique don't that many vacations
Or fly by's of the statue of Liberty with Air Force One
Pay attention people you won't recognize this country in four years.
The President never travels on his own dime, not even to their own Ranch. What; you think Bush jumped on a commercial airline and headed to Crawford, Texas to pretend as if he were clearing brush? Go back to crying about a birth certificate.
Ellie Mae Clampett

Chambersburg, PA

#45221 Dec 28, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
me thinks you don't read well. The article clearly debunks the myth that President Obama spends a lot of time on vacation, along with other wingnut lies!
yep you sure is right. Them thar left wingnuts lfib al da time. Does you like them thar fibs?

Gots ta go beefcakes is on the screened box. I sur does love them:-)thar beefcakes. Hows bout you you like beefcakes or does you like them thar skinny lib men?
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

#45223 Dec 28, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about his contention that Obama is a Muslim?

Where's the outrage Marisa?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#45228 Dec 28, 2012
The racial hating tea bag warrior taxi dumb ass at it again, huh boy?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#45229 Dec 28, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating tea bag warrior taxi dumb ass at it again, huh boy?
He posted the exact same posts in another thread.

He's making progress. He learned how to cut and paste.

But don't tell the other teabaggers about his skills. They'll call him a Progressive. From there, it's a slippery slope to Communism.

Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45230 Dec 29, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about his contention that Obama is a Muslim?
Where's the outrage Marisa?
Which Marisa are you talking to? There are two, just as there are two Dan the Man. Someone likes to use other poster's names. I guess that's how they get their jollys....pretending.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45231 Dec 29, 2012
I support me, Dan the Man, King of Topix, to be governor of Pennsylvania
bobby6464

Chambersburg, PA

#45232 Dec 29, 2012
make me you lt gov. me and you is so alike. we like two peas in a pod. we thinks aliketo. me me me make me lt governer. i be so loyal to you king dan the man because i loves you. we so much alike some think we are the same.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#45233 Dec 29, 2012
Marisa posting as me, again and the dumb ass racist tea bags buy it. They really do, don't they mentally challenged and medicated marisa? if posting as me comforts your ignorant tired pathetic ass please proceed. Your still the best Internet little chicken shit.
Sopper

Mansfield, OH

#45234 Dec 29, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Marisa posting as me, again and the dumb ass racist tea bags buy it. They really do, don't they mentally challenged and medicated marisa? if posting as me comforts your ignorant tired pathetic ass please proceed. Your still the best Internet little chicken shit.
No it was David Crosby posting. He is addicted to taking names and stiring up his nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr snackman 5,690
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover 17 hr Birder1810 1
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web