Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,093)

Showing posts 41,841 - 41,860 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, why would I ever get embarrassed by you or anyone on here? Do you really think you destroy me? What in the hell is wrong with you?
Who said I don't want to debate you? If you think because I don't reply to some of your posts for reasons you listed, think again.
I never said I embarrass you. You embarrass YOURSELF. You're just too stupid and clueless to know it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some research, it's on other sites too.
Tracking every car is fulfilling the role the US Constitution? Do you really believe the reason that state they are tracking? Do you see how it's set up for abuse?
What rule is assigned to them so they can track you, danny? LOL
Regulating? The government regulates too much.
Then why don't you quote a legitimate site? Why do you insist on using hyper-partisan propaganda sites?

You obviously don't care about being taken seriously here. When you aren't trolling, you're spreading bullshit rightwing propaganda and lies.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
More of little danny BOY's delusions of grandeur.
Any message you may have constantly gets lost in your little BOY petulance.
Go change. You've wet your pants again, little BOY.
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
Vernie Venerschitzle

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
Yes, I will call him a dumb David Crosby
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why YOU don't want to debate me.
Because I destroy your lies and distortions every time and leave you embarrassed and making sputtering personal attacks.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat

No original thought of your own.......poor DTM
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat
No original thought of your own.......poor DTM
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so stupid. Just read what you posted and ask yourself why no one wants to debate or even talk civil to you. You are the problem. You keep adding fuel to your burning fire. You keep hanging out your bait, when you get a bite then you post your typical BS as you did in this post.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why YOU don't want to debate me.
Because I destroy your lies and distortions every time and leave you embarrassed and making sputtering personal attacks.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
More of little danny BOY's delusions of grandeur.
Any message you may have constantly gets lost in your little BOY petulance.
Go change. You've wet your pants again, little BOY.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Non sequitur response, danny BOY? You neither posted any arguments nor were you called any vile names, BOY.

Reread Dave Rogers' first post above to understand the toxic dynamic you create.

It's not debate you seek, BOY. It's the opportunity to berate and humiliate others. It's your hobby. It's what juices you.

You're an abusive little sociopath, danny BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Non sequitur response, danny BOY? You neither posted any arguments nor were you called any vile names, BOY.
Reread Dave Rogers' first post above to understand the toxic dynamic you create.
It's not debate you seek, BOY. It's the opportunity to berate and humiliate others. It's your hobby. It's what juices you.

Seriously - grow up.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
DTM suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Why is it the racist assh*les on here take up the most space & say nothing other than to advertise their remarkable ignorance?
Rogers and TaxNoMoron...any ideas?
Aspherical

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.

Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..

Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
DTM suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
Ted WATB is deeply pathological and entirely ineducable. He's the master of Freudian projection. A plagiarist who accuses others of plagiarism. A liar who accuses others of lying. A personal attack dog who accuses others of making personal attacks. A racist who accuses others of racism. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.
Aspherical

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I applied Narcisistic Personality Disorder recently to one of them pathetic scum suckers as well.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sufferer of Marisa Derangement Syndrome
Aspherical

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

But the unique nature Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Marisa's psychology is his Antisocial mixed with Borderline Personality Disorder topped with Multiple Personalites.
One of which Dave Rogers is the true Narcisist but the other personalities are truely Anti-socials.

Criminal tendencies, con artist, deception artists who lack empathy and don't give a rats ass about others stuff that they feel entilted to without hesitation.

Truely a low life individual....without doubt
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB is deeply pathological and entirely ineducable. He's the master of Freudian projection. A plagiarist who accuses others of plagiarism. A liar who accuses others of lying. A personal attack dog who accuses others of making personal attacks. A racist who accuses others of racism. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.
Dan the man, you are the original plagiarist. Dave Rogers brought that to our attention some time ago. Funny how you try to label others of what you are.

Poor DTM,the only person that loves DTM is DTM? And I DON'T feel sorry for you. I never had much tolerance for people that had grandiose thoughts of themselves, or pathological liars.

By the way, the post you penned to Ted sounds more like you were talking about yourself....it's called projection....what you accused Ted of.

Poor DTM......spending his days and nights on topix.

Friday night, I have plans....obviously you don't.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
I applied Narcisistic Personality Disorder recently to one of them pathetic scum suckers as well.
Bring the post up...I'd like to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,841 - 41,860 of51,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr mini chipster 5,352
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••