Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments (Page 2,020)

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gringo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
How about no property tax, just sales tax.
You would not understand things like this, the recipient entitlement mindset you have clouds your judgement.
Income tax is punishment for working, and property tax is rent to the government.
Everything you say is your opinion...
not based on actual facts..
You're entitled to your opinion even if it is wrong...just look at Tax No More
There's a person with wrong opinions but never the less he believes them..

We have 300 million people in this country and without a strong government bellieve me states would be declaing war on each other.
Bush weakened this structure we know that..

Texas isn't bombing Oklahoma yet but it wouldn't take much...
There would be many border skirmishes too.

That's why we pay for government ..we pay for society. Its called civics
For the greater good.

As for the Fed...all your previous posts....the Fed is the boogie man behind the curtian. But explain more detail...who and why are they criminal?
Mitts World

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Romney blames Obama's gifts for his loss

BOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!

Mitt Romney finally has it figured out. He knows why he lost. Guess what? It was all President Barack Obama’s fault.

But then again Romney acted like Santa Claus to upper-income earners with his promises to protect them from Obama’s proposed income tax hikes. He also promised Wall Street that he would roll back the Dodd-Frank financial regulations that were legislated to rein in the abuses that led to the 2008 financial crash. Yet Romney referred to none of these offerings as “gifts” on the campaign trail. Now his sour-grapes postmortems have sent even his fellow Republicans Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, among others, fast-walking away from him. Wise move, gentlemen.

“My job is not to worry about those people,” he said. That’s OK. I don’t think they’re too worried about him, either.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>

As for the Fed...all your previous posts....the Fed is the boogie man behind the curtian. But explain more detail...who and why are they criminal?
http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/01/21/t...

Many resources, the more you look into them, the more you will find they are behind the major issues this country faces. You will see most of the Democrats and Republicans will not question them - even though they know this. They are bought and paid for by them, that is why.

Those who question them are the true Patriots, on both sides of the isle - recently -> Ron Paul-R, Dennis Kucinich-D, Mike Lee - R, Alan Grayson-D.

President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110 - was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?

Louis T. McFadden opposed the Fed in the 30s, exposed them and after 2 failed attempts on his life he died mysteriously - was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?

Look into what Andrew Jackson did to rid this country of a Central Bank and why.- again was he a 'conspiracy theorist'?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
The x factor is a atlas schrugg wanna be, nothing more and nothing less.
Funny the only person mentioning Ayn Rand is you, maybe you are a bit obsessed, or talking out of your back end again?

Maybe a John Locke fan.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>

We have 300 million people in this country and without a strong government bellieve me states would be declaing war on each other.
Bush weakened this structure we know that..
Texas isn't bombing Oklahoma yet but it wouldn't take much...
There would be many border skirmishes too.
Thomas Hobbes fan?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I am glad I emptied my 401K years ago - saw this coming:

"A recent hearing sponsored by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Administration’s effort to nationalize the nation’s pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRA’s and 401k plans, NSC is warning."

SOURCED: http://www.nationalseniorscouncil.org/index.p...
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

More CHANGE and TRANSPARENCY?

Obama signs secret directive to help thwart cyberattacks

SOURCED: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Every thing you say rand falsely claimed would be good for america. The overwhelming majority of american citizens don't give a dam about some lady like ayn rand. You know that so you keep her name from coming out your mouth.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …… old fart or young stinkers I dunno maybe depends on the succeession
Eichen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one immature ass...
How old are you anyway?
Reading this i'd say 15 at best...you are like a spoiled brat at that...throwing temper tantrums.
Id give you another time out if I thought id would do any good.
You're actually the savage in these conversations with your angry, racist rants here...
Have fun loser
Mach es dir selber Schwuler. Du bist ein volltrottel! lol:>(
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Does the x factor approve and support the social security and Medicare tax?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gringo?

"sie hat sich in die hosen geschissen."
Citizens Bank Manager

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

xfactor wrote:
I am glad I emptied my 401K years ago - saw this coming:
"A recent hearing sponsored by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Administration’s effort to nationalize the nation’s pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRA’s and 401k plans, NSC is warning."
SOURCED: http://www.nationalseniorscouncil.org/index.p...
Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????

The stock market has proved to be a money maker over time,sure it will have it's ups and downs,but overall it does pay more than your IRA;s or CD's will ever pay.
If you invest in gold & silver that's great,but the prices of those have gone up & down also ( watch for a big dip in the next few years )......Maybe try stuffing your mattress with loot along with your guns ( to keep them safe ) away from the government so they dont take those away from you..LMAO!

Youre a MORON!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Citizens Bank Manager wrote:
<quoted text>Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????
The stock market has proved to be a money maker over time,sure it will have it's ups and downs,but overall it does pay more than your IRA;s or CD's will ever pay.
If you invest in gold & silver that's great,but the prices of those have gone up & down also ( watch for a big dip in the next few years )......Maybe try stuffing your mattress with loot along with your guns ( to keep them safe ) away from the government so they dont take those away from you..LMAO!
Youre a MORON!
//////////

"Dorftrottel"
John Q Public

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Arschloch LOL!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

bobby64 wrote:
Does the x factor approve and support the social security and Medicare tax?
Only for people over 65 - no SSD or another programs which are abused so people can get their 'crazy checks'.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Citizens Bank Manager wrote:
<quoted text>Gee !!,what next,Obama gonna take over your banking account and steal your IRA's and CD's ?....LMAO....... These are the kind of idiots ( such as yourself ) to believe this debunked bogus reporting...Let's see IRA's and CD's paying MAYBE 1% interest????
Youre a MORON!
Didn't say I was all the way out of the market, but I am in gold/silver/arms/property - these outperform the market.

I just cited and example where the government (not just Obama any DEM or GOP puppet of the week that is just used as bird cage liner of the elite to catch the heat) wants to take over 401Ks - are you a moron?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: That we are in&#65279; process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude." -- Aldous Huxley
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

X factor, you a doctor dumb ass. hell no you ain't. You want to be up in every ones business. Your ignorant ass could be honest and transparent by admitting there is no day light between you and Paul Ryan or even ron Paul. Etch a sketch is just like you with no real plan but you people sure can bitch and cry about a world that you envision that is real only in your imagination
bobby64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

My friend was hired to drive bus for a union bus and transport company when he was 26 but had a stroke that caused him to be disabled after roughly 20 years on the job, and he did not smoke, drink or do drugs. He is currently on ssd. X factor would call him a dead beat, wouldn't you x factor? You posts are cry baby yap a yap

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,381 - 40,400 of51,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Community Organizer Skill 3,745
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) 4 hr alan decker 29
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 18 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,351
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search