Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,035)

Showing posts 40,681 - 40,700 of51,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitch M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The Republican Party has effectively shown Mitt Romney the door, thanks to his controversial comments about Obama’s “gifts.”

Nothing like a party sticking together when Mitt is down and out,,,,,,, LMAO

Live by the sword, die by the sword...BUT when your own party stabs you in the back , that's really sad.....LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
I've been called worse racist warrior. The actual N word

Read your constitution.

The phrase "separation of church and state" itself does not appear in the United States Constitution.

The First Amendment states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

The Supreme Court did not consider the question of how this applied to the states until 1947; when they did,

in Everson v. Board of Education,

the court determined that the first amendment applied to the states and that a law enabling reimbursement for busing to all schools (including parochial schools) was constitutional.[9]

//////////

dumb ass racist
Mitch M

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Let's focus on 2016......shall we??? LMAO

Jindal ( who was the first to come out and throw Mutt under the bus ) has the charisma of a salamander. Rubio got caught lying about his family's history and comes across as petulant every time he speaks. Ryan wants to unplug America from our social safety net. Santorum is too much of a zealot. McCain and McConnell are too old and angry. Christie has alienated himself from the G.O.P. by complimenting President Obama's hurricane response. Jeb Bush will probably still be too toxic because his brother who put the country in a hole remains the most recent GOP President in memory. Reince Priebus who? Then there's always Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Newt Ginrich. What choices!

GOOD LUCK! LMAO!
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

You will always be racist rogers, why? Your a racist. If paying taxes is infringing on your religious beliefs go to another country. There are two things guaranteed in life.the first is we pay taxes and two we all die eventually..

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a troll anymore, Roger.
You've become taxnomore.
Back to the name calling. You started it, and I took your advise. I will respond in the same manner.
Learn to debate with respect then get back to me. I've had enough of your posts that are outright lies or half truths. If you want to be taken serious then grow up and realize we all don't agree or think like you.
I'll pass with calling you a troll this time.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You've become taxnomore.
//////////

Old Man Whitey is obsessed with giving out goodies.

The third world Mexicans and Somalis could care less.

They get food stamps, WIC and Section 8 and they give us bed bugs, tuberculosis, Mexican swine flu and Shigellosis.

Black youth unemployment is 50%, yet Blacks are celebrating this "revenge" on the part of their Indonesian messiah.

We've raised two generations of lowlifes.

LBJ's Great Society has finally achieved its intended goal...a nation where the majority is uneducated, dependent and willingly enslaved.

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

We've raised two generations of willingly enslaved lowlifes.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You've become taxnomore.
Two good examples of a troll would be bobby64 and the poster with a thousand ID from West Mifflin.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Mitch M wrote:
Let's focus on 2016......shall we??? LMAO
Jindal ( who was the first to come out and throw Mutt under the bus ) has the charisma of a salamander. Rubio got caught lying about his family's history and comes across as petulant every time he speaks. Ryan wants to unplug America from our social safety net. Santorum is too much of a zealot. McCain and McConnell are too old and angry. Christie has alienated himself from the G.O.P. by complimenting President Obama's hurricane response. Jeb Bush will probably still be too toxic because his brother who put the country in a hole remains the most recent GOP President in memory. Reince Priebus who? Then there's always Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Newt Ginrich. What choices!
GOOD LUCK! LMAO!
//////////

Let's focus on 2012 - 2016......shall we???

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

GOOD LUCK! LMAO!LMAO

LMAO
LMAO

LMAO
LMAO

LMAOLMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

LMAO

LMAO
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Elected or unelected? Norquist & Bill O?

Ryan is permanently damaged: Bill #3 last year was the Ryan/Akin Bill stating that rape is an alternative form of conception. His own town and own state voted against him.

McCain is off the tracks ....too old - too bitter ... can't be ranting "I need to know the facts!" while skipping the Congressional Briefing!

Mitch is a nasty old obstructionist ... very few want Santorum's vison of a woman's place is in the kitchen and contraception is dangerous

No one is nastier than Rancid Priebus .... he's a failure .. Jeb may be the best of the younger Bushes ... Christie is Christie ... don't know if the GOP can stand being told the truth ...

Rubio? Big difference between being Cuban and Hispanic... shady past in FL ... voted against the first Hispanic woman appointed to the Supreme Court.

Nature hates a vacuum .... should be interesting....
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Racist rogers, you should just come out the hate closet like your boy the racist warrior tea bag from California. You still think you fooling any one? Ignorant tea bag
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dan the Man

sez

Educate your ignorant ass on what the ACA actually does before you say stupid shit like this.

//////////

Is The 29 Hour Work Week Coming As Employers Seek To Escape The Obamacare Mandate?

“The term ‘full-time employee’ means, with respect to any month, an employee who is employed on average at least 30 hours of service per week,” section 1513 of the law reads.(Scroll down to section 4, paragraph A.)

That section, known as the employer mandate, requires any business with 50 or more full-time employees to provide at least the minimum level of government-defined health coverage to those employees.

In other words, a business must provide insurance if it has 50 or more employees working an average of just 30 hours per week, which is 10 hours per week fewer than the traditional 40-hour work week.

Thus, by cutting employees’ hours to ensure they average less than the 30 per week, employers could potentially avoid the cost of providing the minimum insurance levels mandated by Obamacare.

//////////

Companies are reportedly planning large layoffs due to the implementation of Obamacare.

Educate your ignorant ass on what the ACA actually does
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
Racist rogers, you should just come out the hate closet like your boy the racist warrior tea bag from California. You still think you fooling any one? Ignorant tea bag

Read your constitution.

The phrase "separation of church and state" itself does not appear in the United States Constitution.

The First Amendment states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

The Supreme Court did not consider the question of how this applied to the states until 1947; when they did,

in Everson v. Board of Education,

the court determined that the first amendment applied to the states and that a law enabling reimbursement for busing to all schools (including parochial schools) was constitutional.[9]

//////////

dumb ass racist
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Karl Rove developed "the Base" as a diehard group that could be programmed and brainwashed to vote for his candidate (a Republican) no matter what - he's got it at about 30% of the electorate. Interesting that "Al Qaeda" is Arabic for "the Base".
LMAO!
Archie Bunker

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

EDITH BAINES BUNKER!!!! Where is my twinkie?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

Whoops!#42535 is gone now too!

LOL! I like it that Topix isn't tolerating overt racism anymore.

//////////

dannyboy

I bet you're hitting that button all day

LOL!

This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The media is only biased, apparently when they repeat the words coming out of the mouths of dimwitted Republicans. These fools can't even police themselves or advised each other on how idiotic their thinking is. They refuse to admit to their racism and how stunned they were when the majority of America citizens vote for that black man. A black family living in the White House has turned them all into raging morons. There are no leaders in the Republicans party and never has been. Name one good thing they have ever done for the middle class. Just one. Name one Republican administration or Congress that has ever lowed the debt, shrunk the size of government or balanced the budget. Never happened. Last decent Repubican was Eisenhower. He is turning in his grave like a pig over an open fire in a spit ever belonging to the party of hatred.

yeahhh babyyy
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

This didn't stop Romney - in fact things got more vague and confused as the campaign neared the end (the peak was after "47%" came out, Mitt shifted to the "there will be NO [read-my-lips..] net tax cut to top income brackets - the cuts will be offset by the elimination of loopholes and deductions" - then he went into an explanation of how "no net tax cut, with a cut in the tax rate" will still help the economy (I need to find a transcript of that - it was pure BS). THEN he was asked exactly what deductions he'd cut (another of the ongoing vagueries) and he said "the middle class will get a, lets say,$25K "bucket" of deductions from which to choose" which was immediately shot down by analysts because few MCs claim this much deduction. And then the whole campaign took a turn as pundits and analysts abandoned questions about jobs/the economy and turned to the most important topic from the debate.... "binders of women".

LMAO!
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The GOP didn't learn a thing.. they'll still be guided by the likes of Beck, Limbaugh, Bachman, and all the Tea Party nut cases. They'll continue to offend women, minorities and gay voters. Why? They learned NOTHING... they still see themselves as the "real" America.
*sigh*
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The GOP doesn’t need leadership, they have Fox News. After listening to Fox news for three hours yesterday ( like watching Comedy Central ) with my elderly Dad, I was about to cut my ears off with a rusty knife. All you hear are innuendos of conspiracies without any discussion about the POLICIES that caused them to lose. It is utterly a disgusting dis-service to Americans.

But, I hope they never change, because as long as they keep trying to scare their shrinking membership and not talk policy issues, they will never win another election.
yeah baby

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Compared to Today's Conservatives, Reagan is a liberal. He raised taxes, compromised with Democrats, increased the size of government (even adding whole Cabinet-level departments), and didn't do a damn thing in the pro-life direction. He even had "affirmative-action tendencies" in naming Sandra O'Connor to the Supreme Court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,681 - 40,700 of51,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Don Juan 5,096
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE