|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Obama's Media Matters Goon Squad
Abuse Of Power:
The Justice Department has been caught colluding with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to suppress critics who've embarrassed the Obama administration.
What is this, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela?
Based on a cache of internal Justice Department e-mails obtained by the Daily Caller,
Attorney Gen. Eric Holder's press staff has been collaborating all along with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to smear any reporter asking uncomfortable questions,
to discourage whistle-blowers,
to discredit political watchdogs and to suppress damaging news about what's going on in the Obama administration.
The Daily Caller found dozens of pages of e-mails between DOJ Public Affairs Director Tracy Schnakler and Media Matters staffers planning and discussing how to attack reporters who covered scandals such as the Black Panther voter suppression case,
and the Fast and Furious scandal where DOJ sold thousands of guns to Mexico's notorious crime cartels
ó the truth of which DOJ didn't want to get out.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0918 ...
I guess that's pretty typical on your side.
Your side is dwindleing fast you idiot...

Pretty soon you'll be the only one left...

You are a dieing breed...with your distortions and believe me you're very much distorting the truth on here to suit your warped views.

But its all coming down around you...but soon enough you're kind will evaporate and when I say it will not happen soon enough...

You're a treasononus son a bit.ch ...and you're no patriot..

You are a parrot but not a patriot....you're vile nature will not go unpunished

You receive retribution for your hate....

Have a nice day loser boy
Homeland Security

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
No rights have been taken away by Obama.
//////////
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
What a vile piece of sh.it you are....

You're worthless and you're kharma will catch you...I know it already has to a certain extent because look at your stupid pathetic life...

You're such a loser already but the worst is yet to come for you...

You can blame democrats if you want for your vile existance but that's just an excuse for your miserable life...
See people like you always have to have someone to blame..

Let me give you a hint loser boy...its not the democrats
You're a miserable pile of crap because of your very own limitations...

You see your mind is too soft to filter the juice that you've been drinking...
You've been getting drunk on the wrong beverages...and now look at you...

Look what's its done...

Ewwwww you're one nasty, bitter human being trying to blame everyone else for your situation...

You need to seek professional help before its too late and you hurt someone...

You have no respect for other people and that's a fact. You do not deserve anyone else's respect either

You act like an immature child....that's how I know your problems stem from your relatinship wiith your mommy.
She must not have liked you very much but hey I'm sure you will not let her down...you'll fulfill you're demeaning autrosity destiny I'm sure...

Do you have your Bushmaster ....because you're a little man and a little man needs a big gun to compensate for your tiny d.I.c.k.
Oh yeah and your tiny brain too...don't want to leave out that detail

good night loser...
Rachel Rachel

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> If you would like to know just email her from the site where the article is published. I see you post from different locations. Do you live in Clearfield?
You might have given her a bit of credit for writing the essay and added a link to the rest of the article. I've been to Clearfield many times and have found it to be a delightful town with friendly people.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Rachel Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>You might have given her a bit of credit for writing the essay and added a link to the rest of the article. I've been to Clearfield many times and have found it to be a delightful town with friendly people.
I usually don't post something I come across on the net. You are correct I should of given credit.

Clearfield has its good points and bad points.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Homeland Security wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know I do feel bad and I apolagise to all the good parrots out there by comparing you're fellow low-life to them
But,
He continually parrots the garbage being spewed out by the extreme right wing trash media...
Rush Limbaugh...oh yeah..."everybody knows" he's a bullshit artist
Glenn Beck...the conspiracy theory generator...an endless steam of lies and
misinformation for him to draw from..
The Drudge Report...yes its nothing but sludge
Fox News...oh yeah ...they're misinformed and so are you
And a host of other crazy ass sources...
So extremely sorry to all the good parrots out there but he's. Yeah I guess you could call me a parrot racist...
You're so clever too.
The garbage you speak of comes from both sides. Is one side really better than the other?
Real Republican

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore is a false flag, flamebaiting troll,who makes real conservatives, and Republicans look like racist jerks.The perception that his views represent the party's views cost us the election.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Real Republican wrote:
TaxNoMore is a false flag, flamebaiting troll,who makes real conservatives, and Republicans look like racist jerks.The perception that his views represent the party's views cost us the election.
I would argue that there are radicals on both sides but TaxNoMore is so far over the top that, at least on this forum, there is no one on the left that spews comparable babble. I quit reading his post long ago because it's the same regurgitated shit over and over and over. I don't believe he posses an original or coherent thought. I'm starting to think he is autistic with dementia, is that possible? There is some sort of mental disability there, no normal person is that heartless and hate-filled.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would argue that there are radicals on both sides but TaxNoMore is so far over the top that, at least on this forum, there is no one on the left that spews comparable babble. I quit reading his post long ago because it's the same regurgitated shit over and over and over. I don't believe he posses an original or coherent thought. I'm starting to think he is autistic with dementia, is that possible? There is some sort of mental disability there, no normal person is that heartless and hate-filled.
Use your own name, troll. Stop impersonating me and get a life...... of your own!
Marisa

Orrstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> Use your own name, troll. Stop impersonating me and get a life...... of your own!
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?

Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...

If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
Marisa

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I used to be an exotic dancer. Then i gained all that weight....I'm sooooooo dpressed....
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?
Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...
If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
I'm the only Marisa with a "personal massager" named dan the man!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
"First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
Have a pleasant day.
Obama is a good man!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
"This guy's done everything right.
He's raised his family right.
He's fought his way all the way to the top of the Harvard Law Review, in a blind test becomes head of the Review, the top editor there.
Everything he's done is clean as a whistle.
He's never, not only broken any law, he's never done anything wrong.
He's the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American.
And all they do is trash the guy."
Have a pleasant Obamagasm day.
You have finally seen the light. Yes, Obama, has done everything right.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get bent troll
Dan Da Man

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I'M da MAN !
Marisa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Marisa either...I'm the only true Marisa.

Id love Dave Rogers if he weren't so gay....
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Darden Restaurants Profit Plunges 37 Percent After Bad Publicity Over Attempt To Skirt Obamacare

The decline in traffic comes despite the companyís efforts to revamp the menus and marketing for its flagship chains. At Olive Garden, the company rolled out an updated advertising campaign and introduced more light and affordable dishes. At Red Lobster, it added options for people who donít like seafood.

But the company said revenue at U.S. restaurants open at least a year fell 2.7 percent for its three biggest chains during the quarter; it fell 3.2 percent at Olive Garden, 2.7 percent at Red Lobster and 0.8 percent at LongHorn Steakhouse. The figure is a key metric because it strips out the impact of newly opened and closed locations.

----------

That's called poetic justice.

LOL!
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
Darden Restaurants Profit Plunges 37 Percent After Bad Publicity Over Attempt To Skirt Obamacare
The decline in traffic comes despite the companyís efforts to revamp the menus and marketing for its flagship chains. At Olive Garden, the company rolled out an updated advertising campaign and introduced more light and affordable dishes. At Red Lobster, it added options for people who donít like seafood.
But the company said revenue at U.S. restaurants open at least a year fell 2.7 percent for its three biggest chains during the quarter; it fell 3.2 percent at Olive Garden, 2.7 percent at Red Lobster and 0.8 percent at LongHorn Steakhouse. The figure is a key metric because it strips out the impact of newly opened and closed locations.
----------
That's called poetic justice.
LOL!
No it's called the economy is tanking. What a clueless idiot you are! LOL
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Marisa either...I'm the only true Marisa.
Id love Dave Rogers if he weren't so gay....
you don't have the balls to be me, use your own name stalker!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

U.S. 3Q GDP Growth Revised Higher

The U.S. economy grew faster than previously estimated in the third quarter as exports and government spending provided a lift, but that boost is likely to be lost amid slowing global demand and a move towards tighter fiscal policy.

Gross domestic product expanded at a 3.1 percent annual rate, the Commerce Department said in its third estimate on Thursday, up from the 2.7 percent pace reported last month.

It was the fastest growth since late 2011 and also reflected a slightly better pace of consumer spending than previously estimated.

Economists polled by Reuters had expected GDP growth would be raised to a 2.8 percent pace. Exports grew at a 1.9 percent rate, rather than 1.1 percent.

----------

The only reason anyone would claim "the economy is tanking" is if they were a lying piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,383
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 20 hr Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••