Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,047)

Showing posts 40,921 - 40,940 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dubya

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Where's the money go under Bush????

Where’d the Money Go?
When testifying before Congress in 2007, L. Paul Bremer, the former head of reconstruction in Iraq, was unable to account for as much as $12 billion—about half of his budget—as the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority between May 2003 and June 2004. According to a report by Rep. Henry Waxman, contractors brought bags to meetings in order to collect shrink-wrapped bundles of money.
In 2004, Pentagon auditors found that Halliburton had not adequately accounted for $1.8 billion of the bill it sent to the United States government for its work in Iraq and Kuwait.
Also that year, Bunnatine Greenhouse, the Army Corps of Engineers' chief contracting officer, charged that KBR, a Halliburton subsidiary, unfairly received billions of dollars worth of no-bid contracts in Iraq. Greenhouse was demoted in 2005.

Obama is handing out gifts though!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! NOO!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Dubya

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

A Defense Department report in 2006 urged the military to end its practice of paying Iraqi journalists to publish pro-American stories in their newspapers, arguing the tactic would "undermine the concept of a free press."
According to The New York Times, Karl Rove scored lobbyist Ralph Reed a lucrative contract with Enron in 1997 to gain his support in the 2000 presidential race.
David Safavian, the former chief of staff of the General Services Administration, was convicted of helping Jack Abramoff on a shady land deal as well as concealing a " lavish weeklong golf trip" paid for by Abramoff.
As head of the World Bank, Paul Wolfowitz was forced to resign in disgrace after he helped his "female companion, " Shaha Riza, score a $60,000 pay raise and promotion—and then tried to cover it up.
Down the Memory Hole
Bush fundraiser Lurita Doan's gig as chair of the General Services Administration went down in flames when she was accused of asking agency staff to help Republican candidates win elections. Doan denied any wrongdoing. When witnesses said she asked her staff at a meeting, "How can we use GSA to help our candidates in the next election?" Doan claimed she had no memory of the presentation.
Though Army microbiologist Bruce Ivins, who committed suicide in 2008, was suspected of being the anthrax mailer, that didn't keep Bush and Cheney from openly speculating that Al Qaeda was behind the attacks and even going so far as to pressure FBI officials to come up with a bin Laden connection, according to the New York Daily News.
Mission Accomplished
In 2003, Bush went to a warehouse in St. Louis to give a speech titled “Strengthening America’s Economy.” But the boxes laid out before the presidential podium bore the label "Made in China." The labels were then obscured with white paper. The White House blamed an " overzealous advance volunteer.”

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man

sez

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

Dismissing their vote as racist is nothing more than a dishonest way to delegitimize Obama's presidency.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back.

You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are;

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will...

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
Williard

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Now..........Fast foward,,,,,,,,,,
7 Scandals That Reveal the Real Mitt Romney
Some great reporting reveals a self-serving man who is often tone-deaf to his impact on others and whose internal compass seems to spin wildly.

Mitt Romney’s current media handlers would like you to think he’s a mild-mannered guy who has become increasingly conservative over the years—especially since he was pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-tax increases, pro-gay and fairly liberal as Massachusetts governor before he ran for president in 2008 and started pandering to right-wingers.

People who start new businesses are always hungry for investors. But as Huffington Post reporters Ryan Grim and Cole Stangler found in their report,“ Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied To Death Squads ,” there was no possible way that anybody in 1984 could "check out" these families and be convinced this money was clean, as Grim told Democracy Now .

If you dare ,
LQQK HERE:

http://www.alternet.org/7-scandals-reveal-rea...
LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Dubya wrote:
A Defense Department report in 2006 urged the military to end its practice of paying Iraqi journalists to publish pro-American stories in their newspapers, arguing the tactic would "undermine the concept of a free press."
According to The New York Times, Karl Rove scored lobbyist Ralph Reed a lucrative contract with Enron in 1997 to gain his support in the 2000 presidential race.
David Safavian, the former chief of staff of the General Services Administration, was convicted of helping Jack Abramoff on a shady land deal as well as concealing a " lavish weeklong golf trip" paid for by Abramoff.
As head of the World Bank, Paul Wolfowitz was forced to resign in disgrace after he helped his "female companion, " Shaha Riza, score a $60,000 pay raise and promotion—and then tried to cover it up.
Down the Memory Hole
Bush fundraiser Lurita Doan's gig as chair of the General Services Administration went down in flames when she was accused of asking agency staff to help Republican candidates win elections. Doan denied any wrongdoing. When witnesses said she asked her staff at a meeting, "How can we use GSA to help our candidates in the next election?" Doan claimed she had no memory of the presentation.
Though Army microbiologist Bruce Ivins, who committed suicide in 2008, was suspected of being the anthrax mailer, that didn't keep Bush and Cheney from openly speculating that Al Qaeda was behind the attacks and even going so far as to pressure FBI officials to come up with a bin Laden connection, according to the New York Daily News.
Mission Accomplished
In 2003, Bush went to a warehouse in St. Louis to give a speech titled “Strengthening America’s Economy.” But the boxes laid out before the presidential podium bore the label "Made in China." The labels were then obscured with white paper. The White House blamed an " overzealous advance volunteer.”
LMAO!
//////////

The Black Slave,

after receiving this indoctrination,

shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for hundreds of years,

maybe thousands.

Don't forget, you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male,

and the young Black male against the old Black male.

You must use the dark skinned slaves vs the light skinned slaves, and the light skinned slaves vs. the dark skinned slaves.

You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female.

You must also have your servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us.

They must love, respect, and trust only us.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Williard wrote:
Now..........Fast foward,,,,,,,,,,
7 Scandals That Reveal the Real Mitt Romney
Some great reporting reveals a self-serving man who is often tone-deaf to his impact on others and whose internal compass seems to spin wildly.
Mitt Romney’s current media handlers would like you to think he’s a mild-mannered guy who has become increasingly conservative over the years—especially since he was pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-tax increases, pro-gay and fairly liberal as Massachusetts governor before he ran for president in 2008 and started pandering to right-wingers.
People who start new businesses are always hungry for investors. But as Huffington Post reporters Ryan Grim and Cole Stangler found in their report,“ Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied To Death Squads ,” there was no possible way that anybody in 1984 could "check out" these families and be convinced this money was clean, as Grim told Democracy Now .
If you dare ,
LQQK HERE:
http://www.alternet.org/7-scandals-reveal-rea...
LMAO!
//////////

The Watergate story was pursued with vengeance by the liberal media,

and the role of the fourth estate for speaking truth to power was enshrined in the popular myth when Nixon resigned on Aug. 9, 1974,

ahead of the House voting to impeach him with likely conviction to follow in the Senate.

More than eight weeks since four Americans, including Christopher Stevens, the U.S. ambassador, died in Benghazi, Libya,

the same liberal media that brought Nixon down remains protective of President Obama instead of pursuing leads to uncover facts surrounding what might well be “Benghazi-gate.”

Some great reporting reveals a self-serving obummer who is often tone-deaf to his impact on others and whose internal compass seems to spin wildly.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The liberal media remains protective of President Obama instead of pursuing leads to uncover facts surrounding what might well be “Benghazi-gate.”

Some great reporting reveals a self-serving obummer who is often tone-deaf to his impact on others and whose internal compass seems to spin wildly.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

You can't win racist warrior tea bag. You need to guzzle more Limbaugh nut juice for anal pain control as president Obama must enjoy doing you. Thrust in deeper Mr president cha cha cha sounds from tea bag
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Ouch that hurt Mr president the tea bag screamed. The president replied i told your ignorant ass in not one but two elections i did not like tea bag, ouch softer president
Mutt Against Gifts

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TRENDING: Republican Newt Gingrich: Romney ‘gifts’ comment ‘nuts’

LQQK HERE:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...

Republican Carlos Gutierrez, Romney Director Of Hispanic Outreach,'Shocked' By Gifts Comments

LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/18/carl...

Republican Lindsey Graham on Romney ‘gifts’ remark:‘When you’re in a hole, stop digging’

LQQK HERE:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Republican Bobby Jindal slams Romney for 'gifts' comment about minorities, young voters

LQQK HERE:

Folks you make this shit up!

Talk about throwing your own post candidate under the bus!!!!
LMAO.........
Yeah Baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bobby Jindal, other Republicans embrace Obamacare

WOW!!!!!
LQQK HERE:

http://twocircles.net/2012nov18/bobby_jindal_...

Four more years!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYYYY!!
LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Marisa, your boy lost. Your ignorant racist thinking has president Obama winning as a direct result of the black vote alone proves how stupid you really are, dumb ass. The numbers 2075 was meant to give you a clue but like always you prefer to remain clueless so please be that. What was the name of that comedian that smashed watermelons was some one you will never know, but if he was a black man your ignorant ass would know it
Santa Claws

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

free healthcare for minorities
free food
free housing
free phones
free clothes
free drugs
free doctors visits
free cars
free child care
free trips to Disneyworld
free jewelry
free dope
free vacations
free gasoline
free schooling
free free free free,,,,,,and all you teabaggers are paying for it ......ALL OF IT!!!!!!
LMAO!

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYY!!!!!!
gshoes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Santa Claws wrote:
free healthcare for minorities
free food
free housing
free phones
free clothes
free drugs
free doctors visits
free cars
free child care
free trips to Disneyworld
free jewelry
free dope
free vacations
free gasoline
free schooling
free free free free,,,,,,and all you teabaggers are paying for it ......ALL OF IT!!!!!!
LMAO!

YEAHHHH BABYYYYYY!!!!!!
What a stupid post you douche
Hannity

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mutt Against Gifts wrote:
TRENDING: Republican Newt Gingrich: Romney ‘gifts’ comment ‘nuts’
LQQK HERE:
Republican Carlos Gutierrez, Romney Director Of Hispanic Outreach,'Shocked' By Gifts Comments
LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/18/carl...
Republican Lindsey Graham on Romney ‘gifts’ remark:‘When you’re in a hole, stop digging’
LQQK HERE:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Republican Bobby Jindal slams Romney for 'gifts' comment about minorities, young voters
LQQK HERE:
Folks you make this shit up!
Talk about throwing your own post candidate under the bus!!!!
LMAO.........
Too bad FOX aint reporting this story about the 'gift' comment.........as they did.'you didnt build that' remark for 6 weeks..........LMAO!
FOX news.......'The most reliable,unbiased and news breaking network'.........LOLOLOL!
Mexican Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

" I cant hire illegals to do work at my house, I'm running for office for Pete's sake" - Mitt Romney ( during the Republican debates )
HAA!
Boxturd

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
LMAO !!!!! you must not win at much muffins.
i was gonna give you a pat on the back but your hand was in the way.
any more romney posts today ? i sure love skippin through them missing all the important relevance of today. LMAO !!!!<quoted text>
How did you know they were Romney posts?
You peeked and cheated ,huh?
LOL! Dumbass !
Crybaby repubic

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Repubes were against bailing out corporations so that they could continue.
Yet, They're all for tax cuts to the rich to create jobs ? Am I missing something here ? Which has done much of nothing but higher their self worth.
At one time. Private business... JP Morgan bailed out the United States. Where are the grateful rich now ? Halliburton, Cheney's former employer has profited tens of billions of Dollars. Thanks in part to Gw Bush and his no-bid contracts. As well as his drill baby drill land release.Ol'Mitt Romnesia was going to reopen those lands.. like that of Arches Nat. Park...In no way of for the people by the people. For the rich by the rich.
bailout for the rich

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Crybaby repubic wrote:
Repubes were against bailing out corporations so that they could continue.
Yet, They're all for tax cuts to the rich to create jobs ? Am I missing something here ? Which has done much of nothing but higher their self worth.
At one time. Private business... JP Morgan bailed out the United States. Where are the grateful rich now ? Halliburton, Cheney's former employer has profited tens of billions of Dollars. Thanks in part to Gw Bush and his no-bid contracts. As well as his drill baby drill land release.Ol'Mitt Romnesia was going to reopen those lands.. like that of Arches Nat. Park...In no way of for the people by the people. For the rich by the rich.
They had no problem bailing out the banks and Wall St under Bush????????
Mutt AWOL

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The GOP was beaten like a rented mule this election.........this was OUR 'gift' to the teabaggers.......LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,921 - 40,940 of51,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 10 hr Ronald knows all 5,083
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 12 hr Davenport 21
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search