Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44154 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
First off my post was not directed at Dan the Man, then again you could be both.
Thanks for posting the link. It saved me the trouble of looking it up and gave you something to do with all the free time you have.
I asked a question, it would only look stupid in your eyes. I was raised that no question is stupid. I guess you were not raise well.
You're right - there are no stupid questions. Only stupid people.

And you are a stupid person. Instead of finding out if your accusation is even rational, you just go ahead and spew it, assuming that whatever you think is true.

But you were wrong, weren't you? You stupidly assumed, without checking, that Democrats also voted against ratifying the UN treaty.

Do yourself a favor - take a second and check next time. If for no other reason than you'll save me from pointing out what a dumbass you are again. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44155 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have done a great job so far, stopping your messiah from totally destroying America.
Obama is the problem you dumbass! We all don't worship The Obama like you danny.
Republicans haven't done anything except weaken our nation. They prevented recovery measures from passing, prevented the creation of millions of jobs, and damaged the US credit rating in the process.

And they made these destructive decisions because they thought it would give them an advantage in November. Thankfully the American people proved them wrong.

Now grow up and stop blaming the President for the disaster YOUR party caused. Call your congressmen and tell them to pass a jobs bill. Do something responsible and mature for a change.
Peanut Gallery

Washington, DC

#44156 Dec 5, 2012
Does anyone even read TaxNoMore's posts any more? He's spammed this thread so much with endless, mindless, rambling drivel that I just skip right over any post with his name attached to it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44157 Dec 5, 2012
Peanut Gallery wrote:
Does anyone even read TaxNoMore's posts any more?
Of course not. Why would you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44158 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

Republicans haven't done anything except weaken our nation. They prevented recovery measures from passing, prevented the creation of millions of jobs, and damaged the US credit rating in the process.

And they made these destructive decisions because they thought it would give them an advantage in November. Thankfully the American people proved them wrong.

Now grow up and stop blaming the President for the disaster YOUR party caused. Call your congressmen and tell them to pass a jobs bill. Do something responsible and mature for a change.

//////////

Senate rejects Obama’s $447B jobs bill

Two Democrats join all Republicans

The measure calls for $447 billion in short-term infrastructure spending and tax cuts, offset by long-term tax increases that would raise $467 billion over 10 years.

Those tax increases include eliminating tax breaks for oil and gas companies and limiting the deductions individual taxpayers could claim.

The vote outcome was expected, as many senators

— including some Democrats

— opposed tax increases included in the plan.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Of course not.

Why would you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44159 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Why would you?
//////////

Debate dannyboy, protect your lying oppressed black girl.

Rice saw genocide as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Rice saw Benghazi as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Susan Rice is a liar just like obummer and you "dannyboy".
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44160 Dec 5, 2012

I try to keep you on task, but you simply can't bring yourself to back up anything you post with any evidence whatsoever.

I'm starting to think that you CAN'T back up what you post.

I'm starting to think that you just make shit up and run away when confronted with that fact.

I'm starting to think you're nothing more than a cowardly, lying troll.

A f**king obummer drone.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44161 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

taxnomore, with his ignorance, ultra-partisanship, tedious repetition, incapacity for legitimate debate, blind parroting of rightwing talking-points, and racial bigotry, seems to epitomize the rightwing perspective on Topix.

I've been begging for years for thoughtful, intelligent, rational conservatives to advance a legitimate conservative agenda here, but none ever show up.

Why is that, do you think? Aren't there any left?

//////////

Rice saw genocide as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Rice saw Benghazi as being less important than partisan politics interests.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44163 Dec 5, 2012
obummer is a liar "dannyboy"

//////////

Despite the media’s confusing Fog-of-War” coverage of the Benghazi tragedy, we know the President deliberately provided false and misleading information on the most important security failure of his administration.

He misled the American public for political advantage by asserting that the Benghazi attacks were caused by an anti-Muslim video and carried out by a spontaneous mob.

He knew this narrative was false by 2PM September 12 at the latest, but he continued to spread it for personal political gain.

//////////

Susan Rice is a liar just like obummer and you dannyboy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44164 Dec 5, 2012
obummer is a liar "dannyboy"

"people died obummer lied"

//////////

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...

In response to David Letterman’s softball on September 18 about the ambassador’s death, Obama began with the video:

“Well here is what happened.

You have a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character, who has an extremely offensive video directed at Mohammed and Islam, making fun of the prophet.

This caused much offense in the Muslim world.

You also have extremists who used this as an excuse to attack our embassies including the one in Libya.”

Obama repeated the same narrative in a town hall meeting organized by Univision on September 20.

