Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44894 Dec 16, 2012
GWC wrote:
<quoted text>
TaxNoMore
I play basketball with the facts every Sunday....
It's a shame the other six days of the week you don't play with the facts.

One could say you're not playing with a full deck.
GWC

Arlington, VA

#44895 Dec 16, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> It's a shame the other six days of the week you don't play with the facts.
One could say you're not playing with a full deck.
Oh I see you're coming to your damsel in distresses rescue again, you are the "Super Sleuth".

She's feeling very vulnerble right now and needs your chivalry to protect her from the harsh cruel truth...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44896 Dec 16, 2012
GWC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see you're coming to your damsel in distresses rescue again, you are the "Super Sleuth".
She's feeling very vulnerble right now and needs your chivalry to protect her from the harsh cruel truth...
A public forum is open to public comments. So sorry you don't understand this. You have the characteristics of a troll.
GWC

Arlington, VA

#44898 Dec 16, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.
"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.
"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Wow...you sure are in distress

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah haahahahahaha

This is way too funny from the king of vileness

Hahahahahha
I like how you now want the Topix moderator to somehow come running to mediate after all your vile racist low life scum sucking posts..

Hey but don't cry...you can call Dave Rogers your knight in shining armour

Hahahhahahaha...he's been sucking hard though lately too

Well maybe he can spell check for you anyway

Hahahahhahahah loser boy

What a loser you are.....
GWC

Arlington, VA

#44902 Dec 16, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I like how you now want the Topix moderator to somehow come running to mediate after all your vile racist low life scum sucking posts..
//////////
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.
We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.
We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions.
Try to be interesting.
It would be easier on all of us if you were polite.
If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
.
.
.
pha-Q
Hahahahhahah

I love it....you the king of vile...low life...scum sucking posts running to the moderator...

Come on now...please don't make me laugh so hard

I'm sure the moderator knows all about your delightful racist rants and threats...

So time to face the facts ....you're just a little spoiled rotten loser boy who when confronted on his nonsense and doesn't get his way starts throwning outrageous and tantrums

And wants mommy to settle things for little Taxi...

See I knew its mommy problems with you, I know I'm right on that one..

Hey mommy he's not playing fair come and save me mommy, mommy

Where are you mommy?

Leave those other kids alone you little prick before I ..........
Marisa

Biglerville, PA

#44903 Dec 16, 2012
GWC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahhahah
I love it....you the king of vile...low life...scum sucking posts running to the moderator...
Come on now...please don't make me laugh so hard
I'm sure the moderator knows all about your delightful racist rants and threats...
So time to face the facts ....you're just a little spoiled rotten loser boy who when confronted on his nonsense and doesn't get his way starts throwning outrageous and tantrums
And wants mommy to settle things for little Taxi...
See I knew its mommy problems with you, I know I'm right on that one..
Hey mommy he's not playing fair come and save me mommy, mommy
Where are you mommy?
Leave those other kids alone you little prick before I ..........
You actually take the time to read TaxMeMore's post; even I can't stomach that drivel. I love the man and all but seriously, the same stupid nonsensical shit over and over and over. I mean seriously, TaxMeMore post make Sarah Palin tweets look scholarly.
GWC

Arlington, VA

#44904 Dec 16, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually take the time to read TaxMeMore's post; even I can't stomach that drivel. I love the man and all but seriously, the same stupid nonsensical shit over and over and over. I mean seriously, TaxMeMore post make Sarah Palin tweets look scholarly.
Oh Sarah Palin is an intellectual....isn't she?

Hey Sarah...North Korea is over in that direction too.

Hahahahah she's a frig..gin genius and the leader of the new "Disoriented Party" fragment which is an offshoot of the Tea Party that she used to woo with her sexy Sarah glasses that all the Tea Party nutboys used to fall head over heels for.

But hey Dave...you know all about that, don't you?
You're not so stupid either, are you?
WTF

Clearfield, PA

#44905 Dec 16, 2012
GWC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...you sure are in distress
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah haahahahahaha
This is way too funny from the king of vileness
Hahahahahha
I like how you now want the Topix moderator to somehow come running to mediate after all your vile racist low life scum sucking posts..
Hey but don't cry...you can call Dave Rogers your knight in shining armour
Hahahhahahaha...he's been sucking hard though lately too
Well maybe he can spell check for you anyway
Hahahahhahahah loser boy
What a loser you are.....
WTF is wrong with you? I knew better than to visit this forum.
OMG

Souderton, PA

#44906 Dec 16, 2012
My bad, because of me Dan the girl is judging ever one racist.
It's easy to see Dan doesn't like being black.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#44908 Dec 17, 2012
Any rightwinger care to comment on this?

No?

Of course not.

LOL!

----------

Final Tally Shows Election Wasn't Even Close

"More than five weeks after election day, almost all the presidential votes have been counted. Here's what the near-final tally reveals: The election really wasn't close."

"In the weeks since the election, as states have completed their counts, Obama's margin has grown steadily. From just over 2 percentage points, it now stands at nearly 4.

Rather than worry about the Bush-Kerry precedent, White House aides now brag that Obama seems all but certain to achieve a mark hit by only five others in U.S. history - winning the presidency twice with 51% or more of the popular vote."
OMG

Souderton, PA

#44909 Dec 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Any rightwinger care to comment on this?
No?
Of course not.
LOL!
----------
Final Tally Shows Election Wasn't Even Close
"More than five weeks after election day, almost all the presidential votes have been counted. Here's what the near-final tally reveals: The election really wasn't close."
"In the weeks since the election, as states have completed their counts, Obama's margin has grown steadily. From just over 2 percentage points, it now stands at nearly 4.
Rather than worry about the Bush-Kerry precedent, White House aides now brag that Obama seems all but certain to achieve a mark hit by only five others in U.S. history - winning the presidency twice with 51% or more of the popular vote."
So what does that get him,bro-man?
Marisa

Biglerville, PA

#44910 Dec 17, 2012
GWC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sarah Palin is an intellectual....isn't she?
Hey Sarah...North Korea is over in that direction too.
Hahahahah she's a frig..gin genius and the leader of the new "Disoriented Party" fragment which is an offshoot of the Tea Party that she used to woo with her sexy Sarah glasses that all the Tea Party nutboys used to fall head over heels for.
But hey Dave...you know all about that, don't you?
You're not so stupid either, are you?
I'm not Dave, more of a Dave stalker, nothing brightens my day more than jerking the know-it-all loser Dave's chain.

Now back to pleasuring myself with my personal massager which I've named "dan the man". I know it's sad and sleazy but it's the closest I'll ever come to having him, and just feels so damn good :-)
Marisa

Biglerville, PA

#44912 Dec 17, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>So what does that get him,bro-man?
4 more years you douche nozzle!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#44913 Dec 17, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>So what does that get him,bro-man?
It gives him the authority to push his agenda. It makes it clear to the opposition that he's doing what he was elected to do - what the American people WANT.
OMG

Souderton, PA

#44918 Dec 17, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives him the authority to push his agenda. It makes it clear to the opposition that he's doing what he was elected to do - what the American people WANT.
I voted for him because he's black not because I wanted something from him.
Face it, you wouldn't have left your house if he was white.
cletus

Biglerville, PA

#44919 Dec 17, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for him because he's black not because I wanted something from him.
Face it, you wouldn't have left your house if he was white.
good to see you voted for the right man regardless of your motives, in part, thanks to you America will be on the right track for the next four years.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#44924 Dec 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Push all you want , four year loser obummer.
Have you forgotten yet again? He didn't lose. He won re-election. He's your ruler and overlord for another four years. Regurgitating the same tripe ad nauseam won't alter that result or influence any sort of impeachment or recount. You're just another number among the myriad who failed in that regard a month ago.

If you're so upset that your nemesis has yet again secured his place in the Oval Office for four years, you could always just go away. Possibly seek asylum and flee the country, and bother -their- residents with your own brand of temper tantrum, anti-Obama rhetoric that won't make a difference in anything in the real world.
Ted

Mineral Point, PA

#44934 Dec 17, 2012
danny BOY, Friday you (again) ostentatiously proclaimed that you NEVER lie.

Saturday you accused me of plagiarism. I've asked you to prove it, BOY. Proving it should be EASY for you to do unless you just lied and made up the allegation.

You haven't linked to any post to support your accusation, BOY, confirming what an unethical, petulant liar you are. Shame on you, BOY.

A little tip, BOY: No honest, ethical person EVER says they NEVER lie--as you do. You PROVE yourself a liar by making such claims.

You have a fascinating megalomaniacal sense of self-importance, BOY.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#44935 Dec 18, 2012
Ted wrote:
danny BOY, Friday you (again) ostentatiously proclaimed that you NEVER lie.
Saturday you accused me of plagiarism. I've asked you to prove it, BOY. Proving it should be EASY for you to do unless you just lied and made up the allegation.
You haven't linked to any post to support your accusation, BOY, confirming what an unethical, petulant liar you are. Shame on you, BOY.
A little tip, BOY: No honest, ethical person EVER says they NEVER lie--as you do. You PROVE yourself a liar by making such claims.
You have a fascinating megalomaniacal sense of self-importance, BOY.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Asked and answered.

Grow up, WATB.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#44936 Dec 18, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 7 You are a loser 7,192
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages