Comments
41,481 - 41,500 of 51,302 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Sergeant McPhearson

Washington, DC

#44275 Dec 6, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Yes, danny BOY, you've "fully explained" your rational for your unending plagiarism and misquoting others.
Your 'explanation' is hypocritical dannyBOY BS.
And of course, BOY, there's no need to deny or explain, as Dave Rogers says, "you're a homo" who enjoys the truckers at Breezewood. But wistfully tacking "the Man" behind Dan is a bit of a tip-off, BOY.
danny BOY, the self-emasculator.
It helps explain why you're such an angry sociopath and slobbering Obama minion.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, proud plagiarist, pathological liar.
Quit plagiarising all my stuff...

Make up your own shit....

Quit your damn "Psychological Projections" too. Ass..hole
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44276 Dec 6, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we ALL know danny BOY is a sociopath, don't we.

But you seem ignorant of the meaning of plagiarism.

Here, brighten yourself up a tiny bit:
http://plagiarism.org/citing-sources/whats-a-...
Sergeant McPhearson

Washington, DC

#44277 Dec 6, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we ALL know danny BOY is a sociopath, don't we.
But you seem ignorant of the meaning of plagiarism.
Here, brighten yourself up a tiny bit:
http://plagiarism.org/citing-sources/whats-a-...
Ok your a dumb.ass

Now do you understand...?

You're stealing my words and you know it...

But you are a low-life for sure

Do you understand that, creep?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44278 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
//////////

Digital Millennium Copyright Act

It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov/ ) and other applicable intellectual property laws, which may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.

To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below.

Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.

Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.

To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):

Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on www.Topix.net/ads." ;

Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.

Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Topix.net to contact you (email address is preferred).

Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Topix.net to notify the owner/administrator of the web page that allegedly contains infringing material (email address is preferred).

Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."

Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."

Sign the paper.

Send the written communication to 1001 Elwell Court, Palo Alto, CA 94303.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44279 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
//////////

Ok your a dumb.ass

Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44280 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok your a dumb.ass
If you think mere 'words' can be plagiarized you are STILL ignorant of the meaning of plagiarism.

You can't hide that contraction confusion. And you were doing so well.

"YOU'RE a dumb.ass"

"Do you understand that, creep?"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44281 Dec 6, 2012
The ignorant, fearful GOP has just succeeded in making the US look stupid and backward.

ANOTHER international embarrassment at the hands of the ignorant, backwardassed conspiracy theorists.

U.S., Israel worry Syria rebels could get chemical weapons

Syria Chemical Weapons Readied For Use:

Sarin Loaded Into Aerial Bombs Despite International Warnings

OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

Leeeeeeeeeeaad.........from... .....beeeeehind

Are you just stupid??

Ignorant?

Liar?

Which?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44282 Dec 6, 2012

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44283 Dec 6, 2012
Samantha Power of the Atlantic said it best as the author of the Pulitzer-Prize winning

A Problem of Hell

who referred to

Ambassador Susan Rice and her colleagues in the Clinton Administration as Bystanders to Genocide said it best when she quoted Rice in her 2002 book

“If we use the word ‘genocide’

and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November congressional election?”

and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November congressional election?”

The ignorant, fearful GOP has just succeeded in making the US look stupid and backward.

ANOTHER international embarrassment at the hands of the ignorant, backwardassed conspiracy theorists.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44284 Dec 6, 2012

//////////

Sergeant McPhearson

Brooklyn, NY

#44285 Dec 6, 2012

....gay truckers in Breezewood love that Tax No More
....he thrusts so good

Go ahead steal my ideas...everyone knows that you don't have an original idea and resort to stealing others words and ideas.

Your a low IQ'd schmuck...hahhahahahaaa
Perfect descripton of you a person lacking original thought

Here's your future

Barack Obama 2012 yeah baby
Hilliary Clinton 2016. Yeah baby
Hilliary Clinton 2020 yeaah baby

Fragmenting republican party... yeah baby
Tea Party feeling sick...puking all over the place..eyyycchhhh

Democratic Party gaining strength and dominating both houses
Democrats standing united becoming stronger and stronger

So complain all you like.....this is your fate

Your repetitve nonsense posts....nobody cares about your incoherent ramblings.
I like many do not read nor do many care what you post....

All your good for at this point is trying to antagonise the other posters like a spoiled rotten child...who by the way also do not give a sh.it what your incoherent ramblings say

You're the mother of all low-life scum suckers

It
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44286 Dec 6, 2012
....he thrusts so good
Go ahead steal my ideas...everyone knows that you don't have an original idea and resort to stealing others words and ideas.
Here's your future
All your good for at this point is trying to antagonise the other posters like a spoiled rotten child...who by the way also do not give a sh.it what your incoherent ramblings say
It
You just typed more than 150 words responding to someone you "do not give a sh.it what your incoherent ramblings say".

See if you can spot the humorous irony: "Your a low IQ'd schmuck...hahhahahahaaa"
makin da bacon

Cleveland, OH

#44287 Dec 7, 2012
WMD's lol. heard that one before. Cost this country a trillion dollars. But , hey. It made halliburton and Cheney richer. Even The shrubs relatives. WMD'S MY @SS.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#44288 Dec 7, 2012
Have any of you read George Orwell's 1984?

So tell me liberals, when you read the book, who did you side with? Big Brother or Winston Smith?

I would say Big Brother because that is who you are siding with in reality.

Think about it.....

For those not familar with 1984.....Big Brother is the government that spies on its citizens, conrrtols its citizens, has taken freedom away from its citizens, is rewriting history to benefit BB, etc. Winston Smith worked for BB, he eventually opposed them, saw their lies, deceit, and corruption.......

Scary isn't it?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44289 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Danny BOY is to dumb to see this. He still thinks I'm a racist. lol
When danny BOY is shown the truth he will not admit his lies. danny Boy is all knowing, never makes a mistake, only uses one ID, never lies, is not a plagiarist, never calls anyone names, knows what racism is, is not an online stalker, never keeps files on people and never contacted Morris Dees. I could go on but I'm tired.
You are a racist. You've proven it countless times. Do you really need me to post the proof again?

Some of what you say here is true. I do not lie. I do not try to pass off anyone else's words as my own. I've kept track of your racist comments because you insist on denying them, but everything else I've quoted I've found using Google.

If I lied, someone would be able to show me one. But no one ever has.

No one.

Ever.

I make mistakes - and when I do I admit them and apologize. I don't start name-calling, but when someone starts it with me, I'm happy to play along. And invariably, they end up bawling about it at some point, like you and Ted WATB constantly do.

See, some of us live by a code. Long ago I decided how I would conduct myself. I value honesty - hell, that's the only reason I'm here, to correct rightwing lies - so I do not lie.

I value integrity so that's why I chose a name years ago and have stuck with it, never posting under any other name.

I value justice so I am relentless in shining a bright light on injustice, particularly racism. It's the moral thing to do.

And THIS is why you hate me and relentlessly attack me - because you stand for the opposite of all that and you can't STAND me calling you out for it. So you fabricate personal attacks on me to try to bring me down to your repugnant level.

So rant on, Roger the Racist. Your attacks only confirm that I'm right. LOL!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44290 Dec 7, 2012
....he thrusts so good
Here's your future
It
LOL! Poor Ted WATB - hoisted on his own petard. TOO funny!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44291 Dec 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
Have any of you read George Orwell's 1984?
So tell me liberals, when you read the book, who did you side with? Big Brother or Winston Smith?
I would say Big Brother because that is who you are siding with in reality.
Think about it.....
For those not familar with 1984.....Big Brother is the government that spies on its citizens, conrrtols its citizens, has taken freedom away from its citizens, is rewriting history to benefit BB, etc. Winston Smith worked for BB, he eventually opposed them, saw their lies, deceit, and corruption.......
Scary isn't it?
What's scary is that your mind has twisted a description of rightwing authoritarianism and applied it to liberalism.

When authoritarianism comes, it always comes from the right. This is historical fact.

You're no Winston Smith. You are a tool of aspiring authoritarians, rewriting history to fit your extremist ideology and smearing those on the side of justice and freedom with lies.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#44292 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How F***ing stupid are you?
Why? Are you seeking to find if anyone is actually more stupid than you?

You posted a lie, got caught, & then tried to deny you said it. I mean really, you do know we can go back & see what you posted, right?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44293 Dec 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you seeking to find if anyone is actually more stupid than you?
You posted a lie, got caught, & then tried to deny you said it. I mean really, you do know we can go back & see what you posted, right?
Go back and find it dumbass. You are the liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44294 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist. You've proven it countless times. Do you really need me to post the proof again?
Some of what you say here is true. I do not lie. I do not try to pass off anyone else's words as my own. I've kept track of your racist comments because you insist on denying them, but everything else I've quoted I've found using Google.
If I lied, someone would be able to show me one. But no one ever has.
No one.
Ever.
I make mistakes - and when I do I admit them and apologize. I don't start name-calling, but when someone starts it with me, I'm happy to play along. And invariably, they end up bawling about it at some point, like you and Ted WATB constantly do.
See, some of us live by a code. Long ago I decided how I would conduct myself. I value honesty - hell, that's the only reason I'm here, to correct rightwing lies - so I do not lie.
I value integrity so that's why I chose a name years ago and have stuck with it, never posting under any other name.
I value justice so I am relentless in shining a bright light on injustice, particularly racism. It's the moral thing to do.
And THIS is why you hate me and relentlessly attack me - because you stand for the opposite of all that and you can't STAND me calling you out for it. So you fabricate personal attacks on me to try to bring me down to your repugnant level.
So rant on, Roger the Racist. Your attacks only confirm that I'm right. LOL!
Same old BS. I've explained it twice to you and the last time I ignored your lying accusations. You keep ignoring the truth because it will make you out to be a liar and Dan the Man cannot let that happen.

Like I said, same old BS, no need to post anymore on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 27 min big dong 3,923
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••