Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#45040 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> Use your own name, troll. Stop impersonating me and get a life...... of your own!
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?

Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...

If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
Marisa

Pittsburgh, PA

#45041 Dec 20, 2012
I used to be an exotic dancer. Then i gained all that weight....I'm sooooooo dpressed....
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45042 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are the only person named "Marisa" in the whole world, right?
Stupidity like this is how we know its really you...
If you don't want an impersonator, pick a unique name and register, and it will never happen again.
I'm the only Marisa with a "personal massager" named dan the man!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45044 Dec 20, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
"First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
Have a pleasant day.
Obama is a good man!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45045 Dec 20, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
"This guy's done everything right.
He's raised his family right.
He's fought his way all the way to the top of the Harvard Law Review, in a blind test becomes head of the Review, the top editor there.
Everything he's done is clean as a whistle.
He's never, not only broken any law, he's never done anything wrong.
He's the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American.
And all they do is trash the guy."
Have a pleasant Obamagasm day.
You have finally seen the light. Yes, Obama, has done everything right.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45046 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get bent troll
Dan Da Man

New Albany, IN

#45048 Dec 20, 2012
I'M da MAN !
Marisa

Baltimore, MD

#45049 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Marisa either...I'm the only true Marisa.

Id love Dave Rogers if he weren't so gay....
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#45050 Dec 20, 2012
Darden Restaurants Profit Plunges 37 Percent After Bad Publicity Over Attempt To Skirt Obamacare

The decline in traffic comes despite the companyís efforts to revamp the menus and marketing for its flagship chains. At Olive Garden, the company rolled out an updated advertising campaign and introduced more light and affordable dishes. At Red Lobster, it added options for people who donít like seafood.

But the company said revenue at U.S. restaurants open at least a year fell 2.7 percent for its three biggest chains during the quarter; it fell 3.2 percent at Olive Garden, 2.7 percent at Red Lobster and 0.8 percent at LongHorn Steakhouse. The figure is a key metric because it strips out the impact of newly opened and closed locations.

----------

That's called poetic justice.

LOL!
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45051 Dec 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Darden Restaurants Profit Plunges 37 Percent After Bad Publicity Over Attempt To Skirt Obamacare
The decline in traffic comes despite the companyís efforts to revamp the menus and marketing for its flagship chains. At Olive Garden, the company rolled out an updated advertising campaign and introduced more light and affordable dishes. At Red Lobster, it added options for people who donít like seafood.
But the company said revenue at U.S. restaurants open at least a year fell 2.7 percent for its three biggest chains during the quarter; it fell 3.2 percent at Olive Garden, 2.7 percent at Red Lobster and 0.8 percent at LongHorn Steakhouse. The figure is a key metric because it strips out the impact of newly opened and closed locations.
----------
LOL!
No it's called the economy is tanking. What a clueless idiot you are! LOL
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45052 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Marisa either...I'm the only true Marisa.
Id love Dave Rogers if he weren't so gay....
you don't have the balls to be me, use your own name stalker!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#45053 Dec 20, 2012
U.S. 3Q GDP Growth Revised Higher

The U.S. economy grew faster than previously estimated in the third quarter as exports and government spending provided a lift, but that boost is likely to be lost amid slowing global demand and a move towards tighter fiscal policy.

Gross domestic product expanded at a 3.1 percent annual rate, the Commerce Department said in its third estimate on Thursday, up from the 2.7 percent pace reported last month.

It was the fastest growth since late 2011 and also reflected a slightly better pace of consumer spending than previously estimated.

Economists polled by Reuters had expected GDP growth would be raised to a 2.8 percent pace. Exports grew at a 1.9 percent rate, rather than 1.1 percent.

----------

The only reason anyone would claim "the economy is tanking" is if they were a lying piece of shit.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45054 Dec 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent troll
Love ya muffin!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#45055 Dec 20, 2012
LMAO!!

----------

Speaker Boehner plan to avert 'fiscal cliff' fails

WASHINGTON ó House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, was handed a stunning defeat late Thursday by members of his own party who refused to support his "Plan B" to avoid the year-end "fiscal cliff" that threatens to send the economy in to a recession.

GOP leaders worked intensely Thursday to build support for Boehner's two-pronged legislative effort to cut spending and extend current tax rates for all but those earning $1 million or above, but they could not convince enough Republicans to vote for the proposal in the face of what was expected to be unanimous opposition from Democrats.

----------

How do you spell loser?

B - O - E - H - N - E - R

LMAO!
facts do not lie dtm does

Chambersburg, PA

#45056 Dec 20, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
LMAO!!
----------
Speaker Boehner plan to avert 'fiscal cliff' fails
WASHINGTON ó House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, was handed a stunning defeat late Thursday by members of his own party who refused to support his "Plan B" to avoid the year-end "fiscal cliff" that threatens to send the economy in to a recession.
GOP leaders worked intensely Thursday to build support for Boehner's two-pronged legislative effort to cut spending and extend current tax rates for all but those earning $1 million or above, but they could not convince enough Republicans to vote for the proposal in the face of what was expected to be unanimous opposition from Democrats.
----------
How do you spell loser?
B - O - E - H - N - E - R
LMAO!
How do you spell liar?

D-A-N-T-H-E-M-A-N
Dan Da Man

New Albany, IN

#45057 Dec 20, 2012
If you are mentally challenged, please let us know. I do not wish to ridicule the unfortunate, but if you are just an idiot alls fair. I think you are handicapped so I will leave you alone.
Dan the Man wrote:
----------
LOL!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#45058 Dec 20, 2012
Dan Da Man wrote:
If you are mentally challenged, please let us know. I do not wish to ridicule the unfortunate, but if you are just an idiot alls fair. I think you are handicapped so I will leave you alone. <quoted text>
I am not handicapped or mentally challenged. I am a genius! I am the smartest person on topix. I know everything and if I don't know the answer, I will make up an answer. I do not lie, but I will make stuff up and I will change the subject in the hopes of winning the debate. Winning is important to me, I MUST win. I am DAN THE MAN! KING OF TOPIX!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#45059 Dec 20, 2012
Say bye to the congressional tea bag club once we go over the fiscal cliff.
Marisa

Baltimore, MD

#45063 Dec 20, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya muffin!
Wink, Wink
Marisa

New Castle, PA

#45065 Dec 21, 2012
I wish you mean people would stop using my name!

Gosh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr tattooed pretzel 5,626
Hanover man not guilty of assault (Jul '08) Jan 24 Greenmachine24 26
Church to collect for McSherrystown fire victims (Apr '13) Jan 22 bob 2
Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan 14 Neil Hoffstot 83
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Dec '14 RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec '14 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec '14 lady 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web