Comments
40,981 - 41,000 of 51,313 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Update

Greencastle, PA

#43765 Nov 29, 2012
Falcons beat Saints 23-13. Brees picked-off 5 times.
Ravens Rule

Greencastle, PA

#43766 Nov 29, 2012
Steelers vs. Ravens this Sunday.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#43767 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Maybe next Time?
Input

Harrisburg, PA

#43768 Nov 30, 2012

Newt Gingrich has it right, the Fisical cliff is a fantasy made up thing. If Romney would have picked him for VP instead of Ryan, He would have been our next president.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43769 Nov 30, 2012
Input wrote:
Newt Gingrich has it right, the Fisical cliff is a fantasy made up thing. If Romney would have picked him for VP instead of Ryan, He would have been our next president.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Of course, Gingrich is right less often than a broken clock, but he is right that this "fiscal cliff" language is nonsense. There is no drop-dead deadline like there was with the debt default. The sense of urgency here is entirely manufactured.

But if Romney had chosen Gingrich as his VP, he would have lost by an even bigger margin. The US soundly rejected the rightwing extremism of Gingrich and the tea party this month.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43770 Nov 30, 2012

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43771 Nov 30, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Who is "danny BOY", Alex.

Let's continue in "Pathological Lies of Sociopaths" for $400.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43772 Nov 30, 2012
Krauthammer to GOP on Obama fiscal cliff proposal:

‘Simply walk away’

Barack Obama’s latest proposal to avert the fiscal cliff, which calls for $1.6 trillion in tax increases and $50 billion in additional stimulus spending, is an insult to Republicans.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/29/krauthammer...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43773 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

There is no drop-dead deadline like there was with the debt default.

The sense of urgency here is entirely manufactured.

//////////

Many analysts say that would likely send the still-struggling U.S. economy into a recession, if not a depression, as the financial markets would likely go into a tailspin while businesses and consumers both cut back on spending.

As a result of the economic slowdown from the stilted GDP growth, the CBO also predicts unemployment would rise by almost a full percentage point, with a loss of about two million jobs.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA selling apples on the street corner

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43774 Nov 30, 2012

If "Watson" beat "danny BOY" with facts, "danny BOY" would call the computer a liar and a racist.

( probably spit on Alex )

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43775 Nov 30, 2012
GOP Rejects Obama Offer of $1.6 Trillion Tax Increase

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner shuttled among congressional leaders yesterday with a plan to trade $1.6 trillion in tax increases for $400 billion in unspecified entitlement program cuts

“If the president is going to lead on this critical issue, he has to propose a plan that can actually pass,” said Republican Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri.“This is simply not a serious proposal.”

This is an offer? LOL
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43776 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner shuttled among congressional leaders yesterday with a plan to trade $1.6 trillion in tax increases for $400 billion in unspecified entitlement program cuts
“If the president is going to lead on this critical issue, he has to propose a plan that can actually pass,” said Republican Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri.“This is simply not a serious proposal.”
This is an offer? LOL
Why all the melodramatic faux-outrage over this? This is how the process works. The President has put his proposal on the table. Now the GOP can present their proposal and negotiations between the two can begin. What's the problem?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43777 Nov 30, 2012
The libs are always screaming clinton ran a surplus, so let the chit expire.

Krauthammer to GOP on Obama fiscal cliff proposal:

‘Simply walk away’

The sense of urgency here is entirely manufactured.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43778 Nov 30, 2012
Surf’s up!

Obamas taking $4 million Hawaiian vacation as America plunges over fiscal cliff

President Obama can’t be troubled to meet with Congressional leaders.

Well, it looks like the country will have to wait a little longer for even a halfhearted show of leadership.

While the president is threatening Americans that Republicans will steal their $2000, he’s preparing to embark on a three-week,$4 million Hawaiian vacation.

Funded by taxpayers, of course.

//////////
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution.

It's a GOOD thing.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43779 Nov 30, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
This is an offer? LOL
And for the record - the President's proposal isn't anything particularly new. It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do. The GOP is taking a risk by mocking the economic agenda the American people voted for.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43780 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

And for the record - the President's proposal isn't anything particularly new.

It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do.

The GOP is taking a risk by mocking the economic agenda the American people voted for.

//////////

//////////
$1.6 trillion in tax increases;

zero spending cuts;

unlimited authority to take the debt as high as Obama wants it.

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43781 Nov 30, 2012

oh yes of course, 50 billion stimulus to pay off his union buddies

Rob Johnston

AOL

#43782 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record - the President's proposal isn't anything particularly new. It's what he ran on and what the American people elected him to do. The GOP is taking a risk by mocking the economic agenda the American people voted for.
Bingo. Americans embraced Class Warfare. We want a Cuban style Collectivist future. We voted to deprive our kids of their shot at the American Dream when we settled for Obama rather than Romney. Pennsylvanians voted for our families to sacrifice personal freedoms and prosperity as nothing but hapless slaves to Big Brother.

The GOP needs to stop denying that Americans prefer failure and to any hope for future success for our families. The GOP needs to STOP thinking Americans are BETTER than we proved to be on election day.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43783 Nov 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can change your name, but you just can't hide the stupid can you?
LMAO!
You've got it bad.....Marisa Derangement Syndrome!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43784 Nov 30, 2012
Obama’s ‘Constituency Groups’ Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

( CNSNews.com )– Fresh off his reelection, President Barack Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which “constituency groups” they identify with – there are 22 groups listed but not one for “whites” or “men.”

But whites and men are not on the list – women are, as are African Americans, Arab-Americans, Latinos and LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender).

Other “constituency groups” include “Educators,”“Environmentalists ,”“Labor,”“Students,”“People with disabilities,” and “Youth.”

Also as an option:“People of faith,”“Small business owners,”“Seniors,”“Veterans/mi litary families,” and “Young Professionals.”

The survey also requires Obama supporters to identify their gender as either “male,”“female,” or “other/no answer.”

http://cnsnews.com/node/611167

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 11 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
Snyder's Lance Sun Virtual_Flesh 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 28 Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••