|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Marisa, how long until you go back to any one of your other screen names? I see you did not bring any of your failed political predictions with you, so good job. You wore your little pea brain out often during the election constantly poll shopping but they proved to be worthless over and over again. You should do what feels good to you and if that means i got to be any one else but Bobby 64 or Bobby 6464 in your head that's alright
No one cares what you think. Go back into your dark closet.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Racist rogers, what took you so long defending Marisa? Tea bag dumb ass. Where's your alter egos idiotic Dave and moronic rogers at? They ain't turning soft, now are they? Tick tock tick tock dumb ass. Don't follow in Marisa bad prediction predicament

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers, what took you so long defending Marisa? Tea bag dumb ass. Where's your alter egos idiotic Dave and moronic rogers at? They ain't turning soft, now are they? Tick tock tick tock dumb ass. Don't follow in Marisa bad prediction predicament
No one cares what you think. Go back into your dark closet.
milk of Romnesia

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

What Ryan takes for an upset stomach.
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Says We Need A Stasi Civilian Security Force As Big As Our Military!
Is Obama planning to have a Civilian Security Force in addition to the military?
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/obama-says-we-...
Here ya go dumb-as-box-a-rocks:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-natio...
Milk of Romnesia

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This is what comes out of Rush Limbaughs breasts...

Auchhhh ewwww

But Tax No More and Dave Rogers keep sucking on them...
Getting every last bit of that stuff...sometimes they fight each for the last of it. It makes them strong and powerful like Boxhard then.

Yuuuuckkk

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think. Go back into danny's dark closet.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Milk of Romnesia wrote:
This is what comes out of Rush Limbaughs breasts...
Auchhhh ewwww
But Tax No More and Dave Rogers keep sucking on them...
Getting every last bit of that stuff...sometimes they fight each for the last of it. It makes them strong and powerful like Boxhard then.
Yuuuuckkk
No one cares what you think. Go back into danny's dark closet.
Father Time

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Why don't one of you start a new thread instead of keeping a two year old one going. Your WAY off topic now anyway.
Brilliant

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Father Time wrote:
Why don't one of you start a new thread instead of keeping a two year old one going. Your WAY off topic now anyway.
It's the same idiots on both sides pissing on each other 24 hours a day.

I don't think any of them work; they just play on Topix all day.

42,000+ posts? This is insane. It's time for Topix to shut this thread down.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Topix, what you've just said in these 42,000+ posts are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't keep handing Rogers his ass; we'll just have to help him carry it. And letting facts get in the way of his delusional posts?

Tisk tisk.
ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The Illuminati is tracking me to keep my brilliant wisdom hidden from the masses.
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same idiots on both sides pissing on each other 24 hours a day.
I don't think any of them work; they just play on Topix all day.
42,000+ posts? This is insane. It's time for Topix to shut this thread down.
Why?
Because you don't like it?

the stuff posted on here may seem silly to you but it does let people express their opinions and even though some of it is nonsense just check out the nonsense emminating from the Tea Party types which is a major political force in our political system. By the way we are in the process of trying to defeat them right now before were being governed by a. Bunch of true clowns (and a witch too even).

These postings may seem absurd to you but they actually reflect the nonnsense that these people are spewing. So, it gives all rational thinking people who aren't totally insane a way to conteract their misinformation (usually generated by far right wings nut case outlets,,not excluding Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

So, instead of letting them propogate these distortions we try to conteract the idiots with opposing factual information that isn't based on lies and distortions.
True we get carried away at times but it get their attention.

So freedom of speech is going on here and you always can just turn the channel the power is yours...
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Effington wrote:
Topix, what you've just said in these 42,000+ posts are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
You read all 42,000 posts.....wow
I'm impressed
ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The Illuminati read all 44,349 posts and removed over 2000 of them. Do not trust them.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

An_Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't keep handing Rogers his ass; we'll just have to help him carry it. And letting facts get in the way of his delusional posts?
Tisk tisk.
No one cares what you think. Go back into danny's dark hole.
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ImTiredOf_It wrote:
The Illuminati read all 44,349 posts and removed over 2000 of them. Do not trust them.
The Illuminati sucks....for doing that
Dane T

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a less prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of slavery to Big Brother.

The Election is over. It is time to surrender. Time to submit and prepare for whatever hardship and misery Nancy Pelosi's Orwellian Left has planned for American families.
Sergeant McPhearson

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dane T wrote:
President Obama won Pennsylvania. Voters made a clear choice for a less prosperous future. Voters committed their children to a lifetime of slavery to Big Brother.
The Election is over. It is time to surrender. Time to submit and prepare for whatever hardship and misery Nancy Pelosi's Orwellian Left has planned for American families.
Boo Hoo

Spoken like a true loser...

Yeah, you know more than all those people who voted for Barack Obama because you get this special information (Glenn Beck) that no one else is privy to...
The only difference is that some of are able to filter the juice and some are not...

Hahahah. What a. Joke

But let me lend you a hankie for your tears.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••