Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,102)

Showing posts 42,021 - 42,040 of51,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homeland Security

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Tim McVeigh was a patriot?
//////////
It was not anti-government rhetoric that inspired McVeigh to do his dastardly deed.
According to the killer himself,
it was the action of the federal government during the Waco raid that incited him to violence.
That the attack on the Federal Office Building took place on the anniversary of the Waco raid underscores the connection.
Bill Clinton was far from blameless in the Waco attack.
While he sought to shift the responsibility to Attorney General Janet Reno,
acting as if he were merely a by-stander,
(just like obummer)
subsequent histories make it clear that he was smarting from criticism that the failure of the feds to act and their continued toleration of the siege showed him to be too weak to be a good president.
He would often complain about the unfairness of this coverage to me as he recounted the events leading up to the Waco raid.
Did the Obama administration deliberately mislead Americans?
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word
“Benghazi"
I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
Awwwk, Awwwk, Awwwwk...does Polly want a cracker?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

DARN IT HILLARY !!!! take some bayer, scratch your nuts and get up to testify. WHAT A SHOW !!!!

playin hookie when its time to get tuff is what a 7 yr old does. excuse after excuse. no wonder you libs love her so much.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

racist !!!!
Homeland Security wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwk, Awwwk, Awwwwk...does Polly want a cracker?
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

1995 - AG Eric Holder: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

It's Coming: Obama Asks For Gun Control Proposals

If you missed President Obama's politically laced speech on Sunday in Newtown, Conn. he hinted extensively about new gun control measures coming down the pike either through legislation or executive order.

Are you ready to have more rights taken and wear a shorter leash?
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.

In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.

So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.

The inflated numbers can't just reflect voters who have moved, because the average voting registration level nationwide is only 70%. The vast majority of voters over the 70% level are not voting because they want to, they are voting because someone is getting them to cast a vote, one way or another. Those 31 counties are most likely the largest counties in Ohio, representing a majority of Ohio voters. This means the number of votes cast above the 70% typical voter registration level easily tops 100,000, the margin Obama won Ohio by.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
1995 - AG Eric Holder: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
LOL! Either you didn't watch the video or you can't understand English.
Homeland Security

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
racist !!!!<quoted text>
I know, I know I do feel bad and I apolagise to all the good parrots out there by comparing you're fellow low-life to them

But,

He continually parrots the garbage being spewed out by the extreme right wing trash media...

Rush Limbaugh...oh yeah..."everybody knows" he's a bullshit artist
Glenn Beck...the conspiracy theory generator...an endless steam of lies and
misinformation for him to draw from..
The Drudge Report...yes its nothing but sludge
Fox News...oh yeah ...they're misinformed and so are you

And a host of other crazy ass sources...

So extremely sorry to all the good parrots out there but he's. Yeah I guess you could call me a parrot racist...

You're so clever too.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
If you missed President Obama's politically laced speech on Sunday in Newtown, Conn. he hinted extensively about new gun control measures coming down the pike either through legislation or executive order.
Are you ready to have more rights taken and wear a shorter leash?
Any speech the President of the United States gives is, by definition, political.

No rights have been taken away by Obama.

Nobody is wearing a leash (unless they want to. LOL!)
Rachel Rachel

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.
In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.
So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.
The inflated numbers can't just reflect voters who have moved, because the average voting registration level nationwide is only 70%. The vast majority of voters over the 70% level are not voting because they want to, they are voting because someone is getting them to cast a vote, one way or another. Those 31 counties are most likely the largest counties in Ohio, representing a majority of Ohio voters. This means the number of votes cast above the 70% typical voter registration level easily tops 100,000, the margin Obama won Ohio by.
Does Rachel Alexander live in Clearfield?
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud...
Oh boy. Conspiracy theories regarding why Mitt Romney's mystery policies didn't win him the election. And authored by a diehard conservative no less.

As cute as Rachel's attempts at pseudo-journalism are (which I say because, frankly, she's little more than a whiny hack adored by her merry band of like-minded crusaders), no legitimate polls outside of the conservative circle indicated Romney as winning the presidency.

Nate Silver beat the screaming pundits into the dirt yet again with near 100% accuracy and Barack Obama is your president until 2016. If this is such inflammatory rhetoric that it actually drives you to fits of rage, do what so many claimed they would do post-election and never followed up on: leave the country. Take your ball and go (to your new) home. Create your own nation based upon your glorious, staunchly conservative ways and take the dominionists of the Christian Right along to lead you. What harm could it possibly do?

...I mean besides the eventual civil war and inward destruction that would inevitably occur when greedy, fragmented, religious maniacs turn on one another in a mammoth bloodbath of violent dissension, as I illustrated long ago in a previous post.

Not a big Obama supporter. Just an observer who tends to find humor in the many excuses and conspiracies generated by the defeated in why they couldn't handle business in November.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
No rights have been taken away by Obama.
//////////
OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!
GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!*
*THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!**TH RUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!
This is your daily reminder that Barack Obama has retained the presidency and remains your ruler and overlord until 2016.

Have a pleasant day.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Either you didn't watch the video or you can't understand English.
I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Rachel Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>Does Rachel Alexander live in Clearfield?
If you would like to know just email her from the site where the article is published. I see you post from different locations. Do you live in Clearfield?
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy. Conspiracy theories regarding why Mitt Romney's mystery policies didn't win him the election. And authored by a diehard conservative no less.
As cute as Rachel's attempts at pseudo-journalism are (which I say because, frankly, she's little more than a whiny hack adored by her merry band of like-minded crusaders), no legitimate polls outside of the conservative circle indicated Romney as winning the presidency.
Nate Silver beat the screaming pundits into the dirt yet again with near 100% accuracy and Barack Obama is your president until 2016. If this is such inflammatory rhetoric that it actually drives you to fits of rage, do what so many claimed they would do post-election and never followed up on: leave the country. Take your ball and go (to your new) home. Create your own nation based upon your glorious, staunchly conservative ways and take the dominionists of the Christian Right along to lead you. What harm could it possibly do?
...I mean besides the eventual civil war and inward destruction that would inevitably occur when greedy, fragmented, religious maniacs turn on one another in a mammoth bloodbath of violent dissension, as I illustrated long ago in a previous post.
Not a big Obama supporter. Just an observer who tends to find humor in the many excuses and conspiracies generated by the defeated in why they couldn't handle business in November.
This is a little off topic for you isn't it? This is not about the Bible being fairy tales or God doesn't exist? Just taking a break, huh?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
I have no problem understanding it. It was an innocuous talk about ways to reduce gun violence in Washington DC.
Clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

will someone in this administration or the media mention that 442 students were killed this year alone in Chicago - a city which has the strictest gun laws?
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the video, either it's way over your head or your liberal programing prevents you from understanding.
You refer to the fact that he said 'brainwash' in a manner that denoted attempting to aggressively alter the mindsets of citizens in regards to guns? That's not difficult to isolate in the speech. I fail, however, to discern exactly where he asserts that this campaign must pursue a pro-gun control stance.

I'm largely against gun control and feel that it's never actually stated so in this address in either direction. It simply maintains that youth have a view of guns in keeping with the times of 1995; movies and music put forth a very provocative and stylish image of firearms in that time period, in music lyrics and film images. Guns appear to give one power. Action films, rap music/videos, and the then-blossoming video game industry gave them a fashionable appearance as tools of power and influence.

I don't agree with Holder's resume; I believe he's corrupt and has committed crimes and must lawfully answer for them. This press conference, however, is a sign of the times in the mid-90's and little more. Don't let paranoid nuts in the comments section sway you; YouTube commenters are no better than the average Reddit or 4chan poster, and often even more idiotic.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a little off topic for you isn't it? This is not about the Bible being fairy tales or God doesn't exist? Just taking a break, huh?
On the contrary, I've addressed this on numerous occasions. Besides, I managed to mention the 'Christian Right'. So it's not -that- off the mark, right?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Clearfielder wrote:
will someone in this administration or the media mention that 442 students were killed this year alone in Chicago - a city which has the strictest gun laws?
The President already mentioned gun violence in Chicago. It was part of his first statement after the shooting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,021 - 42,040 of51,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••