Your messiah is a liar.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44165 Dec 5, 2012
taxnomore, with his ignorance, ultra-partisanship, tedious repetition, incapacity for legitimate debate, blind parroting of rightwing talking-points, and racial bigotry, seems to epitomize the rightwing perspective on Topix.

I've been begging for years for thoughtful, intelligent, rational conservatives to advance a legitimate conservative agenda here, but none ever show up.

Why is that, do you think?

Aren't there any left?

Debate "dannyboy"?

Your messiah is a liar.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44166 Dec 5, 2012
The Washington Post’s complete pass for Obama shows its double standard.

Like Watergate, the Obama Benghazi cover up was motivated by avoiding an election issue and retaining power.

Obama had built his campaign on

“I saved Detroit”

and

“I killed Osama and have al Qaeda on the run.”

An organized al Qaeda attack that kills a U.S. ambassador nullifies the second narrative.

The video and the spontaneous mob were apparently the best story they could come up with on the spur of the moment.

Debate "dannyboy"?

Your messiah is a liar.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44167 Dec 5, 2012

"people died obummer lied"
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#44168 Dec 5, 2012
Peanut Gallery wrote:
Does anyone even read TaxNoMore's posts any more? He's spammed this thread so much with endless, mindless, rambling drivel that I just skip right over any post with his name attached to it.
Try asking him a question that requires an original answer. One where he can't copy and paste articles from another site. He'll totally ignore it and re-post another chunk of his go-to tripe, like he has with me on more than one occasion. Maybe pretend he's being clever by attaching your words to something, to appear as if you're condemning yourself.

There are some good conservatives that post here and make sense in their logic. TaxNoMore, however, doesn't stand for anything; he just hates Barack Obama with such a dire passion that he can't address anything else. I think the re-election of the president was the final nail in the coffin of his sanity. Maybe Barack bullied him as a child or something? Hard to say.

Bypass his predictable slew of rage and the insult-laden tantrums and there's nothing left.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44169 Dec 5, 2012
Debate "dannyboy"?

Your messiah is a liar.

Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44170 Dec 5, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
There are some good conservatives that post here and make sense in their logic.
Who?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44171 Dec 5, 2012
Bypass his predictable slew of rage and the insult-laden tantrums and there's nothing left.

Do you mean terms like

----------

psychotic lies and hysterical bullshit

Grow up, chickenshit.

Why do Republicans hate America?

argue about irrelevant shit

their asinine ideas

you're a chickenshit coward

[I am] your moral superior

Dipshit the Fool is back

I've pasted it here half a dozen times, dipshit. Can't you read?

chickenshit liar

you might just be plain stupid

their asinine ideas

it makes you a psychotic jackass

Get a grip, freak

[?]Undermining the democratic principle of "majority rules" to prevent the will of the people from being enacted is un-American.

People who do un-American things obviously hate America.

your irrational pathetic existence

Chickenshit liar?

You lie. I do not.

[of North Carolinians] party while you can, bigots.

chickenshit

that makes me morally superior to you.

[love this one] You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.

You being an idiot doesn't make me a liar.

you've never been right about anything.

Facts and reality are irrelevant to the right.

Jesus Christ, what kind of backwardassed bunch of bigoted nitwits are running that fking state?

Find a new bone, chickenshit.

hide behind "privacy," chickenshit.

don't you worry your racist little head

chickenshit

[of West Virginians] ignorant redneck racists

Dipshit.

find the balls

dipshit

you wouldn't sound like a know-nothing jackass.

You ALWAYS sound like a know-nothing jackass

dipshit

Dipshit the Fool

the chickenshit

aren't going to come out and vote for this ridiculous jackass.

conservative Christians have such little REAL regard for marriage
take their "war on marriage" and stick it

//////////

Dan the Man (punk liar)
Carlisle, PA
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44172 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?

Debate "dannyboy"?

Your messiah is a liar.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44173 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?

You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44174 Dec 5, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Try asking him a question that requires an original answer. One where he can't copy and paste articles from another site. He'll totally ignore it and re-post another chunk of his go-to tripe, like he has with me on more than one occasion. Maybe pretend he's being clever by attaching your words to something, to appear as if you're condemning yourself.
There are some good conservatives that post here and make sense in their logic. TaxNoMore, however, doesn't stand for anything; he just hates Barack Obama with such a dire passion that he can't address anything else. I think the re-election of the president was the final nail in the coffin of his sanity. Maybe Barack bullied him as a child or something? Hard to say.
If Topix would clean up the verbal vomit of the mentally retarded troll, this thread would probably have half as many posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burglaries under investigation in Gettysburg area 1 hr ummm 2
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE