Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old BS. I've explained it twice to you and the last time I ignored your lying accusations. You keep ignoring the truth because it will make you out to be a liar and Dan the Man cannot let that happen.
Like I said, same old BS, no need to post anymore on this.
You "explained" your blatant racism? LOL! I must have missed that.

Whatever gets you through the night, Roger the Racist. LMAO!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>

Here do you understand this? BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Detroit Asks Obama For More 'Bacon'

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Tighten your belts and stop housing and feeding those who refuse to work.

Obama says, the economy is improving, just wait, times will get better.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama does know his history and very well. Hey, you Obama Fools, do you know your history?

Russian Paper Compares Obama's Fools to Stalin's Fools

He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so.

How shrewd he is in America.

His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion.

Reading Putin’s speech without knowing the author, one would think it was written by Reagan or another conservative in America. The speech promotes smaller government and less taxes. It comes as no surprise to those who know Putin as a conservative. Vladimir Putin went on to say:

“…we are reducing taxes on production, investing money in the economy. We are optimizing state expenses.

The second possible mistake would be excessive interference into the economic life of the country and the absolute faith into the all-mightiness of the state.

There are no grounds to suggest that by putting the responsibility over to the state, one can achieve better results.

Unreasonable expansion of the budget deficit, accumulation of the national debt – are as destructive as an adventurous stock market game.

During the time of the Soviet Union the role of the state in economy was made absolute, which eventually lead to the total non-competitiveness of the economy.

That lesson cost us very dearly. I am sure no one would want history to repeat itself.”

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

"Dan the Man" projecting his racism onto the other person
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

What's scary is that your mind has twisted a description of rightwing authoritarianism and applied it to liberalism.

When authoritarianism comes, it always comes from the right. This is historical fact.

You're no Winston Smith. You are a tool of aspiring authoritarians, rewriting history to fit your extremist ideology and smearing those on the side of justice and freedom with lies.

//////////

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will ...

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.
“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Admits Obama’s Blackness Trumps His Failed Record

Considering the caucus’ history, it’s shocking CBC Chairman Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver admitted to the Root the CBC has been reluctant to criticize President Obama because he’s black.

Never mind black unemployment under Obama for the past three years has been nearly double the national average and hit a record high of 16% in 2011.

Black unemployment hasn’t been that high since 1984.

I guess Cleaver also isn’t concerned black wealth has also plummeted under Obama.

According to Pew Research Center, the average black family’s wealth is about $5,600 compared with $113,000 for whites.

According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”

//////////

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here do you understand this? BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH.
Yes, it's same as it ever was - there is no defense for blatant racism.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Detroit Asks Obama For More 'Bacon'
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
Tighten your belts and stop housing and feeding those who refuse to work.
Obama says, the economy is improving, just wait, times will get better.
Anyone who uses Breitbart for a source is proving that he's not a serious person so should not be taken seriously.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama does know his history and very well. Hey, you Obama Fools, do you know your history?
Russian Paper Compares Obama's Fools to Stalin's Fools
He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so.
How shrewd he is in America.
His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion.
Reading Putin’s speech without knowing the author, one would think it was written by Reagan or another conservative in America. The speech promotes smaller government and less taxes. It comes as no surprise to those who know Putin as a conservative. Vladimir Putin went on to say:
“…we are reducing taxes on production, investing money in the economy. We are optimizing state expenses.
The second possible mistake would be excessive interference into the economic life of the country and the absolute faith into the all-mightiness of the state.
There are no grounds to suggest that by putting the responsibility over to the state, one can achieve better results.
Unreasonable expansion of the budget deficit, accumulation of the national debt – are as destructive as an adventurous stock market game.
During the time of the Soviet Union the role of the state in economy was made absolute, which eventually lead to the total non-competitiveness of the economy.
That lesson cost us very dearly. I am sure no one would want history to repeat itself.”
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
Sweet Jesus - now he's quoting PRAVDA!!

What could be more ironic than an authoritarian follower personality like Roger the Racist quoting fracking PRAVDA as an authoritative source?!

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I prefer today to remember Pearl Harbor and all those that lost their lives but saved us from foreign attack as well as saved the world.

Unfortunately what the liberals and unions have done since the end of the war has been just as destructive as an invasion by Japan and/or Germany during the war.

We do a great job against foreign aggression but need to improve in handling domestic attacks to our way of life. Remember Pearl Harbor.

//////////

DEMS ACTUALLY BOO AS PARTY REINSTATES JERUSALEM AND GOD LANGUAGE INTO DNC PLATFORM

With heavy booing from dissenters, the Democratic National Convention voted Wednesday to reinstate language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to restore a reference to God in its party platform.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

DEMS ACTUALLY BOO AS PARTY REINSTATES JERUSALEM AND GOD LANGUAGE INTO DNC PLATFORM

With heavy booing from dissenters, the Democratic National Convention voted Wednesday to reinstate language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to restore a reference to God in its party platform.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
Dane T

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
Have any of you read George Orwell's 1984?
So tell me liberals, when you read the book, who did you side with? Big Brother or Winston Smith?
I would say Big Brother because that is who you are siding with in reality.
Think about it.....
For those not familar with 1984.....Big Brother is the government that spies on its citizens, conrrtols its citizens, has taken freedom away from its citizens, is rewriting history to benefit BB, etc. Winston Smith worked for BB, he eventually opposed them, saw their lies, deceit, and corruption.......
Scary isn't it?
Well done. Orwell outlined the Progressive Elitiests mission plan in "1984". I assure you that Very Very few who read "1984" support Obama plainly Orwellian agenda.

All Hail Big Brother...I mean The Obama.. isnt' thought to be a real good substitute for God Bless America ..or is that the clear choice American voters made in November???
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. Orwell outlined the Progressive Elitiests mission plan in "1984". I assure you that Very Very few who read "1984" support Obama plainly Orwellian agenda.
All Hail Big Brother...I mean The Obama.. isnt' thought to be a real good substitute for God Bless America ..or is that the clear choice American voters made in November???
Could you please list the parallels between '1984' and the Obama record?

Thank you.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please list the parallels between '1984' and the Obama record?
Thank you.
!LOL!

Dane T has danny BOY slobbering and drooling.

The ONLY time danny BOY says 'please' or 'thank you' is when he believes he can extract information to belittle or humiliate someone.

Tsk tsk, BOY. You're such an abusive little sociopath.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic racist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You, danny BOY, believe that white Americans are capable of racism while black Americans are not.

That belief, BOY, makes you a blatant racist.

danny BOY: proud 'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Dane T has danny BOY slobbering and drooling.
The ONLY time danny BOY says 'please' or 'thank you' is when he believes he can extract information to belittle or humiliate someone.
Tsk tsk, BOY. You're such an abusive little sociopath.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic racist, pathological liar.
As you know, I treat everyone with respect until they disrespect me. I'm being polite with Dane because that's my default mode.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You, danny BOY, believe that white Americans are capable of racism while black Americans are not.
That belief, BOY, makes you a blatant racist.
danny BOY: proud 'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Your incapacity to understand the dynamics of racism doesn't make me a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chevrolet 3,916
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr bbqbob2001 5,423
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs