Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,020)

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

You

can

keep

taking

up

entire

pages

with

empty

space;

won't

change

the

truth.

6,125 Proposed Regulations and Notifications Posted in Last 90 Days–Average 68 per Day

( CNSNews.com )– It’s Friday morning, and so far today, the Obama administration has posted 165 new regulations and notifications on its reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.

The website allows visitors to find and comment on proposed regulations and related documents published by the U.S. federal government.“Help improve Federal regulations by submitting your comments,” the website says.

The thousands of entries run the gamut from meeting notifications to fee schedules to actual rules and proposed rule changes.

//////////

Ha ha ha cha cha cha

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just say Kool Aid?

Cause he's a tea bagging nut sucker, it all the idiot post!

LMAO!
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

You can only watch and feel every president Obama cha cha deep thrust racist warrior tea bag. You want it

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

And the lies and cover-up continue!

Attorney General Eric Holder was notified in late summer that then-CIA Director David Petraeus' name had surfaced in the FBI probe that ultimately uncovered his affair, raising questions about whether Holder would have -- or should have -- informed President Obama.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/12/ho...
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Newt Gingrich 'Dumbfounded' By Obama's 'Extraordinary Victory' Over Mitt Romney

And this guy cheated on both of his wives..........LOL!

In the aftermath of Barack Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in the presidential election, Newt Gingrich said it's time for the Republican party "to stop, take a deep breath and learn from the Democrats".

LQQK HERE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/newt...

Now all the excuses start pouring in..LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

In a Politico op-ed published online on Monday, Gingrich wrote, "For the conservative movement and the Republican Party to succeed in the future (and while they are not identical the two are inextricably bound together) we will have to learn the lessons of 2012." He explained, "An intellectually honest and courageous Republican Party has nothing to fear from the current situation."

Asked on "Today" about what he wrote, Gingrich said, "The great thing about elections is they belong to the American people." He added, "I was wrong last week, as was virtually every major Republican analyst. And so, you have to stop and say to yourself, if I was that far off, what do I need to learn to better understand America?"

DUHHHHH!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

You

can

keep

taking

up

entire

pages

with

empty

space;

won't

change

the

truth.

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64] creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

//////////

Aug 13, 2012 – As many as 1.7 million illegal immigrants across the country are preparing to apply for a deportation deferral being offered by the Obama administration.

“I’ll have those wet baks voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

-Barack Hussein Øbama
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
In a Politico op-ed published online on Monday, Gingrich wrote, "For the conservative movement and the Republican Party to succeed in the future (and while they are not identical the two are inextricably bound together) we will have to learn the lessons of 2012." He explained, "An intellectually honest and courageous Republican Party has nothing to fear from the current situation."
Asked on "Today" about what he wrote, Gingrich said, "The great thing about elections is they belong to the American people." He added, "I was wrong last week, as was virtually every major Republican analyst. And so, you have to stop and say to yourself, if I was that far off, what do I need to learn to better understand America?"
DUHHHHH!
//////////

//////////

obummer, four more years..........

The same shit

Food Stamp Usage Surges,

Data Withheld Until After Election Monday, November 12, 2012 8:41

”This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline,

far past the election,

and until Friday night to report August foodstamp data.

One glance at the number reveals why:

at 47.1 million,

this was not only a new all time record,

but the monthly increase of 420,947 from July was the biggest monthly increase in one year.

One can see why a reported surge in foodstamps ahead of the elections is something the USDA, and the administration may not have been too keen on disclosing”

//////////

DUHHHHH!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

One can see why a reported surge in foodstamps ahead of the elections is something the USDA, and the administration may not have been too keen on disclosing”

//////////

Folks you can't make this shit up!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Folks you can't make this shit up!!

//////////

Obama Team Hid Record Foodstamp Surge Before Election

There was a closely tracked number which perhaps is indicative of the economic "growth" in the past 4 years, which certainly had a delayed release.

The number of course is that showing how many Americans are on foodstamps, and usually is released at the end of the month, or the first day or two of the next month.

This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline, far past the election, and until Friday night to report August foodstamp data.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/foodstamps/2012/11/...

//////////

DUHHHHH!
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Only you racial hating tea bag can make this type of meaningless shit up, huh simple pea brain ass wipe? You still running from prop 30 passing in your state.
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Rollout the moronic Limbaugh nut juice guzzler, huh boy? Your vote meant nothing so please do get angry. We are going to shove Obama care down your throat. There is nothing your ignored ass can do to stop that
Decency

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Kool Aid,please!
Penn State Proud

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Will Kathy Kane persue an investigation into Corbetts handling of the Jerry Sandusky case?
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, who you fooling sweet heart?
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, when you tea bags want to chose to debate with respect you let me know, alright honey? I am only following the rules you use. How's your mental health? You constantly switching screen names leads me to believe your doctor has not been good for your (.........
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, if you want kool aid go to the store. Your problem is you don't see a problem with racial hatred as you fully support your racist tea bag warrior from California, how can that be? Obama is the president usa
Marissa T girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Decency wrote:
Kool Aid,please!
Want a glass of my Tgirl nut juice instead?
Dan the Man

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Is that a T for tranny ? I like tranny trains.
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Want a glass of my Tgirl nut juice instead?
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

You can't seem to allow that ignorant tea bag stuff go to waste, huh boy? You need some more yap a yap so tune into the fixed news network. They won't let you down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 48 min FORBES 5,086
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) 5 hr Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Thu Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Wed nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Mar 24 Stacy Krieger 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search