Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43799 Nov 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it bad.....Marisa Derangement Syndrome!!
Who said anything about Marisa?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43800 Nov 30, 2012
expensive vacationn wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked it up and taxnomore is correct, it is true! Just google Obama and his 4 million dollar vacation funded by the taxpayers! He is to be gone for 20 days while this country is going over the cliff.
Guess what - Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Congress won't be in town either. Get over it.

They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43801 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand? The proposal from Obama is BS and only a fool would trust him. Obama knows exactly what the republicans want, what's negotiable and what is not. Obama has offer nothing and shows no flexibility.
Whats this I hear, Obama wants to have full authority, by-passing congress to raise the debt limit as he sees fit? Obama wants his own rules and powers to do what he sees fit....you still don't see this do you?
Checks and balances we must have. Hopefully someway Obama will be removed from office, for the betterment of our country.
The next four years will show exactly what Obama is about and where he wants to take America. You voted for him so don't start crying when you finally open your eyes and see him for what he is.
Where have you been? This is how negotiations work. This is how it's always worked. One side makes a proposal. The other side makes a counter-proposal. There's back and forth until a compromise is reached. Why the hissy fit?

Obama has made the opening proposal. Where's the GOP counter-proposal? What specific revenue does the GOP propose? What specific cuts does the GOP propose? We know Obama's preferences - where's the GOP's?

You act like Obama needs to negotiate with himself while the GOP watches. When is the GOP going to get in the game?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43802 Nov 30, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sucker to believe all that crap. And an even bigger idiot to repeat it.
This is how it's always worked. When were you born? Yesterday?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43803 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, nothing new, the same old BS for the next four years, only worse. 60,000,000 didn't vote for Obama.
Obama won because the majority of America voted for him. We want what he campaigned on.

You lost - get over it.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43804 Nov 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
How sad people no longer have self respect and dignity.
That's a popular theory among you wingnuts.

Too bad there's not a speck of evidence to support it.

Too bad the voter demographics disprove that bullshit.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43805 Nov 30, 2012
Obama wants increased revenue, so he's made specific proposals on that.

The GOP wants spending cuts, so the burden is on them to make specific proposals on that.

Why won't they do it? Why are they demanding that Obama make proposals for what THEY want? Since when is that how negotiation work?

The right in this country has gone so far over the edge that they actually believe that it's the President's responsibility to do THEIR damn jobs too!
gringo

Washington, DC

#43806 Nov 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>If you support yourself, I guarantee in a year or so you will be angry that you voted for Obama. Now on the other hand, if you're one of the low lifes that is too lazy too work you'll love Obama, for the next 4 years.
Just wait until your pay check starts to shrink but everything else isn't shrinking, it is going up, up, up. Wait until your healthcare cost triples and the coverage isn' t all that great based on what you are paying. And it doesn't stop there, you just wait.
You really have no idea of what is to come, do you? When it finally hits you, you'll just have to " get over it" and I 'll just say to myself, well that fool finally figured it out.
Of course, this is all based on whether you are a productive citizen.
If you are non productive, well, like I said, you will continue on your merry little lazy life.
Ohhh wowww you guarantee...It must be true then
I see now

Hey everyone the most delusional ass..hole on the planet is gauranteeing that I'm going to to hate Obama even though my job and the econony continues to improve..

But the grande nutjuice mainliner declares that its all going to change and I'm going to hate the president like him I guess

What freakn nut job

How does anyone on here take this dufus seriously after a statement like this..?
You're so full of sh.it that its coming out of your ears Taxi

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43807 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because the majority of America voted for him. We want what he campaigned on.
You lost - get over it.

I lost? Sorry pal, American lost when idiots and those who want a free ride re-elected Obama. Four more years of destruction.

Seattle, WA

#43808 Nov 30, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now
Hey everyone the most delusional ass..hole on the planet is gauranteeing that I'm going to to hate Obama even though my job and the econony continues to improve..
But the grande nutjuice mainliner declares that its all going to change and I'm going to hate the president like him I guess
What freakn nut job
How does anyone on here take this dufus seriously after a statement like this..?
Receiving a monthly assistance check is not a job.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43809 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Receiving a monthly assistance check is not a job.
Mind your own fckin business ....

Are you his sweetie?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43810 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost? Sorry pal, American lost when idiots and those who want a free ride re-elected Obama. Four more years of destruction.
No I was right - YOU lost.

Your failed political ideology was soundly rejected by the American people. Your asinine attacks on Obama were rejected. Your alternate reality was rejected. Your blatant LIES were rejected.

America chose to move forward. America chose progress. America chose truth.

Deal with it.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43811 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failed political ideology was soundly rejected by the American people. Your asinine attacks on Obama were rejected. Your alternate reality was rejected. Your blatant LIES were rejected.
Deal with it.
Dan The Man is on the loose...

Wack those nutjobs bro...

Hahahahab

So, has anybody been watching gas prices lately and how President Barack Obama is mind controling the gas station owners to continually flip the signs to lower the prices.
Am I the only one to notice what a great job President Obama is doing at controlling gas prices...

Democrats united...Forward together
gringo

Washington, DC

#43812 Nov 30, 2012
Where's Bobby been?
He's the arch-nemesisi of all you wacky nutjobs....
Hahahahhahaa
Don't worry he'll be back to piss you shtheads off, don't worry OK

Seattle, WA

#43813 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.

Are you trying to have Obama anoint you?

No you are wrong - you lost.

I did not fail political ideology.

My fact and opinions about Obama were not rejected.

I don't lie.

American was deceived once again, but America is waking up.

Now, in your world what I posted is all lies. LOL....your world.

Seattle, WA

#43814 Nov 30, 2012
gringo wrote:
Where's Bobby been?
Hahahahhahaa
Bobby took a vacation from Topix when mutt vs mitt, the idiot from West Mifflin was blocked or went into hiding.

Seattle, WA

#43815 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what - Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Congress won't be in town either. Get over it.
They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.
Country in the shi**er and Obama is out of town. Tax payers dollars pay for our servant Obama. Get real or get bent. LOL
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43816 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Marisa?
You. It's not too difficult to figure out who you meant. The only thing missing from your sentence is the name. You seem to be obsesed with Marisa. Just go back and one can see all the posts you attack or accuse anyone you don't know as Marisa. That's why I said you must be suffeing from Marisa Derangement Syndrome
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43817 Nov 30, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now
What freakn nut job
Sonyou have a job? Doing what? Based on your posts I would say something low level. You don't come off as an educated person.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43818 Nov 30, 2012
gringo wrote:
Where's Bobby been?
Hahahahhahaa
Bobby is probably in drug rehab. He got so excited with Obama's reelection that he fell off the wagon. Just another low life lazy hands out liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr Blame multiple on... 5,897
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun 24 gab 93
Review: Happy Nails Jun 14 Beachgirl 1
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '15 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages