Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43448 Nov 25, 2012
Yea yea but racial hating warrior taxi, that does not explain your love then all of a sudden anger over tax cuts, now does it?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43449 Nov 25, 2012
.
.

Watch obummer and all the clowns that steal our money dance on the edge of the "fiscal cliff" until Christmas.

Dump those nasty bush tax cuts for everyone.

obummer !!!!!

print all of us a million bucks!!
Ryanaise-goes with nothin

Cleveland, OH

#43450 Nov 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Did you say 831 billion$ was pissed away? Huh racial hating tea bag warrior taxi? 30 percent was tax cuts and you sure loved them but now you hate them. Is you now saying 30 percent in stimulus tax cuts was pissing off money? You may not have supported etch a sketch but you have his art of flip flopping abilities very first class
Tax no more wants the benefits that taxes provide. Yet, must think that they are paid for with peanuts.
He suffers from a case a Romnesia as well. Well, Taxi. Where's your comeback on the lost billions ? That's what I thought. None. It went through the Bush/Cheney siphon, Halliburton.
Ryanaise-goes with nothin

Cleveland, OH

#43451 Nov 25, 2012
O Kunta wrote:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Community College Of Allegheny County announced last week that it will be cutting the hours of some adjunct faculty members to avoid the costs of Obamacare.
According to InsideHigherEd.com , the move will save the school $6 million when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented in January 2014.
College President Alex Johnson said in an e-mail to faculty and staff members last week,“As you probably know, the Affordable Care Act has redefined full-time employees as those working 30 hours or more per week. As a result, the college must adjust hours of some temporary part-time employees and adjuncts to comply with the new legislation’s conception of part-time employment.”
Adjuncts previously capped at 12 credits per semester will now only get a maximum of ten. Temporary part-time employees will now be limited to working only 25 hours per week.
As IHE observed, this is a double whammy for the adjunct faculty because it eliminates any hope of them getting health insurance from the school while also reducing their income.
College spokesman David Hoovler told IHE by email,“Our preference certainly would be to extend health coverage to all of these individuals. However, we are simply unable to afford the significant cost at this time.”Matt Williams, vice president of the New Faculty Majority, a national coalition for adjunct faculty, told IHE that CCAC's move is the first he’s heard of, but he doesn't rule out other institutions doing the same.
As such, despite repeatedly claiming on the campaign trail that America needs more teachers, President Obama's signature piece of legislation appears likely to reduce that number when it comes to higher education
People who lose jobs for the betterment of a nation is worse than electing Romney who made a personal living of taking jobs from people for the betterment of himself ? How? That greedy @sshole, soo religious. Made millions ruining peoples lives. And sending jobs overseas. And you wanted him as president. NICE.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43452 Nov 25, 2012
When Cheney was vice president his entire two terms he owned stock in Haliburton which was on the verge of going bankrupt. The dilemma for Cheney was he could not take a pay check and be the vice president so a deal was made which involved Halliburton providing deferred composition. Cheney made millions and thousands of american solders died.
Ryanaise-goes with nothin

Cleveland, OH

#43453 Nov 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
When Cheney was vice president his entire two terms he owned stock in Haliburton which was on the verge of going bankrupt. The dilemma for Cheney was he could not take a pay check and be the vice president so a deal was made which involved Halliburton providing deferred composition. Cheney made millions and thousands of american solders died.
Darn right bobby. The no-bid contracts went to halliburton and its subsidaries were worth tens of billions. Grossly overpaid for the services they provided. Where were all these concerned conservatives then ?
Ryanaise-goes with nothin

Cleveland, OH

#43454 Nov 25, 2012
The war started in March. I was sent over a month later. No desert uniform, no flack vest. Yet, there were "private" security individuals with it. Driving around in Benz's and such. Actual jobs that our military units that were trained to do, were being done by these no bid companies.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43455 Nov 25, 2012
Do you remember the fallen solder who was electrocuted to death while taking a shower? What compensation did his family get? Just to save a dollar
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43456 Nov 25, 2012
Ryanaise-goes with nothin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax no more wants the benefits that taxes provide. Yet, must think that they are paid for with peanuts.
He suffers from a case a Romnesia as well. Well, Taxi. Where's your comeback on the lost billions ? That's what I thought. None. It went through the Bush/Cheney siphon, Halliburton.
//////////

Over $60,000 in Welfare Spent Per Household in Poverty

"According to the Census’s American Community Survey, the number of households with incomes below the poverty line in 2011 was 16,807,795," the Senate Budget Committee notes.

"If you divide total federal and state spending by the number of households with incomes below the poverty line, the average spending per household in poverty was $61,194 in 2011."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/over-6000...

..........

Where's your comeback on the lost 831 billion ?

That's what I thought.

None.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43457 Nov 25, 2012
The 30 percent in tax breaks provided from the stimulus was lost, huh taxi? Why you saying keep all bush tax cuts? I'm sure the rich still love them socialistic tax cuts
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43458 Nov 25, 2012
Jose Menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo sh.itttt wow
I didn't know that..
You're a friggin genius...I'm glad to have met up with such an enlightened individual as yourself
Now get back to quoting Charles Lindberg and James Garfield ...
And share more of your idiotic theories that aren't based on anything close to reality....
Just get back to your black Friday line, maybe you can get home before dancing with the stars comes on.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43459 Nov 25, 2012
.
.
.
Obama's Stimulus: A Documented Failure

"Everyone except flacks for the White House knows that the 2009 stimulus package failed miserably to produce the promised results," Lindsey wrote.

"But even if you buy the White House's argument that the $800 billion package created 3 million jobs, that works out to $266,000 per job.

Taxing or borrowing $266,000 from the private sector to create a single job is simply not a cost effective way of putting America back to work.

The long-term debt burden of that $266,000 swamps any benefit that the single job created might provide."

http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...

/////////

obummer , a four year failure

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43460 Nov 25, 2012
The ayn rand supporter has arrived, very well done sir
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43461 Nov 25, 2012
Ryanaise-goes with nothin wrote:
<quoted text> People who lose jobs for the betterment of a nation
huh? only if those jobs are in the public sector and taxes are decreased.

Private sector job loss is never a good thing when a tax increase is the cause.
Ryanaise-goes with nothin

Cleveland, OH

#43462 Nov 25, 2012
Millions were spent sending my unit overseas for the rebuilding of Iraq. Bush signed 79 billion package in April. It went to Halliburton and KBR, a subsidary of H. Cheney being a former Ceo and a current stockholder.hmmmm. Anyhow, our equipment was nothing small by any means. Asphalt plant, rock crushing plant. much heavy equip. 66 railcars. 16 tractor trailer loads. It cost 2 million alone for the round trip shipping. Not to mention troop costs and future costs of veteran status soldiers. Halliburton and kbr did jobs that military units were suppose to do. At one time there were more contractors in Iraq than military. In the heat of war! I guess giving no-bid contracts to companies in direct line with the Vp is of any concern to the conservatives like tax no more. Bush was informed that the rebuild would only need be 1.7 billion yet he signed off 79 bill in april and another 87 billion in november. So kbr could put out oil well fires, pave roads, ect. Mean while our infrastructure was crumbling. This is just the tip of the Bush/Cheney bilking America scheme. There's more to come. Oh yeah, 2003 Bush aware of potential attacks at embassy's. Why wasn't a fuss made about them ? Mr McCain ?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43463 Nov 25, 2012
If i made 15$ a hour and the bush tax cuts of a extra 3 percent i get how much from mentioned tax cut? A person who makes a 100, 000 a hour gets the same 3 percent bush tax cut. How mush did he get? Don't forget that 40 percent is borrowed money which only balloons the debt and also remember that every man, woman and child is responsible for national debt equally. The poor and middle class gets seriously screwed, we paid them
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43464 Nov 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
If i made 15$ a hour and the bush tax cuts of a extra 3 percent i get how much from mentioned tax cut? A person who makes a 100, 000 a hour gets the same 3 percent bush tax cut. How mush did he get? Don't forget that 40 percent is borrowed money which only balloons the debt and also remember that every man, woman and child is responsible for national debt equally. The poor and middle class gets seriously screwed, we paid them
.
.
.

Now let's consider the case where you get paid 15 dollars an hour, but you work all year with no vacation time.

If you worked the entire year without any breaks, that would be 52 weeks.

Assuming 40 hours a week, that equals 2,080 hours in a year.

Your hourly wage of 15 dollars would end up being about $31,200 per year in salary.

//////////

A word about the 80 million Americans now covered by their employers with health insurance and who won’t be for much longer.

Company X has 100 employees it pays $15.00 an hour and covers 50% of the cost of a $7200.00 a year health insurance policy or **$3600 per employee per year.

If Company X drops its coverage it will pay a penalty (tax) of between 2-5% on the gross salary of each employee.

In this case the gross is $15. x 40 x 52 =$31,200 per year.

A 5% penalty on $31,200 would be $1560. per year per employee or $156,000.

Before obummercare **$3600. per year x 100 employees is $360,000.

Is Company X better of paying a penalty of $156,000 or $360,000 a year in insurance premimum costs?

The business of Capitalism is profit not “good works.”

//////////

The poor and middle class gets seriously screwed

obummer, a four year failure
Cowboy

Clearfield, PA

#43465 Nov 25, 2012
Ryanaise-goes with nothin wrote:
Millions were spent sending my unit overseas for the rebuilding of Iraq. Bush signed 79 billion package in April. It went to Halliburton and KBR, a subsidary of H. Cheney being a former Ceo and a current stockholder.hmmmm. Anyhow, our equipment was nothing small by any means. Asphalt plant, rock crushing plant. much heavy equip. 66 railcars. 16 tractor trailer loads. It cost 2 million alone for the round trip shipping. Not to mention troop costs and future costs of veteran status soldiers. Halliburton and kbr did jobs that military units were suppose to do. At one time there were more contractors in Iraq than military. In the heat of war! I guess giving no-bid contracts to companies in direct line with the Vp is of any concern to the conservatives like tax no more. Bush was informed that the rebuild would only need be 1.7 billion yet he signed off 79 bill in april and another 87 billion in november. So kbr could put out oil well fires, pave roads, ect. Mean while our infrastructure was crumbling. This is just the tip of the Bush/Cheney bilking America scheme. There's more to come. Oh yeah, 2003 Bush aware of potential attacks at embassy's. Why wasn't a fuss made about them ? Mr McCain ?
There was a fuss made and your proof it continues.

After every major war or conflict, the US always rebuilds the country so what is your point? Only Bush done it and that makes him the bad man? Do you think the President just sends over a suitcase full of cash on his own?

Clearly your not looking for answer, just to bash.

You're just a Bush, Republican hater. Go get yourself an education....it will do wonders for you.
Cowboy

Clearfield, PA

#43466 Nov 25, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
If i made 15$ a hour and the bush tax cuts of a extra 3 percent i get how much from mentioned tax cut? A person who makes a 100, 000 a hour gets the same 3 percent bush tax cut. How mush did he get? Don't forget that 40 percent is borrowed money which only balloons the debt and also remember that every man, woman and child is responsible for national debt equally. The poor and middle class gets seriously screwed, we paid them


What part of 3% don't you understand?

What about the 49% who pay nothing in?

What about those who pay nothing in and get up to a 6K tax refund?

We all need to pay in a flat percentage an quit living on government handouts for votes.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43467 Nov 25, 2012
Your not saying every man, woman and child is not equally responsible for the national debt, huh tea bag taxi? You jump from debt to health care to this and that. Why is it so hard for you to represent any thing but racial hatred, anger? Keep posting my words tea bag creative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) May 20 wheredidthatclown... 5,769
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 7 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
Snyder lance Apr '15 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]