gringo

Washington, DC

#43846 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I see my post to bobby went right over your head. You really need to lighten up. You might enjoy life.
No it didn't go over my head...

Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...

A first grader can do it easily...

My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..

So your wrong about everything as usual

Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43847 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't seriously believe that anyone thinks you're a new poster here. You just show up but know all the history of this thread? Right.
You use the same illogical reasoning and misuse the same words. You sound exactly the same. You're not fooling anyone and if you think you are, then you're exponentially more stupid than I thought.
I see you are still obsessing. I suggest you worry about something important, not what name someone uses. Good grief! You act like you're still in high school.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43848 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the same lame argument you ALWAYS make when you are called out on this - "I didn't say that word so that can't possibly be what I meant."
Grow up, jackass. We've been through this exact same argument under your multiple other names. You aren't fooling anyone.
I hit that one on the head! I bet you made gringo's day by coming to his rescue

And just like I thought, no defense for changing the word angry to hate. You know they do not mean the same thing. Did you know that? So come on now, stop changing the subject and admit gringo screwed up and changed a word to give what I said a totally different meaning. Since gringo doesn't have the ***** to admit it, you really aren't helping either. Just two liars that can't admit they lie.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43849 Dec 1, 2012
Marisa, i don't care what way you package then present your special quality of ignorance. You got no other option since your etch a sketch proved to be a failure. You still love that Carl guy? He did say flipper wins big, dumb ass closet tea bag who can't stand for any thing
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43850 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis
Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady
Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense
Hahahaha
Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
Whoa!mI hit a nerve with you. You even had to capitalize projection. Like I said I really hit a nerve with the projection comment. Lighten up, life is too short to always be uptight.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43851 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post.
Just another in a long, unending line of racist post from Roger the Racist.
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

Portland, Oregon

#43852 Dec 1, 2012
Ha ha ha ha noe that was funny dumb ass Marisa
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43853 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the same lame argument you ALWAYS make when you are called out on this - "I didn't say that word so that can't possibly be what I meant."
Grow up, jackass. We've been through this exact same argument under your multiple other names. You aren't fooling anyone.
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43854 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't go over my head...
Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...
A first grader can do it easily...
My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..
So your wrong about everything as usual
Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
Like I said earlier, you don't come off as educated. You can't even spell dumb correctly. It is DUMB not DUM! And you used "your wrong" and guess what? You're stupid! Get it? Or is that over your head too?

So you're wrong about everything as usual. Why can't you get anything right?
gringo

Washington, DC

#43855 Dec 1, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.
For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.
Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.
You're an idiot...and that's no "PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION"
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43856 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> BOO HOO HOO. Suck down another bottle of Ripple then get to work bobby. LOL
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post.
Just another in a long, unending line of racist post from Roger the Racist.
!LOL!

danny BOY again exposes his racist mindset by assuming all who drink Ripple are black.

You see racism in every comment, BOY. Ripple is a commonly used example of an alcoholic's cheap drink of choice. Dave Rogers has consistently taunted bobby for his apparent alcoholism.

You aren't assuming that all drunks are black, are you BOY?

You've accused so many others so often of 'racism' that it's lost its punch, BOY. You've become the little BOY who cried wolf about racism. Your endless blah blah blah groundless accusations of racism gives cover to actual racists.

And, BOY, you are the LAST person to accuse others of racist attitudes.

You advocate that only non-minorities are racist while contending that minorities are incapable of racism, don't you danny BOY.

Making distinctions--as you do--based solely on race is the very definition of racism, BOY.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43857 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

//////////

This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43858 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>

Any more questions you don't know the answers to?

I'm happy to help educate your ignorant ass.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43859 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said earlier, you don't come off as educated. You can't even spell dumb correctly. It is DUMB not DUM! And you used "your wrong" and guess what? You're stupid! Get it? Or is that over your head too?
So you're wrong about everything as usual. Why can't you get anything right?
Read the last line again...very clear..plain as day.

You're a dum...assed loser.

Dum...assed was intentionally mispelled but so what ....you get the point

Basically....you're a sht..head.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43860 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
More capitalized letters! You are really upset. Poor thing. Not a good way to start your vacation. Maybe you ought to lay off the forum for awhile and try to chill.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43861 Dec 1, 2012
But that didn't stop Alinsky and his followers from using the middle class for their own purposes.

They counted on the guilt and shame of the white middle class to get what they wanted.

In order to take over institutions and get power, the middle class had to be convinced that they were somehow lucky winners in "life's lottery."

Alinsky's radicals found a perfect vehicle for their destruction of the American system and more particularly for taking and maintaining power.

That instrument was the Democratic Party.

//////////

Only one party is engaged in a systematic effort to sabotage the American economy for political gain.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43862 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man is just angry because he paid thousands for his education & he has tons of student loans to pay back.

He can't get a friggin job with his liberal arts degree and can't get a 1 percenter to pay his loans off !!!!!!

Dan the Man is finding out the hard way that he wasn't educated at all, he was indoctrinated!

Portland, Oregon

#43863 Dec 1, 2012
Or change screen names like Marisa, huh dumb ass
gringo

Washington, DC

#43864 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>More capitalized letters! You are really upset. Poor thing. Not a good way to start your vacation. Maybe you ought to lay off the forum for awhile and try to chill.
Hahahaha PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION

Did you learn this from your poor psychologist that had to drop you because. your a dangerous individual?

Where did you get your Psychiatric license loser boy? WalMart

Hey you must be projecting your anger on me because your angry yourself

Hahahahaaa....there's an insightful diagnosis

What a dum...ass you are and that's a fact.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43865 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still obsessing. I suggest you worry about something important, not what name someone uses. Good grief! You act like you're still in high school.
Yep, exponentially more stupid than I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 20 hr Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) 22 hr SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 23 hr vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance