41,341 - 41,360 of 51,311 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
cakes and pies

Lehighton, PA

#44133 Dec 5, 2012
hotdogs
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44134 Dec 5, 2012

Debate dannyboy, protect your lying oppressed black girl.

Rice saw genocide as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Rice saw Benghazi as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Susan Rice is a liar just like obummer and you "dannyboy".

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#44135 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Why does the GOP hate the disabled?
Why?
----------
US Senate rejects UN disability rights treaty
The 61-38 vote on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities meant the treaty failed to reach the two-thirds majority needed.
Disabled former senator and Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole, who uses a wheelchair, appeared on the floor of the Senate in support.
The treaty was signed by 155 nations and ratified by 126, including Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia.
It says all nations should work to ensure that disabled people enjoy the same rights and freedoms as other citizens.
Ratification of the treaty would not require any changes to US law.
----------
Just another reason the GOP is destined to be a permanent minority party in the US - disgraceful disregard of the needs of the physically disabled.
Heartless bastards.
Republicans are afraid to support anything the UN does. They have convinced their ignorant base that supporting the UN is taking away our sovereignty. So now they are so pathetic,they can even vote to help the disabled people in other countries.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44136 Dec 5, 2012
Citigroup to Cut 11,000 Jobs.

Unemployment figures will go up and wait until the holidays are over and those who were hired to fill a temporary position.

Times are looking much better with Obama in charge for another four years. Maybe this term he will actually start to do something positive for the U.S. HA, yeah right.

Yep, four more year of Obama's policies.

Seattle, WA

#44137 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are afraid to support anything the UN does. They have convinced their ignorant base that supporting the UN is taking away our sovereignty. So now they are so pathetic,they can even vote to help the disabled people in other countries.
How many of those votes in the Democrat controlled Senate voted along with the Republicans? I didn't see where you mentioned this.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44138 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Citigroup to Cut 11,000 Jobs.
Unemployment figures will go up and wait until the holidays are over and those who were hired to fill a temporary position.
Times are looking much better with Obama in charge for another four years. Maybe this term he will actually start to do something positive for the U.S. HA, yeah right.
Yep, four more year of Obama's policies.
GOP obstructionism is what's prevented anything from happening on jobs. If you want the problem to get better, contact your GOP congressmen and tell them to pass a jobs bill.

But you won't do that, will you? No, you'd rather have another issue to attack the President with than actually try to solve the problem.

Just like all the Republicans in Congress - party before country every single time.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44139 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those votes in the Democrat controlled Senate voted along with the Republicans? I didn't see where you mentioned this.
ZERO, dumbass!

LOL! You should do your homework before posting. You'd look a lot less stupid.

Not a single Democrat voted against it.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

Why do I always have to do your research for you? Don't you know how to use Google? LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44140 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, the information between the dashed lines is quoted text.
This is old news. I've explained it before and you've acknowledged my explanation before.
Why are you acting ignorant of it now? Are you TRYING to look stupid? Because, trust me, you don't have to try - it happens naturally. LOL!
"acknowledged my explanation"!!!

danny BOY says,'But officer, you've "acknowledged my explanation" of why I was speeding so of course I'm not guilty!'

!LOL!

Typing a few dashes is the "danny BOY" school of 'quoted' text. Using others words and works without attribution, danny BOY, is unethical.

You, BOY, a proven plagiarist and pathological liar, have been known to edit, embellish and change the meaning of text you 'quote' as you avoid providing source links.

An honest, ethical person includes the quoted text's source link, BOY, so readers can verify both the source integrity and the poster's veracity of 'quoted' text. An honest person WANTS readers to easily confirm the integrity of the quote.

But of course you're neither honest nor ethical.

Refusing to provide a source link of quoted text provides cover to plagiarize and edit your sources' content, eh, BOY. You're pathetically dishonest.

You're already AT the site copying/pasting so there's no HONEST reason NOT to include source links, is there BOY.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unrepentant plagiarist, pathological liar.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44141 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

So now they are so pathetic,they can even vote to help the disabled people in other countries.

//////////

There are 191 countries in the world.

The United States gives money to 158 of them.

We give money to Venezuela, Egypt, Libya and our Benedict Arnold Ally, Pakistan, just to name a few.

We even give money to our good buddies the Chinese even though they hold over $1 trillion of our federal debt.

Isn't that lovely?

Our national debt is over $16 trillion; we need to stop sending money that we don't have all over the world.

" While the effectiveness of foreign aid remains up for debate, the United States recently has continued to pump around $50 billion in aid to other countries each year.

In terms of the absolute value of aid given, the United States is the world's top donor by far.

So where is all that money going?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/us-f...

You are one skull fu-ked the Brain-dead obummer drone

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

$50 billion is plenty to help the disabled people in 158 other countries

You stupid fvking lib how much is enough?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44142 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO, dumbass!
Why do I always have to do your research for you? Don't you know how to use Google? LOL!
//////////

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44143 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO, dumbass!

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44145 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO, dumbass!
//////////

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44146 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO, dumbass!
//////////

LOL!

You should do your homework before posting.

You'd look a lot less stupid.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44147 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

GOP obstructionism is what's prevented anything from happening on jobs. If you want the problem to get better, contact your GOP congressmen and tell them to pass a jobs bill.

But you won't do that, will you? No, you'd rather have another issue to attack the President with than actually try to solve the problem.

Just like all the Republicans in Congress - party before country every single time.

//////////

Declaration of Independence

vs

Declaration of Dependence

//////////

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44148 Dec 5, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"acknowledged my explanation"!!!
danny BOY says,'But officer, you've "acknowledged my explanation" of why I was speeding so of course I'm not guilty!'
!LOL!
Typing a few dashes is the "danny BOY" school of 'quoted' text. Using others words and works without attribution, danny BOY, is unethical.
You, BOY, a proven plagiarist and pathological liar, have been known to edit, embellish and change the meaning of text you 'quote' as you avoid providing source links.
An honest, ethical person includes the quoted text's source link, BOY, so readers can verify both the source integrity and the poster's veracity of 'quoted' text. An honest person WANTS readers to easily confirm the integrity of the quote.
But of course you're neither honest nor ethical.
Refusing to provide a source link of quoted text provides cover to plagiarize and edit your sources' content, eh, BOY. You're pathetically dishonest.
You're already AT the site copying/pasting so there's no HONEST reason NOT to include source links, is there BOY.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unrepentant plagiarist, pathological liar.
Yawn.

SSDD.

Seattle, WA

#44149 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO, dumbass!
First off my post was not directed at Dan the Man, then again you could be both.

Thanks for posting the link. It saved me the trouble of looking it up and gave you something to do with all the free time you have.

I asked a question, it would only look stupid in your eyes. I was raised that no question is stupid. I guess you were not raise well.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44150 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
SSDD.
//////////

Seattle, WA

#44151 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have done a great job so far, stopping your messiah from totally destroying America.

Obama is the problem you dumbass! We all don't worship The Obama like you danny.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44152 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
SSDD.

Brain-dead

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44153 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have done a great job so far, stopping your messiah from totally destroying America.
Obama is the problem you dumbass! We all don't worship The Obama like you danny.

"danny BOY"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's Lance 14 hr Virtual_Flesh 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Sun just saying 3,927
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat sammy 159
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 28 Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••